Vezok - before the accident

This is something I made one night when I was building...something else entirely. It's supposed to be Vezok before he became two beings. Now I'm no Chro when it comes to MOC-ing, but for me, that's pretty good. C&C would be much appreciated. Enjoy!

PS. The fifth picture is what the torso looks like with the Rahkshi feet and the head taken off.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Pretty neat MOC! That's a nicely constructed torso. I like how you used the Barraki spines in addition to the original Piraka headpiece.

Perhaps there's some way you could armor the lower body? Also, I do feel like the arms could use a little work... the claw looks good though.

Now I'm no Chro when it comes to MOC-ing,

What's this? A reputation? :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

It looks pretty good overall; the torso in particular is nicely constructed. The mata blue rahkshi feet somewhat disrupt the color scheme, however. I believe that part comes in dark blue as well; that would probably look better. The various patches of black, gray, and silver look a bit odd, but on the other hand, given Vezok's background, it's likely that he wouldn't have all his armor shiny and intact.

Please. Your MOCs are some of the best on this site, and you post a new one like once a week. Any reputation you have is incredibly well-deserved.

Q2TtLEz.png

Hmmm...

Torso construction looks good, but the Rahkshi blue kinda disagrees with the rest, and the axle down the middle looks a tad bare. Not half bad though; the mechanics you've used on the torso are actually pretty decent. A bit more armor might have helped a lot.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Please. Your MOCs are some of the best on this site, and you post a new one like once a week. Any reputation you have is incredibly well-deserved.

Why thank you. I'm flattered. ^_^

but their spirits

Interesting MOC. I like how you made the torso, but it looks sort of hollow and thin front the side compared to other sets/bodies. The legs are quite nice as well.

Why thank you. I'm flattered. ^_^
I agree. I don't understand how you have the time/patience/skill/pieces to make those.

I like the leg and chest design! Wish they had dark blue rahkshi feet tho :(Anyways great moc tho I think the arms are to simple, but overall great design! :D

They do...they come in Krekka. Edited by DARKSIDERZ

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

I was a little afraid to post this one since I figured you had raised BZP's MOC-ing standards.

Discouragement? That's the kind of thing I don't want. I initially didn't feel like posting MOCs because of creations from people like Sparkytron, Ballom, and Fsnorglepuff. Eventually you can make a name for yourself, I guess.

Anyway, I can see I'm getting off-topic again. One suggestion to fit the overall bulkier feel- maybe some armor on the lower legs?

but their spirits

I like the look a lot - it's fairly titanesque.

Aside from the little bits of red, I'm seeing a rather large gap in the lower torso. A few pieces of armor attached to the connection points near the hip area should do wonders to cure his evisceration.

Mata blue and Metru blue can work together, but the only Mata blue I'm seeing is in the upper torso. I believe those Rahkshi feet came in Metru blue (though I'm not sure of that). If they didn't (or if you don't have them), I'd spread some more Mata blue around the rest of the MOC to the armor looks integrated and not like a chest pad.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg