May-June LEGO Magazines Arriving

I'm extremely disappointed. That "teaser" isn't even much of a teaser, because it looks like something that could've been used for an earlier issue; there's nothing about the summer sets at all. What a sad day this is.

Also, did anyone else get 2 issues? Both my girlfriend and I got 2 copies of this issue for some reason, and it's really confusing. Was this just a mistake in my area, or did it happen to anyone else?

~Tobi

rsz_tumblr_mjbpgepgcj1r3r00eo1_1280.jpg

I personally don't receive it anymore myself, since I started to find it childish, but I still enjoy reading my little brother's copy on occasion. :DAlso, doesn't the villain in the teaser look suspiciously like Bruizer?

Did anyone else get 2 issues? Both my girlfriend and I got 2 copies of this issue for some reason, and it's reallyconfusing. Was this just a mistake in my area, or did it happen to anyone else? ~Tobi

I got two copies, but only because I'd talked to two customer service people about it via email and got accidentally signed up under two different versions of my first name, but everything else was the same. Thankfully, I have an 11 year old neighbor, and he's enjoyed the spares I give him. :)

I'm 21, and I've been getting it since I was five, six? Still enjoy receiving it in the mail.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, though I started at 10. :) Though they did stop sending them randomly at the beginning of 2011, after the January issue, which is the reason for my contacting customer service mentioned above. For some reason I got my May-June issue on April 30th.

Scans anyone?

I was really excited when I saw the awesome Steampunk picture in the back, but when I looked up the Club Code, it wasn't all that impressive. Barely even looked Steampunk at all.

Do you mind telling me the clubcode?

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

In the magazine, it was only a small black and white image on the table of contents. I don't believe there was anything else. The same image is on the homepage of club.lego.com, which when clicked will take you to a page with a poster of the first wave on it. Not much of a teaser.

Not really sure how that's supposed to be a teaser for anything, but okay.-Gata signoff.png

That's just what TLG called it.

Also, did anyone else get 2 issues?

I didn't this time, but I have in the past. I think I signed up twice :P .

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)