• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Summer Hero Factory at TRU

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,267 posts
  •  

Posted May 07 2013 - 02:26 AM

Toys 'R' Us has updated their site to include the summer Hero Factory sets, as you can see right here. They're not available online yet, but apparently they are at some stores across the USA. Remember that TRU's prices tend to be a little higher than MSRP, so if you don't mind waiting, you should be able to snag them cheaper in a little bit.View the full article

#2 Offline KZN02

KZN02
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 981 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 11:05 AM

That's great, I can't wait to get Stormer when the price drops.

#3 Offline Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,225 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 11:13 AM

A little higher? I think TRU's prices are more than just a little higher. At least this probably means they will be available soon for regular price.

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)

#4 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,048 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 11:36 AM

Looks cool! Ever since I heard the (false) rumor about Bionicle and HF being in the same universe, I have been a little more open to HF.

The stress of the sentence is on the word "little". Very little. But still enough that I looked at the site.

Lucky Rocka. He gets all the cool upgrades.  :P

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#5 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,996 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 12:54 PM

A more widespread release for the summer wave can be expected in June, according to the June LEGO Store calendar.Oddly, the Toys 'R' Us site is missing the two smallest sets from the summer wave: 44012 Evo and 44013 Aquagon. These were the first ones we got high-quality pictures of (from the K-Mart site over a month ago), so it's curious that Toys 'R' Us doesn't even have them listed.I think the sets I'm most looking forward to are Stormer and Dragon Bolt. I also really like the design of Surge, and have gotten Surge in previous waves, so I will be getting him as well. Frost Beast excites me less, but I may get him just for useful parts and the ability to build Stormer's combi model. I have no intention of getting Jet Rocka, though I look forward to seeing reviews of him and finding out just how well his jetpack functions.Toys 'R' Us is also giving us product descriptions of these sets for the first time. Whoever writes them continues to do a good job with terms for the weapons like "nano alloy sword" and "plasma wingblades". It's pretty run-of-the-mill technobabble but it still does a good job making the weapons and gadgets sound cool and high-tech. And it gives us editors at HS01 something to do while we wait for the next Hero Factory site update. :P

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#6 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 587 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 01:31 PM

I'm going to be getting them and the Chima Ultrabuilds from the lego store that's opening in Edmonton. But I hope we see reviews next month.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

I'm looking for an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. Pm if you have one I can borrow to breed and pass the move down so I can have an Inkay with the move for myself.

#7 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,988 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 02:55 PM

Already? I'm not too sure about a little higher when it comes to TRU. I don't know if these are on the Canadian site, I have a few friends that might like these.

#8 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,297 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 07:35 PM

Well, I was just at the USA a few days ago. I'll see if the sets are in the stores the next time I go.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#9 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 08:26 PM

[color=#ff0000;]Eh, I wait for them to come out at Walmart.  Much better prices there, however, if I'm desperate maybe I'll got to TRU.[/color]

#10 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 838 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2013 - 09:03 PM

I might add that the news left out the part about the chima ultrabuilds (extremely overpriced) and summer galaxy squad sets being listed as well.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#11 Offline Brappy Hour

Brappy Hour
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Trusted Trader

• 3,638 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 09 2013 - 01:18 PM

It says they're available online now, but some are still unlisted.

Still though. Any place is cheaper than ToysRus. >_<;

rawrrrr2.png

Credit Goes To The Geckonator For My Signature

#12 Offline ToaJaller77

ToaJaller77
  • Members
  • Toa

• 130 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 05:17 PM

OMGOMGOMGOMG! Already? That's awesomesauce.

50px-24126359.png.jpg

IS THIS PICTURE BIG ENOUGH FOR THE SIGNATURE?

IS IT?

#13 Offline Euphrates

Euphrates
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tohunga

• 31 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 12:48 AM

This year's sets have been overwhelmingly good IMO. Sorry if set discussion doesn't belong in this thread (nobody seems to be talking about them here but this is the first I've seen of them?) but I really dig the fusion techniques used on Rocka's mecha suit--it reminds me a lot of Exo-Force--and there's just an overall confidence to the set design with pieces being used very creatively and with a good flow. Creative villain design is continuing in the form of Dragon Bolt and even though I can't say I love its design it's still cool to see a quadraped in the mix. The only thing I immediately disliked was how lanky Stormer looks...

#14 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 838 posts
  •  

Posted May 20 2013 - 05:57 PM

I might want to mention that TRU has taken down these listings...  :(  And I didn't get to order any!

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users