At Long Last... Official Lego Steampunk?

I have to admit, the image in the magazine really impressed me, with how detailed and Steampunk it was, but the models weren't all that great. Not even enough brass to convince me to subscribe to MBA and get them. It's nice to see Lego's finally going for Steampunk, but I wish they did a better job. And made a theme out of it. :D

BTW, you can get more images at club.lego.com by entering the club code L4MBA, as found in the May-June magazine, since the link seems to be broken.

EDIT: Actually, the link on the front page is fixed, but the one here is broken. Might as well also say the other themes look pretty good. The architecture employs some great ideas that look nice, and I like that Lego is introducing functions a bit more to builders, especially with Leonardo Da Vinci's awesome designs. I'm going to have to figure out how to build that ornithropter.

Edited by Click

YES These look pretty good, maaaay have to get one. Or is it just one set? :P

The steampunk, historical, and inventor kits (kits 10, 11, and 12, respectively) are individually packed sets, but I don't think you can get 11 and 12 outside of the subscription that comes with kit 10.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother