• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Rise of the Rockets Discussion Topic

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#121 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2013 - 01:57 PM

Just to confirm in topic, Dune is approved.

#122 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 07 2014 - 09:33 PM

After several months on a hiatus--during which time I managed to finally get used to making these without a mouse--I have sprites!

As requested--

Aspen Seaton

Paul Burks

James Arthur

Jamie Arthur

On top of that--

Lust and Greed

(Also, some retakes.)

Feel free to request modifications/additional sprites. Also make sure you have a description of the characters you want to be sprited, if you do request one--vague descriptions are difficult to use!

Edited by Parugi, Jan 07 2014 - 09:33 PM.

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

- Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -

#123 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 31-July 03
  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2014 - 09:49 PM

Now hold up, I called all four of my dudes on that whacked out skype convo. Where are MY DUDES!  Oh wait, their sprites are in limbo, with them until I do something with them.

Nice work on my dudes though.

Now off to write post.

Not for Richard or Claus yet... suddenly thought of brilliant idea to ruin bad moods.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th, Jan 07 2014 - 09:49 PM.

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.

#124 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2014 - 11:29 PM

Woah, nice job with Aspen! Added the sprite to the profile.

May I request a sprite for either Olivia or Dahlia? Whichever one works, and if you need any details, just ask me!

#125 Online Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2014 - 09:09 PM

Wow, Mr. Burks looks fantastic! He does seem a little younger than I envisioned him, but that's not a problem. :)

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#126 Offline Parugi

Parugi

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted Jan 15 2014 - 03:33 AM

JiMing: Why not both? :P Dahlia and Olivia.

Minun: Richard, with Oceanus-- as promised. I'll do Claus at some point in the future, though you should probably specify some of the colors in his appearance first--"dark" hair and scarf aren't that specific, visually speaking. :P

Konuju: Glad you like him! ^_^

Also, quick question for everyone. If I were to put together either an anonymous survey or some sort of group Q&A/discussion session for RotR--basically just somewhere where everyone could share their thoughts on sets of things, like their favorite/least favorite characters and story arcs, and what aspects of the game and its management have been done well/need to be worked on--who all would be interested in participating?

I ask because a small-scale version of this discussion came up on Skype the other night that (IMO) went spectacularly well, and gave me a lot to think about in terms of future plans for the RPG. I think a larger discussion could, if nothing else, give other people some ideas about what to do with their own characters in the future.

Edited by Parugi, Jan 15 2014 - 03:40 AM.

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

- Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -

#127 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 31-July 03
  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2014 - 12:29 PM

Nice work on Richard's sprite  but where are teh robit armz?

I'll give you (my thoughts) the specifics on Claus' appearance later, probably via Skype. Little time now.

Also having been part of the small discussion, I second the opinion that the discussion went over well and could probably benefit others, especially if you want some good honest feedback.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th, Jan 15 2014 - 12:29 PM.

0.jpg

#128 Online Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2014 - 11:36 PM

Hey, Richard's a lefty. Neat. ^_^

Anyway, like I said way back on the last page, it would be nice to have some sprites for Dack's NPC buddies (although at this rate they're more like "MPCs" -- "minor player characters")... once I finalize their appearances, that is.

And yeah, I think a discussion session sounds interesting, and it would certainly be useful. As a matter of fact, after this Discussion Topic first opened and everyone posted their profiles and then no one posted for nearly a month, I had thought that something along the lines of a "favorite aspects of the RPG" Q&A might liven up the discussion.

I think I'd prefer a group discussion over just an anonymous survey.

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#129 Offline Parugi

Parugi

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted Jan 16 2014 - 05:14 AM

So, before I do personal addresses, I just thought I'd let everyone know that I fixed the first post of the game topic. As it turns out, I did have a still-formatted (albeit from before the time skip) draft saved, so I decided I had time to comb through the broken version and add everything that wasn't in the old one. So, yeah, that headache is now gone. Woo! ^_^

Minun: The arms will come once I figure out how to make them. ;P

Konuju: They shall be done... once I have something to work with. :P

Ah, you shoulda done it. I was worried and trying to think of a way to stop the topic from sinking and that never crossed my mind. XD But, whatever. Water under the bridge and all.

But, yeah. Glad you're interested! I agree that a group discussion would probably be better (and more fun. xp) I think the biggest issues with that would be both getting everyone on the same software and finding a time where the majority of people could participate. Given that most of our players seem to live within the continental U.S. and those surrounding areas, the time issue might not be that difficult to figure out, but I know some people prefer Skype over Steam and vice versa, so there's still that.

I suppose we could always create a group PM session, or even just talk about that kind of stuff here. It wouldn't have the benefits of a live IM conversation, but it'd solve the two issues above, for sure. X3 Whatever the case, there's definitely a lot to think about.

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#130 Online Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2014 - 11:04 AM

Yeah, I had seriously considered doing it, but then people started posting again, life got busy, and I just never got around to it. Oh, well.

I agree that a live conversation would be better, but the advantage of a written discussion would be posterity -- we could always reference the discussion in six months or a year to see how far we've come, etc.

Hold on, now that I'm re-reading your post, I'm a little confused. By a live IM conversation, do you mean like a voice chat, or just a text based instant messaging? Because if it's the former, then I'd recommend writing a summary at the end of the discussion for posterity's sake. And I guess that would also be a good idea with the latter.

#131 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2014 - 09:30 PM

Woah, those were done fast! Thanks again! I love them! Adding them to the profiles as well.

#132 Offline Parugi

Parugi

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted Jan 16 2014 - 10:09 PM

Konuju: Sorry--allow me to clarify. I'm talking about text-based IM versus forum-based messaging--the former would be better for a live discussion in that you can instantly respond to the current topic of discussion and everyone immediately sees it, but not everyone likes using or even has sign-ins on the same IM programs; whereas if we talked about this stuff on BZPower, everyone would already have the proper equipment to participate, but the discussion would be slowed down significantly and it would be impossible to interject a question or what have you during another person's explanation of whatever they're talking about. In either case it could be referenced again at any time in the future, since it's all already written down.

More specifically--Minun, Alku, and I had our mini-discussion over Skype, and the reason it worked so well was because it was all happening in the moment and we could immediately ask each other for and receive clarification on whatever was being said. 

Hopefully that's clearer. :)

JiMing: Glad you like them! ^_^

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#133 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2014 - 10:29 PM

Dahlia specifically is spot on, but Olivia looks great as well!

How many of us would be involved in such a discussion? Because with Premier Membership, 10 people can participate in such a PM.

#134 Offline Parugi

Parugi

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted Jan 17 2014 - 12:23 AM

Assuming we were able to get every active RotR player to participate, basing that number off of everyone that has posted in here and in the main topic within this past month, at most it would be about nine or ten people. However, I imagine that there would inevitably be at least two non-participatory outliers, so the actual number is likely to be around six or seven.

That would be my estimate, anyway. Ideally everyone would participate, but I don't imagine that happening.

Edited by Pears Nivans, Jan 17 2014 - 12:23 AM.

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#135 Online Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2014 - 08:57 PM

Okay, that makes sense. I often associate Skype with voice or video chat, and that's where I was confused.

#136 Offline Parugi

Parugi

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted Jan 21 2014 - 02:51 AM

Understandable. :P

After a bit of contemplation, I may have found a fairly simple solution. As it turns out, the Wikia (oh, yeah, we have a Wiki. Totes forgot about that lulz.) software has a chat room feature that can be turned on and off via the admin controls. After some testing, it seems to be fairly easy to use, and only requires that you have a Wikia account to use it. What do you guys think about using that?

If you guys want to check it out for yourselves before coming to a conclusion--it's pretty simple to get to. Just go to the wiki, click on the link to your account, and there'll be a box labeled "Live Chat" on the right side of the screen. Clicking on the "start a chat" button will bring you into the chat room.

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#137 Online Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2014 - 11:27 AM

Seems simple enough. Sounds like a good idea to me.

#138 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2014 - 12:48 PM

Oh, I can do that! I have a Wikia account.

Also, there's a Tvtropes page too, right? Who made it?

#139 Offline Parugi

Parugi

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted Jan 22 2014 - 11:44 PM

Alright, well, cool. Hopefully it works for everyone else. If not, be sure to speak up! :P

JiMing: We do, and I did. :P As a matter of fact, I've been cleaning up and building various parts of that page, particularly the Characters section. Feel free to edit it if you want! ^_^

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#140 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2014 - 11:54 PM

Oh, neat! If I make any parts about Aspen, I'm gonna have to put tropes that define how much of a normal person he is in a world of psychics and god manipulators. And how he was dragged into the mess. =P

#141 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2014 - 12:41 AM

Speaking of Aspen, did I miss a post this time, or what? =P Also, technically there's only one or two real god manipulators left, and their powers are gone; Zach never truly had control over Kyurem(More the other way around); and Black gave up control the moment he was beaten and arrested. =P

#142 Offline Parugi

Parugi

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 05:17 PM

Sorry I've been gone so long, guys--been busy.

Out of curiosity--on the topic of the group chat session, I feel like a weekend would probably be the best day to do it, so would February 8th, 15th, or 22nd work for anyone? 

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#143 Online Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2014 - 11:48 AM

Any of those dates would work for me. Preferably the 8th or 15th, since by the 22nd tests will start rolling around.

#144 Offline Parugi

Parugi

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted Feb 05 2014 - 01:13 AM

Konuju: Alrighty. Would any time in particular work best for you? I'm assuming something like 1:00 PM PST/4:00 EST would work best for most people, but I could be wrong.

Anyone else have anything to weigh in with in terms of date/time preferences? X3

Also, since it has come to my attention that the first post has yet again been cut in half, I've decided that I'm more or less done with whatever is going on with BZPower at the moment and have uploaded the complete first post (which is mostly up to date, but needs rewriting in virtually all sections below the profile one, as those are fillers from an older version of the post) here. Hopefully at some point we can actually make full use of the RPG's front post again, and with any luck, there won't be further issues with us losing information until then.

Edited by Pears Nivans, Feb 05 2014 - 01:14 AM.

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#145 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 31-July 03
  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 05 2014 - 04:52 AM

Yeah I should be good for all of those Saturdays. And at 3:00 PM Central? I can try to be up by then :P.

Btw I see you are re-writing the section on owning a legendary. Was I supposed to make a profile for Celebi? Did I? And if not, should we add that requirement?

0.jpg

#146 Offline Parugi

Parugi

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted Feb 05 2014 - 11:43 AM

Very good. :P

That section was deleted entirely by the most recent formatting glitch and I just haven't had time to go through and remove the excess code from the post it came from. But, yes, if you consider Celebi to be on James A.'s team, then you need to make a profile, as that actually is a requirement.

Edited by Pears Nivans, Feb 05 2014 - 11:44 AM.

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#147 Online Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2014 - 12:10 AM

I'm also in Central time, so 3:00 works for me.

Speaking of Legendaries, Dack's been holding on to that Heatran. I haven't decided if he'll be keeping it as a member of his team or not, but if it's going to be battling, I should probably give it a moveset.

*adds to list of things to do, along with Madison and Luke's appearances*

#148 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 16-June 12
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2014 - 12:17 AM

So do we get Bank in the RPG now? :P (That said, I like Bridgette's design, and wouldn't object to her appearing in the RPG somehow.)

Also, yes, I know, I still need to format my profiles and send them to you, Blade and Parugi. I'll do so this weekend, if I can. ;)

BZRPG Profiles: LINK
3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

#149 Offline Parugi

Parugi

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted Feb 06 2014 - 11:37 PM

Konuju--Coolness. And, yeah, no rush on deciding if that is permanent or not.

Flipz--Well, everyone already gets the equivalent of a box, so sure. :P I'd be open to her appearing at some point, but I can't do much with her right now, unfortunately.

Again, no rush. xp Also, sorry for not replying to that group PM yet. I've been quite busy. Dx

And general note to everyone--I think we're going to hold the group chat on Saturday the 15th instead of the 8th. Right now I just don't have enough free time to fully prepare for it in the span of two days. In other words--The group chat will be held at 1:00 PM PST/3:00 PM Central/4:00 PM EST on February 15th.

(official announcement and all that jazz)

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#150 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 16-June 12
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2014 - 05:44 PM

I just need a Wikia account for that chat, right? There's no minimum number of edits or anything?

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

#151 Offline Parugi

Parugi

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted Feb 08 2014 - 05:57 PM

That should be correct. As far as I'm aware, you don't need to have actually done anything on the wiki.

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#152 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2014 - 06:07 PM

Hm... I could make that... But I'd probably be eating lunch too.

And is there a group PM about this RPG or something?

#153 Offline Parugi

Parugi

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted Feb 08 2014 - 09:54 PM

Zero: Well, make it if you can. It should be interesting, if not fun. ^_^

The group PM I was referring to is a private one between Flipz, Blade and I that I have yet to have time for, but for the general public there is a Skype group and a lesser-known, not-generally-used Steam group. If you want to join either of those then just give me your Skype/Steam account name and I can add you.

Edited by Pears Nivans, Feb 08 2014 - 09:55 PM.

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#154 Online Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2014 - 04:28 PM

So, I've fixed the formatting issues in my character profiles post on the first page of this topic. Now it no longer looks like a massive block of text.

In addition, I've finally finished Madison and Luke's profiles! You can find them at the bottom of the aforementioned post.

Also, for reference, although Madison is technically supposed to be a skier, her appearance is more based on the Gen IV Ace Trainer (Snow) sprite. Luke is based on the Gen V Black Belt sprite.

Edited by Konuju, Feb 16 2014 - 04:32 PM.

#155 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 16-June 12
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2014 - 05:49 PM

EDIT: Earlier question was moot. :)

Profiles:

Adam Zynthic
Spoiler

Amanda Zarth
Spoiler

Amelia Zann:
Spoiler

Alex Zyther:
Spoiler

Edited by Flipz, Apr 12 2014 - 04:59 PM.

#156 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2014 - 11:55 PM

I missed the discussion hardcore....

Anything I missed? And will there be another one?

#157 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 16-June 12
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2014 - 03:17 AM

I missed the discussion hardcore....

Anything I missed? And will there be another one?

I wouldn't mind having another one this weekend, honestly. It was very helpful in helping me understand the world of RotR, and the discussion gave me a lot of material I can now use to determine who I want to introduce some of my characters to.

Also, it introduced me to the first Pokemon movie, and that is awesome. :P

#158 Offline Parugi

Parugi

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted Feb 20 2014 - 12:31 PM

Public approval for Flipz characters and stuff, specifically to note that the shiny Pokémon listed have character-related plot relevance. 

Konuju: Sweet. Do you still want sprites for Madison and Luke? If so, just note that it might take a while for me to get to them.

On the subject of group chats: I, for one, would love to have more of those, for sure. I'm not sure if I'll be available for one this weekend, but if you all feel like it, you could always log on to the wiki's chat and just hang around. You never know who might pop up. ^_^

But, yeah, I'll work on "officially" organizing another chat pretty soon here.

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#159 Online Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 13-December 07
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2014 - 11:54 PM

Take your time on the sprites. I'm not in any particular rush. :)

I also agree on the chats. I've got 3 tests to study for this weekend, but I might pop in the chat at some point. I do know for a fact that I won't be available next weekend, however.

#160 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,779 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2014 - 12:03 AM

Okay, so I've decided to try and rejoin the RPG again, though don't be surprised if I disappear again. What's happened recently, and where can I jump in?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users