The Cantina

Before I make my next IC, what sort of vehicle is the one Elara is using to follow Trentin and Tuorri? This is a player query, not a staff query, but I would nonetheless appreciate as much detail as is available.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Geardirector, if possible, I'd like you to add a little more detail on the extent of his telekinetic abilities (what does very basic mean?). Also, I'm still leery on the vague reference to "his master" using Electric Judgment. There are other ways he might have seen the power (perhaps he was present with his master at a battle where the late Plo Koon fought, and saw the power used once?).

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

Geardirector, if possible, I'd like you to add a little more detail on the extent of his telekinetic abilities (what does very basic mean?). Also, I'm still leery on the vague reference to "his master" using Electric Judgment. There are other ways he might have seen the power (perhaps he was present with his master at a battle where the late Plo Koon fought, and saw the power used once?).

Alright, fixed

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Before I make my next IC, what sort of vehicle is the one Elara is using to follow Trentin and Tuorri? This is a player query, not a staff query, but I would nonetheless appreciate as much detail as is available.

It's a cab, so it's a pretty basic speeder.

Uh. Strack.

If I read that right....

Well.

Uh. You'd kinda be dead. Like ten times over. In my opinion.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Well leaping across wide open spaces torwards moving spaceships. In the middle of a heavily used air-land. With someone shooting at you...

And when said speeder is moving very very fast...

It....uh....Yeah.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

for clarification, Gray jedi are allowed, yes?

Yes. Not many in the Order I'd say, but plenty would have gone rogue or joined the CIS.

*sigh* It depends on the definition of a Grey Jedi. First and foremost, it should be known that using both the Dark and the Light Sides of the Force do not make a Force-user more powerful than a Sith or a Jedi.

by gray jedi, I define it as not being aligned with either order. they're neutral.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

by gray jedi, I define it as not being aligned with either order. they're neutral.

The CIS is seperate from the Sith. Just because the Darth sits on the Council doesn't mean the rest of the CIS just bends knee to them. There are Jedi-Gray Jedi-in the CIS as well.

And there are Gray Jedi who just fled the war.

Well, if you want to get technical, the Republic calls all Jedi who work with the CIS Dark Jedi. Even if they aren't. There are light-sided Jedi amongst the ranks of the CIS as well.

Oh wow. I have officially established an actual meeting/introduction place for characters in this RPG.

Also, Madara, that's definitely +3. I gave them 1 after it was clarified that they were basically just sort of Force-sniffer hounds. Lizards. Whatever.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

After the stunts we're seeing on Coruscant? Yeah, I'm going with 'not overkill at all.' There is a list of things not allowed on the hull of the Edge, and Flitknots piloted by Jedi are on it.

...Anyone else thinking this incident would be a better way of opening a movie than anything we saw in the prequels? I mean, sure, I borrowed a wee bit from Joss Whedon, but I did it with crazy pirates in Coruscant.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Mmh. I've always thought that Star Wars could use an alt-timeline reboot to excise some of the Lucas-induced stupidity.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom