The Cantina

Chubs...

Approved.

Darnit. What good is a genocide if you miss one?

What good are all these cages without bears to occupy them?

Who said we had to use bears? Wookies work. ;)

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

Okay, so.....um..ah...yeah like, I'm not sure If supposed to post this or PM it but, here I go anyway.

Name: Serentethe Ha'le. Refers to himself as the The Prime OneSpecies: Genetically altered Kaminoan.Gender: MaleAge: 19Faction: Sith

Sympathies: Right now Serentethe holds sympathy for no one. He was raised to be a Sith and anyone else, can jump out of open airlock for all he cares.Rank: ApprenticeOccupation: Apprentice and experiment of the Sith.Skills: Made to be fairly intelligent; in extreme physical shape; is a talented tactician and combatant. Serentethe specialzes in the use Form Seven, Juyo/Vaapad, The Way of the Vornskaar. He also has a heightened survival instinct.Force Abilities: Is particlularly skilled in the ways of Alter. Force Wound and it's variants, Force push and variants, force lightning and variants.Equipment or Weapons: He has Black cortosis plates grafted to his skin to act like armor; clawed Cortosis plate 'boots and gloves' - the guantlets allow a similar function to that of the Sith Stalker gloves. He also has a pair of twin double lightlances with silver emitters.Appearance: As a result of genetic tampering, Serentethe looks far different from most Kaminoan's: his body is broader, he's taller, and his neck is shorter than the avarage Kaminoan. He has a birthmark in the shape of a black heart in the middle of his chest. Serentethe wears a custom black -modified to acommodate the black plates- vest with sleeves that stop just above the elbow, and two splits: one, running from the nape of his neck to the base of his abdomen - creating a thin V effect; while the other runs along the middle of his torso - intertwining with the other split along the way - but does not reach his sides.Grafted onto his body are several obsidain-colored, ridged armor plates: two; both starting at the base of his hip and ending at about the middle of his ribcage; one on each side of the base of his neck that cover him from collarbone to a small ways above the elbow; two more cover the outside of each thigh, though they slightly edge into the inner thigh too.Several run from a litte way after his elbow to the entirety of his hands, ending in sliver claw like protrusions on his "fingers"/digits, effectively turning them into clawed guantlets; four that start just after his kneecaps; two on either side of his "calfs", and two that cover the entire front of his shins and "feet" and end in sliver claw like digits, but leave the backs of his calfs exposed. Lastly, there are four on his torso - centered around the middle split - that act as a chestplate of sorts(these four though are grafted onto the vest, not him.).He wears a modified pair of pants that cut off at the front and sides of the knees, but contiue to drape down the back of his calves. He wears three sashes: one along either side of his hip, both tied so that they drop into four 'rings'; an inner loop - which he can carry his lightsabers in - that stops a little past his hip and an outer loop that stops a small ways above the knee; the third. Is long, white, semi transluscent and designed to make it look like scales drop down off his waist like a long tail.Personalty: Being the only survior - as far as he knows - of the Primus Plan, Serentethe has nearly unmatched pride. He believes all except for him, are Unpure and worthless. And only the Sith, and those who will come to serve him aren't. Though Intellegence, Bravery, and Loyalty were supposed to be forged into his brain before his birth, almost all of these traits have been replaced by unending hate, rage, and sorrow.He is a fairly cunning person. He wants power and he knows that those who have it will get weak eventually. When they do he will strike. And take what is his birthright, power. Serentethe believes mercy is for the weak. To be strong you must shed blood and take, conquering all who stand in your path. Serentethe isn't exactly the most loyal person, but that is only because he believes that there is no one worthwhile to serve.To Serentethe, anger is more than just a temporary feeling. It is the way of the strong and the powerful. It is to be tended, built and worn like a cloak, but never to control. One's anger should be more than a raging fury or a calm storm that they can't control. It should be like a guide, a brother, a weapon to be released upon those one deems unworthy to be held in it's light.Love is an emotion Serentethe does not necessarily understand. Never in his life has he been shown love. It's neither something he was meant to be capable of feeling, nor is it something he has trully felt. There is only one thing that has ever brought him close to the feeling. His fallen brethren. To Serentethe to be kind is to be weak, to die. To be strong, to live, one must take: fight, shed blood, serve, rule. One must conquer.Serentethe is a extremely passionate person. Not that he shows it the way most do, but he still is. For the most part Serentethe's usual demeanor is a cold one. He projects a sort of aloofness at almost all times. His emotions aren't exactly masked, just accompanied by a look of cold blankness to the outer world. To Serentethe honor is bound into one's soul at birth. He was born while his brothers were not, therefore he is beyond honor.To be honorable one must survive. Though Serentethe has an ingrained belief that through the spilling of his foes blood he will achieve greatness. For him that's not enough. For him that belief is only partial. He believes that one such as him can not just spill blood. After the foe has been felled, he must dominate. All should be dominated: his enemies, their families, their peoples, their worlds, their all. As that is the path that will bring his greatness.Serentethe has no fears - that he knows of. He believes that one such as him can't fear. He wasn't bred to fear lesser beings. Serentethe doesn't hope for things like many people. To him one shouldn't have to hope, they should just be. Serentethe does not crack jokes and he rarely laughs. Not because he doesn't have a sense of humor, but because to him, it is a pointless waste of time.For Serentethe the goal his creators bound to him and his brothers, means nothing. He cares, slightly, for them and their wishes. But if they stand in his path, than he will treat them like he was born to treat all of his foes, with death.Home Planet: KaminoHistory: Serentethe's birth was the pinnacle of the Primus project. The Primus project was a plan by a group of Kaminoans, to see if they could change the base physical make up of several members the Kaminoan species. Make them sturdier, stronger, a more Warrior like race. The group's base of operations was within Republic space and was therefore monitored by the Republic.The plan of the group was to tamper with the genetics of the adult Kaminoan and see where that would take them. After they'd gathered the data needed from the regular adult they decided to try the most fit ones. About halfway through the group hit a roadblock. The data they had wasn't enough to make an evolutionary difference like they needed, and getting more a conclusive result without the prior data needed could have dangerous repercussions.In the end the group decided to try anyway, as it wasn't definite any harm would take place. Though with their new data analysis they got more results. Almost immediately several of the subjects were injured in the process. At first the Republic tried to turn a blind eye, but as more and more people turned up injured, the Republic cracked and decided to intervene. So an ultimatum was delivered. Either cease all work pertaining to the harmful effects of the project or resist and suffer the consequences.

The group considered the request and decided the risks were well worth the results. The group payed the price for their defiance of Republic laws when a squad of troopers arrived to shut them down in force. The group unwilling to give up all their research after they'd come so far, resisted. The troopers, tired from the war and in no mood to deal with a group of arrogant Kaminoans, complied readily when they received the order to kill the leaders and take the rest. On the off chance that a leader wasn't identified from among the subjects gathered, than all subjects within were to be treated as hostiles.

In the struggle several members of the group were killed when the troopers made no attempt to identify or contain leaders, and Instead opened fire without hesitation. Tired of being walked over like dogs, one of the group uncovered the 'hidden results' of the project before ready.

The results turned out to be extremly violent, unstable, mentally - and otherwise - clones. When the conflict died down all that remained was one trooper that the group decended upon like a pack of blood thirsty beasts. Knowing that the repercussions for what had happened would be substantial. The surviving members of the group fled.Once safe, far from the tyrannical clutches of Republic space, Telkaan Noh, a member of the group, managed to get in contact with the Sith and make a deal. In exchange for protection, a little Sith aid, and complete and total independence, they would countinue their project; and for the most part, any and all results that came of it could belong to the Sith. With a few stipulations the Sith agreed.With their fugitive problem settled the group, now renamed The Promethean Enclave, realized they had a new, larger problem. All of their subjects were gone. They had no viable base. Seeing the solution to their diliemma in their very midst, Telkaan Noh volunteered to be the base. He would be the preset and they would clone the rest from him. Then not only would they have an adult Kaminoan, they'd have subjects they could modify from birth.Though at first the rest of the Enclave were a little skeptical. The moment potential results were produced, all of their worries vanished. Once again about halfway through a problem was spotted. These clones, though better than the previous results, were still too frail. The Enclave attempted to rectify this by speeding the growth process through generations therefore forcing a sort of artificial evolution. This caused the clones to get frailer with each generation. An unpleasing result at best.The Enclave struggled around this for monthe before Vizen Hel, another member of The Enclave, suggested the use of Sith Alchemy. Though weary of placing their trust in the Sith, the Enclave had no other choice. With the aid of the Sith progress flew by; weaks, months, years. The amount of time the Sith saved was innumerable. There was only one problem. Though with the assistance of the Sith Alchemy, the clones were stronger, they were also duller. And when grown faster artificially, the clones would become violent and unstable, therefore unusable.The Enclave tried to lessen this by altering the focus from strength to intelligence over the generations. Though the clones became more intelligent they stayed unstable and violent, therefore only making them more viscious. So in the end, still a faliure. With this knowledge the Enclave realized the only solution was to alter the base and not the clones. When presented with the problem Talkaan agreed without hesitation. Once Talkaan had been altered with Sith Alchemy the Enclave resumed progress.Thanks to Talkaan's sacrifice they were able to avoid the dulling, but there was still a problem. The violence and unstability were uncullable so long as the clones were grown artifically. The only choice was to let the clones age normally and see if they would survive. The Enclave rejoiced when one of the clones survived and was soon followed by several others. The Enclaves pride was very short lived. The moment the clones became aware enough to notice the other presences in the room, they turned on each other.When the Enclave surveyed the aftermath of the melee they found one surviver. The surviver seemed healthy, more or less docile and entirely stable. Aside from the surviver, the one thing the Enclave did note about the bloodbath was that all of the clones were Force sensitive. Weary of unstable clones the Enclave made sure to test the surviving clone's mental state. The moment the Enclave was done with their tests and the clone was deemed suitable, the Sith claimed him as their own.Soon after the clone was claimed by the Sith, he started training as a Sith Acolyte. The clone who seemingly already had knowledge of the Force, breezed through his training. Once his Force training was over the clone was taught the ways of the Sith: tradition, code, etc. The clone had to complete one test before he "graduate".He had to learn the knowledge of his predesscors, then with that knowledge he had to retrieve the parts to and create his own lightsaber. With his task completed the clone was allowed to graduate. Once he graduated the clone chose his own name and began his service to the Sith. For the last two weeks the clone, who named himself Serentethe, has been training on the Renaissance

Also, I saw in the description that a hybrid sort of race would be okay. And I think this counts, but I'm not sure. So if it doesn't, please, please let me know?

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

What good are all these cages without bears to occupy them?

Who said we had to use bears? Wookies work. ;)

OH NO YOU DIDN'T.

*Starts humming the Mercenaries 2 Commercial theme*

Now if I ever make a Trandoshan Merc... Heh heh.

But, as for your profile from my standpoint as a Jedi player,

Well, we're screwed. A Kaminoan that knows Vaapaad and Form VII. And it's fully in the Dark Side. It's like Windu had a brain fart, and it formed into Serentethe.

Edited by Lavama

You....didn't read much about the Sith in this RPG did you?

The mindless murder, killing other students and such as would be a good way to get these Sith to try to kill you.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Name: Y-509/495 "Snipe"Species: HumanGender: MaleAge: 36Faction: RepublicSympathies: MandalorianRank: clone CommandoOccupation: Sniper/assassinSkills: Sniping and hand-to-hand combat. stealthForce Abilities: NoneEquipment or Weapons: Dc-15x sniper rifle. Vibro Blade with Cortosis weave.Appearance: wears Phase-1 sniper armor. blue stripes. instead of white as his primary color, however, his armor is black and blue. under his helmet is longer-than-normal brown hair and the traditional clone face.Personality: silent, only speaking a few words when needed. he has no mercy on his targets. he is known to be effective when deployed in a high place on the battle field. even when enemies are shooting near his head, he keeps his head and coolly picks off the ones getting the closest. Home Planet: KaminoHistory: When the Clone Wars arose, he was put in service, but as a regular clone. When the War was escalating, he rose in the ranks and became an assassin of a squad of clones. When he was given the rank of Assassin, they replaced his normal colors with his current ones to signify him of his rank.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

So if I were to make a Force-sensitive character who is not particularly skilled with a lightsaber, would I be able to compensate with a wider array/more powerful Force abilities?

It would really depend on the abilities. Some powers are off the table for players initially (Sith players can't start out with Force Lightning). You could definitely veer into the esoteric though (Zeison Sha telekinesis, and the Grey Paladin's use of blasters would spring to mind).

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

I have question. when do the clones defect to the sith, or do they even do that?

It's just on the bare edge of possible. Though they'd defect to the CIS. Not the Sith. :P

For example:

Spar

I checked. Turns out we can link wiki. Who knew?

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I checked. Turns out we can link wiki. Who knew?

not for long. it has a forum, remember?

The senior judges allowed someone to link the Mass Effect wiki. And it's set up in much the same way.

Edited by Basilisk

Hey, real quickly, I need someone to disrupt Khorne's meditation so I can get some sort of interaction with the players here.

Hey, real quickly, I need someone to disrupt Khorne's meditation so I can get some sort of interaction with the players here.

I'm laughing too much. I based half his profile off of a rage inducing fight loving Daemon from a very Grim Dark series... And he's a Jedi of all things. I'm too much of a nerd...

What, just a bumping into a door? How about falling into the door and a great big ol' toot? That'd get anyone's attention. :P

Okay, from what I gather Force lightning isn't acceptable. Right? I thought I read about the Sith in this, maybe I didn't pay as much attention as I meant to. For that, I'm sorry. If the killing other acolytes is a problem I can change that. Though what to, I'm not sure.

Any other problems aside from the acolytes?

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

The Vengent Spectre.

er, sorry for being a bit impatient, but any comments on my new profile?

Which one is that?

I'm sorry, but this has been a....trying day.

Edited by Basilisk

@Strack: Awfully short isn't it? There's no rule but....

Well, approved, but next time try to have more detail.

@Dr, well remove that and maybe adjust it a bit more. The Jedi and the Republic don't respond to outright defiance in such a measured fashion these days. Twenty years of war will do that.

Edited by Basilisk

Do you mean I should make the Republic's response a little more drastic? Or less? Either way I got it, the Republic's response needs to change.

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

The Vengent Spectre.

Do you mean I should make the Republic's response a little more drastic? Or less? Either way I got it, the Republic's response needs to change.

More drastic I think.

You can go to Madara for suggestions if you need em.

K, I changed the response. Is it too drastic? Not drastic enough or just fine?

The Vengent Spectre.

Hm. I hate to be nitpicky, specially since you but so much work into it (and I can tell you did), but insofar as I'm aware....the test for becoming an Apprentice is constructing your own light-saber. It's only when you want to become a lord that they starting counting things like Jedi kills (not random innocents mind).

Also, I think, he'd be on equal footing with other apprentices. Not a slave, but rather a student. You were unclear on that. Just clarifying in case on that one.

A general note to everyone:

Also, with all these erm...."lovely" people in the Order, I'm fairly certain the Sith will have quite a few therapists aboard their ship by now. Mental problems do not a Darth make. :P

Leadership in the Sith won't be determined by kills alone. Just an FYI.

Edited by Basilisk

They seem fine. A bit short though. Approved.

That, and I'm leery on someone controlling 2/3rds of a commando unit. But eh. No rule against it.

Mm. I'm avaliable to RP holo-training for anyone who wants a challenge.

/Is bored and wants to kill something.