The Cantina

Anyone with a Sith Lord interested in an Sith apprentice for a time?

Apprentices are trained communally. No one master.

To avoid situations where we have umpteen apprentices and one lord. :P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Alrighty.

Name: Jaceren Gans

Species: Human (Mandalorian)

Faction: The Sith Order

Sympathies: Jaceren is very loyal to the new Sith Order. He is loyal to the CIS as well since they are allies but if he had to choose between then he would choose the Sith. There is more power to be gained through the Sith and the Dark Side. Besides Jaceren cares little for politics. As far as he see's it the Sith control the CIS. As a Mandalorian Jaceren is also highly sympathetic towards them and bounty hunters for that matter.Rank: Apprentice

Occupation: Jaceren as a Sith Apprentice's occupation is to follow the orders of his Master. He is often employed in battles along with other Apprentices as a squad leader for a group of battle-droids. Skills: Jaceren is an excellent pilot. He is most comfortable piloting small fighters but he can pilot larger ships as well. Beyond that he knows a good deal about repairing and working on ships. He is quite well trained with dual wielding lightsabers. Jaceren is most skilled in Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapad. He is quite unskilled with blasters and hacking security systems.

Force Abilities: He is able to perform level 1 Force Speed and weak Force Healing. Jaceren has also practiced Force Wound enough that he can successfully force choke. He is also able to do the normal force push/pull(telekinesis) of any Sith.Equipment or Weapons: Jaceren possesses two crimson bladed lightsabers with black hilts. He leaves them on his belt so he can easily levitate them to his hands during combat. He also wears a black cloak fitted with some flexible black armored components. Jaceren's cloak also has some red highlights through it and a thick hood he can pull up to cover his face in shadow. Jaceren also has an old Mandalorian helmet that he has shaped into that of a mask. He has painted the mask red and black and wears it often in battle.

Appearance: Jaceren looks like your average human. He is very tall standing at about 6'3'' and quite muscular with a body akin to that of a boxer. Jaceren is quite handsome he has long raven colored hair that falls over his ears and brow and a lightly tanned skin tone with striking facial features and thin lips. The Dark Side has affected his appearance slightly. He has dark bags beneath his eyes and his eyes are now a yellowish red in color. Jaceren also has a thin scar that crosses the bridge of his nose.

Similar to this.Personality: Jaceren is the embodiment of a Sith warrior. He lusts for power and control. Jaceren enjoys battle almost more than anything else in the universe. He enjoys the thrill of battle and the feeling of his lightsabers cutting through the limbs of his fallen foes. He strives to become stronger in the Dark Side so that he may move up amongst the Sith. Jaceren has dreams to one day be the Dark Lord. He will stop at nothing to gain more power and respect and he will even kill and backstab other Sith if he must do so. Jaceren is pro to anger and is willing to lash out at others. He can be quite brutal when in battle and enjoys taking the lives of others away.Home Planet: MandaloreHistory: Jaceren grew up on Mandalore like many other Mandalorians before him. He was raised on a small farmland. His father Cemeron was a bounty hunter and mercenary like many other Mandalorian fathers. Jaceren's two older brothers left home when he was young to pursue the same work as their father. Jaceren was left alone with his mother and the farm. It soon became evident that Jaceren was unlike the other Mandalorian children. There was something different about him, sometimes strange things would happen around him. When angry at times poles or metal rods would suddenly bend out of nowhere.

Jaceren's mother feared that he was possibly Force sensitive and did not want to loose him to either the Jedi or the new Sith Order. She also did not want Jaceren to become a mercenary since he was her favorite of her three children. At the age of 18 Jaceren left home and began to train as a commercial pilot. He did this for a few years as he developed his skill as a pilot. The war was still rather new during Jaceren's youth but quickly many Mandalorian's became involved. Jaceren's father and two brothers allied themselves with the CIS and the Sith. During one of the numerable battles it was reported that Jaceren's father and one of his brothers were killed by Jedi. Jaceren's surviving brother Mateus was gravely wounded loosing both of his legs and his left arm.

He returned home to be fitted with new cybernetic appendages but also to help their mother with the farm. Jaceren felt a newfound hatred for the Jedi when Mateus returned home and told them the news. He told his mother he was leaving to join the CIS to help fight in the war. So he did he traveled to them and pledged his services. A Sith Lord was stationed on the ship Jaceren went too and easily sensed the young Mandalorian's Force prowess. He told Jaceren that he could become a powerful Sith if he chose. Jaceren accepted he wanted nothing more then to become as powerful as he could so he could help bring down the Jedi.

Soon he found himself on the Renaissance as a Sith initiate. Jaceren was put through many trials, he had to learn the Sith Code, and even defeat other Sith initiates that were weaker then him. He became quite skilled with the two lightsabers he built on the Renaissance. Six months ago Jaceren achieved the rank of Apprentice within the Sith order. He is close to being finished and will continue to grow in the Dark Side. Once he was an apprentice Jaceren began to be involved in various battles against the Republic, mostly fighting alongside droid squads or commanding them in battle. He was also able to recover the helmet of his father from the wreckage of the battle which he has since repainted and altered; he wears it as a mask.A character has to have some way of getting around the galaxy, no? If your character is a soldier, they'd likely catch rides on great capital ships. However, there are smaller ships, freighters, fighters available for your transport needs.Ship Name: The Void

Model: The Delta-6 starfighterFunction: StarfighterWeapons: Two blaster canons (each wingtip) and two concussion missile launchers.Modifications: The ship has been painted black. It has been fitted to carry an Astromech droid, which is named R9-K9, and is red in color, it also has a newly updated hyper-drive (Grade-2).Background: The ship once belonged to Jaceren's father, it was returned to his family upon his father's death. Jaceren inherited the ship.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

Yeah.

I'll let Madara handle that one.

Killing other initiates?

So counterproductive.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

or is it???

anyways, I'll start the RPG off :D

When your side of the war has already suffered massive losses and the fellow in charge isn't insane....it is. Very much so.

Particularly since key parts of the CIS council would object. With blasters. And fleets.

And lightsabers. Can't forget them Lightsaber things.

Indeed. There are Jedi members of the CIS.

Qui-Gon comes to mind. He led the CIS for some time.

@Basil - You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. ;) And the power of Christopher Lee.

@Flaredrick - There are a lot of things to be said about your profile. :/ First and foremost, the Jedi found Sidious pretty darn quickly in this RPG. Secondly, one-man armies generally have very low life expectancies (he shouldn't have a history as a primarily solo operative). Thirdly, that face looks nothing like a Fett clone. Fourthly, Delta Squad's activities, as depicted in Republic Commando, did not happen as we know it. :/ Finally... Shadow Stalker? Aside from how juvenile it sounds, it doesn't fit any clone names we know. You could shorten it down to Stalker.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

Yes yes, Christopher Lee is a vampire. I've been told. :P

Edited by Basilisk

I didn't see your earlier post, Basilisk. Will take a second look. :) @Flex - Ermmm. Basilisk's concerns are accurate. There is a little bit in your profile that might be problematic. The personality issue is fine. There are always ambitious types. However...Scitus' Sith Order is very different than previous Sith. The founding philosophy of this Order is also markedly. Unity in hatred for a greater purpose is kinda the name of the game. While the Code remains the same, killing other Sith Initiates would be a fast way to get punished, expelled and possibly even executed by Code-minded Sith. Old Sith Orders might have had initiates murdering each other in the name of ambition. This Sith Order prefers to direct its energy outwards (every soldier is needed to fight the Republic). @Strack - As long as you keep your character in/on the Jedi Temple/Coruscant, it should be fine. The staff have a few things coming up for different player factions, and it would be nice to have a little bit of time to let players get their profiles in.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

@Strack - As long as you keep your character in/on the Jedi Temple/Coruscant, it should be fine. The staff have a few things coming up for different player factions, and it would be nice to have a little bit of time to let players get their profiles in.

Oh, good, there's a staff posting. I'm not a big fan of just making posts about my character going around and doing... stuff... without other characters around when there hasn't been any time to develop. Terrible for the personal narrative.

Scitus' Sith Order is very different than previous Sith. The founding philosophy of this Order is also markedly. Unity in hatred for a greater purpose is kinda the name of the game. While the Code remains the same, killing other Sith Initiates would be a fast way to get punished, expelled and possibly even executed by Code-minded Sith. Old Sith Orders might have had initiates murdering each other in the name of ambition. This Sith Order prefers to direct its energy outwards (every soldier is needed to fight the Republic).

Bane would not approve. When the majority of the Order has been purged, then you have his permission to be Sith.

... I think I quoted the wrong Bane.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Scitus' Sith Order is very different than previous Sith. The founding philosophy of this Order is also markedly. Unity in hatred for a greater purpose is kinda the name of the game. While the Code remains the same, killing other Sith Initiates would be a fast way to get punished, expelled and possibly even executed by Code-minded Sith. Old Sith Orders might have had initiates murdering each other in the name of ambition. This Sith Order prefers to direct its energy outwards (every soldier is needed to fight the Republic).

Bane would not approve. When the majority of the Order has been purged, then you have his permission to be Sith.

... I think I quoted the wrong Bane.

Some of them will prove to be particularly fun if we get players in the factions (three word: Ewoks by Basilisk).Yes! You made my evening. Bane'd have a few words for Darth Scitus. "Let's not stand on ceremony, Mr-" Brrrr... I shudder to think of the spines he'd break over the new Sith. But before a vengeful Sith ghost rises from my holocron and snaps me like a match...There's a pragmatic reason for it. Sure, an initiate might fail as a Sith. But that doesn't mean his force-sensitivity wouldn't be put to good use elsewhere in the cause (force-sensitive pilot squadrons, etc.). Who knows, such a person might even bloom outside of the Renaissance environment.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

I didn't see your earlier post, Basilisk. Will take a second look. :) @Flex - Ermmm. Basilisk's concerns are accurate. There is a little bit in your profile that might be problematic. The personality issue is fine. There are always ambitious types. However...Scitus' Sith Order is very different than previous Sith. The founding philosophy of this Order is also markedly. Unity in hatred for a greater purpose is kinda the name of the game. While the Code remains the same, killing other Sith Initiates would be a fast way to get punished, expelled and possibly even executed by Code-minded Sith. Old Sith Orders might have had initiates murdering each other in the name of ambition. This Sith Order prefers to direct its energy outwards (every soldier is needed to fight the Republic).

Alright I can easily change that. I was basing that off of KOTOR where lots of Sith initiates killed each other :P. So do Masters not betray each other and whatnot either?

Changed it to simply defeat. I'm sure they at least had to duel each other.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

Alright I can easily change that. I was basing that off of KOTOR where lots of Sith initiates killed each other :P. So do Masters not betray each other and whatnot either?

Revan and Malack (or was it Malak?) had an army. These folks don't even have a Hulk. The membership probably suffers for it by having inferior combatants, but when soldiers are mass produced, numbers beat raw power. Blus, what Madara said; put them to use somewhere, even if they can't get a Force Spark going.

There's a pragmatic reason for it. Sure, an initiate might fail as a Sith. But that doesn't mean his force-sensitivity wouldn't be put to good use elsewhere in the cause (force-sensitive pilot squadrons, etc.). Who knows, such a person might even bloom outside of the Renaissance environment.

At the very least, nobody of importance was lost when the ship was take out by a Jedi.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

@Strack - As long as you keep your character in/on the Jedi Temple/Coruscant, it should be fine. The staff have a few things coming up for different player factions, and it would be nice to have a little bit of time to let players get their profiles in.

dooon't worry. I won't leave it within the next real-time week. building stuff, yah know ;)

Previously known as Aiwendil.

@Flex - Ah Kotor. Fantastic game. Defeat fits nicely. There would definitely be lots of training and more than a few rites of passage. :) Sith Lords and Darths wouldn't be conditioned to betray one another. The new Sith Order has divorced itself from the dog-kill-dog mentality of the Rule of Two. @Zehvor - Yes... the Sith have no Hulk. <__< >__> *innocent whistling*Okay. So looking over the profiles we have so far. 1. Jaceren Gans (+1)

2. Salvador Oro (+1)

3. Werda (+1)

4. Vel Orral (+1)5. Nentir Drain (+2, approvified).

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

Wheee profile

Name: Ze'TakiSpecies: Shi'idoGender: FemaleAge: Around 25, is at the mental state of a 12-13 human. Faction: Jedi Order.Sympathies: She has sympathies for the Jedi Order, Republic, and Mandalorians, from either being apart of such or feeling that they've been unfairly treated. However, in the case of the Mandalorians, this would not stop her from doing as she's asked. Rank: Youngling, looking to become a Padawan. Occupation: As of now, naught, but she looks to become an information-gatherer or something of the like for the Republic if she doesn't become a Jedi Knight, or be an undercover agent for either the Republic or Jedi. Skills: She's currently able to modify her appearance between different human-like species, or such things like hair or skin color. She's most proficient in Classic Style V, Shien, dabbling in Tràkata as well. Ze'Taki has shown the beginnings of being a great diplomat, helped by her natural telepathy. (Most of the time, this simply is a non-intentional thing that either lets her seem like she's one of the kind she's talking with, or giving her general notions of feelings the other person may be hiding.)Force Abilities: Ze'Taki's best with things like the Jedi Mind trick, telepathy, and the like, having a natural ability supplementing her power with the Force. Aspects pertaining to control over her own body are at a level slightly above the others of her age, possibly due to naturally having more control over her body naturally, as with her telepathy skills. In contrast, she has trouble with sense and telekinesis, and is average with other things. Equipment or Weapons: Just her recently built lightsaber, made for the Initiate trials. It's a dual-phase lightsaber, but with added speed in turning on and off for when she utilizes Tràkata. The first length is the standard one, second is smaller than that, fitting her current child-like form that she wears most of the time. Appearance: Variable, although as of now it's limited to just human-like appearances. Her 'default', really one that she uses most often and uses in most pictures or videos, stands at just over a meter. Pitch-black hair covers her tanned, child-like face, the rest of her body following suit as a pre-pubescent human child. The one feature that doesn't change, at least not yet, is her startling bright purple eyes. Ze'Taki says that it was the result of something she did as a babe, and hasn't found the 'button' for it as of yet.

Personality: Sweet, kind, and quite the prankster. While she doesn't do it to those who haven't shown any interest, or have told her not to, she still enjoys a small joke or two on the people who know her and don't mind it. Her talents for diplomacy were discovered as a side-effect of this, when she attempted to talk her way out of being punished for one of her pranks. Ze'Taki is also just a happy person in general, lending a smile to each and every person she meets.Home Planet: Lao-monHistory: Ze'Taki was the child of a merchant and his wife, who were one of the few Shi'ido to leave the planet to find goods and sell their wares. They have been slightly profitable, having rare plants from Lao-mon and taking other things about the galaxy back home.

One day, when Ze'Taki was still quite young, they were selling their goods on Ithor when a local Jedi Knight discovered Ze'Taki's force-sensitivity. Her parents allowed him to take her, informing him of what she-and they-were, and then she was taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant to be trained.

As of now, she's taken the Initiate Exams and is now hoping for a Knight to take her as a Padawan, time seems to be running out as the Council of Reconciliation has informed her that she only has a month of her year time-limit to be taken on as a Knight's apprentice left before she's given a job in the Jedi Service Corps.

E: Changed name fully over to Ze'Taki, not sure how that happened but oh well now. :P

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOMEGA'D!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

@Basilisk:

True, although she is/should be a Padawan by now, so she's on the upper end of youngling power-wise.

As for actual specifics, her telepathy can't give her any specific thoughts, memories, or anything like that, it's more just sensing the true feelings of those who aren't trained with protecting their mind or giving off an 'aura' of being a 'kinsman' of sorts.. Her body-enhancing is at a level of about increasing her strength/endurance/speed/etc. by 5-10%, not much more than that.

All of this can be toned down/up as per your request. It's a little hard figuring out an appropriate power level for someone who doesn't have many comparisons to be contrasted against. :)

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Because I liked these two last time round and didn't get to do enough with them
Name: Djashell Shan
Species: Human
Faction: Hutt Cartel
Sympathies: The Republic. For all that the Confederacy is portrayed as the more 'lawless' of the factions, she finds that its the rules and bureaucracy of the Republic that make people more likely to hire her. Scissors to cut through the red tape, as it were
Skills: Hand to hand combat. Marksmanship. Experienced pilot
Force Abilities: NA
Equipment or Weapons: Armour of a Phase II clone trooper type, accrued over time from various sources and generally modified with environment-dependent camouflage as bright white is hardly inconspicuous. She has never quite been able to find a helmet in this type that fitted her though, so makes do with the sort commonly distributed to bounty hunters operating under the Black Sun and Hutt Cartel aegis. Commonly carries a DH-17 blaster pistol as a general firearm, but has an E-11s sniper rifle in her possession for those missions where distance is needed
Appearance: A fairly normal human, average in height, though not so much in bulk. She's quite muscled and broad across the shoulders, especially by female standards, a direct consequence of lugging around armour and weaponry most of the time. Her outdoorsy lifestyle her skin is almost permanently tanned an almost golden bronze that only fades during prolonged periods venturing through space. She is bald, though not naturally, partly because long flowing locks are just impractical, partly because it acts as a partial disguise. Her shaven head, along with her bulk, form-concealing armour and general prejudices about what constitutes a bounty hunter mean a casual observer will nearly always mistake her for male. It makes passing closer inspections so much easier. Her eyes are a simple tawny-brown though they are now lined with a net of crows feet.
Personality: In a word? Quiet. When on the job this is useful in the form of stealth. She can silently blend with a crowd or sneak through buildings. When off the job it just means she'd rather read a book or curl up with her thought than engage in some rowdy boozing. She's not shy or anti-social, she just happens to prefer a bit of peace.
Home Planet: Corellia
History: Her early days are largely unknown. She refuses to talk about them, even to Syaa, so its assumed it was an unpleasant time of her life. Dribs and drabs have surfaced about her young adult years, mainly working on a smuggling vessel. A smuggling vessel which she later sold out when she found out what the bounty on all the crew was. This was the start of her career as a bounty hunter in many ways; the first time she sold the freedom of another for money, and where she gained the credits to start buying a ship and arsenal of her own. Her preferred methods were generally very contained in terms of collateral damage, as Shan found the more destructive, bombastic approach taken by some bounty hunters distasteful. Not because she hated innocent lives to be taken, but because it would result in more angry family members to bear a grudge or gang members seeking revenge. As a result she never gained the same notoriety as, say, Jango Fett, but was well-known of enough in the right circles to keep her in work. If you wanted a quick and surgical hit done you'd likely think of Shan.
As the years drew on and she got higher end work she often found herself needing to make more ambitious kills. This would often mean needing to bring on helpers, old acquaintances who had skills she did not. Another gunman to watch her back, someone with better knowledge of chemistry to tell her the difference between a paralysing dose of poison and a lethal one. And on several occasions, the Twi'lek engineer Syaa Fonnta. The two made a winning combination, Shan's natural lean towards stealthiness accentuated by Syaa neutralising any pesky monitoring equipment that might give her away. The Twi'lek made herself so indispensable to Shan that she was taken on in a full time capacity. Their working relationship had already forged a connection between them and long hours on a ship in each others company knocked the 'working' off that phrase.
While neither of them had any desire to truly settle down, this new spin and the fact that she wasn't getting any younger meant Shan took less and less of the jobs on offer. She spent more and more time on Corellia, actually growing a few roots there. Unfortunately it was on one of the duo's jaunts off-world that they were ambushed by pirates. Shan believed them to be hired by Besadii Hutts, angered at a job shed done that had hurt a few of their interests. The pair managed to keep their lives and fend off the pirates but at the cost of their ship. It was destroyed in the fight and crash, forcing them to use up their savings to buy another. With little funding left Shan has once more put herself on the market as hunter and hitman, picking the Hutt Cartel as employers to try an limit any more repercussions from the slugs, to restock their accounts
Name: Syaa Fonnta/Syaaf'onnta
Species: Twi'lek
Faction: Hutt Cartel
Sympathies: The Republic. Because she still has some idealism and optimism and just seems them as being the right guys for the job even if their methods are a little...over-zealous sometimes
Skills: Specialist in both electrical and mechanical engineering. Some martial arts training, but hardly an expert. Experienced pilot. Decent medic
Force Abilities: None
Equipment or Weapons: Usually just a big pouchy belt full of tools for fixing stuff. Good thing a spanner makes a decent club in a pinch. And the less aid about what an arc-welder can do to flesh the better...
Appearance: Her skin is mostly dark emerald green, though she has a diamond pattern patching up her side in Rutian blue, a colour shared with her eyes. These diamond patches have started to fade to grey, much to her dismay. Like any other Twi'lek she is lithe and agile in form and motion, even though she uses this for working her way around engines and machinery rather than the more usual seduction. She prefers to wear plain overalls, easy to clean and not prone to getting in the way, with her lekku bound behind her into a sort of ponytail. A little uncomfortable, but not as much as getting them caught in something
Personality: Optimistic and upbeat, but keeps it at a regular level. She doesn't act like she's downed an entire bag of sugar. She just believes that with all that is already bad in the world, adding her grumpiness to it wouldn't help. And when presented with a puzzle or problem all this optimism gets turned into focused concentration, like a sword forged in flame, as she refuses to be beaten even if it takes her days on end
Home Planet: Ry'leth
History: From birth Syaa's family expected her to be a dancer. They pushed her and prodded her and made her go to all the best academies, but really it was all for nought. It wasn't as though she was a bad dancer, the training had made some impression after all, it was just that she didn't care. Like someone forced to eat chocolate until they're sick of it, the years of being pressured had caused her to go off the idea of dancing. And since her heart wasn't it in she could never really achieve any great talent or renown. In a final throw of the dice to try and encourage her into the profession her family sent her packing to the moon of Nar Shaddaa in the hopes that she'd find some work there, where talent wasn't exactly what the patronage were looking for, or maybe attract the attention of one of the more extravagant Hutts. Either option was disappointing in their eyes, but even more so to Syaa. She agreed to go to the moon only so she could be out of her family's reach and influence, and once there eschewed the idea of dancing for anyone anywhere. Instead she offered to stay on with the captain of the ship that had brought her there, taking on odd jobs around the cruiser until she had picked up enough skill to start helping around the shipyards of the smuggler's moon, developing her newly acquired passion for engineering. Rarely asking questions and always giving service with a smile made her a popular choice for getting items fixed. One of her most frequent customers was the bounty hunter Djashell Shan, whom Syaa saw as a kind of kindred spirit; someone who had decided to make their own way in life, twisting destiny in their hands like putty. She was thrilled when the offer came to travel with Shan full term, accepting it with barely a second thought.
She quite enjoyed their recent grounding on Corellia, as a bit of a quiet, settled life was a nice contrast to their usual nomadic existence. But not having anything to do, not having anything to fix be it machines or bones, made her feel a trifle bored, stifled almost. She's glad the two of them have ended up back on their travels again
Ship Name: The Grey Lady
Model: YT-1210
Function: While technically a freighter, and an be used for hauling, it generally just serves as a shuttle for the pair
Weapons: One laser cannon originally fitted with the ship.
Modifications: A second laser cannon custom-built in on a rotating platform on the topside of the hull. It has also been fitted with a getaway concussion missile launcher to cover any speedy exits that might be needed
Background: The Grey Lady is Djashell and Syaa's new ship, replacing the regrettably destroyed Fair Fortune, which was destroyed upon crash landing after a pirate attack. Its a bit cheap and old but all they could afford with their available funds. Syaa turned out to be thrilled by this, as it gave her a chance to build and mould a ship her way from the ground up. Djashell wasn't fussed, a ship to her is just a way to get from place to place and to put things when she doesn't need them. She was less enthused by the name. Its a reference to their grounded time on Corellia, where she grew her hair out out to alter her appearance and throw off any more attempts on their life. Though not usually one to indulge in vanity, she was a little put out to find age (and quite probably stress) had blanched it grey. Syaa quite liked the new look though, and got first dibs at naming their new ship. Djashell relented when she heard the Twi'lek's second choice: "Nice to Syaa". Until she can gain the funds (and convince her partner) to trade in for another ship, she'll just have to put up with it
Also, working on an unconventional Sith for a third character, someone suggest me a good warrior race?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

@Zak, I'll have to wait for Madara's judgement on that. He has a clearer idea on the Jedi Order in general then I. If he's fine with it, approved.

@Lord, excellent. Approved.

@Zak - I have no problem with the character. :) You might want to talk to another player that has a Jedi Knight PC to see if you arrange Padawanship. Speaking from personal experience, NPC Jedi masters aren't nearly as dynamic/interesting. @Lord - Approvified. I like that you included Syaa's proper name. I would suggest the Cathar. Giant leonine humanoids. Can't go wrong with that. XD

1. Ze'Tika (+1)

2. Djashell Shan (+2, Approvified!)

2. Syaa Fonnta (+2, Approvified!)

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

@Zak - I have no problem with the character. :) You might want to talk to another player that has a Jedi Knight PC to see if you arrange Padawanship. Speaking from personal experience, NPC Jedi masters aren't nearly as dynamic/interesting.

I'd be willing to take on Zakaro's character as a Padawan. if he impresses me :P

Previously known as Aiwendil.

@Flex - Ah Kotor. Fantastic game. Defeat fits nicely. There would definitely be lots of training and more than a few rites of passage. :) Sith Lords and Darths wouldn't be conditioned to betray one another. The new Sith Order has divorced itself from the dog-kill-dog mentality of the Rule of Two. @Zehvor - Yes... the Sith have no Hulk. <__< >__> *innocent whistling*Okay. So looking over the profiles we have so far. 1. Jaceren Gans (+1)

2. Salvador Oro (+1)

3. Werda (+1)

4. Vel Orral (+1)5. Nentir Drain (+2, approvified).

Alright good to know.

If anyone else wants to play a droid, Mando or whatever in the CIS, here's someone you can work with.
Name: TD-69 ("SixNine")
Species: Super Tactical Droid
Faction: Confederacy of Independent Systems
Sympathies: TD-69 has zero sympathy for those who align themselves against the Confederacy. To his cold mechanical mind, doing so is just another form of suicide. He is utterly loyal to the Confederate cause and is near impossible to bribe or sway in that regard. You might say it's hard-coded into his very being. He views the Mandalorians and the Sith Order as worthwhile force multipliers but if they were to turn against the CIS, he would eliminate them without a second thought. The CIS always takes prominence in his mind. He takes care of the forces under his command and treats them well, but he isn't above spending their lives if he feels it is necessary. He doesn't risk his forces aimlessly, he is just willing to pay for victory.
Rank: Being a Tactical Droid and well-versed in all manners of strategy, TD-69 is often in command or at least, high up in the chain of command.
Occupation: Being one of the rare few Droids to attain sentience, TD-69 serves as a troubleshooter for the CIS, going where his tactical skills are most needed. He often commands special missions or takes command of heavily contested battle fronts to turn the tide.
Skills: TD-69 is an accomplished tactician and is equally adept at commanding any type of soldier. He can meld the differing elements of an army together quite efficiently thanks to his administrative skills. Though not as innovative as some who hold command, TD-69 makes up for it with brutal logic, a willingness to use dirty tricks and an excellent understanding of battlefield psychology. He knows how demoralize the enemy, how to break the enemy. He excels at turning the tide in otherwise deadlocked battles due to these traits. He knows how to make full use of every weapon and ship in the CIS arsenal and he isn't afraid to make use of this knowledge. He has limited combat programming, but he prefers to stay behind the front line, reasoning that getting himself killed wouldn't bring about victory.
Force Abilities: N/A
Equipment or Weapons: Feeling that he has little business being in the thick of the fighting, TD-69 normally makes use of a E-5 blaster rifle and a SE-14 Blaster pistol. He may wear a personal shield-generator if he deems the situation to be high risk, but he in general, he prefers to not fight himself. These weapons are for self-defense. Nothing more. If he must take to the battlefield himself, he is normally aboard some form of armored vehicle. If he's been caught without his bodyguards or a vehicle, something has gone very very wrong. He tends to retreat before things can get that bad.
Appearance: He is shaped like a standard droid of his line, though his color differs. His eyes are a brilliant red and often flash on and off when he is deep in thought. His body is mainly black, with various red symbols and lines adorning it as form of decoration. Some of these markings have their origins in Sith culture, an addition to his form that TD-69 deemed prudent and diplomatic considering how often he is called upon to work with that order. One the side of his body, in the language of the Geonosians, the word "Victory" is inscribed.
Personality: TD-69 is willing to do cross lines other beings would not to attain victory. He is a very pragmatic being and cares nothing for honorable combat, personal glory or other abstract ideals that some hold should guide combat. When he fights, he fights to win. He is logical and methodical when speaking and often comes off as utterly emotionless. This isn't entirely true, while he doesn't experience emotion as organics understand it, he is capable of feeling, or something close to it. He simply reasons that war is a horrible thing regardless, thus, the galaxy is better served if he uses his brutal tactics to end war as soon as possible.
Home Planet: TD-69 was manufactured on Mechis III.
History: Once the second in command of the Confederate commander in charge of the defense of Mechis III, SixNine attained sentience three years into the near-constant siege of that heavily fortified world. He was there when it finally fell and fled with the rest of the CIS forces into space. His ascension to sentience went unrecognized for sometime simply because he didn't call attention to it. It was only after he murdered a commander he deemed incompetent and went on to win the battle of Da Soocha that the commander in question had been badly losing was attention called to that fact. Thanks to the caution and foresight with which he planned the death of his former commander, he was declared innocent in the following investigation, which, ironically, also uncovered his sentience. This change in status wasn't the giant change most beings would expect, the only notable change for him was the fact he was now paid for his work and no longer had to listen to foolish commanders prattle to themselves. Which, admittedly, was a large upgrade from his previous existence in his view.
He has become a highly-regarded commander thanks to his many victories on the battlefield, though many still find his brutal and logical way of speaking and command somewhat unnerving. There are many pragmatic beings in the galaxy, but very few who are so open and honest about how willing they are to spend lives for victory. TD-69 is generally shuffled from place to place to turn the tide of a battle or undertake a special mission. If it needs to be done, he's the one that will be called in to do it.
Ship Name: Base Factor
Model: Tri-Wing Shuttle
Function: Personal Shuttle
Weapons: 2x Laser Turrets
Modifications: TD-69 has had a small shield generator and a class one hyperdrive added to this craft, allowing him the freedom of movement a trouble-shooter needs. It also allows him to pull a rapid retreat if things take a turn for the worst.
Background: Not much to tell, he fled Mechis III aboard this vessel and as it remained unclaimed, he continued to make use of it. When his sentience was discovered, he bought it outright from the Confederacy, reasoning that he might as well make his ownership of the vessel official.
Edited by Basilisk

I made my changes, just waiting for approval. Also Lavama, care for us two to be a squad?

Of course! I was wondering if I needed to make one or if someone else would join in. Should be interesting with our two Commandos. Another potential Omega Squad?

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

I made my changes, just waiting for approval. Also Lavama, care for us two to be a squad?

Of course! I was wondering if I needed to make one or if someone else would join in. Should be interesting with our two Commandos. Another potential Omega Squad?

Well, an average Clone trooper squad has about nine troopers in it (including its leader), you're welcome to make a few mauve shirt NPCs, if you want. Goodness knows you'll be needing them. *muahahaha

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies