The Cantina

Name: Gabriel KhorneSpecies: HumanGender: Male

Sympathies: Very sympathetic to the Clone Troopers and most of the Jedi on the side of the Republic.Rank: Jedi KnightOccupation: Jedi Guardian.Skills: Form IV, Ataru is Khorne's main style. Wanting to learn the Seventh style, Khorne has started experimenting with faster, less powerful strokes using more and more of the force.Force Abilities: Berrien Khorne uses the powers of the Light Side very offensively. He prefers to be close enough to jump around his opponent, using a mixture of Force Jump, Speed, and Push to throw him or his opponent around at his will. His lightsaber throw is average for a Jedi Guardian, but is lacking in Mind Control and self-protecting Force moves.Equipment or Weapons: Khorne likes to move, so having a single length lightsaber blade was annoying. He then started using a Dual-Phase blade, and found the length changing to be much more useful to the use of Form IV. The Blade is colored Blue.Appearance: Khorne does not normally wear a brown Jedi cloak, but will wear it on a 'cloudy' day. Under the cloak, he would normally wear light clothes to keep his weight low. He stands at about 1.75 meters.

Personality: Very honorable fighter. Believes that fighting is a very important part of keeping the peace, and as such, treads closely to the dark side. Around other Jedi, he comes off as a bit aggressive, and in battle, is most akin to a Mandalorian.Home Planet: AlderaanHistory: Khorne wields a backstory similar of many Jedi, being found to be force sensitive at a young age. While training as a Youngling, Gabriel showed aggressive tendencies that have been biting at his heels his entire existence. Gabriel passed the Trials nearly five years ago, and has been fighting in the war ever since, his master dying in battle four years ago.

Should there be anything odd, let me know, and I'll work on it. Like the ship. Er, I can't exactly think of anything, so I'll be getting that when I can think of something other than the basics.

Edited by Lavama

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

Yes, the character is based on Jack Burton. No, I do not intend to keep him the same, but I'll handle that development later. That was just the inspiration and a good enough story opening to start off of. No, I never plan on any special powers or anything to be gained; that's stupid. Yes, I realize it's an awfully short profile for the guy who does over one thousand words routinely. That said -

Name: Ammaton Kirkbride

Species: Human

Faction: Neutral

Sympathies: Ammaton doesn’t really care about any of the factions. All that matters is making sure he gets his stuff transported. He does, however, have a great hatred at the current moment for the Swoop Gang.

Occupation: Shipping. Ammaton transports goods, normally livestock, around Coruscant. Understandably, livestock isn’t in high demand of transport on such a city; however, there are still those hungry masses in the lower levels. Compare to the job of a trucker.

Skills: Ammaton understands quite a few languages due to his job – Basic, Bocce, Huttese, Shyriiwook, Ryl, and Rodese. Only the first and last two he can actually speak properly. He’s also a somewhat decent shot, but his real skill in that respect is throwing – he has a great throwing arm. Even better is his ability to catch things thrown at him – he can even grab certain types of grenade (and he knows which ones apply) to hurl back, though knives are generally a safer choice.

Equipment: Ammaton has a DH-17 Blaster Pistol. He also carries a knife and two Sonic Grenades. He wears pretty average cards and has quite a few credits on him (though it never seems like enough).

Appearance: Ammaton has a muscular, physically fit body, but overall pretty average; he’s no Mandalorian warrior. He’s average looking as well.

Personality: Ammaton is one of those people who think they’re a lot more charming than they really are. He’s not very knowledgeable on anything outside of the ordinary, and even some areas of Coruscant seem pretty exotic to him. He knows he’s not particularly skillful, and that he’s a pretty normal guy. But a normal guy can do extraordinary things.

Home Planet: Courscant

History: Ammaton Kirkbride was born on Coruscant, and grew up living a pretty average life in the midst of his life. As he approached his twenties, he purchased Bantha Fodder from a discount vehicle seller and began transporting goods around the area. Recently, though, that all changed. While helping out someone who owed him money, he was caught in a gang fight and forced to run away – and in the process, the Swoop Gangs stole the Bantha Fodder. His current goal is to get the vehicle back, one way or another.

Ship Name: Bantha Fodder

Model: Special Model. The Bantha Fodder is a specially designed transporter able to hold a pilot, along with four other people in the seating areas. It has a large transport area in the back with enough room to hold two Bantha.

Functions: Transport of Goods & Livestock. It can transport itself through hyperspace at a rather quick speed for its size, but is rather shaky. However, it operates best when near a planets surface. The Fodder is pretty old, and shakes heavily when started up, enough to frighten most passengers.

Weapons: None; however, there is a small space between the two front seats that can be opened to drop grenades and the like while in an area with atmosphere.

Modifications: There is a large Bantha painted on the right side, along with the name “Bantha Fodder”.

Background: The Fodder is old, and was old even before Ammaton got it a decade ago. However, it still carries itself pretty well and gets the job done. It is currently in the possession of the Swoop Gang on Coruscant.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Alright, probably going to be starting off Alyia pretty soon, anyone got anyone open for interaction on Coruscant?

I feel like it should be mandatory to listen to the Cantina music from the movies while in this thread. Haha jk. I totally am though.

This man, he speaks truth.

also hai flex ;D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I feel like it should be mandatory to listen to the Cantina music from the movies while in this thread. Haha jk. I totally am though.

Just the movies? There's plenty of good Cantina music throughout the different media (Read: Er, KOTOR's cantinas?)

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

Hey Gravity, and San Vroon is probably open for some at the Jedi temple.

Um... another character. *crosses fingers*

Name: Selana Varatan

Species: Anzat

Faction: The Zann Consortium

Sympathies: The Zann Consortium, other assassins.

Occupation: Consortium Assassin, Selana is a assassin who only takes contracts from the Consortium.

Skills: Quite skilled with the double edged vibroblade she carries. She is also a good shot with blaster-rifles. She is most proficient however with hand to hand fighting or using her legs. As an Anzati Selana is incredibly athletic and she has also incredible reflexes. This is not at a supernatural level just at a peak or slightly better then your average humanoid. Since Selana is quite young for a member of her race she is not that skilled with her natural Anzati abilities.

Force Abilities: Telepathy. As an Anzati she is naturally telepathic. Selana is not very skilled with telepathy she can only read a few thoughts at times. She can also put her victims into a sort of trance that is stronger the closer she is to them. She does this before she feeds of them. Since she is still young this trance can sometimes be broke if the victim is strong willed or a force user. She also must hold the head of her victim and her tentacles must be able to go up into their nostrils for her to feed. She can go a few days without feeding and only be hungry but after several weeks of not feeding she would surely die.

As a member of the Anzat Selana also possesses a mild regenerative power. If she is shot or cut after a few minutes the wound will seal up and heal however massive internal or life threatening injuries will not.

Equipment or Weapons: Double edge vibro-blade staff that has been upgraded to give small electrical shocks on contact. One large blaster-rifle and three cryo grenades.

Appearance: Selana can pass for any other normal humanoid within the galaxy when she chooses to. She is very human in appearance though her skin is a light greyish color and her eyes are a bright yellow. Her hair is long and straight and raven colored inky black. Her features are very attractive with large lips and impressive curves. She is lean and quite athletic as well. Selana usually wears a tight fitting black armor that is very flexible and light but offers some limited protection from blaster shots and blunt weapons.

As a member of the Anzati race however on each of Selana's cheeks a ways away from her nose is a small almost invisible hole. Out of that hole Selana can propel a long tentacle proboscis on either side of her face. Selana uses these whip like tentacles to feed off of the brains or 'soup' of her victims. She almost never reveals these since Anzati are quite hated and feared around the galaxy and it could lead to her being attacked.

Personality: Selana is a very smooth woman. She tells men what they want to hear but like a viper at the end she will strike. She does not care for taking lives since as an Anzati she is able to feed off the brains of other sentient species. Doing so is very addicting to Selana and it can be hard at times for her to resist from digging her tentacles into a victim and sucking out their soup.

She is very power hungry she is always looking for a stronger and more apeitising victim to feed upon. She hungers for a Force user since it will make her even more powerful. However Selana almost never feeds on her targets from the contracts she is given from theConsortium, unless they want their target dead that is.

Home Planet: Anzat

History: Selana was born on Anzat like many others of her unique race. But due to the fact that Anzati can't feed on each other like many Selana chose to leave the planet to search for her meals instead of feed on the captured slaves like the Anzati who decided to stay on their home-world.

The galaxy was a massive place filled with many worlds teeming with life and humanoids for Selana to feed off of. At first she was very bloodthirsty and she had little control as a young Anzat around the age of 20. She fed off of almost everyone she came in contact with and killed many. But slowly she began to mature. As her natural powers began to progress Selana began to take contracts as an assassin to kill for money.

She chose to keep the fact that she was an Anzat a secret from those that gave her contracts. There were many in the Galaxy that hunted

down Anzat just because they were what they were and to survive they had to feed off of others. Many saw her kind as monsters.

Sometimes Selana saw herself as one as well. There were times where she lost control and killed a sentient that she had met and had become close with. During these times she considered taking her own life to spare more tragedy but she could never do it.

When she turned 89 she was caught feeding off of a Republic diplomat. The Republic captured her and placed her on a shuttle to be taken to Courscant to face trial. Before they were able to reach their destination however the transport shuttle she was on was raided by the The Zann Consortium. They saw that she could be a valuable asset to Consortium when they learned she was an Anzat from the Republic captives. Selana was taken back to meet with the leader of the Consortium who offered her a job as an assassin and also a contract on a Jedi who had been causing them trouble. Selana accepted and then hunted down the said Jedi. Since she had never been able to successfully feed off an Force user she jumped on the opportunity and buried her tentacles deep into the Jedi's brain. When it was over Selana's powers had increased. She felt stronger and she wanted more. Now she still works for them as a high class assassin. She has been searching for a second Jedi weak enough for her to feed from. She wants more power.

Name: Tentacruel

Model: Trident drill assault craft

Function: Transport, Freighter, Fighter.

Weapons: Eight laser cannons, four powerful mechanical arms, two proton torpedoes.

Modifications: The massive drill has been swapped out for a for a powerful engine for space travel. Class 1 hyperdrive.

Background: Selana stole the ship from the CIS a few years back.

Edited by Flex Fiction

Yeah. Problem with the backstory.

"She tried to kill one of our diplomats!"

"Let's give her a job or turn her over to another group!"

....I'm not seeing the logic there.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I suppose I can edit that but I figured they'd care more about a proficient Jedi hunter then one of their lower diplomats. I would of used a troop but the CIS have droids not humanoid troops. I suppose I can say she killed a Republic officer on a ship the Sith invaded and took over and they found her. The Republic could of captured her prior for killing one of theirs.

Mm.

I'm wondering where people got the idea that the Confederacy's policy on troops and specops was "mass murderers and mental problems only. Sanity need not apply." :P

I'll leave it up to Madara. He knows better then I

*Shrug*

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

From the Star Wars Wiki.

To subsist on the average sentient, an Anzat would have to feed on a dozen beings every day; and since the meal rarely survived the feast, the Anzat would leave a trail of corpses.

A dozen non-Force sensitives a day is quite the body count. I don't know if the Sith or CIS would necessarily directly employ someone like that. That being said, I do know of an unscrupulous crime lord who is distinctly anti-Republic and has had some dealings with the Confederacy in the game's storyline. He'd have plenty of enemies that would need disposing of. I'm, of course, referring to Tyber Zann. Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

Sure, I suppose that might work better. One thing though, I'm not sure which is right because the wiki also stated that they can go a few days without eating. So that means to feel full she must feed on multiple sentients every day? I thought it would of been like perhaps one. A dozen is quite a large number.

@Flex - Well, dozen-a-day is only if one only eats average non-Force sensitives. There are plenty of nominally Force-sensitive sentients around. I'm going to assume that the potency of their soup is exponentially higher.Because soup seems to have a life-experience element to it, I'd imagine that an average space-port resident would have much more potent soup than average schmoe living in the burbs. I think the dozen-a-day "average" sentient thing simply means that an Anzat wouldn't be able to live undetected in the suburbs, driving a repulsor-van to soccer practice, eating desk jockeys (not that that would effect your character). Excellent. :) The Zann Consortium would be the type of group that breaks a potential asset out of custody (really, Zann wouldn't care whether she drained a Separatist or a Republic diplomat). @Flare - Before I make any decision, have you asked other players if they're interested in making some clone troopers and squadding it up together?

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

Kind of what to get my Sith in with that plot that needs a team I've seen planned. Do I need to put him somewhere to get on board with that?

Have him walk in.

If you don't feel like writing something, I can have a droid fetch him.

@Madara, No and yes. Me and Lavama are going to team up creating a squad.

Now this is for all of you players here. So listen carefully. If you are interested in making Clone Commandos and forming a squad, please let me know so we can do so.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Oh also, if you also want to make regular clones and teaming up with my new ARC trooper (if he gets 2 thumbs up), then please let me know.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

QuoteName: Carawyn JadeSpecies: ZeltronGender: MaleAge: 21 standard yearsFaction: The Jedi OrderSympathies: Jade is loyal to the ideals of the Republic, and idolizes the Jedi as heroes. He's read the histories and despises the Sith, and all who would ally with them. He also has a loathing for criminals and slavers. Rank: PadawanOccupation: As a Jedi Padawan, Carawyn would hold an official rank equivalent to that of a GAR commander, and often serves in that capacity when accompanying his master. He has trained as a Jedi Sentinel, and coordinates with espionage, investigative and infiltration units when in the field. When on Coruscant, he works with the Guard as an investigator.Skills: As a vivacious and energetic young man, Carawyn has chosen to specialize in Ataru; using Sokan to compliment his use of Form IV. While he prefers to use his nimble form and the terrain to evade blaster fire, he has learned how to incorporate Form V into his defensive blade-work.He has trained to be an investigator, and is adept at disguising himself and infiltrating areas and locales where Jedi would not typically be seen. He has had foundational training in slicing, and can bypass most standard locked doors (he's no safecracker, but he might be able to jack your car or apartment). Despite carrying a modified ELG-3A pistol on his undercover missions, Jade's reliability as a shot is limited to short range shooting. Force Abilities: While Carawyn is only a Padawan, he has learned to use the Force to enhance his body, speed, agility, and jumping abilities (to assist him in the use of Form IV). Jade is a strong telekinetic, but is largely limited to pushes and pulls. He is much more adept at the use of his telepathy, using his natural Zeltron pheromones and empathic and telepathic abilities in concert with Force-based mental manipulations, like the Mind Trick.Carawyn's most noted skill is his ability to narrow his focus and shrink his presence in the Force, hiding his presence and ability to the Force from other Force-sensitives. While some Jedi have used this ability to shrink to microscopic-levels in the Force, making them virtually impossible to detect and attack through the Force, Jade has only practiced shrinking his presence to the point that it would be comparable to a womp rat (note that this is distinct from Force camouflage, which hides users from sight). Equipment or Weapons: Carawyn's wields a dual-phase lightsaber, with a standard length blade, and an adjustable shorter blade. He has layered the grip with a "live" polymer that explores the user's hand to make for a customized grip, in order to facilitate his use of Form IV. http://img2.etsystat...0.332083022.jpg It has a yellow blade, and is designed to work even in aquatic environments. In addition to standard his Jedi equipment, when undercover, Jade carries an ELG-3A pistol that has been sawed down to resemble a Q2 holdout blaster, and wears a magnetic earring with a tracker that can be activated.Appearance: Carawyn Jade is a Zeltron, and like many of his species, has sharp features. Jade would be considered beautiful amongst most human and Near-Human species. His eyes are blue, and his hair has a deep blue tone. Jade's skin has an almost red, dark pink hue, and his fingernails have a natural sapphire blue colour. His Padawan braid hangs from the left. Carawyn wears standard brown and tan tunic that is customary amongst the Jedi.Due to his high metabolism, and the strenuous training he has received with Form IV, Jade is a leanly built young man with well-defined muscles. When going undercover in his capacity as an investigator, he dons tight clothing with bright colours that would be typical of a Zeltron, and unbraids his Padawan braid, styling it with the rest of his hair. Personality: Jade is an energetic and idealistic young man, whom some might describe as too emotion-prone to make a good Jedi. This is a direct consequence of his species, which is known for having an obsession with the concept of love. Jade channels these repressed emotions into his bladework, utilizing them as a source of energy. He finds work to be a source of stillness for himself, and is most at peace when preoccupied with some task. Jade is devoted to the Living Force philosophy. Combined with his natural Zeltron empathic abilities, the Padawan has learned to have compassion for the less fortunate. He admired his master greatly, and considered him to be a surrogate parent.Home Planet: ZeltrosHistory: Carawyn was discovered as a Force-sensitive by the Jedi Watchman of his system at the age of two, and brought into the Temple for training as an Initiate. Jade proved to be a charismatic youngling, and was selected as a Padawan by a Jedi Master. They fought on the battlefields of the war together, leading clone troopers against the Separatists and the Sith, until his master fell in battle. He is now an orphaned Padawan, and hopes to take the Jedi Trials soon.

Name: The SeraphModel: Miy'til starfighterFunction: Fighter, personal transportWeapons: Three nose-mounted laser cannons, two ion cannons, two proton torpedo launchers.Modifications: The Seraph Carawyn stripped away the garish pirate sigils that were once painted onto it, and replacing it with a more subdued grey and green colouring. It can release chaff to deter enemy concussion missiles. Jade also removed the thermal detonator tubes on the vessel, using the space to fit the vessel with additional shielding units.Background: Jade commandeered the ship during an operation where he infiltrated a pirate base. It was looted from the Hapes Consortium, and had received several weapons upgrades.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

Perhaps Flaredrick. Is there a cap on the amount of characters we can make?

I'm going with no. :P

Good. And yes this is an serious character.

Name: Chubel Dubre (Goes by Chubs)

Species: Ewok

Faction: Neutral

Sympathies: The Republic

Skills: Skilled with his slingshot and small vibroblade-knife, also skilled at carving things. Crackshot with the small blaster he has. Looking cute.

Force Abilities: None whatsoever

Equipment or Weapons: Slingshot and some rocks, small vibroblade-knife strapped in a leather sheath, a hidden plasma grenade in his satchel, incredibly small blaster hidden away as well.

Chubs also possesses a partially functional, protocol droid head he scavenged from a junk heap as a translator.

Appearance: Chubs looks like your typical adorable Ewok. His fur is dark brown flecked with gold and black. He is incredibly cute with his small button nose and his beady black eyes. Chubs looks literally like a teddy bear brought to life. His cute appearance is often off-placed by the fact Chubs has picked up the terrible habit of smoking Death Sticks.

Personality: Chubs is a very brave little soul. Even though he's up to the knee of most sentients he is never afraid to fight for his own protection. He is a jittery little thing who often times roams around Courscant with no destination in mind. Really Chubs just wants to go back home but so far his luck hasn't been so.

Chubs addiction to Death Sticks holds him back greatly. Instead of finding some sort of job that could use a small Ewok Chubs prefers to spend his time in local bards where he does Death Sticks and spends hours trapped in a strange reality of vivid colors.

Home Planet: Endor

History: Chubs was born Chubel on his forest planet of Endor. His life was pretty typical for a Ewok. He spent his days climbing trees, flying around on his hang glider and riding around on his pet bordok. But like many poor Ewoks in this galaxy his normal Ewok life was cut short. A group of heartless slavers flew to Endor and captured Chubs and four other of his Ewok pals. They then took the small furry friends back to Courscant to be sold as slaves or pets to aliens who didn't really care that these adorable little bear-things were really intelligent sentient beings.

Chubs was separated from his friends and sold to a particularly mean and abusive Trandoshan. After living as the large reptiles pet for many days one night Chubs crept into the aliens room and grabbed his vibroblade before slitting his throat in the night.

Chubs then stole the dead Trando's blaster which had been made especially small and easy to conceal since the Trando had been invested in black market dealings. Chubs then left the Trando's home and began to wander through the streets of Coruscant with no purpose.

Many times humanoids and aliens attempted to grab Chubs to keep him as a pet but he often pulled out his vibroblade knife on them or his blaster until they left him alone. Chubs began to frequent local bars on Coruscant since he was homeless. There he was introduced to the toxic and life-shortening Death Sticks by a very mean Ithorian. Chubs quickly became addicted to the drug and now spends most of his days on them. He was nicknamed Chubs by a few local patrons due to when he said his name all they heard was chub and he of average weight for a Ewok meaning he is a bit round around the middle.

What destiny lays ahead for the poor Ewok who just wants to go home? We will have to wait and see.

Edited by Flex Fiction

I can't help but wonder...is Carawyn Jade related to Mara Jade, by any chance?

and a coincidence is that my minecraft name is often abbrieviated as Car. and my best friend on minecraft's name is wyn O.o

Nope, no relation. Jade just happened to be a nice, somewhat colour-related name that I thought fit nicely with a Zeltron. :) As for the rest of his name... the Dark Side reveals many things. Muahahaha. @Flex - Ermagerd. Perhaps you should rename him Ted. ;) The fact that the moon is the secret base of the Zann Consortium, and that Tyber Zann has done all sorts of unspeakable things to the Ewoks of the Sanctuary Moon amuses me greatly. I approve this character. Chubs +1

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

Let's say it was some of Zann's goonies that captured Chubs to sell him as a slave. Chubs knows this, his life goal will be the destruction of the Consortium muhaha.

How old was he when he was kidnapped? If he was young enough (and if there was a linguistic gap) the symbol of the syndicate might be a good traumatic flash-back inducing image. It could have been an advance party, scouting out potential base locations.hehehe. I'll write up something Zann related now that we have a couple characters there (tomorrow, after my company law final).

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies