Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

♪Welcome to a brave new world! (My word!)

The future is amazing, time for you to climb aboard!

Welcome to a brand new day! (Hooray!)

Everything will change, time for me to show the way!♪

A giant steampunk robot leaps onto the Hype Train, denting the roof with it's landing. The gears whirring away to keep the robot moving are clearly visible as it advances down the train, steam blowing from the whistle on the head. The shiny bronze paint reflects the sun off the metallic chassis of the mech, and the furnace built into the chest is lit by the flames burning inside. The eyes of the robot glow red as embers, and piloting the clockwork robot is the Master of Shadows himself, ShadowVezon. You all knew I would show up eventually. The steampunk mecha stops it's advance when it nears RahkshiToa, and fires a blast of fire from it's hand at him, knocking the hybrid off the train. It derails the train, and jumps off, leaving the Hype Train to crash.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The steampunk mecha is knocked backwards by the impact, as the Hype Train continues it's travels. Suddenly, a large gear attacked to an iron cable smashes through the back of the Hype Train, and the robot uses the makeshift Grappling Hook to climb onto the train. A Tesla coil built into the left arm of the Victorian robot fires a bolt of lightning at the front of the Hype Train, breaking it apart. Since Onaku is in the front of the train, he gets a nasty shock. The train is also now likely to crash, considering that it can't be controlled anymore, short of telekinesis.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Luckily for me, Onya, Master of Earth creates an earthquake that sends the Hype train flying into space, while forming a Mask of Creation shaped condensation cloud and trailing a rainbow and puffing out UDD shaped smoke. It zooms away and Onya blasts Neo ShadowVezon with an earth blast. He walks over to me holding the Mask of Life."Is this what you wanted?"

My Mask!

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Suddenly, I teleport in-between Onya and RahkshiToa. My mech is damaged, with some of the mechanisms damaged, (that's what happens when your robot is powered by gears and boilers) but the main robot still operational. I put my right arm up to Onya's head, giving him a face-full of fire, before shoving him away. I turn to RahkshiToa, and attempt to activate the Tesla coil, but it fails to activate. So instead, I simply use the flame-thrower instead, to severely burn RahkshiToa. I then kick him away, having to quickly fix the leg when the cogs get briefly jammed.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The heat from my boiler melts the ice, and I deck Valendale. "That's for the Frozen Wastelands." I teleport to the Mask, which leaves me underwater, in a Mech that, with the fire in the boiler put out, can no longer function. I tear myself out of the Mech, and swim at The Rider, easily catching up thanks to my skill at swimming. "Almost feels like Mahri Nui again, doesn't it?" I yank the Mask from The Rider's hands and swim up to the surface, stopping only to leave behind a gift for The Rider; one of my infamous exploding cards.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I swim back up to the surface, after being hit by the rocket. I teleport to the Muffin Factory, and burn all the ingredients, stopping the production of muffins. I teleport The Undertaken onto a conveyor and supercharge it, speeding it up dramatically. I jump onto the conveyor, pinning The Undertaken down, and open a portal at the end of the belt. When The Undertaken has moved halfway through the portal, I close it around him, slicing him in half. His top half ends up floating in Space on the far side of Neptune, while the bottom half remains in the factory. I jump off the conveyor, leaving the bisected Undertaken's legs behind.

I then teleport to Onaku, and throw a Destructo Disk at him. This also bisects him, but with both halves obviously remaining here.

My Mask. (I portal cut The Undertaken, basically. And I sliced Onaku in half with a Ki attack from Dragon Ball Z.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Arrrgh! Reality bifurcation!

I go and find Vezon, and convince the mad Skakdi to lend me the Spear of Fusion and to open a dimensional portal. Before entering, I use the Spear on Toa Onaku, splitting him into two beings. Do to the shock of splitting, the Onaku with the Ignika drops it. I pick it up, and enter the portal. I then convince Vezon to ramble on about unanswered questions to Neo ShadowVezon, distracting him with a brush with madness. I stealthily snatch his Ignika, and fuse it to the other one via the Spear of Fusion. My doubly-powerful Mask!

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

(Phew, I was worried there that you'd assumed I was this reality's Vezon. And that my personality was like the normal Vezon's. Also, he did kinda drop the Ignika when I took it from his bisected body.)

I mercilessly stab Vezon with a knife, before turning and throwing it at Pugnat. It didn't kill him, maybe it gave him a nasty cut, but it was just to distract him long enough for me to be able to concentrate enough to throw a Destructo Disk at him, cutting him in half.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

jam and jam that is now blocking your mouth and nose, causing you to suffocate. Oh, and then I bisect you by opening a portal into your body, because cutting people in half is cool.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy