Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

The inevitable resistance fighters that formed up during your reign send someone back in time to assassinate you before you take control of the Bohrok.

That assassin is me.

My mask

EDIT: Kapurad

Er, I mean I fight you with robots or something?

My mask

Edited by The Undertaken

mnog3d_banner.jpg

biofight042_banner_plasmarun.png

-END OF LINE-

It also turns out that the me fighting for the mask was a shadow clone, and you are amazed as I seemingly vanish. I have been inside the vault the whole time! If you hadn't told us it was in the vault I was in, I wouldn't have just... aha, there it is... found it!

My mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

It also turns out that I had known all along that the Mask was a fake, and was just trying to brutally slaughter you guys. And guess who should be standing behind Pohatu? Why, the person sticking a knife through his chest, of course.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I force you to watch a horrible movie I made. While you sit through three and a half hours of awkward, stilted dialogue, budgetless special effects, an incomprehensible storyline, self gratification for the writers and producers at every turn, and a public domain soundtrack, I escape with the mask on the first train out.

My mask!

mnog3d_banner.jpg

-END OF LINE-

A cult of necromancers bring one of my lifeless bodies back to life, and sacrifice their lives to restore my spirit, which is then infused into my new, undead body. Well now... let's have some FUN.

Next thing you know is that the train is suddenly picked up by an undead monstrosity, which then proceeds to crush you with it.

My mask. Oh, by the way, I can't die... at all.

There are much worse things than death, Onaku.

Suddenly, a plane flies overhead, dropping a nuke onto the train. Everyone except Onaku dies, and the Mask is teleported into The Undertaken's hands.

The Undertaken's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I finally catch up with everyone and die from radiation I come back to life and run a bit before dying again. This process repeats until I am out of the fallout zone. Then, I eat all of the nuclear radiation and turn it into butterflies. Heh heh.... Butterflies. I then snipe the Undertaken.

My mask!

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Naturally I use this opportunity to respawn in my secret workshop. I build a giant robot to fight undead!Onaku, which will hopefully give me time to work out how to survive the radiation butterflies Pohatu made. I then walk up behind Pohatu, tap him on the shoulder and punch him in the face.

My mask

mnog3d_banner.jpg

-END OF LINE-