Rz Collection & My Work

Vigor Mortis

Hello. RZ was a widely used comic making kit during the BeforeTime. Having received permission from a surviving member of the three to work on it, I have displayed RZ Revolutions, the modern version that was used:RZ Revolutions Now for my work:RZ Mask Expansion - WIP, Last Updated 10/13/11RZ MegaColor ChartRZ Titans - WIP, Last Updated 10/13/11RZ VahkiRZ Necrons - Incomplete for all Necrons, but usable for what it hasFor the above, give credit to Rahi Zaku, Metrukuta, Tahuri and Vigor Mortis. To come:RZ'ification of Warhamer: Fantasy Battles, more masks, update on the Titan kit. In addition to my own works, I will display for others to use other kits that people have made for RZ - so long as they have made it clear they wish to be added to this collection. If you have just finished a new kit for RZ, feel free to tell me you want it added to the main post.RZ Custom Mask Designer - by .:Cyber-JM:.Character Maker (newer version) - *Toa Haga - *Toa Hordika - *Mahi - *Metroids - *Nidhiki - *Piraka - *Rahaga - *RZ Bohrok (Kal) - *RZ Matoran Builder - *Visorak - *Muaka and Kane-Ra - *Toa - *True-scale Vahki - *Voya Nui Matoran - *all starred by Emkay (Metrukuta)Hound (Coded Arms game) - by Alpha TemplarPre-made Poses - by Virtuoel

Edited by Vigor Mortis

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

Nice compilation dude, but the mask expansion link is broken. :) Also, do you accept submissions? Cuz I had this done quite a long time http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jallermahri353/stuff/designer.png

Thanks, I have now fixed that. I suppose that people who wish it may have their kits placed in the first post. But, you must give me permission to first.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

Nice compilation dude, but the mask expansion link is broken. :) Also, do you accept submissions? Cuz I had this done quite a long time http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jallermahri353/stuff/designer.png

Thanks, I have now fixed that. I suppose that people who wish it may have their kits placed in the first post. But, you must give me permission to first.
No problem, I give you tooootal permission to use it. :) Edited by .:Cyber-JM:.

No banner. :D

The titan's head is too far back on the 3/4 view.Also, RZ WHFB? DO WANT.

I'll see if that gives it a better position. I am beginning with Tomb Kings, though, so unless you happen to play that it may be a while until your army is done. I've worked some more on the Titan kit, and have decided to add a new thing to it. In addition to the default body and limbs, there will be available different types of bodies and limbs. If you are looking for a Sidorak-esque sprite, there will be one. There will be a bunch of different styles, including sinister, intricate curved, polygonal, smooth, and others. In addition there will be made available alternate shoulder pads that correspond to these styles or are just made on their own. There will be spiky ones, gladiatorial, and so on. Edited by Vigor Mortis

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

Vahki is really perfect!And Warhammer... Well, Destr was creating an RZ WH40k, but one day he stopped working on it. After his permission I continued enlarging, correcting and modifying it. So, looks like the only Warhammer that's not going to be in RZ now is Warhammer Ancient Battles... Good luck, colleague! :) P.S.: Excuse my bad English, please...

aXq9WuB.jpg

Thank you. Yes, Destr and Kothra were collaborating to create RZWH40K, and they did make some progress. I submitted a chainsword for them to use, and that is the one they put in their kit. They did Space Marines and Chaos, and some Tau. However, their rendition of a Necron did not look very appealing. I know what I am talking about when I say this, as I am a Necron player and have turned the models over many times in my hands. And so I made my own rendition, to which I submitted to them to add (but I am not certain they took it) : necronposter.pngrznecron.png I may as well put this on the main page I guess. I may take up this project again, but I have other things I want to do. I'll also post some progress on the Tomb Kings possibly later today, probably tomorrow. Titans are still underway, and the change to the 3/4 pose really helped make it look better John.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

Can you make some sort of pre-made poses sheet? It would really be convenient, especially to people who make RZ comics. Seriously, it's annoying having to arrange all the parts for every pose.

There is already one, though I do not have the permits to post it here.
You've got permission to include anything from this folder which does in fact include a posing sheet.

G A Y   A S   H E C K

Can you make some sort of pre-made poses sheet? It would really be convenient, especially to people who make RZ comics. Seriously, it's annoying having to arrange all the parts for every pose.

http://www.majhost.c...rzmik_poses.pngI made this a while back. I know Emkay already posted a pose sheet, but I felt like I should also post mine. I think I have some links to Six-Shaded RZMIK sprites somewhere. I'll see if I can find them and I'll post them later.

Credit to Rahi Zaku, Metrukuta, Tahuri, Dark709, and Gerlicky for the RZMIK kit and the Chimoru kit used in my avatar.

I am so glad we have one of these. Back in the days when I was a total noob I made RZMIK comics and I had so much trouble finding RZMIK stuff to use. And now we have this topic, so I'm happy :D

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

May I continue using Necrons in our project? And may I modify and enlarge the kit?

You may add it. However, if you wish to expand it, I shall expand it myself. As for modifying it, tell me what you would want modified.

Question: I recolored a standard matoran body and sprited some heads for Sonic the Hedgehog. I need to edit the sheet for credit and stuff, but would that be allowed to be added to this topic?

Well really the custom part of that would be 'sonic the hedgehog heads', so yes I suppose.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

Well... I think "modifying" isn't the right word... Erm... "Another variants"?.. No. Maybe "Creating a kit based on this one". I'm talking about something like that:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Slughead/Sprites/comp..pngAnd the kit will include lots of units (more than original sprite), such as Chaplains and Chapter Masters in Space Marines part, Overlord and Lychguard in Necrons part etc..

aXq9WuB.jpg

• 1 month later...

Wow... a whole lot of RZ kits!Some of these I might use for my Comics, not sure yet though. If I use any, I'm sure to give you all Credit.--Aswell... I don't mind the Vahki head(Reason why I looked at the first) yet I do prefers Venoms... not sure why =/--These kits are great. I really like the Necorns Kit, those just look Sick.Keep up the great work ^^z_signoff.png

Wow....been awhile since this thing was viewed :PAnyway, good work with the hedgehog head Joe! I havnt used it, but thats cus you changed from sonic to a matoran...but maybe I'll use it later ;)Only thing to say is, i think that the side view is a bit...bleh, theres only three tufts(?) of hair(?),which makes it seem...well, bleh...and blobbish :P~Ptoly

Edited by Comrade_Colonol