Discombobulated

BioCry

Hey, Everybody.Sorry for no new comics lately. I've been working my tail off on this one Thanksgiving comic...I should have it out by Thanksgiving or sooner...*shrug*Until then, I probably won't be able to release any new comics.Thank you for your patience. :)-:b::c::2::1:

:I

Hey, Everybody.Sorry for no new comics lately. I've been working my tail off on this one Thanksgiving comic...I should have it out by Thanksgiving or sooner...*shrug*Until then, I probably won't be able to release any new comics.Thank you for your patience. :)- :b: :c: :2: :1:

Thank you for accepting my patience. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

I laughed out loud quite literally! Awesome Thanksgiving comic! I think you're the only one who depicts LNU as insane. :P The panels with him and Shadonix (right? well, the Avohkii wearer anyway ...) were the funniest ones. Both of their expressions made me laugh. :D

Did anybody else notice that LNU's and Biocryptid's "deja vu" expression is the same? :P

I think that the AC unit was in there, but the controls were somewhere else.Good comic. but I have no idea how anyone could not like snow...Oh wait, I live in the south, so I don't get snow often. But in Canada, they just want sun.Yep. Just sun.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Soo... when he was a wee little avenger, he was a toa taller than he is now. Not the other way around.I enjoyed the troll face thar. ME GUSTA.

But in Canada, they just want sun.Yep. Just sun.

THIS. Is true. Well...kinda really. It depends on where you live.~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

How did you know I love snow!?That's exactly what I feel like whenever the first snowflake comes down!Hilarious comic! Twilight's expressions were awesome! :D

Minecraft refrence.You, sir, just won.And I hate how it's all 'christmas christmas christmas' before thanksgiving is even over.I mean... we had ads for Christmas before Halloween ended >,<

MINECRAFT! mega_rageface.pngAlso yeah, all the christmas stuff is really annoying. Is it that hard to wait until December to start with all that stuff? -.-

How did you know I love snow!?That's exactly what I feel like whenever the first snowflake comes down!Hilarious comic! Twilight's expressions were awesome! :biggrin:

The odd thing is...that I DO make those kind of expresions in RL. >_>Anyways...
  • [*]the Thanksgiving comic was really fun. Great job dude!

• [*]Concerning the other comic...I'm not afraid of ponies. ¬_¬

• [*]Also, it seems like I'm in a trolling streak. :biggrin:

Edited by Twilight Avenger

I would do the same thing. :PGO, KOHU!EDIT: Are you going to make "A <username> Tale" for all your PGS's, or just the ones you have ideas for?

Edited by Toa Mata Pony