Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SongSong, having been growing increasingly bored in the past years, set out searching for adventure. And her first stop was the Magmapool.OOC: Tyler, a crew member coming your way.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Shady - Zyck's Armor"Apologies for the door, I kind of tripped on my way in. Don't know my own strength sometimes." his words contradicted his actions and tone of voice."I have been meaning to get new armor. Could you accommodate?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Grochi:Grochi looked up from the cider he'd been sipping at when another being walked into the bar. He smiled at them. "Ello!" He called. "Come sit with us, there's a spot free." He then went back to his cup of cider. He'd leave any recruiting or pickpocketing to Raknar and Gunner, respectively. He was just there to add a gentlemanly aspect to the crew.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Song, MagmaPoolSong turned to look at Grochi. Her armor glinted in the dim light as she did so. She grinned. "Don't mind if I do." She sat down in a nearby chair. "So, what brings you here?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Grochi:"The tides," Grochi said, finishing his mug of cider. He was certainly looking serious about what he said. "Why are you here?" He asked then. "Looking for adventure, money, or a fight?" He smiled then. "I could help with all three."

profiles i guess

IC: SongSong placed her helm on the table. "Definitely the first. Definitely the third, and if the second is there," Her eyes glinted as she grinned. "Well, so be it." She leaned back. "So, how can you help with that?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Oreius) (Ta-Koro)"So the most we can do is wait and pray that Mata Nui delivers us?" Oreius asked incredulously.The Ta Matoran stood before the crackling fire, his hands clenched into tight fists. His jaw was set as he stared into the flames, trying to understand what he'd just heard."You counsel inaction, Turaga. You counsel inaction and claim it will do us more good than any action could. I can't believe that."Oreius walked around to the other side of the fire, his eyes fixed on the ground. He faced the black wall for a long moment, then turned back to Vakama, who was watching him sadly."I can't believe that! How could the Great Spirit ever be so cruel as to force his people to hide from every shadow, to start at every noise, so that one day, maybe, just maybe, he will see fit to cause the prophecies to come true? If destiny cannot be changed, then why do we bother trying to survive? If nothing I do is has any effect on my destiny, then I might as well lie down and resign myself to death, because it is only at Mata Nui's whim that I live at all."Turaga, if inaction is our best chance of survival, then all this fighting we've done; all of these years we've spent just barely holding on, they're all utterly meaningless, like chasing the wind. You would counsel me to hope? These long, black years have taught me that hope without action is death, especially with Makuta's sons at our doorstep!"

IC: ZyckelThere was no back door to his shop, and Zyckel knew no sign language. But he didn't quite like the way Shady was acting. Something just seemed off about him, very off about him. But, no one would be stupid enough to do anything in the middle of a busy shop, and he had nothing worth stealing except armor, and that wasn't the easiest thing to steal. "Quite right, what style of armor were the two of you seeking?"IC: VibayaThere were too many people in the shop now... and he needed to work quickly. "I Suppose something that matches my current armor, only less damaged. Here, let me show you what I mean." He walked over, and his arms shot out of his cloak, twin weapons stabbing into the chest of Zyckel Kraar with violent force, and pulling out, all in a sudden motion, turned away from the view of anyone else. The blacksmith fell back into his seat, looking almost like he was sitting. "You know what... never mind. My friend, I suppose maybe we should seek out a different blacksmith."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Ferrosey:Ferrosey held the door for the beings leaving, managing to keep his face impassive. Once they left, however, he stumbled over to Zyckel, tears coming from sightless eyes. He shook the blacksmith."Zyckel, speak to me. Are you alright?" He asked desperately.OOC: Did you really just kill Zyckel?...Dude. You're really, really into your NEX thing, aren't you? :P

profiles i guess

IC:"You misinterpret my words," Vakama said levelly after Oreius had ranted himself out. "I do not advise that we simply do nothing. I advise that we not waste our time chasing prophecy, when such pursuit will only delay its arrival.""Destiny cannot be changed by will, and certainly not over a long period. But if you cease to act truly to yourself, or if you simply give up, I can guarantee that your destiny will not end as it should have."

test2.png

OOC: Did I? Maybe... I warned BioBeast about this...All of my characters will come under attack... if they live or die is up to those around them.IC: ZyckelThe blacksmith let out a cough, hands to his chest as blood dripped out. The weapons used didn't sink deep, that was Vibaya's favorite. He wanted the blacksmith to suffer... and death from loss of blood seemed perfect to the NEX agent. And, he was planning to stop any attempts at reaching a hospital. He enjoyed the pain, and Zyckel did not.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Shady - Shop"Such as his sister. I want that bonus." he suggested.He tossed a NEX tablet onto Zyckel's corpse. "Let's get out before the authorities arrive."Just like that, he was gone. He disappeared in thin air.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Ferrosey:"Oh, no," Ferrosey said when Zyckel coughed. He tried to seal the wounds with Iron, but he was only good with his element when it came to forging things, or fixing weapons and armour. He wasn't able to use it on a living being. He sat back, completely at a loss to do. There was only one word to describe what happened to him, his mental state.He froze.OOC: La-di-da-di-da...I might save the others, but Zyckel...naaah. :P

profiles i guess

IC (Oreius) (Ta-Koro)Oreius lowered his eyes, abashed and ashamed. "I'm sorry, Turaga. Please forgive my outburst. I... I didn't mean to... I shouldn't have..."His voice trailed off, his gaze still fixed on the ground. His hands, previously clutched tight, now hung limply at his sides."I... I just want to do something, Turaga. Being true to myself means I can't just wait until a hero comes to win my freedom for me. Even if I can't do anything worth singing songs about; even if it means my death, I need to fight. Destiny... it's just another word for something I don't know."The Ta-Matoran raised his eyes to look at Vakama again, for once looking a little lost. "If I can't change my destiny, then I'll follow it the best I can. And that means fighting the Makuta, even if it won't change anything."Can you help me?"

OOC: Well, someone might save Zyckel. If not... he's going to die.IC: Vibaya"Yes, it is time to seek out his sister... and once we find her, give her a NEX greeting. Shall you be the one to finish her life, or shall I?" He asked his partner in crime. He too had slipped away, following after Shady.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Vibaya"That is only fair, though I apologize. I assume you had a plan for the death of the blacksmith, but an easy opportunity presented itself and I felt the need to act quickly." He commented calmly. Plus, he had seen the sign, that it was himself who was to kill Zyckel, or at least to try.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Well, someone might save Zyckel. If not... he's going to die.

ooC: Cue LansIC: Lans and Claw-WingGiving another screech the bird was off, off to find Lans.The Matoran in question was leisurely walking towards Zyck's shop when he caught sight of Claw-Wing, "Hey boy, what's got you up and about." The bird didn't respond it just swooped down and picked up Lans, flying him straight towards Zyckel's shop. Instantly the Gukko-Force Member went on alert, Gukko-Force birds only did this if there was real danger.Lans' suspicions were proved correct, when Lans ran inside the shop, only to find a bleeding Zyckel and Ferrosey being an cool dude and standing over him. "Fool!" The Matoran pushing away the Toa, and dragging Zyckel the best he could to Claw-WIng. "Just hang in there buddy," As soon as Zyckel had been dragged within reach, Claw-Wing reached out and grabbed him with his Talons flying off to the nearest hospital-like place, the Lava-Pool Inn.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: (Ta-Wahi Beach)Perkahn loved to spend time on the beach of Ta-Wahi when he was younger. Some days, he spent more time here than in Ta-Koro. Today was such a day. Having snuck out of Ta-Koro the same way he snuck in.Sitting on the cold, ash-tainted sands of the beach, he found himself lost in thought. The information he'd collected in Ta-Koro implied the Turaga had done nothing to assail him in any way, and that assassination attempt was orchestrated by somebody else. That didn't help at all.He sighed, taking in the cold salty wind from the sea. He loved that smell.

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet