Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Renthos, Po-Wahi ShoreThe crash of the waves was distant; soft and muffled, but its pure force and destructive might was still there, still audible.Renthos stopped writing for a moment, looking down from the cliff he was sitting on, to the waves hundreds of feet below. It was a brief, contemplative pause, and then went back to his journal.As I stand on the edge of the world, the marine belowing beckoning, I close my eyes and accept the sensorary overload of falling, the feeling of rough choppy water, and the smell of salt. They are the last things I feel, and I am thankful they are pleasant ones.It wasn't his favorite ending he'd ever written, but it wasn't too bad, and it would have to do. This decided, he closed the book on a finger, and stared into the blue void below and beyond, contemplating what he had written and what he would write next.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC Vortren, Po-Wahi ShoreVorten was actually fairly comfortable in the desert heat, having been raised in the firey town of Ta-Koro. As the wander walked the desert clif, a cool sea breeze causing him to shiver, he noticed the large man sitting on the cliff side. Moving a bit closer, Vortren noticed the journal in his hands. He stood over the massive man, looking down, his angry mask seeming less so at the moment."Hello there. And who might you be?" The tall, slender figure asked the larger, bulkier man that sat before him.

Edited by GeoChem

IC: Tank - Po-Wahi DesertTank's eyes fluttered open, the sudden light of the hot sun dazing him suddenly.What happened?Tank sat up, holding onto his arm which seemed sore. Suddenly, he removed his arm and quickly turned it. There it was. Nothing.Nothing at all. His unblemished skin was bore on his arm. Nothing could've been more perfect. Nothing could have felt better. All the things he had done, they weren't for nothing. He had removed the Mark of Pain. And he assumed the same had happened to the others. They were Markless. Free.Pure.He lay back down on the hard cracked sand, gazing up at the sky. A smile started to form on his face. Soon, he was laughing. There was no pain.Only joy.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro Guard HQIC: Kale walked alongside the makeshift streture, making sure that Dehkaz's wounds did not break out afresh. After a few minutes of walking, they got to the hospital where one of the Toa started on the wound with her mask of healing.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Lux Saran - Po-KoroLux grinned, obviously excited at the prospect of being rehydrated. And possibly meeting some people.By which he meant, of course, women.The Po-Matoran was slightly taken aback by the amount of attention he had been giving to females lately. Before recently, he'd never really given much romantic thought to them. Well, he had lots of friends who were women. Delta. Solia.Umm...Okay, he had two female friends. Not like he had many more male friends."Alright, let's get going!" he cried excitedly, punching the air with enthusiasm.IC: Rynekk Simul - Po-KoroRynekk quickly followed Four, Kale, Dehkaz and Brukin, trailing alongside the stretcher, feeling fairly useless as he was doing so. Slipping off his duster, the Toa folded it over into a crude pillow, laying under the Toa of Sonics' head.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tank - Po-WahiTank was standing in an open field, the land stretching before him, the hills rolling off into the distance. The smoothed hills were covered in grass, swaying with the lulling rhythm of the breeze. The allaying song was short lived however, broken by the sound of footsteps behind him. Tank turned slowly to meet the identical eyes of the Toa before him. "Other" Tank. The pair smiled at each other for a moment before "Other" placed one hand on Tank's shoulder, nodding softly, his voice matching the texture of his careful eyes."It's been a long time my friend."Tank nodded back, slowly gaining velocity. He was to elated to say anything, too happy to rid himself of the curse that destroyed his morals and mind. He could see "Other's" eyes shifting from his own, back and forth to each eye, his counterpart seemed to be looking. After a brief moment, "Other" leaned forward slightly, nodding with a subtlety that intrigued Tank."Are you ready?"Tank nodded again, this time with more viscosity. His head was heavy, and his movements were sluggish. He was overcome with emotion. The ex-Mark Bearer wasn't sure exactly what "Other" was referring to, but he felt compelled to agree; to accept it. Whatever it was, he was ready.Tank remembered.The identity within the Mark of Pain that once suppressed his memories, like a dam in a riverbed, the foundations destroyed; burst. The Toa of sands' past flooded over him with the strength of a hundred waterfalls. Before he was overcome with emotion, now Tank was destroyed and sweetly broken by his true identity.No, not Tank.Manatu.Manatu was his name. He was a carpenter once before becoming an architect. He was kind, caring, thoughtful, a friend, a lover, intelligent, curious, wise, and he was whole. Entire. Imperfect. It was perfect. He was perfect.He opened his eyes. Looking off into the flat dried dirt and sand of the Po-Wahi desert. Tank was back. Manatu was back.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: HakilveThe four-armed swordsman just shook his head, smiling. Hakilve had a pretty good idea of what Lux was so enthusiastic about, but didn't say anything. On another note, it was quite a wonderful day, even for Po-wahi. A few clouds in the sky here and there, providing a bit of relief from the suns."You know," the bronze-armored Toa said. "I never really realised how nice it is here. Actually, I've never really taken the time to think about that."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koroIC: During the short time it took for the doctor to heal Dehkaz's wound, Kale was busy creating a large tube out of protosteel roughly three feet long and half a foot in diameter. Once he was done he leaned his head in through the door and said,"Ready yet?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism inspected his now-healed arm. "Well, we're not exactly waiting on anything," Dehkaz said, glancing up at his two crewmates as he flexed his wrist. "I'd say now. If everyone's feeling up to it, that is."The doctor did quite a fine job, quite a fine job indeed. With a nod to the being, Dehkaz swung his legs over and onto the floor. standing up, he made for the door.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koroIC: "To the only warship in the Po-koro docks" said Kale, also slowing down. "Its kinda hard to miss with the metal plating, cannons and disk launchers all over it. I think there were plans of making it even bigger but the renovations got sidetracked at some point so it only got this far."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koroIC: Kale pointed at a point on the docks where the masts of the Fowadi could be seen above the huts and storage buildings that filled the area."There. The docks are not exactly huge and it kinda sticks out."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Renthos, Po-KoroThe Skakdi of Earth navigated the Po-Koro crowds like a Takea navigated a well populated bay; Completely uninhibited. Those who did not instintively move away from the colossus Skakdi found themselves mumbling apologies and doing so as soon as he neared them. Renthos, however, did not revel in the fear he caused, for he was too busy thinking. He was always thinking; Everyone who knew him was aware of this. He was always creating, testing, and perfecting ideas. This endless cycle was one of many reasons for his introverted attitude, and as he skillfully navigated the City of Stone, it was the reason for his silence.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: BrukinBrukin sighed. a sound that reverberated around his armor. "Speaking as someone who has lived in Po-Koro my entire life, there are several coves that could be used. Some of them are known to most, a few less known."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Darkon, here. :)IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism casually made his way back towards the Guard HQ, not really in any hurry. Besides, his leg still hurt, and rushing around wouldn't help it at all.Besides, it gave Dehkaz time to think. Well, mostly think, untill his throughts were inturrupted by a gigantic Skakdi whom he quite nearly walked into. "Oh, quite sorry for that," the Toa of Magnetism said, catching himself with his element. "I suppose I should watch where I'm going..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro DocksIC: A cove is not a do- Kale cut that train of thought off before it could continue. Arguing with the new crew member would not accomplish anything and they were almost there in any case. With a wave of his hand, Kale moved the metal reinforced gangplank so that they could board."In any case, welcome aboard the PKN Fowardi. Don't worry about the gangplank breaking, it got the cannons up here, I think it can handle you."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Sahrea"Do you people do anything besides sit around on this island?" I asked, a bit more then slightly annoyed at the lack of movement for the past few days. Seriously. I could start to feel sand get under my armor. Not a fun thing."Cause, you know, sitting around doesn't really help my situation at all."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SahreaI stared at the Vortixx with the flattest face my grin could manage. Funny, I couldn't really muster up that much pity for him. "You know, I'm not that sure whether to feel sorry for you or to grind you to a pulp for being annoying," I said, glaring at the Vortixx. "And I hate indecisiveness."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -