Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro- FowardiIC: The silver Toa led the way off the ship and to one of the inns used by travelers that were dotted around the village. Once there he booked a room for several days and left LoJak there, along with some funds to allow him to resupply before he tried going out into the desert again. that was more or less the only place to go from the village of stone.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: KraynKrayn stood a few feet away, watching the proceedings with a hand on his chin and a critical expression on his face. Dekal was now hanging on the wall, and looking quite displeased by the situation.After a long moment, Krayn spoke up. "Interesting. It adds a distinctly Post-Mata sense of style to the room, and the color is a nice contrast to the color of the wall. The selected location is good as well, as the sunlight reaches part of the piece but not the rest, creating an interesting shadow pattern."OOC: Krayn: Art Critic.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (Hari)"Ma'am don't you think this is kind of well...extreme?" Hari asked. "I mean he did make a mistake but I'm sure he feels bad about it." Somehow she got this feeling that she would be getting preferential treatment from Naona and she wasn't sure if she liked that. If she screwed up she expected to be punished by cleaning something or something else. She didn't expect Naona to do something that was basically hazing, throughly embarrassing the poor Toa she tied up.OOC: Cus' it is basically is hazing.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koroIC: Through all this Kale had been standing behind the group with a frown on his face. After he dropped off LoJak he had come back to the Guard HQ to find the rest of the crew.He stepped forward and said, "When I see something like this I begin to understand how the tragedy that happened to the last HQ happened. "OOC: And this is what happens when somebody is not afraid of the big sister character.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Krayn"The last one happened because a pirate pulled a Crazy-Enough-To-Work plan, and literally threw a Toa with a bomb strapped to his chest into the middle of the building.""I mean, unless Po-Koro training is drastically different from the basics taught in Le-Koro, they don't exactly prep you for how to handle that."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro Guard HQIC: "Perhaps if this place been more professional and the guards been doing their jobs by looking out for threats, then it would never had happened. If you treat your people like this then of course your going to start having them run off."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:"Why? Because they ask questions?" Kehua asked, a bit confused. He didn't know what Kaimaen's 'this' was referring to. The two Toa followed the guard through the Po-Koro streets until the arrived at the guard-headquarter. The guard led them inside and they saw that the building was not really finished yet, as Matoran were still working on details and renovating the building on the inside. They passed them though and eventually the guard stopped outside of a room. He positioned himself on one side of the door and knocked with the back of his hand. A voice on the other side answered: "Come!"The guard pulled the door open and with a nod of his head, indicated for Kehua and Kaimaen to enter. Kaimaen went in first, while Kehua had to duck his head, following him, as to not tear a piece out of the doorframe with his head.Inside, there were piles of stone-tablets. Behind a table at the far side of the room the Matoran who had called them in sat, chisel in hand and another tablet in front of him.The guard spoke up. "I want to show these two a report from about a week ago. Which pile are those on?""I think that one." the other matoran replied, pointing at one of the neat stacks in the room. The guard nodded and started going through them. It took him a few moments before he finally pulled one out of the pile. "Ah-ha. There we go." he proclaimed. He stepped over to the two Toa, shwoing them the report. "Here it is. Two Matoran dead. Known thugs, got their kicks from butchering some of their victims. We had an eye-witness, who claimed a Toa-like figure, wrapped in black and wearing the Makuta's face appeared in the alley they had been killed victim in. He says the dead Matoran rose again, snapping one of the killers necks, while the figure killed off the other one."Kehua silently listened to what the guard told them. When he finished, he found the Matoran looking at him, waiting for him to say something. "Does that sound like somebody you know?" he asked. Kehua nodded slowly. He had not expected his brother to risk such a high-profile action, but there it was. "Yes. That sounds like my brother."The guard 'hmm'ed. "Well, whatever your brother is, he did this. I'd have run him in, but he's gone now. You better be careful." he said, frowning.Kehua felt a slight relief. He had almost expected to get into trouble for his brothers disregard for the Toa-code. Not that he himself adhered to it much himself, if at all. The Aitua had long left that path. But still, in a populated area like this, killing somebody, even a criminal, could have dire consequences."Can you tell me where my brother went?""The report say he helped fight two Toa the same day, stopping their attack on the village, before leaving with a Toa and Vortixx."Kehua raised an eyebrow. "How do you have all that in your report?"The guard harrumphed. "What? You think we're just diddling about when we're not stepping into the ring with beings that we theoretically don't stand a chance against? Or that we wouldn't notice when a Toa looking like death is in a fight right on our doorstep? What kind of guard would that be?""Sorry." Kehua muttered."Anyway. Tablet here says the three left heading west.""What's the closest village in that direction?""Onu-Koro." the guard replied.The large Toa nodded. "Thanks." He and Kaimaen said their quick goodbyes to the, despite his rough manner, rahter helpful guard and left the building again, stepping out in the dry heat of Po-Koro. Kehua sighed. "We need to go to Onu-Koro." he decided, but added: "But I don't feel like crossing the desert twice in one day...especially not at night. I'd say a drink and some rest is in order first. How bout you?" he asked Kaimaen.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: [Naona]Naona yawned, suddenly appearing to be more tired than she usually was. "I haven't ... slept in about a week. Hari ... get the minion guy and look for your mini office ... Krayn ... go follow them ... also ... somebody get Dekal down after a minute ... I need to sleep."With that, she trodded off tiredly away to her hut.

IC: CyraxCyrax trudged through the desert. She had made sure to bring extra water just in case, and her Faxon was activated to simulate a desert rahi - meaning that she wouldn't need extra water.Female Logic.She continued forwards towards the village, and soon enough reached it, although she did use up around half of her flask of water. She entered the village, and started looking around for something....OOC: Cyrax open for/requesting interaction.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Nope. WIth Trad.IC: [Naona]After leaving everyone else at the HQ, the immensely tired and sleep-deprived Lieutenant found her way to her hut, before promptly toppling over onto her bed. It had been a week since she had last slept, so to be able to do so was a blessing for her. So tired was she that the very instant she hit the bed she fell into a deep slumber, and would probably be asleep for a while.Mata Nui have mercy on whoever decided to try wake her up.

IC: (Hari)Apparently Naona was more tired than Krayn. Which by the way when she could, she needed to get him into a bed. The lack of sleep in this group was bothering her a lot. They couldn't be healthy or effective if they kept on extending themselves so much. She finally spoke up."Alright I'm gonna get Dekal down now, I think he's been embarrassed long enough." She said, cutting down the bindings that held Dekal there. She hadn't noticed when he fel slightly down and into her arms that he had pressed up against her chest armor. She set the poor Toa down. "Sorry about all that, maybe next time Naona won't do something so extreme." She tried to smile, unaware of what had just occurred when she had helped him down."Alright...well I think we got a lot of paperwork to file while our leader gets some rest." She smiled that rather infectious and enamoring smile before moving on. She motioned to the new guy. "Come along...um, New Guy. Krayn you can come to if you like."She had walked into the HQ, apparently an explosion had occurred there quite some time ago when she was on duty elsewhere. Still was the most disheartening thing to see when she had returned to see it. People were still making the repairs to the place and she had found her "office". Honestly it was very clear that she was Naona's secretary at this point. As a large amount of papers sat on her desk. Her "office" was right in front of Naona's. Apparently Naona must have requested to keep her close. There was a even smaller desk nearby."Alright Naona's minion guy. You can handle one stack and I'll handle the other." She sighed as she placed on massive stack as tall as her carefully on his desk and left the others on her. She grabbed a paper, trying not to grumble as she read through it all. It did not seem like Naona to leave her with all the paperwork. Pen making signatures and other papers set aside for Naona's eyes.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: DekalThe Toa of Sonics just grinned. At something. That Hari seemed to not have notice. "Thank you," Dekal said, brushing himself off. Sleep sounded good to him... Last time he slept was.... Last night.Karz, that's a long time, he though, already starting to feel tired. Or maybe it was the strange food that Dehkaz stocked on the Fowadi. Dehkaz called it "healthy", but Dekal called it "gross". "So," he said to the remaining people, "I'm off to the Fowadi to make sure its still there, andf to say hi to Fourth. Which haven't done in a while."With that, the purple-armored De-Toa started towards the docks.IC: Dehkaz"I will never understand what goes on in that man's head..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Lux and Hakilve from Ga-Wahi.IC: Lux Saran - BoatAfter about an hour on the waters, the trio had finally arrived to the shores near to Po-Koro. Their Ko-Matoran guide had remained silent throughout the entire journey, and Lux had been uncharacteristically quiet as well, as he looked out at the sand dunes surrounding them on either side of the river. He was in his element now. He could feel the tug of the towering rock formations in his gut, even if he'd never seen them before.The sun had just dipped under the horizon, casting the landscape into cool darkness, and showcasing a sky filled with glittering, diamond-like stars. Without warning, the boat pulled into the docks, where a few torches and lightstones had been ignited to illuminate the wooden structure. The Ko-Matoran cleared his throat, which was the most noise he'd made all day."Well," he said, holding out his hand, "We're here. Pay up."Grumbling slightly at the bluntness of the guide, Lux passed him a few widgets, before climbing out of the boat, shifting to the side to allow room for Hakilve.IC: Rynekk Simul - Outside Guard HQRynekk, having remained fairly quiet throughout the proceedings, glanced around briefly, as if that might tell him what to do. As he expected, it didn't.Shrugging, the Toa of Stone, followed Hari to the Guard HQ, knocking lightly on her door."Er, ma'am?" he began, "Need any help in there?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Void makes me feel noobish with that awesome post. :3IC: HakilveHakilve climbed out of the boat after Lux, quite glad to get off the water. If there was anything Hakilve hated, it was water. Karz, no one ever told him how... wet it would be. "Thank you helpful being," The Po-Toa said to the Ko-Matoran, "It was, by far, the best boat ride I've ever had."Grinning at Lux as he turned away from the boat, Hakilve took a minute to take in the Wahi. He felt a connection to this place, like coming home, despite only visiting here once before. Well, the four-armed Toa thought to himself, It is the closest thing to home that I've got on this island..."Alright, to Po-Koro," Hakilve stated, and began the walk to said Village of Stone.IC: Dekal"Well, what do you know? So do I," the purpled armored De-Toa said, climbing up onto the deck. Have enhanced hearing did help most of the time. "But then again, I did help get it, so I might be a bit biased."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -