Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro- FowardiIC: "Ahh, that's better. I always did like solid ground more then water under me." He turned back to LoJak and said," I need to go get some things so if you would like me to drop you off at the inn we should get going."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Dekal"Dude, I get like, free entertainment here," the purple-armored De-Toa said, blocking the sounds from reaching Manachang. IC: DehkazAfter magnetically launching himself off of the deck, the Toa of Magnetism landed lightly next to the rest of the group. "Po-Koro?" Dehkaz asked, glancing at the new arrivals.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: So bored of doing nothing that I've decided to resurrect a 'dead' character.IC:Trad got up groggily. He stumbled from the cave and walked to Po-Koro. However, without his mask and weapons, his powers were limited. So.... He threw his hand into the air and summoned the strongest lightning bolt he could.BOOM.Ire and Katis distinctly heard the sound coming from the cave and ran to find what caused it.They couldn't believe their eyes when they saw a supposedly dead Toa walking. "Hello, Ire." smiled the Toa. "Can I have my stuff back?""Eh...Ah..." stuttered Ire."It's me. I didn't die. Went into hibernation mode.""OH." Ire gave all of Trad's stuff back to him."Now, what happened when I was 'dead'?""Voi's dead.""What?!""He just toppled over." said Katis. "By the way, I'm Katis.""Nice to meet you. What are you guys doing now?""Nothing.""So am I. Let's get to Ko-Wahi quick and tell me everything on the way."OOC: Trad and Co. to Ko-Wahi.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: DekalThe Toa of Sonics just shrugged. "Well, I thought it was better then taking a long day's walk through the desert to get back."IC: Dehkaz"..." The Toa of Magnetism said, glancing at Naona. Whyyyy?"Yes, well," he began, looking at the being traveling with them. "The Forwadi is a ship. It has cannons. The end. Now bother someone else."Dehkaz wasn't all that fond of annoying people.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -