Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Kale Ironshaper- Po-wahi- FowardiIC: During the commotion, the sounds from the hold stopped and Kale walked up onto the deck covered in specks of wood and holding a saw. He stood there listening for a bit before Tillian jumped off the side and started swimming away at a rather respectable speed.Kale watched him go for a second before holding out his hand and formed a net out of metal threads around Tillian before lifting him out of the water and dumping him back on the deck of the ship.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Tillian (Fowadi, Po-Wahi)"No, no, no, no!"Tillian jumped off the edge of the boat again and activated his Kadin, soaring towards the coast of Ga-Wahi.OOC: Tillian to Ga-Wahi. Trol. Ol. Ol. Ol. Ol.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Kale Ironshaper- Po-wahi- FowardiIC: Kale thought about sending the net out again but decided against it. Instead he turned and shouted over the water to Naona."Tillian just jumped ship Ma'am!"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Zharuk, Vhisoli, Dakan, Cosi, Pineas, JomarZharuk ran through the Motara desert. He was hot and tired. Then he saw it, a little hut in the middle of it. He went inside. Inside there were five leading members of the Storukru family. "Look's like sombedoy's been running for awhile," Vhisoli said. "I know that," Zharuk replied. "Listen folks, we're getting the business back together." "We already know that," Dakan casually said. "If we didn't, why would we even be here?" "So, same routine as before?" Pineas said, watering a plant he had brought along with him. "Yes, though there are more factions on the island than just us. I would advise you all to keep an eye out for them, and maybe possibly join them. "You used a redundant word," Cosi said. "What did I teach you about grammar?" "I don't care," Zharuk retorted. "Just go back to your lives but remember: The Storukru family is back." All six of them left the room each in there own directions.OOC: Zharuk to Ko, Vhisoli to Ga, Dakan to Islets, Cosi to Onu, Pineas to Ta, Jomar to Le

Kale Ironshaper- Po-wahi- FowardiIC: "No wonder she has to keep dragging people back with her. They all run away from her the first chance they get."These thoughts ran through his head as he stepped down into the hold to get something.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Kale Ironshaper- Po-wahi- FowardiIC:Kale came back up and shouted over the water "Why don't you bring him aboard? We can get back on our way and give him a lift to someplace more hospitable."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: (Hari)"Just another day in the Po-Koro Guard." Hari murmured under her breath as she watched the events transpire, she was starting to think that the group she had joined bored easily. She heard Naona's yell and saw a being sailing towards the ship, throw by Naona. She sighed, she was pretty sure she wasn't strong enough for this but she had to try. Honestly if Krayn was paying attention to this she hoped he would help. She held out her arms, and locked her legs into a stance where she could bend and deal with recoil of catching Lojak.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Krayn"Oh karz." Krayn muttered, moving behind Hari and held out his arms on the outside of her own. He braced his own legs, and prepared for the impact. He blasted powerful soundwaves at Lojak to slow his fall, though he shielded the Toa's ears from the noise.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Kale Ironshaper- Po-wahi- FowardiIC: The metal net from Kale's attempt to stop Tillian flew over the heads of the other two and hovered in LoJak's path as he fell out of the sky. The being impacted into it, causing Kale to grunt slightly as he held his hands out in front of him, fingers spread.LoJak was slowly lowered to the deck in front of a small table that held some food that Kale had just gotten. Leaning against the bulwarks and sighing Kale said,: Help yourself. You must be hungry."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:LoJak was still slightly disoriented from the impressive throw and catch onto the boat, but easily understood the offer of food. He looked down at the table, and a moment later began devouring stew from a bowl. "So, 'oo are 'll Po 'Ahi 'aurdsamen?" he asked while his mouth was stuff trying to swallow.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Velan:"3000 for one Toa?" Velan asked, "What's so special about them?"
IC: (Enara)"He's an exceptionally powerful toa of Fire." Enara lied.OOC: What's the exchange rate and average prices for widgets anyway? Edited by The Mask of Ice

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...