Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Enara)"Okay then, I'll take you to him." Enara said, standing up to lead Velan to LoJak.

Edited by The Mask of Ice

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

Kale Ironshaper- Po-wahi- FowardiIC: A question popped into his head that Kale was surprised nobody had already asked."What were you doing out in the desert with no food or water anyway?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

ooc: Mask of Ice, LoJak has escaped and is now the Fowadi.IC:LoJak gulped down an enormous mouthful, his throat hurting just a bit as far too much food slid down it. His stomach full, LoJak was beginning to feel muh better, more like himself."Well, I guess you could say I was on a treasure hunt. And it's not like we started off without food or water, you know."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:LoJak turned his eyes to the ground, feeling a little embaressed."Yes," he began slowly, "but we got seperated. We ran out of food, we were all halucinating. We tried to stay together, but.... There was nothing I could do. I'm sure the got out though" he added, as much to reassure himself as the Guardsman talking to him. He tried to change the subject."My name is LoJak by the way." LoJak stuck out his hand and smiled. "And you are?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Kale Ironshaper- Po-wahi- FowadiIC: The silver Toa took the offered hand, "I'm Kale, quartermaster of the Fowardi here. Technically speaking, I'm not a part of the Guard. I just happen to serve on the only ship in the Po-koro navy. Speaking of Po-koro, I think we should be there soon."He turbed and shouted up to Dehkaz."Any sign of our destination yet captain?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: "Oh, but I'm sure you can do it one day! Don't give up!" He smiled cheerfully as he handed Naona the ropes. "Besides, someone like you probably has exceptional knife skills to cut the rope without damaging the tied object or being--unless of course you WANT to! In which case you would be an exceptional stabber, did I mention you are probably AMAZING at...At that point, Naona was most likely tuning him out.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

ooc: Mask of Ice, LoJak has escaped and is now the Fowadi.
OOC: I know.IC: (Enara)After leading Velan to the spot where she had tied the Toa to a rock, Enara was surprised to find a few charred lengths of rope in his place. "Strange... I didn't think he could've focused enough to burn through the ropes." she mutterred in surprise.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC:Dekal"Thank Mata Nui I'm a Toa of Sonics," Dekal said, still smiling. At this point the purple-armored Toa was strolling around the two other beings, whistling to himself.IC: DehkazA muffled thump answered Kale's question a few seconds later, as the Fowadi daocked at Po-Wahi. "Why," Dehkaz answered, "I do believe we're there, actually."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Hari)Hari dropped down to the dock with a grin as well. It was good to be back home. "Well I'm gonna see if Naona is really going to through with this, maybe try to stop her, sounds rather cruel, what she's planning." After moving at a quickened pace she had caught up with Naona."Ma'am you're not seriously going through with this are y-wait who's the new guy?" She asked, hiking a thumb to the one who wasn't Dekal.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Hari)"Umm, are you hitting on Krayn?" Hari asked, more than a little confused and weirded out by the new guy's actions. I mean he was talking about Krayn's armor, people only talked about the color of others' armor if they had "intentions" dating intentions. The Toa with the rather tightly fighting armor of the Po-Koro Guard had one hand scratching her mask while the other was on her hips, she didn't expect Po-Koro to attact so many weirdoes.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: KraynKrayn blinked, and tightened his trench coat around him. He also pulled his hat further down on his head. "Um, I'm a De-Toa. Impressions come with the territory."He blocked his next words from reaching the Po-Matoran. "What. The. Karz."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG