Hf Parts You Wish Existed.

Dralcax

Besides a lot more colors of the frame pieces, some more frame pieces would be nice.Currently, pin holes are added preferentially to the socket end of frame pieces:O=Oo<@There should be some like:O=oO<@Furthermore, one of those Waspix pieces with a socket instead of two connector pins would be handy.Furthermore, frame pieces with balljoints on both ends, like BIONICLE's limb pieces.And some of the longer limb pieces with two balljoints in the middle instead of one:O=OoO<@ instead of O=oOo<@And lengthened double-socket pieces:@>OoO<@@>oOo<@@>Oo<@etc.

I kind of miss when all the protagonists had unique weapons. The 1.0 Heroes had this and it's one of the best things about them, but in the 2.0 and 3.0 lines they all had weapons made of a shared pool of parts. The Breakout sets are also lacking in his department, though they thankfully are also using some 1.0 weapons and a few fresh designs. ('lo there Rocka).I want more unique weapons, fewer shared ones.And more colors would be welcome for the armor shells.

AXKP5KC.png

I want the ice shields from the 2.0 line in these colorsBlackSilverBlueGreenGoldWe got them in white red orange and yellow. And for me they are the perfect piece to cover up the back of the 2.0 hero body. I just had to add some technic pieces in the body to make the ice shield attach. But what comes out is a perfect hero body design.Edit. I'd also like some gold hands. Everyone but rocka has hands matching there color scheme

Edited by takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

• 2 weeks later...