Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC: Calebos"OW!" Calebos screamed, "what are you?"OOC: Calebos is lost, so he pretty much is blind territory wise.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Grontak, annoyed that he had forgotten, answered them. "Okay. Are we going to get the explosives now?" he asked.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Reaper / Onu-Metru, Upper ArchivesWhile Calebos had walked obliviously through the upper levels of the archives, Reaper had faded back into the shadows and cloaked himself against the wall with a low level illusion. Silently, hood pulled up, he followed the Matoran as he came upon Ian.Not showing much interest, he activated his energy scythe and raised it up. He doubted the Matoran would even realize he had died... no, that would do no good. Instead, he moved the blade up against the Matoran's back and said,"You have twelve seconds to explain what you're doing here before I end your life."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Calebos"AGH!" Calebos screamed ad ran off grabbing out a disk, not knowing what it's power was yet, "IM LOST PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! I was hust exploring! I mean no harm!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Reaper / Onu-Metru, Upper ArchivesReaper was too fast, and was in front of Calebos before he could run more than a few feet, the blade switched 90 degrees to a normal war scythe, aimed at Calebos' throat. "If you try that again, Matoran, I will kill you. Your little disks can't save you; you couldn't possibly hit me.""Drop the disk, hands up and over your heads, and on your knees."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: CalebosCalebos dropped the disc launcher and the disc and placed his hands in the air and got on his kness trembling.IC: ZacaxZacax went to the chute to Onu-Metru, maybe now he could see the Kikanalo.

Edited by Zacax

IC: ZacaxZacax was flying through the chute, erring closer and closer to TE Archives again.

IC: Reaper / Onu-Metru, Upper ArchivesReaper didn't even notice the annoying flashes the AI was making from under his hood."Name and rank. And I'd love to hear your excuse for being in the heart of Dark Hunter territory."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Krokk and Mala, Onu-Metru): "Yes." Mala decided. "Let's head up to basecamp. They'll have some there".IC (Turano, Po-Metru): Down on the canyon floor, the amount of dust made it almost impossible for Turano see see very far. He hadn't come across any beings yet, and with all the dust devils swirling around, he wasn't likely to. "Allright, this needs some power" he muttered to himself. He slipped on his kanohi faxon, and drew on the power of an energy hound. This would allow him to track any beings in the area by their energy signatures, and find out where they were in the blowing dust.A web of lights began to blossom around him until he was caught within his own starfield. Every point of light represented a life, from the tiny organisms living in the meagre soil to the birds overhead and a far off heard of kikanalo. He didn't "see" any toa or beings which might be Dark Hunters - only the wildlife of the area all around him. No, not quite all around him. There was a patch about 3 bio across over by the canyon wall where there was nothing - a void of life. Not one tiny speck of light glimmered there, despite the multitudes all around it. Someone is hiding he realised. Someone is blocking my power from seeing them.Deactivating his mask, he continued walking cautiously up the canyon, as if he still knew nothing of where the hidden being was. He was sure now that it was a Hunter - if there was a friend hidden there, they would have revealed themselves to him, and he knew of no power a toa might have such as the one he had discovered. Just as he came within view of the alcove where he thought the Hunter hid, he turned towards it with a yell, reactivating his faxon. He was copying the power of another rahi native to Metru Nui - the catapult scorpion. from his outstretched hands came a ball of magma, half a bio across, which shot towards the alcove. It cooled as it went, gaining a hard shell of cooled rock, but maintained its molten interior.

ppg2.png

IC: ZacaxZacax made to Onu Metru and walked to the archivesIC: Calebos"Calebos, I'm just a forger in Ta-Metru!" Calebos said

IC: Reaper / Onu-Metru, Upper Archives"Yes, I'm sure you are. Again - how did you get into the heart of Dark Hunter territory. Any Toa who tried coming this way would be killed before they got this far, but you, a Matoran, managed to successfully infiltrate this region and are now pleading innocence, despite being a spy. I'm sure the torturers would love to have fun with you. Perhaps we could sell you to the next slaver ship we meet.""But you don't strike me as the protodermis miner type. So make this easy. Tell me everything and I'll make this quick and painless."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC:Zacax, I hate to say this but...Is your character suicidal? I believe he is. It's miracle he made it to the archives without being killed, but he's only walking into his death.IC - Onu metru - main archive entrance:The entrance of the archives, as Zacax approached it, looked dead and silent, nothing moving, the doors made of thick protosteel, closed fast.That was, until he was about fifty feet off. At that point, although he had no idea, his head was in the crosshairs of at least two Dark Hunter snipers. Still, nothing moved. It was not until he was at the gate when a grating voice said."Name. Purpose. Password."IC - Eyra - Coliseum island - Onu Metru chute station medical bay:It was some time, Eyra guessed groggily, before he woke up. The first thing he noticed was that all his exhaustion was gone, as if he had been force fed energy. The bruise on his head was far less, most likely helped by a mask of healing; helped, not cured, showing the need for that mask. his eyes flitted from side to side, until they rested on the toa next to the bed."Sir?" he asked, recognizing the senior member of his barge, a toa from the northern continent whom he vaguely remembered. The toa placed two things on a table next to the bed: eyra's mace and chain, quiver, and his now repaired bow. "This was what we found in the battle area," he said, slowly. Eyra's eyes met him, instantly guessing what he meant."Rahkan?""We couldn't find him, Eyra. Either he crawled off, or... They took him."Eyra closed his eyes, willing the tears to stay back. He was oblivious to his leader patting him sympathetically on the shoulder, saying a farewell and leaving.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC: Zacax"Zacax, Toa of Fire, Bye!" Zacax said and ran off with his sword outIC: Calebos"I'm not a part of the war!!! I was looking through the archives because I heard my brother was here! I wanted to see him! I though the was dead!"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Reaper / Onu-Metru, Upper Archives"Pacifist? You're even more pathetic than I expected.""I don't care about your alleged 'brother'. You're useless, and if you don't tell me something useful, I'm going to make you wish you were in Karzahni."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: CalebosCalebos was scared, "I COULD FORGE WEAPONS FOR YOU!"

IC: [Lithus] - ColiseumLithus, no longer content with just sitting around, doing nothing, decided that the best course of action was to get some fresh air.Okay, in this case, just some air. Nothing fresh about it out here.Whistling faintly, the young Toa headed for the nearest exit.OOC: Lithus open for interaction.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Calebos"I can forge weapons! I can!"

IC: Sontarok had been wlking outside of the coliseum when he saw Lithus walking around. "What are you doing?" he asked him.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Reaper / Onu-Metru, Upper Archives"Matoran, we raid the halls of Artahka and Nynrah for our equipment, and the forges of Xia run day and night for us. You can't possibly offer us greater weapons than we already have.""Stand up. Since you refuse to cooperate with me, you can say hello to our torturer. It should be fine, he usually avoids the eyes. Usually."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Running wasn't going to help in Zacax's case. Two metal coils, lying uselessly on the ground before, wrapped around his ankles and sending him falling to the ground. This ironically saved his life as the other Hunter's rifle missed, the lightstone shattering into the ground in line where his head had been. The coils wrapped around him like snakes, binding him fast. At the same time, two figures marched forwards from out of hiding. Skakdi, heavily armored and well armed. One, orange and grey with a strangely shaped revolver, and a pitch black one with a modified lightstone rifle and a coiled whip at his hip.OOC; don't think these are the only guards. They're amused and toying with you, and making you wish you had a Kakama or Kaulsi, because those are pretty much your only ways to survive right now. Yes. rule of thumb, do not wander into the heart of enemy territory alone. EVER.

IC: [Lithus] - ColiseumWithout breaking stride, Lithus shrugged non-chalantly, "Just walkin' around. I got tired of being cooped up in the Coliseum with nothing to do."The Toa stopped walking, now standing a few feet to the left of Sontarok, "What are you doing out here?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Zacax"...ugh..." Zaax moaned, "I have to say nice gun," Zacax Sarted being distracted, "I am sorry, but I was trying to see the archives but that's not happening as I can tell,"So...he was binded up, where was a being with the mask of strength when you need it?IC: CalebosCalebos looked at the disk and his disk launcher, and grabbed then real quick and aimed it at himself.

IC: Reaper / Onu-Metru, Upper ArchivesReaper switched the blade down and yanked forward as Calebos went for the disk launcher. In essence, he letting the scythe blade hook into the launcher, and yanking back to rip the entire apparatus in twain.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: CalebosThinking quick, Calebos threw the disc at the dark hunter instead, according to the disc he read, it should teleport him, it was level 5 so hopefully out of the archives, or this room.

IC: Onu-MetruReptis' eyesight zoomed out, returning to normal. As there was nothing worth noting or studying on the Coliseum from this point, staying longer would be a waste of time. Time that she could make use of to slay another Protectorate member or plan out her ideas.She descended the tower, using her chameleon ability further to remain invisible. Once the Skakdi had come close enough, she leapt onto the rooftop of another building situated next to the one she had been on. For the rest of her journey she would use this method, along with staying in the shadows.Shadows, she had decided long ago, were her best friends... and the only ones she ever trusted.