Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC-Aclaraung:"Toa, my offer is not for you, it is for Dume himself," Aclaraung said. "You can be an emissary, but aside from that, no. I wish to speak with him in person, and I care not how many guards you feel the need to place. I shall not attack."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: [Lithus] - ColiseumLithus, no longer really sure what to do, decided to merely decided to wander the corridors of the Coliseum, seeing if she could find anyone who could help her, need help, or knew where to find some food around here."Hellooooooo," she called out, glancing around for any bystanders.OOC: @Wotz Hey, is Solia still in the Coliseum, or has she left already?-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:"Give me the message then, and I shall deliver it," the captain replied flatly.IC:"Good work," the sergeant replied. "Take it to the station leading to the metru where you captured the Piraka. When you come in, you'll see a series of offices each marked, and with a sliding window connecting them to the main room. Go to the leftmost one, marked interrogation, or prisonkeeper, or something along those lines. He'll handle the Hunter from there."

IC: Zacax"So where is the registry?" Zacax asked the Seargent, "I'm hoping to join the Proctectorate,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ian"Heh. That's funny. I did NOT know that there were little baby Muakas that had bad grammar. For that matter, I didn't even know that they could type. Or want 'cheeseburgers'. Whatever those are." I'm still talking to myself, here. It's... it's pretty boring, yeah. It'll probably pick up soon, though. It'll... it'll probably become a bit more... interesting. Yeah. Interesting.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:"The answer to that is no," the captain replied, equally unamused. "You can give me the offer to deliver, or you can get off this roof. The last time we did something as stupid as you suggested, Dume barely avoided getting his head sliced off; two toa with him weren't so lucky."IC:"In each Metru's chute station, you'll find a recruitment office. Note, the station in each Metru, not to each Metru," the toa replied.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC-Aclaraung:"Tell him my offer for him is this: I'm willing to join you, to help the fight against these Dark Hunters, after they felt the need to raze my homeland. If he wishes to further discuss the offer, or if he wishes to tell me that he accepts, he can come up here himself after that."

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax"Okay thanks," Zacax said withdrawing his sword running off, "Thanks for the help!" Zacax said before he went off into the chute to Ta-Metru.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:"One does not need to go to Dume to join our forces, else the turaga would be far overburdened," the captain replied. "We have a recruitment office in the chute station of each Metru. If you'd like, I can have a vahki guide you to the nearest."

IC: Zacax"AGH!" Zacax thought, "5th time in a row going through the chute system," Zacax wasn't bored of the chutes, he just hadn't gotten a chance to, relax when he got back to his home. Well, no one rests during war.

IC: Ian"Oh, there's something interesting. Password-protected, though. No biggy." I am a hacking master. No computer, door, or window mainframe is a match for me. "Alright-y then. A... A... A... A... A... A!"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Mintrop (Ta-metru)Mintrop and his bordakh arrived in ta-metru, and spot zacax far away. Mintrop does not recognize him but knows he's obviously a toa. Mintrop raises his Nynrah blaster, aims carefully and fires. "Man, I could use a scope in this scene."

Thatsss a niccce village you got there

image2.jpg

It'd be a ssshame if sssomething happened to it

IC: ZacaxZacax was closing in on Ta-Metru, again. Oh well, he was almost there, and one step closer to joining the protectorate.

IC-Aclaraung:"And there lies the problem. I do not mean to be such a recruit, nor a normal member of your forces." Aclaraung blinked, a fly coming too close to one of his eyes, as he turned to see Matoran glaring at the spectacle above them."Dume would, I imagine, know how to deal with such as I far better than your normal recruiters. That, and I feel he would be better at dispelling these Matoran back to their work. Please, just get him for me. I tire of this."

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax (Ta-Metru Chute System)He was there, he jumped out of the chute system and started to barrel roll across the floor as he hit the ground. When he stopped he got up and walked to the registry, "Hey I'm wanting to join Protectorate," Zacax said,

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Wait, when did I say Dradak was invisible? Since he's a rookie Toa, I figured he wouldn't have the experience to cast an illusion and disguise himself at the same time.IC: Ko-MetruOne of the punches connected with Dradak's shoulder, sending him spinning through the air and into the pavement. He gasped, both from the pain of his fall and in surprise at the Rahi's speed and strength.I don't have the energy or the elemental power to dodge these things for long. Dradak used his control over earth to cause a series of spikes to rise around him to hold off the beetles. In a desperate gamble, he shot a weaken Kanoka into one of the towers, then began to shake the earth under it in an attempt to bring it down on the rahi.
OOC: Oops, my bad. I just assumed he would be hiding himself because you said the rahi started chasing the illusion. If there were two toa in sight, things might have been different. I guess I should read the posts more carefully.Also, can I assume that he is now visable (the real one)? If he's a rookie like you say, getting thrown through the air and then sending up earth spikes will take his concentration off any illusions.IC (Karorahk and his rahi, Ko-Metru): Karorahk was aware that a toa of earth could easily disappear into the ground and bring word to the coliseum, so he needed to keep the toa occupied while his rahi dug their way through the ring of spikes. The collosus of metal raised his second staff, and looked down its length towards the tiny figure standing in the center of the ring. He focussed his power through the weapon, sending invisable waves of fear rolling through the air towards his target.Then, a disk shot out at a small knowledge tower nearby. It began to creak and groan, before slowly falling towards the ring of spikes where the four rahi and one toa were busy at work.
IC: Grontak"What factorys, and by what means?" he asked.
IC (Krokk and Mala, Onu-Metru): "I was thinking of a vahki factory" Mala replied. "They'll all be well guarded, so we might even get to meet some toa as well. Krokk was just suggesting that we swing by headquarters and pick up some explosives." Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

OOC: Hey Are the people at the registry NPCs that anyone can control or are they only controlled by the staff?

IC: IanThis isn't working, here. I'm just gonna have to go with random here. "ABCDGH." It made a ding sound! "Hah! It bloody worked! I hacked... I hacked it! Hacked! It's properly hacked!"Oh, hello there. It's a computer. Somewhere else. "Hello? Is there anyone in there? I'm pretending to tap the glass here, because I actually can't. Hello?"No, wait. It's not a computer. It's... I don't know what it is, actually. Oh! Wait! Recycling bin!What's a recycling bin? "What's a recycling bin?"OOC: Nevermind, edited.

Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC-Aclaraung:"Where those Matoran can stream around me like small children, tugging at my scales, touching me constantly? I'd rather not, but if I have to bite one of their arms off to warn the others not to keep touching me, you can tell Dume that I warned you of it." Aclaraung shook his head, then he turned, gliding slowly to the ground.One Matoran came close to him, and he growled, smacking the much smaller being away with his tail.

profiles i guess

OOC: erm, Grochi? I doubt that would happen. the majority of matoran are in the Metrus, and only those with necessary jobs are in the Coliseum.Zacax, feel free to control them. However, please recall that they'll have quite good screening. Rhode at least, but also perhaps a Suletu or something. IC: The captain's day was not helped when he made his report, only to receive several caustic comments about how much he'd dranken, or otherwise lost control over his intellect. Dume waited until they were done, before replying."I want someone with a Rhode and a Suletu to talk to him. If he's not a spy, we'll assign him to areal assault; we could use some offensive against those blasted pirates."IC: The door opened, and two vahki came out. Looking at the bulk of the Hunter, they paused. One fired a bolt from his staff, effectively rendering Hordor unable to do anything against the vahki's orders. Seeing that he probably wasn't about to move on his own, they began half dragging, half supporting him away. The toa manning the station nodded to Nomad."You take that Piraka down yourself?" he asked.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC: Rooftop - Onu-MetruCrouched in the shadows cast upon a rooftop sat one of the more feared Dark Hunters. She perched herself there, unmoving, silent, and completely unseen by anyone or anything that might pass by. Using her senses, the huntress was constantly surveying her surrounings by reaching out with her senses. Reptis did feel the desire to join her comrades at their camp in the Archives, prefering to pursue her own ends until the need to be reassigned to another mission came, stationing herself on one of the tallest buildings of the metru. Though she hoped that chance wouldn't come, for there was only one thing on her savage mind.The most signifigant thing in sight was Coliseum. Standing well above any other edifice in Metru Nui, the impressive structure was easily seen by Reptis, who turned her vision power on it. Although its telescopic functions allowed a close up and better look of an object, being this far did not impart the Skaki with many details. And this was almost as close as she could get to the place. Inside, she knew, Turaga Dume brooded over the war. He walked through the corridors, protected by elite Toa and Vahki ready to pound an intruder or assassin before incarcerating him. So many defenses keeping the city's leader safe from harm and abduction.One day, old man...

IC: Zacax"Please state your name, occupation, element, and any skills you have," one of them said,"Toa Zacax, Inventor, Toa and Enginier, Fire and I can repair broken Vahki, create weapons and I can repair machinery,"The Toa's mask began to glow, what was he doing? Then after a bit, it stopped, then the Toa looked back up at me, "You seem to be telling the truth," the Toa said writing the information down, "Alright then, what is your mask power, almost forgot that,""Kanohi Lunra, Mask of Kanohi Copy, it allows me to temporarily copy one mask power at a time,"

OOC: Horrid intro. My apologies.Just fyi: Olzet's starting charge is '-'.IC: Po-Metru was, by nature, a windy place.The plains were continuously ravaged by harsh westerly currents. Its huts were built domed to protect them from similar wear. And the canyons were mere channels for blustery gales.But today, one canyon was so blustery that its walls had received years' worth of erosion in minutes.Only one pine-green figure braved that canyon. Coincidentally, it also happened to be the one at fault for the erosion, as the air blurring around it from currents and the scratches beneath its floating feet showed.
IC (Turano, Po-Metru): Turono left the abandoned village behind, and turned back towards the Po-metru chute station. So far, his patrol had been a quiet one - there were no signs of Dark Hunters as he walked along the canyon walls. While this place was too dry and dusty for his liking, it at least provided a good view of the area. He took a sip of water from his canteen, and moved on.The next canyon tore his thoughts away from the dust - here it was the wind that worried him. Strong gusts were blowing every which way, whipping up the dust and obscuring the ground. From on top of the canyon wall, Turano looked down intently, but he could not discern what was causing the unnatural winds.Either there's a toa of air down there fighting for his life he thought to himself or the Hunters are up to some mischief. There are no patrols sheduled in this area at the moment, so I doubt there would be any toa, but either way I should investigate. The toa of iron turned from his path and took another that lead down into the canyon, searching for what was making such a wind.

ppg2.png

IC: Zacax "Alright...you are now a member and troop of the Protectorate, welcome," the Toa with the Kanohi Rode said as he reached as he hand.Zacax shook his had and thanked him and went off to the Coliseum.IC: Calebos"Hello?" Calebos asked as he walked through the dark empty archives, "Anyone?"

IC (Krokk and Mala, Onu-Metru): "I was thinking of a vahki factory" Mala replied. "They'll all be well guarded, so we might even get to meet some toa as well. Krokk was just suggesting that we swing by headquarters and pick up some explosives."
IC: Grontak"Well, it's woth a try." the Rahi answered. "Which Metru do you intend to target?"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Ian [Archives, Plugged Into A Computer]Ian quickly became silent, and turned off the computer. Since he wasn't alive, he didn't make any sound to make him noticable. He also dimmed his eye to the point where it cast no light.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: CalebosCalebos kept walking trough the Labrynth like archives. It was dark, all he had was a lantern, and a disc launcher. He didn't know where he was.

IC: Grontak"Well, it's woth a try." the Rahi answered. "Which Metru do you intend to target?"
IC (Krokk and Mala, Onu-Metru): "Le-Metru, like I just said" Krokk replied coldly. Mala tapped into her Psionic powers and entered Grontak's mind, sifting through his memories. For an instant, the world went dark around him, before lighting up again. He was in the same dark room he had been before, though a few things were different. The Skakdi had moved they were in the same positions they had been in about half a minute before.
IC (Krokk and Mala, Onu-Metru): "Just making plans" Krokk replied. "We're thinking of blowing up a factory or three in Le-Metru. Are you game for that?"
The world flicked back to normal as Mala stopped forcing him to relive the memory. Lesson one: always remember what you are told Mala whispered telepathicly before she withdrew completely from his mind. "Now, let's go" She said outloud. "There's a lot to do if we're going to pull this off right."

ppg2.png

IC: Hualn whooshed along slowly, eyes and ears alert. He wasn't even halfway to Ga-Wahi yet. Hence the whirlwinds he was creating to veil his body with dust-he couldn't take any chances.This observation paid off when the echoing sound of something like metal on rock. It was faint, nearly buried beneath those created by the small dust devils his body had begun to whip up. But it was present all the same.Hualn increased his pace. Gliding along hurriedly and creating yet more dust devils to mask his movements, the Grazonurus finally rounded a corner and hid himself in a small alcove on the over side. The soles of his feet began to suck in air while the currents of his back became more powerful.He next opened eight slots in his armor. From each Hualn withdrew a four-pointed star that was soon fitted between his extended fingers. He now had two fistfuls.The mercenary then decreased the expelling of air from his back until it was normal. He increased the currents of his hands to increase the power of his shuriken throws. Each star was now wrapped in a layer of air that vastly increased their ability to cut and grind.At long last, Hualn waited. There was nothing else he thought himself capable of doing in preparation.If whoever it was couldn't detect him, then he'd ambush them. Any Dark Hunter worth their salt knew of the Grazonurus and could probably survive a barrage of their throwing weapons. Any of the Protectorate probably didn't know and would almost certainly fall.If whoever it was had or would detect him-unlikely, as echolocation and similar powers were distorted by the whirlwinds and elemental perception saw nothing in his place-then staying where he was to ambush still wasn't a bad choice. The lack of surprise meant little in this case. He could parry or escape if need be, and if they were friendly, then they'd just notify him they were previous to walking into eight shuriken and a Grazonurus with a longsword.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: CalebosHe kept walking with the light in his hand, looking around, and then saw something...he used his light to reveal a metal shell on a computer...he walked over to it, "Is this anyone's?" he asked as he continued to examine the robotic device.