Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC - NPC:Hordor, professional torturer, murderer, and all around brute was rather annoyed. Agile, dodgy toa were frustration for him, and he switched from individual shots to a simple wave of water, running forwards behind it. At sixteen feet, he had a build that made Krekka look thin, and the massive blunt axe in his hand was wielded with ease in a single hand.

IC: Inéha (Onu-Metru)"What the-" Inéha kicked a hole in the brittle iron that had suddenly sprung up around her, and once she had broken out, didn't power down her Kanohi Pakari. She drew her Trident, running over to the Toa of Sonics whom she'd dropepd when her concentration had been shattered. "Is everyone alright?" She shouted. She had no clue how many had been in her group to begin with, in all honesty. She just needed something to shout to maintain order. Sweeping with her eyes for the source of the attack, she didn't think to use her Psionics until the flood of water swept her off her feet.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

IC: ZacaxZacax lept away from the wave of water this time, and grabbed out his sword, "Great...Water.." Zacax activated his mask power, "Okay whats your mask power?" he asked the Psionic controlling Toa as he copied her mask power.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Nomad (Onu-Metru)Normally, Nomad would have left these Toa to their own devices, but he had a feeling that they would need assistance to take down this brute. Activating his Rode once to make sure the attacker wasn't merely casting an illusion to make himself appear larger, Nomad leaped down from a nearby ledge and activated his other mask, a Mahvok. The Toa of Stone's arm shot upwards, stretching to catch the ledge and slow his descent to the point where he landed with a barely audible pat behind the massive being. He brought up his massive hammer and swung it over his head and into the back of Hordor.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: RevaxRevax decided to undergo a mission to Onu Metru, looking to attack the Dark Hunters. Soon, she noticed a Vortixx [Darkon]. "Are you a Dark Hunter?" she asked slowly, readying her weapons.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Zacax I'll assume your character jumped onto a building, just because you can't jump over a wave.IC: Casually Hordor sent a blast of water at the building under Zacax's feet, aimed to send him tumbling to the ground. Meanwhile,the waves just as it swept over them and engulfed them, it froze, congealing around the toa and becoming just about solid as water could get, trapping all within.Eyra's face was alight with rage, but his power was drained, and he could no longer use the trick he had used against this last. Instead he watched helplessly, trapped within the water.It was then that the hammer slammed into Hordor's back. Sensing it too late, e had stepped forwards, which diverted part of the force from striking him. His extremely, extremely heavy armor helped him somewhat, but he still staggered forwards with a roar of pain, and the water collapsed, further soaking everyone.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC: ZacaxThe building started to fall over, it was weak...Zacax started to fall into the water, "Hopefully that Toa of Psionic's mask power is flight!!!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Dorian (Southcentral, Onu-Metru)It was at this moment Dorian struck. The Toa of Iron had been waiting, shaping the iron from the bubble into a cylindrical, almost submarine-like shape that ended in a sharp point, and as Hordor hit the ground, distracted, Dorian shot the spike forward towards the downed Dark Hunter: even if the point didn't hit, the iron would surely crush him...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Hordor met the stone with a fist of water, smashing it away, and filling the street behind him with rubble. He turned back, just as an iron cylinder flew at him. The fist turned at the last second, slamming into the metal. It did not stop it, but did slow it, enough for it only to send Hordor flying back instead of being crushed. He was fairly far off, and he liked it that way. Little sister can do her work better without me in the way, he reminded himself.

IC: Inéha (Onu-Metru)The Ce-Toa slapped the back of the Toa who'd helped her up thankfully. My mask, She said to his mind, Gives me strength when my mind cannot. She sputtered as the wave of water crashed down around her. "Sorry to disappoint. Flight isn't my thing."She waded through the receding water in the street to the Toa of Sonics on the ground. "We need to get you to the Chute Station!" She reached her hand down to him urgently.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)

IC: ZacaxZacax fell into the water and swam back up. He, HATED, swimming. Alright time to use this mask power. He waded his way to a dry ground and grabbed a rock, and lifted it up with ease. Okay so strength was it?...alright!

Edited by Zacax

IC: ZacaxZacax ignored and threw the rock at the water controller, "MAN SUPER STRENGTH IS AWESOME!"

OOC: So swamped.IC: Eyra groaned slightly, then his eyes snapped open. The water had not only been shocking, it had been refreshing. Besides that, bitter hatred was as good as eight hours of sleep sometimes."Forget that," he said, his voice bitingly icy. Then he stretched out his hands, but not to grasp Ineha's hand.And Hordor let out a sudden scream as sounds of a thousand different kinds bombarded him. Little sister had better get her quick! he thought desperately, his axe on the ground as he clutched at his ears.

IC: Dorian (Southcentral, Onu-Metru)Dorian closed his arms and stretched into a crucifix pose, pulling out with the farthest reaches of his mind. Slowly, the different sources of iron in the tunnel began to twitch, answering to Dorian's summons. Discarded swords, archives exhibits, and, best of all, the giant spike, all became Dorian's weapons, and he hurled them all towards the giant.Elemental Transcendence, he thought triumphantly, barely even smirking as he brushed off his jacket. Always works like a charm.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ZacaxZacax decided to copy the stone Toa mask power, hopefully one that can help...he copied the Toa of Stone's mask power and asked the Toa of Stone, "Whats your mask power?!"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Lammoth/ColisuemLammoth had finished his meal and after a short rest he decided to visit Onu-Metru.IC: Haunt/Ga-MetruHaunt wandered around Ga-Metru, he had just arrived and was getting the feel for the "City of Legends".OOC: Both of my chars are open for interaction.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: Weapons and water descended upon Hordor as he lay there, helpless.Roots shot out of the ground, catching weapon after weapon. Some got through the impromptu net, either bouncing off Hordor's armor or giving him some nasty wounds, wounds that were the last things on his minds as his screams came long and loud to their ears. Another net caught the fist of water, filtering it down so that only an airborn flood hit Hordor.Then silence set in as Hordor fell still, no longer conscious. The nets moved not, nor was there sign of how they got there. Eyra slumped down to the ground, breathing heavily.

IC: Zacax"Flexebility?" Zacax asked, "Like flips? Or stretchy?"

IC: Dorian (Southcentral, Onu-Metru)"Well, it would appear there's a second Hunter somewhere. Everyone be on your guard. You," he added, pointing at Zacax, "move in and take him. We'll bring him to the Coliseum."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Zacax"The big guy or the Toa?" Zacax asked confused a bit,

IC: Saying nothing, Grontak slowly slunk away from the Vortixx. He slowly walked through Onu Metru, sticking to the shadows to avoid notice. He soon noticed Krokk and Mala, and slowly walked over to them. "Are you Dark Hunters?" he growled in a low voice.
IC (Krokk and Mala, Onu-Metru): "Who else were you expecting?" Mala's voice answered him. "Down here in the dark. You should be careful, you know. Down here, you never know what you might run into." As she spoke, a small, bioluminescent vine grrew into existance, carving a hole in the darkness with its dim blue radiance. It wiggled upwards towards Grontak, and revealed the point of a sword poised just below his neck. "Who might be... hunting"Mla waited a second and then drew the blade away and sheathed it. Krokk grew more lightvines, and the whole room became visable in the eerie glow, along with both of its Skakdi inhabitants. "But you're safe here" Krokk rumbled. "I recognise you from Odina. Still, a little caution would be good. What if we had been toa setting an ambush?"
IC: Knowledge Tower - Ko-MetruHahlok did not face Karorahk when he spoke. "Me neither," he replied, scanning the ground still. "Just other Hunters working around here. No unfamiliar shapes that I can see." For a moment, he watched the ice bird's heat signature plummet toward the base of the tower. The Skakdi chuckled as it died against the cold, hard floor, then resumed his search. "Fun way to occupy yourself. Sometimes I wouldn't mind smashing a few creatures, just for the fun of it." he grinned.
IC (Karorahk, Ko-Metru): "Well you're in luck then" Karorahk laughed. "Than can easily be arranged." He turned back to the view and checked that no new enemies had appeared - they hadn't. Raising his staff of rahi control high in the air, he summoned six frost beetles to the top of the tower. At once, they turned and began to climb up the sheer surface of the knowledge tower.Karorahk turned back to Hahlok. "You punching bags will be here shortly". Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Zacax"Give me a sec," Zacax said to the Toa ofiron as he copied the Toa of Psionics Mask power, again and went over to the big brute and lifted it up with his super strength, "Let's hurry, I can only copy a mask power for a few minutes!"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Valyet:The mutant stalked the tunnels of Onu-Metru. She disliked the surface, crawling with the Protectorate, her former faction. They never even bothered to retrieve her from the Dark Hunters, her new allies. Valyet knew she could use this to her advantage. She could hear voices coming from the opposite side, causing her to slip into the side of the tunnel. She took out her sword, poised to strike. Valyet took a peek at the group, hoping she wouldn't be seen.

Edited by Belthnor

IC: Zacax"How the heck is this thing?!" Zacax asked while carrying the being, "I can't tell what it is!"

IC:As Zacax walked over, a sudden force laid hold of him, dragging him into the tunnel, even as he passed it. Telekinesis, a force no strength could resist. It released him in the tunnel-Just in time for two foot thick vines to wrap around him, trying to crush him.IC: Dume stroked his chin again, anxious to get to other matters."What are your abilities?"

IC: ZacaxZacax was now being coiled up by two vines...this was insane! He used his fire powers and hoped to burn the vines to ashes.

IC: Ko-MetruA Ghekula frog climbed up out of the silver sea, wheezing and gasping for breath as its appearance shifted to that of a short Toa of earth. Dradak had just learned how frigid the waters around Ko-Metru could be and he had also discovered for the first time why Onu-Matoran were not known for their swimming. Regardless, he was surprised at his good fortune. He had escaped with most of his equipment intact and his former owners had not yet deployed any of the rowboats to pursue him.Suddenly, he heard the alarm horn sound from the slave ship. Oh Krarzahni...better catch your breath later, Dradak.With that thought, he turned and ran towards the relative safety of the knowledge towers.OOC: Yay, cosmic irony! Open for interaction, interception, and attacks of all kinds!

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

IC:The vines were scorched and blackened, but so thick were they that they were only weakened, and the being operating them repaired them swiftly. Even worse, they multiplied, until the toa was hardly visible so covered was he. And all the time they tightened.

IC: ZacaxZacax, still having the Copied ability of Strength used to break out of the vines, and then drew out his sword, "Whose there?!"

IC: Inéha (Onu-Metru)Inéha was feeling very conflicted at the moment. She was a fighter, its what she did best. But she felt vaguely hostile minds approaching. Her mind radar wasn't primed to detail specifics, but she knew it was time to live up to her title as 'Toa'. "We have to go," She grabbed the Toa of Sonic's arm, he was scarcely conscious. "I need you to stay awake for me, do you hear? Tell me your name, brother," The Toa tried to get him to focus.

IC:Meanwhile, bullets flew through the air towards the group. One slammed into Eyra's shoulderplate, eating straight through the metal and leaving a purple stain, even though it only harmed the armor. Hardly noticing the bullet, Eyra replied through his element."Eyra. Think I'm about beat now. Hordor's down, right?"The mask of strength, great as it was, snapped some of the thinner, vines, and freed him from the rest-Only for them to wrap around him again, even as he drew his blade. Worse, spikes grew out, glistening with poison, trying to impale the toa.