Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC: Reaper / Dark Hunter Camp"As much as I would love to, I have to take this AI somewhere. Now bug off."As Reaper neared the opposite border of the camp, he began pressing the buttons that powered up the elevator shaft. As the massive platform lowered, he stepped on and moved to the far end, waiting for it to bring him and Ian up to the surface.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: [Lithus] - Onu-Metru (Southern-Central), GroupLithus sighed, before sheathing her weapon, "I'm out here scouting, if you must know. Not officially, technically speaking, but scouting none the less. And I'll go with the former, rather than the latter choice."Walking up to Exathia, the Toa held out her hand, "Name's Lithus, resident fighter here."-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Zacax"Toa Zacax, Prodigy of Tahukama, and Toa of Fire," Zacax said reaching out his hand,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Exathia / Onu-Metru (south/central)Exathia shook Lithus' outstretched hand, replying, "Exathia, battle medic."IC: Reaper / Dark Hunter CampReaper watched as the Skakdi wandered off, contented that he had sent him away. He would have engaged in the duel, if only to keep his edge, but he had to worry about damaging the AI. He needed information from it, and that was all that mattered right now.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Zacax"Let me guess..Dark Hunters try to kill ya?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ReaperAnother quiet clunk, and Reaper stopped. Beings Detected. Faction; Protectorate.Action; Observe.Behind a pile of rubble, Unit 01 watched as Lithus and the group he was with conversed.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Reaper / Dark Hunter Camp"Hostile."IC: Exathia / Onu-Metru (south/central)"Who else would be doing it?" Exathia replied to Zacax. "Nobody else would dare fight against us."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Zacax"Would you like to come with us?" he asked Lithus, "We are heading to the Coliseum,"

IC: Lammoth/ColiseumThe chute moved fast and it wasn't long before Lammoth had arrived. After lengthy security checks he walked to the mess hall and after going through a security check that seemed even longer then the one to get into the Coliseum he got some food and hoped that he would have the luxury of an undisturbed meal.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: [Lithus] - Southern/Central Onu-Metru, GroupLithus shrugged, "Dark Hunters mostly, but there have been some others...""Sure, the Coliseum sounds good," she continued, "I could use some real food right about now. Well, food in general."-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: SongSong cocked her head. "When was the last time anyone spoke to you?" Song's smirk didn't fade. "I think it's been a while."
IC: Ayana, Le-MetruAyana's eyes swelled with fresh tears. "Days. Weeks. I don't keep track." She said.The later was the correct measurement. Ayana had been left to self-torture four exactly 34 days, and it certainly hadn't improved the situation.OOC: If you want to have Song look into Ayana's mind, feel free to. Just start the situation, and I'll fill in the gruesome details.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Zadakh C862-A -- Coliseum): New orders received. New Position: Main Coliseum Entrance: Security Check. Zadakh came to life and transformed into it's flight mode, took off and flew to it's designated position. It landed and transformed into it's four-legged mode. New Position Reached. Now, all it had to do was wait for those who wanted into the Coliseum....

WIP

IC: SongSong's expression never changed. "Huh."Curiously, Song nudged Ayana's mind. The barrier keeping her out shattered at the slightest touch, and Song carefully probed her mind....

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Ayana, Le-MetruIt started with happy, carefree memories form Ayana's first days a Toa. Her Toa Team acted like a family, helping and caring for the unsure Toa of Plantlife.And then it skipped ahead, to the day. The day that changed everything. Images of bodys, impaled on massive stones that had been ripped from the earth, blood surging from their mutilated corpses. Limbs strung everywhere, as well as organs, and less recognizable things. A massive creature, standing at least twelve feet tall, towered over the corpses, mutliating them further.Ayana sat behind one of the gigantic stones, breathing hard, tears forming a puddle beneath her. A voice eminated from the other side of the stone, belonging to the demonic, nightmarish creature. "Did you hear the way they screamed? The terror in the voice? The fear in the tone? It must have been excruciating. And when I started ripping things off... Well then, that was something else altogether."Ayana, sensing the mind intrusion, stared up at Song, eyes wide with sadness. "Now do you understand?" She asked in a quiet, melancholy voice.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: SongSong, eyes wide, pulled back, visibly shaken by the images in her mind. She looked at Ayana, and her smirk was gone. Her eyes were just a bit softer, as she stood, and held out a hand. "I think I do. C'mon, kid."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Anthros - Coliseum"Excellent."IC: GrontakGrontak slowly circled the Vortixx. "Are you a dark hunter?" he growled in a low voice.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC - Dume:Dume stroked the chin of his mask. His eyes met those of a Suletu wearing toa, whose shook his head and spread out his palm, open."You have good shields," he observed carefully. "But no, I do not think so." Why did I even consider this in front of all these people? he snapped in his mind.

IC: SongSong, eyes wide, pulled back, visibly shaken by the images in her mind. She looked at Ayana, and her smirk was gone. Her eyes were just a bit softer, as she stood, and held out a hand. "I think I do. C'mon, kid."
IC: Ayana, Le-MetruAyana took the hand, pulled herself up with it, showing her surprising strength. After she was back on her feet, she kept her eyes downcast, as if she was embarressed that Song had to view that terrible scene as well.
IC: GrontakGrontak slowly circled the Vortixx. "Are you a dark hunter?" he growled in a low voice.
IC: Darkon, Onu-Metru "Yes." The Mutated Vortixx answered, giving no further informantion. He watched Grontak with cold, subtly rebellious eyes. Edited by D.A.V.E.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Karorahk, Ko-Metru): Like a well-oiled machine, Karorahk paced on top of a Ko-Metru knowledge tower. His sharp eyes raked across the streets and buildings below, looking for any sign of his enemies. The Hunter had been put here to watch for prey, but so far he had seen none but the occasional frost beetle. Those measly rahi weren't worth bothering about - he wanted toa to crush. He knew he would get them soon enough, though the wait bored him. He raised on of his staffs and stabbed it into the floor in frustration.OOC: Karorahk open for interactionIC (Turano, Po-Metru): Turano looked up at the sudden noise, though he only saw a fader bull roaming across the top of the canyon. An instant later, it disappeared, leaving only its ghostly after imange behind. The toa breathed a sigh of relief - he had expacted Hunters. While the rahi he found here in Metru Nui fascinating beyond those of his native Southern Continent, the bulls that came and went so quickly were putting him on edge.He continued into an assemblers' village, sadly noting the unfinished statues and abandoned homes. At least the Matoran here had been able to flee to saftey.OOC: Turano open for interaction

ppg2.png

IC: Song"I don't know, Artahka maybe." Song commented sarcastically. She sighed. "There's a set of living quarters over here. Not as nice as the city used to be, but it's something."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Inéha (Onu-Metru)The Toa of Psionics grumbled to herself, glancing around the streets of Onu-Metru. She had slowed her furious pace, this region of the Metru was secured by the Toa. She was looking for the Chute Station. She'd only been to Onu-Metru a handful of times before. With her concentration split in as many direction as Doom Viper heads, she was getting a bit turned around. Her small band of Toa had grown in size, and she knew almost none of them, let alone felt comfortable asking if any of them how exactly to get to the Chute Station."Dorian?" She tilted her golden Pakari at the dark armored Toa of Iron. She vaguely remembered him from assemblies and other war work. IC: Lhikan (Coliseum)Lhikan frowned, listening to the various suggestions coming at him from all directions. "We have two scouting missions, and not many masks to spare," He turned to the green and grey armored Toa who had volunteered his Huna-aided scouting services. A Toa of Air? "Are you up for a bit of sub-surface investigation in Ta-Metru?"

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

IC: Inéha (Onu-Metru)"The chute station, can you get us there?" She asked quietly at the front of the group. She glanced back, seeing the various Toa past the muttering, half dead Toa of Sonics.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

IC: Knowledge Towers - Ko-MetruHahlok grumbled. He loathed being stationed here in the frigid region of Metru Nui for guard duty. In fact, he hated every job they gave him here, though it wasn't any problem stalking around in these areas. The Skakdi was well suited for the conditions of Ko-Metru, able to move freely despite the low temperatures.His crimson eyes flashed a brighter hue repeatedly, an indication that his vision power was active. This happened more frequently around the icy tower's windows, where he could get a good look of the outside, before heading up higher. Though many wouldn't think it at first, Hahlok was actually a useful gurad to place here. The heat radiating from creatures in his view stuck out well from the cold tempertaures, allowing him to spot anyone hiding or sneaking around easily. And, of course, there was his insulating armor.Coming to the summit of the abode, the crimson-colored Dark Hunter noticed Karorahk pacing back and forth in frustration. Hahlok gave a nod of acknowledgement as he stepped by, then turned his eyes toward the lower sections.

IC (Krokk and Mala, Onu-Metru): twin blasts of lightning shot out of the dark, flaring brightly for a moment. In the brief flash of illumination, the sillhouette of a blade burrower was revealed. Then the darkness was restored and a loud thump followed."Nice hit, Krokk" a smooth voice spoke into the shadows. "Somebody hasn't slacked off at training"A second voice answered her, this one husky and rattling. " Gah" he chucked. "There's nothing worse than a rahi interrupting when I'm trying to plan a murder"The chamber under the archives lapsed back into silence.OOC: Krokk and Mala open fro interaction.IC (Karorahk, Ko-Metru): "Any sign?" Karorahk asked at his comrade's arrival. "I got nothing". The giant stopped his pacing for a moment, trusting the streets to look after themselves. He was about to say more, when an ice bird wheeled in towards the tower and perced on its tip, hardly 10 bio from Karorahk. He pointed one of his staffs at it, and the bird took off again, before diving down towards the towers base. It never pulled up, but splattered itself onto the pavement in a red and white mess. He nodded in satisfaction. "Potential spy" he shrugged. "You were saying?"

ppg2.png

IC: Zacax"I know of its location, I use to come here before I nearly got killed as a matoran," Zacax said wading to the front,

IC: Song"I don't know, Artahka maybe." Song commented sarcastically. She sighed. "There's a set of living quarters over here. Not as nice as the city used to be, but it's something."
IC: Ayana, Le-MetruAyana said nothing, but nodded. She looked over to where the living quarters were, and began to walk that way. A few minutes later, she returned, went over to the spot where Song had found her, curled up into a ball, and said nothing.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Krokk and Mala, Onu-Metru): twin blasts of lightning shot out of the dark, flaring brightly for a moment. In the brief flash of illumination, the sillhouette of a blade burrower was revealed. Then the darkness was restored and a loud thump followed."Nice hit, Krokk" a smooth voice spoke into the shadows. "Somebody hasn't slacked off at training"A second voice answered her, this one husky and rattling. " Gah" he chucked. "There's nothing worse than a rahi interrupting when I'm trying to plan a murder"The chamber under the archives lapsed back into silence.OOC: Krokk and Mala open fro interaction.
IC: Saying nothing, Grontak slowly slunk away from the Vortixx. He slowly walked through Onu Metru, sticking to the shadows to avoid notice. He soon noticed Krokk and Mala, and slowly walked over to them. "Are you Dark Hunters?" he growled in a low voice.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Dorian (Southcentral, Onu-Metru)"Yeah, I can get us there," said Dorian, raising a finger quietly. "Incidentally, Ineha...can you feel any brainwaves up there? Four o'clock, battlements...never mind. I'd advise you duck."He pulled her down quickly and enveloped them both in a bubble of iron, and above them, a large sphere of water flew, splashing into the iron and creating a large dent in the shield."Yeah. Dark Hunter, four o'clock," he said calmly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC :Eyra fell heavily to the ground, and rolled onto his side. He could see his foe through his sonar, lurking behind a building. Then the water. He tried to jump out of the way, but his head spun to the point where he fell down right where he had gotten up, saving his life in the process as the next water missile flew over his head, heading straight at Zacax's chest.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC: Zacax"Whoa!" Zacax exclaimed as the water came crashing into him and then straight to the ground, "Hey Dorian guy! What's your mask Power?"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Knowledge Tower - Ko-MetruHahlok did not face Karorahk when he spoke. "Me neither," he replied, scanning the ground still. "Just other Hunters working around here. No unfamiliar shapes that I can see." For a moment, he watched the ice bird's heat signature plummet toward the base of the tower. The Skakdi chuckled as it died against the cold, hard floor, then resumed his search. "Fun way to occupy yourself. Sometimes I wouldn't mind smashing a few creatures, just for the fun of it." he grinned.