Rpg: Transformers Alignment

Name: SidewaysFaction: None DecepticonsClass: LeaderAppearance: A bot with a strange alien looking helmet with a orange facemask and two horn's and a slim orange and black body. Simplier put Exactly like in Transformer Cybertron.Alternate mode: A futuristic alien looking jet. Simplier put Same as in Transformers Cybertron.Weapons: Tentacles (Like Soundwave)Skills: A skilled fighter (Only his first personality), Dismenson Hopper, expert infiltrator, and can swap Decepticon and Autobot insginia's at will .Traits: Sideways has two personalitys his first is a cold, hard, serious ninja, his second an insane, crazy and fun loving Nutball.Weakness: His two personalitys constantly clash thus he has a hard time making desicions. Also he's not as good fighter in his second personality, and when fighting its ussualy the dominant one.Bio: Sideways is not native of Cybertron, all that is known is that he longs for the fall of Cybertron for reasons unknown. His mission has somehow brought him NibriuNOTE: Due to the offical Sideways dismenson hopping, loose continuity background this is could be the actual Sideways if you want, im not saying it is him or it isnt.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: Well, Hurrazor's at a presentation relying on Basilisk being on, and Alphonus needs Nebula to be on, so...Name: GrindorFaction: DecepticonClass: SoldierAppearance: http://images.wikia....mentGrindor.png (Yeah, the lines are for the WFC look.)Alternate Mode: A Cybertronian assault helicopter with a gatling gun underneath.Weapons: His helicopter rotor converts into a saw blade, and he can wield his helicopter mode's gatling gun from his wrist. In addition, he has a chest cannon that fires high-explosive missiles, and shoulder-mounted grenade launchersSkills: Heavy firepower, tough armor, average Soldier class strength.Traits: Grindor is a Decepticon of heavy firepower. He lives to plow down enemy lines, striking down all that stands in his way. He despises the order to retreat, and is not one for cowardly ways. (Though he's not any more brave than the average rage juggernaut.) He prefers to use that which will blow up, but does not hesitate to decapitate anyone who irritates him and gets within melee range.Grindor does not speak much, but when he does, it is always either angry or sarcastic, and more often than not, both.Weakness: He's not the fastest Decepticon around, even as a helicopter. Being big, buff, heavily armed, and lacking in flight thrust will do that to you. Also, his physical strength is not above an average Soldier in any way whatsoever. Finally, he does not use much strategy, only relying on common sense and pure destructive instinct. This can be used against him.Bio: Grindor was no gladiator, but instead, a criminal always looking for some profit. When Megatron started the Decepticon movement, he was captivated by the tyrant's words and was one of the first to join. He had little respect for any Decepticon other than Megatron, in fact, though he did follow orders eventually. (This puts him at odds with Magmatron on occasion, but not enough to seriously matter.) He did what any Soldier would do--he killed the other team whenever he could. Over time, he grew to enjoy it. After a long, rather uneventful period of war (Not that he was ever bored), he was sent to Nibiru. His only response to the order was to get his favorite weapons, and a transmission to the Decepticon base on Nibiru: "Let the land known as Nibiru beware my coming." And he has been there ever since.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crossbone: "Very well. I grow tired of speaking with this cool dude heretic." Crossbone snarled as he hopped off the table and pushed through the Autotroopers. He had a smug grin on his face as he passed Alphonus and headed towards Grindcore. Before Crossbone could even chuckle, he deactivated right on the spot.IC - Flatline: "At once, Lord Magmatron." the medic muttered as he followed Magmatron out of the presentation.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: PainkillerOver the comm, his reply was an audible screech of tires as she was forced to do a vehicular about-face, then the sound of the engine gunning again. Overall, it took her less than two kliks to make it from her former position (two-thirds of the way to the briefing room) to the mess hall, as they were fairly close anyway.All the same, when transformed outside and came inside, she wasn't pleased about the sheer number of times the plan was changing. The CMO looked at all assembled and sighed, then walked briskly towards Grindcore and the collapsed Crosswise/Crossbone. "How long's he been down?"-Inferna

IC: Alphonus waited for Grindcore to respond to his comment. "I doubt Crossbone...and I believe the best course of action would be to proceed with the spark-splitting. Then, both of them can do as they would without the other, and we will not have to worry about them switching at a crucial moment."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: PainkillerWithout hesitation, the CMO pulled out her injector of virus and introduced them to the scout's system. "And he'll stay down longer now, at least until I administer the cure for that."Looking at Alphonus, she sighed internally at his lack of knowledge about her practices, then elaborated for him. "The Spark splitting is easy; the problem is removing one of them. As we don't have any blank protoforms from the Well, I'd have to make one from scratch, and that takes a while. And I'd have to keep seperating the Sparks while it's being contructed -- if one isn't removed, they will continue to fuse together and switch control over Crosswise's shell. "To put it bluntly, it's not as simple as splitting them."-Inferna

OOC: Can't spot it. And lol at the Shatterquake suggestion, though she's still not sure if he actually did it or not. He was rather vague about it, after all. :PIC: Painkiller"Oh, I'll just get one of the three hundred diagnostic drones we have out of storage," she replied sarcastically. "... no. Even if we could spare a drone -- which are rare these days, thanks to the War -- I would rather not place Crossbone's Spark into a machine that is in charge of keeping up with repairs. And we don't have the means to place him in Spark stasis, though I would do it if I could."She eyed the still-full mess hall. "Sure you want me to split their Sparks here, Grindcore?"-Inferna

IC: "Perhaps you could put him into a Vehicon corpse, or a different drone of any kind? I cannot have a member of my unit switching to an insubordinate pirate every two megacycles." OOC: In either Beast Wars or Beast Machines, Megatron's spark was put into a Diagnostic Drone. He was very, very angry.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Figured it was one of those.Nebula, what would you be able to work with in regards of Crossbone's Spark being transferred? Protoform or nothing, or using a drone or shell?IC: Painkiller"I understand that," she snapped, clearly irritated. "But do you have any idea how hard it is to scavange a complete Vehicon frame after a battle? I'll give you a hint: it's nearly impossible."-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

OOC: Beast machines.IC: Star Saber"What about a jury-rigged spark chamber?" He asked, finally speaking up. "Some parts from a Vehicon, some spare bits, and you'd have something capable of sustaining it. At lesdt for a while."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Nothing. Autobots wouldn't have the resources right now. Having a split personality on Crosswise is interesting.IC - Crosswise: The Autobot laid still, kept in stasis by Painkiller's virus.IC - Flatline: Flatline boarded the dropship silently.

IC: PainkillerShe looked, if possible, even more annoyed at Grindcore's question. "... I did say he's not coming around until I give him the virus' antidote. If all I'm doing here is listening to you lot repeat questions I already answered, I'm leaving."There was a certain amount of Grumpy Medic TM in her air and step as she scooped up Crosswise/Crossbone and left the mess hall at a pace that was not unwarrented, given the problem on her servoes and the fact her comrades were -- at this point -- certified ignormouses.OOC: Nice job. :P-Inferna

IC: PainkillerThe back-up Prime didn't get a reply, as Painkiller still wasn't a full-on member of Alpha Squad (and her interest in it was waning with every passing breem that Alphonus was leading it) and thus didn't feel she needed to follow his orders, as she was the Chief Medical Officer and more or less equally ranked with him anyway. That, and she was still operating under the fact she thought the lot of them were medically ignorant.----When she did return to the medbay, she placed the scout onto her table and took a few moments to clamp down his pede and hand joints. While rare, it was known that at least ten percent of patients that needed their Sparkchambers opened reacted to them by their shell moving.Carefully, she lightly ran a tool over his chamber to weaken the magnetic bond the two parts of the seam had, then began to pull them apart: first through tools, and then with the tips of her servoes. Soon, the two Sparks inside lay exposed.OOC: Anything changed, Nebula?-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot looked as though he was tossing and turning in Painkiller's grip. Crosswise muttered something about Firestorm as Painkiller continued to bring his body over to medbay. As the CMO opened the spark chamber a large black box shut over the two sparks. It was made of some sort of dense metal, and ancient Cybertronian glyphs flashed on the circular screen in the middle of the strange contraption. Judging by the design of the device, it looked to be a g-force crush device designed to extinguish both sparks should anyone attempt to perform an unauthorized operation. The glyphs glowed red and blinked as it sensed her tools come close to the spark chamber.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

OOC: Actually, being a Prime and serving voluntarily under Grindcore puts him at about...second in command of all Autobots on Nibiru. :PIC: "Argh." He awaited Ironclaw's response.OOC: And anyone on the dropship to New Kaon should notice Grindor's transmission and the fact that he's standing on the dropship as it flies.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: When it comes to her patients and her medbay, you could be Primus himself for all Painkiller cares -- she decides what to do with a Spark. :PIC: PainkillerTo the medic, it was like the universe was messing with her. First she had to deal with medically-inept leaders, and now this -- this!Scowling, she set her tools -- which were meant to seperate the two Sparks -- aside, and gingerly began examining the device, looking for a way to override its programming and grant her access to the sparks. She took care to not let her servoes touch it too much, in case she set off some emergancy protocol she was unaware of.-Inferna

IC: Ironclaw'You realise that if he's put into something other than a protoform, he's going to be mightily angry. Also, I'd recommend losing the harsh tone.' He took a seat, crossing one leg over the other. 'Tell me, and I mean absolutely no respect, but how did you become a Prime?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: "His anger is not my concern in any way. He stole the body of an Autobot and refused to take the Autobot Oath. I did not use a harsh tone, rather, I called out enough to be heard. Her comlinks appear to be filtering messages."He raised an optical ridge. "You mean no respect?" He suppressed the urge to whack Ironclaw in the face with Ultra Magnus' Thousand Page Edition of the Autobot Code. "Very well, I will tell you. I was once a young Autobot, just doing his part in the war. I was a Scientist, but I always endeavored to fight and protect." He projected a hologram from his optics, his former appearance, which few Autobots on Nibiru had seen. (The one on the right of this picture: http://bbs.ogrm.net/bbs/upload/2009/07/19/52/1975985531192790.jpg)"I was known as Alpha in those days. Though people told me I was not meant for such things, I fought despite that--and eventually saved some lives. On the day I first killed a Decepticon with a name, I earned the respect of my teammates. I was allowed to lead a squad as a test, and we fought and won many battles. Finally, after storming a Decepticon ship, I failed once more--and yet none of my team died. That, and the fact that I still did not quit, caught the eye of the Council. Shortly after Optimus was made a Prime, I was as well." The hologram disappeared, and before Ironclaw stood the visage of the Autobot SIC once more. OOC: This, if you didn't see before. http://images.wikia.com/rtwstory/images/a/a2/Alphonus_Prime.pngIC: "Was that sufficient to answer your question?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Ironclaw'Disrespect! I meant disrespect! I mean no disrespect, Sir!!..... Ahhh, I'm no good with words. And yes, that is sufficient.' He stood up. 'Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go polish LightningEdge. Call me if you need me.'

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I started laughing when I saw that post.IC: Alphonus was now very glad he did not whack Ironclaw with the large book. "I do not demand respect as much as the other Primes, Ironclaw. However, if you meant no respect, that would have been rather rude. I understand." He gave a send-off salute, the type commanders give to their troops, and let him leave. "Star Saber. What is your story? I know you were not the one to ask, but you heard mine both back at the stasis area and here."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: IronclawHe quickly turned back to Alphonus to give him a final piece of advice. 'Remember what happened last time the Autobots disregarded anger? They tore down the Caste System.' He then returned to his quarters, and picked up his sword. 'Hey, did you miss me? Come on, let's get some polish on you.' He sat down, and picked up a buffer, setting to work.OOC: Also.....

• Name: Pyrala
  • Faction: Autobot
  • Class: Scout
  • Appearance: Tall and slender, could be deemed attractive.
  • Alternate mode: Cybertronian Motorcycle
  • Weapons: Armour-piercing Sniper Rifle, twin Wrist-mounted Plasma Blades
  • Skills: Sniping, hand-to-hand combat, espionage/deception, hit-and-run, intelligence.
  • Traits: Light-hearted, a good sense of humour.
  • Weakness: Small and fragile. Becomes easily distressed in the heat of battle.
  • Bio: One of the constant members of Assault Squad Sigma, she was tranferred from her company to Ironclaw's squad due to her exceptional field performance.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

BZPRPG Profiles