Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

What's Fate/Zero?

Dude, he took over most of the known world, and technically he was the King of Macedon, but I really don't want to start a flame war over if he was Greek or Macedonian.

(WARNING: BAD JOKE ALERT!)It's all Greek to me. *Cringes as rotten tomatoes are thrown*

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The Blogge of Lorde Hubert.The one place where you can discover that one can breed bananas.

So The Gates is written by John Connolly?

Yes, yes it is. It has earned John Connolly the spot as my favourite author, and The Gates the spot as my favourite book. Now to wait for the indefinitely delayed release of the sequel. *Sits, waiting*

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I see BZPRPG profiles... One of whom is Arkrak.Hey, you ever considered making a Mystix?

Pirok's comic, due for return on the 1st of January, 00:00. Priok's timezone of course.

My name's Pirok, not Priok. Pay attention. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

You know, The Doctor pays attention to the chain of cause and effect.

Pirok's comics comix are gonna return soon, though I still won't read it.

And you still won't know what you're missing. :sly:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Feet, pens and crowbars.Sounds like the title of some rubbish web-comic. :P

The Gates sounds like a good story, could you give a description?

I'll try and find where I've left it, and PM you the blurb. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

'Myr are the artificial constructs built by Memnarch that he used to observe the surroundings and inhabitants of Mirrodin. The myr, in form and function, are modeled after ants, as is evidenced by their appearance in card art and that "myrmex" in ancient Greek means "ant."' (A direct quote from the Magic: the Gathering wikia)A quote from a vampire, I assume.

Edited by Killer_myr

I accept everypony for who they are.It would be really hypocritical of me if I didn't. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~