Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Hate snogs? :confused:

Some events in time are not fixed, they can be derailed as beta timelines.

That's why I said only some events in time are fixed; The vast majority can be changed due to having no massive significance.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'm pretty sure I didn't kill your friend.Oh, wait, was he an insect? Oops...

Things with massive significance can till be avoided through the use of time travel, though that leaves to offshoots.

Yes, but that kinda stuff doesn't work, temporally, seeing as in order to travel backwards in time you must already have travelled back, therefore whatever you did in the past will not change your future, as in your future older you has already been in the past. Make sense? (I'm a Va-Matoran, I understand this stuff)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

No no no that is not how it works, there are stable time loops that require time travel, and time travel that is done to prevent "offshoot" timelines. The presence of a future self along with a past one that goes on to become a different version in an alternate future spaceOh forget this.Time shenanigans give me a headache and it's almost 2 am. ._, Let the Shadows say what it will. In your sig. bluh

AXKP5KC.png

I don't assume that. I'm a Va-Matoran, and therefore know the exact nature of time.And that's a reasonably accurate description.

These Mystix guys look like they're trouble.

Yes, they are big, big trouble. Temporal-screwing-up-permanently levels of trouble.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I've read that. I'll read Chapter 2, as well.

Y'know I've never watched the Matrix sequels. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Never watch them, and perhaps your respect for the series shall be spared.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I like the old noise. In fact, I don't even like the old noise. I'm acousticophobic.

But if they can be delayed, then they're not really fixed, are they?

Fixed as in they must take place, and they must take place in a particular way. The point at which they take place (and some other things) are variables.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]