Bionifight 3:

Fighty

Captain Fatbeard's gonna have to sit this round out. The last couple of days have been crazy for me in real life, so I can't get into this round. I hope things will calm down for the next round, though. -don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

ToD, knowing Kokahu's powers, expected an attack from his shadow at all times. Thus he constantly made sure to have rather exaggerated backslashes. Fire and shadows didn't mix that well. To dodge his real opponent's attack, he flipped backwards. Halfway through the flip, he walked seemingly on nothing, upside-down, right into a chocolatefall. After taking a few gulps of the magical substance, he gave a maniacal grin. "Belay that lad, I've got the Scotsmen and bloody pirates behind me!" roared ToD as he summoned an army of one thousand cannoneer pirate matoran. While some of then shot actual cannonballs (everywhere), others shot five hundred toa of earth equipped with claymores (swords) and buckler shields. These toa and matoran wrecked havoc on the toa of dance's enemies.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Kokahu gulped at the sight of the army and summoned 2,000 random MU inhabitants to attack ToD and 1,000 Brutaka's to use their masks to absorb the cannonballs and toa of earth, also included in his army was two signs one of which had "2B" on it and the other had "2B" crossed out with a circle slash thingy. Armed with his signs he charged yelling his battlecry. "TWO BE, OR NOT TO BE! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE! THE BELL TOLLS FOR THEE!!!" OOC: I love my special weapon but I think it's a bit underpowered. Could I get it buffed a bit?

Edited by MoC1

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I'm gonna ignore all the attacks made by people that ignored my ice wall. I'm just going to say that we survived the plasma attacks and any other attacks that people that didn't ignore the ice wall made. Nujanii Nujanii stood up, flew above his ice walls, and flew to the top of a nearby building. Nujanii then pulled his launcher off of his back, shot Kokahu with a ko-metru disk of sheilding level 8. Nujanii then hastily returned his launcher back to his back and chucked a fireball at ToD. Nujanii then looked around him to ensure no enemies were nearby.

Nujanii Nujanii flew to the ground once more. He lowered the temperature in the air at one point, and increased it at another point, creating a wind. This wind was weak, but enough to direct the course of the grenade towards the ground, instead of at a teammate. Nujanii couldn't do anything against the shockwave except attack Cole. Therefore, Nujanii flew above Cole, and unleased a wave of flame downwards. It was highly concentrated at the center, but not so around the edges of the three foot radius fire blast. Cole didn't have much of a chance of dodging this one. To dodge, Nujanii thought, would require a Kulasi or a Calix.

Killer Octopus, by now, had managed to eat through the chocolate around his legs and had begun to fall. Seeing the chocolate heading at him with plasma after it, he parried the chocolate, sending it back to block one plasma blast as he stretched between all the rest and the bursts from Cole at Kakama speed. "You're gonna fall/Before the power of RAP, y'all!" Raising one hand and making the classic 'peace' sign with his fingers, Killer Octopus summoned an army of 100 divided evenly between Power Scream Rahkshi and Sonics Toa. The Sonics Toa began to play 'Caramelldansen: Speedycakes Remix' with their power, while the Rahkshi breakdanced to it, Power Screaming at the foes in the area. Any bursts of elements which traveled through air would be pushed back by the sheer force of the concerted screaming. Killer Octopus facepalmed. Hadn't he preordered them for Wu-Tang Clan? Whatevs. He'd set them back to a good song...Eventually. For now, he charged at Cole, spinning like a multiple-bladed top.

Seeing as his opponent had ignored the toa whirling at him at high speed, Killer Octopus took the opportunity to slam all seven of his remaining and now electrified dirks into Cole's torso and legs from the back, kicking him into a wall of fondue for good measure, as well as the pinning factor now afforded by his weapons. "Bro!/Don't mess with the O/...Eeyay," he ended, having settled into a pose with both arms outstretched, fingers loosely pointing at his downed foe. Now was his moment of triumph- -With Caramelldansen still playing in the background. KO facepalmed. Then he got over the failure of the entire scene, grabbed the one dirk which Squishy had thrown out, and, now placing it in between his teeth, returned to the fight. "Yeah!/Yo bro's gone, homedawgs/So don't look like I walked outta a fog!," shouted the toa as he charged right at ToD's army, leading a group of breakdancing Rahkshi to fight them. Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Nujanii Nujanii looked at ToD and decided that he ought to do something about him. Therefore, Nujanii flew over to him and sidekicked him in the face. Nujanii always did have a unique way of saying hello. Nujanii then proceeded to pelt ToD with weaken disks, mostly level 2's and 3's, but occasionally a 6 or a 7 would appear in the barage. After throwing about ten disks at ToD, Nujanii flew away. By the time ToD was aware of the disks, Nujanii was out of sight, and ToD had been hit by at least one weaken disk.

Name: DamakaWeapon: Drill Spear, which begins rapidly spinning on mental command.Power 1: SPIRAL ENERGY, LOTS OF IT ( for the non-TTGL savvy, think willpower as energy, usually powers Mecha but can also be used to create matter, can be channeled into body and weapons, leading to the next power. Can also be used as a temperature regulator. )Power 2: The Spiral power augments his abilities somewhat, around the same level as a Calix would.Power 3: Super DurabilityAppearance: Tall and Toned, he's not a bad looking fellow. Often goes shirtless, where one can see the blood red tattoos along his arms and torso. During some of his shenanigans, he gained wounds along his arms and torso, now perpetually covered in bandages, even though they're probably already healed. Also wears blue Triangle shades(BASIC SHAPE: \></ ), shaped out of some sort of glass or crystal. He completes the ensemble with a red, fiery cape which has a flame covered Hau wearing his trademark shades burnt onto it as his personal symbol.

helo frens

He fights best who fights with a partner. Love team battles. Nujanii Nujanii reappeared behind ToD and sunk a dagger into the back of the weakened Toa. Nujanii withdrew his dagger and stabbed ToD with the electrically charged one that KO had given him. Nujanii with left it in ToD in a spot that would be particularly hard to reach. Nujanii then left before ToD could strike him. Nujanii did get himself seen by ToD, however. Nujanii hit Kokahu with a Ta-Metru disk of epicness shielding.

Edited by kanohi_master

All but a level seven weaken disk were deflected by air or evaporated by the Reignbringer. Trying to block as many attacks as he could, ToD gathered his elemental energies. He then released them in an explosion large enough to freeze most (if not all) of the combatants; whether they were armies, chocolate, combatants, or chocolate. Removing the dagger with wind, ToD tossed it through the portal Kokahu had just disappeared through. After eating as much frozen chocolate as he could, the toa spontaneously fainted due to overexertion. In his sleep, he muttered, "Bloody red team... chocolate... moosen... tap dancing monkeys flying around in kilts and shooting lasers from their eyeballs while throwing madu cabolo everywhere..." Oddly enough, this was enough to summon five hundred of said brakas monkeys, riding some kind of Bionicle moose while drinking unfrozen chocolate fondue.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Kokahu was hit by Kayzata and flung downwards into a portal while his shadow Impaled Kayzata and leapt after him muttering. "I've got to do all the hard work and I'm just his shadow, not fair." As he spoke suddenly Kokahu and his shadow switched places and the shadow was 3-D and it was a full-color 2-D Kokahu where the shadow would have been. Grinning FormerShadow said to himself. "At last I will show them all what I can do." And Himself, the random king of random matoran said. "And what would that be?" After destroying the matoran with a backhand slap, FormerShadow used his shadow mahiki-that-looks-like-a-great-ruru to look like ToD and make Kokahu look like ToD's shadow and leapt into random series of portals that ended when he landed next to Kayzata and had Kokahu blast the blue-teamer with ice and daggers before leaping into another portal that lead to his bed. OOC: Nighty night.

KO raged and raged mentally. Darn, this ain't cool!/What is it gonna take to allow me to do more than drool? Then he heard a cracking sound. More specifically, a cracking sound, as he soon found out, caused by the force of 100 Sonics Toa and Power Scream Rahkshi working in concert to produce Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone. As the addictive beat began to play stronger, he snapped himself from his weakened iced chocolate bonds even as others did the same. Now hopping atop the frozen bodies of those of other's armies which had not had the advantage of sonics in breaking their bonds, he and his army brokedance to the addictive beat, and he couldn't resist but rap to it while the group attacked the monkeys: "You are frozen, while we are not/You're starting to rot/Worse foes to see, none I've got/You are frozen, while we are not/You ain't got no swag, swag swag swa-ag/So jump in you-our ba-ag~!" A disclaimer: Killer Octopus does not, and has never, shown any of my views on anything. Except maybe that breakdancing and Capoeira, especially with eight dirks, and spontaneous rapping are awesome in my most humble opinion. ;3 -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

ToD woke up, saw the chaos, shrugged and laid back down. Meanwhile, to supplement the crazed brakas monkeys, five thousand kilt-clad toa of air appeared. They out-danced the rahkshi and toa of sonics, owning them. Air kicked the ice energy still floating around into a fury, creating another blizzard, this one massive and filled with chocolate rain and snow.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

KO watched as his army slowly fell, numbers dwindling. One by one, his rahkshi and toa were falling to the dance moves of their opponents. "Man, this ain't cool/You actually are starting to rule!," he rapped sadly, dancing slowing. "But.../I won't cut!/Challenge you/I do/To a dance battle/And our bones are gonna rattle!," he stated firmly, now dancing even faster. "Army, Caramelldansen!/I'll show my real bling!" The song began to play once more as the ludicrous toa danced furiously alongside the members of its group in the blizzard. They moved in complete unison, spinning, twirling, and hopping as one gigantic breakdancer would. "Yeah!/Fall, you sheep who baaa!/We'll kick your booty from here to anywhere/Cuz together, we're strong as a bear!/...Eeyay."

[Profiles]

Kokahu woke up and leapt into the portal by his bed to find himself in a blizzard, reinforcing his cloak with ice he used his Tesla Toaster to blast ToD with electricity while he tried to reduce the blizzards power by absorbing the ice part of it.

Edited by MoC1

Finding it interesting that no one was reacting to all the brakas monkeys flinging explosive fruit everywhere, ToD had gotten up and was about to start dancing. When he was shrunk, this let him automatically dodge the toaster, which instead would likely hit Nujanii. Shrugging, he drank the magic chocolate fondue, grew back to normal size, and flew to the frontlines of his army. The blizzard was kept strong by him adding more ice and air energy from his own reserves to it at all times. "So, lad, you want to dance against the bloody toa of dancing?" he asked with a grin, "Well, bring it on." ToD popped his neck rather loudly in each direction, then his knuckles, then his toes, followed by his knees and elbows, and his back, finishing with his wing bones. "Alright lad, I'll start." The toa of air prepared themselves. As fast as the blink of an eye, ToD and his army were break dancing with ridiculous agility and skill; flipping, spinning, worming, moon walking, and tons of other moves. After a minute or so, they all stopped at the exact same moment with their hands showing the symbol of rock.

Nujanii Nujanii, being airborne would not have been hit by the toaster even if he hadn't dodged. Nujanii wondered how ToD had returned to full size so quickly. This was very unrealistic. Nujanii wondered if he ought to summon the flying bucket. Nujanii rejected the idea and instead summoned two Kahu and a Toa Norik and dismissed anything else he may have summoned earlier. Nujanii and Norik fistpumped and jumped onto their kahu mounts. They proceeded to decimate the distracted Toa of air army, killing at least 10% of them, before hastily retreating. The two Toa of fire then landed, dismounted, and Nujanii then dismissed one Kahu. The pair then flew up to the top of a building. Nujanii pulled out his disk launcher, and he and Norik began to pelt ToD, Nujanii with random Kanoka and Norik with flame rhotuka.

Vertak: Vertak saw Nujanii and ToD fighting in the distance. Unsure of which one was on his team, he used his gravity to float over and say hi."Hey guys. Which one of you is on my team again?" he asked. "Cuz the other one is becoming chicken noodle soup." -ibrow

"I really don't know but could it be beef stew instead of chicken noodle soup, I really like beef stew." Kokahu replied before head-butting ToD. Edit: OOC: Your with me and kanohi_master against ToD.

Edited by MoC1

"Your style is great, I'll give you that/," nodded the self-proclaimed master of rap with respect towards ToD, "But it's time for a tip of the hat/And a turn of the tables!/," his voice grew in intensity and power whilst he waggled one finger at his foe. "You best be getting back in yo stables!/" Taking the chance granted by his allies' attacks, the fifty or so rahkshi and toa who remained led by KO charged back into the ranks of their foe in a spearhead formation, isolating ToD from his armies, and thus, from added protection. Now was their time to shine as they continued dancing in the middle of the blizzard. BTW, may I make a change to Killer Octopus' profile? I want him to wear shades that look the ones on this guy. The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Now that Koakhu knew that Vertak was on his team he gave him the secret Red-Team handshake-thumbs-up-backslap-salute before moving off to find someone else to fight. OOC: Welcome to the team, I trust you now know the secret Red-Team handshake-thumbs-up-backslap-salute now that Kokahu taught it to Vertak.

Kayzata The white flame, however, didn't reach ToD's heartlight, as a barrier of shadow came to block it. Then, before the two could realize what was going on, a bucket of orange plasma was dumped on them, eating through whatever armor they had on at the time. -Kayzata

Nujanii Nujanii looked to his right and Norik was dead. Shrugging, he summoned another. Nujanii repaired his armor with a quick regeneration kanoka. Nujanii then turned and threw a level 7 Ko-Metru shrink kanoka at Kayzata. He then turned and hurled a kanoka of--- Oh ####, Nujanii was out of Kanoka! Nujanii, knowing he'd have a replentished stock next round, drew both daggers and sent another white hot blast of flame at ToD, this time telling Norik to guard his back.

While Kayzata was busy Kokahu and his shadow hacked off his arms with their axes and impaled him with their javelins and then Kokahu tossed two electrified bent-bladed daggers to Nujanii to make up for the lack of disks while his shadow pinned Kayzata's shadow to a wall with daggers.

@Razgriz1 and Applebloom: Approved. @Everyone else: Hey dudes, sorry for forgetting to end the round last night. I was a little busy with homework and I just completely forgot. However, now that I'm here, I declare the Red Team to be triumphant; Blue Team, you did your best, and your efforts were valiant, but the Red Team narrowly defeated you with their fine-tuned finesse and razor-sharp witticisms. I also declare The Fearless Leader to be the MVP of the champion team; therefore, he has earned a Special Weapon, the Norse jackhammer Rinlöjm. This mythical weapon, in addition to its use as a skull-crusher, can summon lightning strikes from Asgard, and allows its holder to teleport via the bifrost. Use it well, TFL! Oh, by the way everyone, here's a little announcement: Within the next few days, I'm going to overhaul the Special Weapon system with a new "Armory" update. Essentially, you'll be able to make your own Special Weapon and customize them fully with special "credits" that you will win from rounds. More info will be up soon. Now, for Round four.... Round 4: Bionifight (Tag Team)You all are whisked away to the temperate paradise of Bozeman, Montana. It is crawling with eskimo-cowboy hybrids who are just itching to put a bullet in your brain before using you as polar bear bait. In addition, it is also the home of Ennar, the popular comic maker. How that is relevant, I have no idea. Anyways, for this particular round, you are all split up into teams of two, which are as follows: Toa of Discordant DancingApplebloom MoC1Razgriz1 Toa OnaraxSkarloth kanohi_masterThe Fearless Leader RenewalToa of Nerds ibrowSquishyfrog Good luck to all of you!

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Kokahu was teleported fully healed into a place of nightmares and instantly the Eskimo-cowboy hybrids (no offense to any real Eskimo's or cowboys) started to shoot his feet making him do a ridiculous dance. OOC: And has the earthquake upgrade for my Tesla Toaster been approved Fighty?