Guilty Pleasure

iPenguin

Woah.Well I'd probably have to say, chick flicks. Yeah, I like some chick flicks. Especially if they have Ellen Page in it. (I am officially in love with her, my #1 favorite actress). Specifically, Juno and Whip It. Surprisingly, they were critically acclaimed. Oh, and I also like some horror movies that other people hate. Like the 2006 remake of When a Stranger Calls. '

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!

PM me if you want your comics or movie's reviewed by a guy who loves Bum Reviews!

bum_review_spoof_new1.pngP.S. I am not Doug Walker, nor do I claim to be.

Dark709 Fanmovie CHECK OUT DARK709's COMICS AND MOVIES!

Darthbrandon14's "ESCAPE FROM DARKNESS", coming soon

IF YOU WANT TO GUEST STAR, PM ME ASAP! GIVE ME A "RAZOR" SPRITESHEET! DON'T POST IN MY COMICS!

new_comic_banner.gif

Just thought of another one. Animated movies. I know it's not that bad, given we're on a site dedicated to toys aimed at 8-16 year olds, with their very own animated movies, but its still not something I shout in the streets about. As proof, my overall favourite film is Kung Fu Panda 2, which surprisingly doesn't seem to get much recognition for the awesomeness it is, the original being almost just as good. Following closely is How To Train Your Dragon, and Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole. Of course, there are several others and I'm not sure if I would class Legend of the Guardians as better than them, but still, I've forgotten them at the moment, so I can't really say.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Just thought of another one. Animated movies. I know it's not that bad, given we're on a site dedicated to toys aimed at 8-16 year olds, with their very own animated movies, but its still not something I shout in the streets about. As proof, my overall favourite film is Kung Fu Panda 2, which surprisingly doesn't seem to get much recognition for the awesomeness it is, the original being almost just as good. Following closely is How To Train Your Dragon, and Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole. Of course, there are several others and I'm not sure if I would class Legend of the Guardians as better than them, but still, I've forgotten them at the moment, so I can't really say.

I'm proud of you for not saying a Pixar movie.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Despite being a massive Doctor Who and Video Game nerd, those have sufficiently mainstream popularity that I don't particularly feel guilty about them. I suppose it'll have to be BIONICLE (I'm including this site in that) and Tokusatsu shows (incl. Kamen Rider, Sentai, Power Rangers etc.).I vaguely hint at them in conversations with friends (I once said 'Morphenomenal', I got some odd looks), but they're not going to find out any time soon.

I'm proud of you for not saying a Pixar movie.
Yeah, Pixar are alright, every movie they bring out manages to be fantastic, but I just can't bring it upon myself to call them one of my favourites. Maybe it's because I'm a closet hipster, maybe it's because their movies are always the SAME premise. Some guy is an outcast or gets jealous or falls in love or something, does something silly, manages to fix it, everyone loves him, fights the shoehorned villain, the end.

LzcD9OS.png

This site, Panty and Stocking(even though I haven't seen it in forever), My Little Pony(seriously... no one in real life will ever find out), and...basically all the other forums I go to.,

Probably MLP, just because I keep it hidden from anyone I know IRL. Other than that, I don't really have anything, since I can't think of anything I like that sucks, save for maybe some of the sonic games. However, I'm very open about that, and I love the games, so it's not exactly a "guilty" pleasure. :P Well, maybe Sonic 06 and Shadow the Hedgehog, since those were supposedly the worst games in the series, along with the werehog from Unleashed, but that's it. Also, while I don't have any, I like Furbys, and tried to collect the toys while they were at Burger King, so you're not alone Valyou. :P
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

I'm surprised people have said 'BIONICLE'. I am proud to be a fan of BIONICLE, although it makes it slightly difficult to make friends. But at least I can call them 'Spiriah's. =)And, the fact is, I find MLP fans more 'funny' than 'disturbing'. =(

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Katy Perry.

Katy used to be mine until I was just like "You know what who cares if people know I like Katy. Her music is great(NON SINGLES ONLY) and I'm not scared to tell people" and it stopped begin a guilty pleasure.
This is precisely how I used to feel about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and, to an extent, BZPower. So glad I got over that quickly.

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

My Little Pony(seriously... no one in real life will ever find out)

My Little Pony used to be mine until I was just like "You know what, who cares if people know I like MLP? The show is great and I'm not scared to tell people" and it stopped being a guilty pleasure.
that's basically what my best friend said. then he ended up buying a my little pony shirt and has decided that i'm a closet brony my friends are weird
nhsYE.jpg

Um... uh... *Says quietly under breathing* "Mr. Popper's Penguins"... What? It was when I went to camp and we had a choice of which movie we wanted to go to... and it was funny... Oh.... and.... I like the Aston Martin..... a little... *cries*. ALTHOUGH nothing can compare to the Ferrari 458 Italia.

830px-Epguide407.jpg

Are you ready?

The Clone Wars are back.

My Little Pony(seriously... no one in real life will ever find out)

My Little Pony used to be mine until I was just like "You know what, who cares if people know I like MLP? The show is great and I'm not scared to tell people" and it stopped being a guilty pleasure.
I see what you did there.

I'm just curious, iPenguin, but why did you make this topic?

I'm guessing curiosity, or just allowing people to realise it's not that odd to like things, by finding others with similar interests. Or curiosity, either of the two. Another one is, ye gods, folk music. Okay, that's not a massive one, I haven't gone on a hunt for it, so there's only one song from that particular genre that I like, Treasure of the Four Crowns by Nox Arcana, but given it's the third highest listened to track on my iPod, it's definitely a fair bit odd.

LzcD9OS.png

I'm surprised people have said 'BIONICLE'. I am proud to be a fan of BIONICLE, although it makes it slightly difficult to make friends. But at least I can call them 'Spiriah's. =)

Really? I know at least 3 Bionicle fans in real life.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I'm surprised people have said 'BIONICLE'. I am proud to be a fan of BIONICLE, although it makes it slightly difficult to make friends. But at least I can call them 'Spiriah's. =)

Really? I know at least 3 Bionicle fans in real life.
a whole whopping 3 bionicle fans must be taking over or something
nhsYE.jpg