Guilty Pleasure

iPenguin

This site, Panty and Stocking(even though I haven't seen it in forever), My Little Pony(seriously... no one in real life will ever find out), and...basically all the other forums I go to.,

I don't think PSG and MLP really count. A guilty pleasure as I understand is something that sucks but you like anyway. PSG and MLP are both really great shows, regardless of the opinion people would have of them.

AXKP5KC.png

This site, Panty and Stocking(even though I haven't seen it in forever), My Little Pony(seriously... no one in real life will ever find out), and...basically all the other forums I go to.,

I don't think PSG and MLP really count. A guilty pleasure as I understand is something that sucks but you like anyway. PSG and MLP are both really great shows, regardless of the opinion people would have of them.
True enough. :P I guess add X-Men Evolution to the list. xD

MLP to some extent, but I'm getting over it. Um... Avril Lavigne?

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

One of my guilty pleasures is reading Sailor Moon fanfiction. ... Yep, you read that correctly. Sailor Moon fanfiction.

EWWWWW fanfiction? Who reads that? Not me! I swear it! *scuttles away to type one myself*

Lonliness echoes through my mind like the reaper's footsteps,

Creeping, crawling until every reverberation of it fills my thoughts,

As the inky blackness of night overwhelms me and I begin to despair,

His hand, the One, will always be there to pull me through.

Don't you just love it when you lose all your BZPower info as well as your email info and are forced to use an old alt? I know I do!

Ohhh boy. Mine really is a guilty pleasure. Lately, I've been getting into listening to Nightcore'd (Basically the pitch is raised and its slightly sped up) songs. And the best genre's to be Nightcore'd are rock/metal, so Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Within Temptation, and trance. So I've found I've been listening to Beyonce songs, and others as well, and enjoying them. *Forfeits man-card*

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

This site, I guess. It's kind of awkward when I'm like "I'm so excited, BZP is back!" and they're like "What's that?" and I'm like "It's a Bion...nothing." :P Although I don't really care about that anymore. I don't really have any. I'm almost nonconformist, so I don't really care what people think about anything that I do, so I'm never never guilty about my pleasures. I probably would consider My Little Pony a guilty pleasure if I got into it, though.

IetTsFQ.png

Hinder. The lead singer is worth not one penny, but the guitar riffs, omigod.Rockstar by Nickelback. Nickelback sucks, but I love the song.Social networking sites are not to be mentioned - WWDragon Age II. It sucked kind of, but I like it nevertheless.... Yeah, I'll think of more later.-Dovydas

Edited by Watashi Wa

Junk food. I eat exorbitant amounts of it. Luckily I have a good metabolism and I weightlift, but I still may end up dying of a heart attack weighing 190 lbs. XD

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

*Incoming Transmission* Apparently, the 2008 Alone in the Dark is supposed to be pretty bad: "game-breaking" glitches, "awful" texture pop-ins, and some other stuff. But I find the game to be quite enjoyable. There's really nothing like it. *End Transmission*

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Friday, by Rebecca Black. If it had a different singer and didn't have that guy rapping near the end, it'd be an all right song. As it is, I like it because it bugs everyone else.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

The fact that I'm still in every fandom I ever joined.

imo11b1ulynbq2ju7il.png

If you like this banner, please feel free to add it to your signature.

QUOTE(GregF @ Oct 13 2010, 03:21 AM)

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

Do you think you have what it take to climb... Up the Carrion Stair!

Credit to Toa Zehvor MT for the banner!

I have lots of pleasures, but I can't think of any that are of the guilty kind. I'm pretty open in just about everything I like.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

In before Star Wars holiday special.

The following statement is false. The following statement is false. The previous two statements are true. The previous three statements are false. This statement is false. The previous two statements are true. The truthfulness of the second statement is inversely proportional to the truthfulness of the fifth statement. This is totally not confusing at all. This signature contains no false information. All of the preceding sentences are false.

reading ragecomics for hours. seriously. i can read them for so long, they're just so funny to me.i still watch digimon, a show which has been so delayed these past few seasons that it's slipped into obscurity. in fact, i'm still anxiously awaiting a chance to see the new season 5.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Chocolate, d'oh. :P On a more serious note, I'm not sure I have one. I'd love for those I know in real life to know about the stuff I do online (and elsewhere), from BZP to Linux.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Some of the things I do are considered kinda girly by 'average' guys - i.e. drinking/making tea, doing laundry, candles, cute things such as kittens, organization, etc. - but a lot of people at my school are the same way, both guys and girls, so I don't really feel ashamed of any of that. ...ok, I do kinda like Chad Vader singing Friday. :P

Oh dear, *inhales and braces self*Furbys.The second after I typed that, I laughed pretty hard. I KNOW I should be REALLY ashamed of that.If that's not all, I'm also a regular on a Furby fanforum, with at least 100-200+ members, with a good 20-50 being active as of now.I guess Toy Story counts, since I don't really think there's many other just-about-teens like me that like it, but I just had a strange burst of interest in it, and got a lot of the TS Collection (aka expensive :P) toys, but I still don't have TSC Buzz. >_<EDIT: Oh great Mata Nui, I forgot about kittens!

Edited by Valyou

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

Oh dear, *inhales and braces self*Furbys.The second after I typed that, I laughed pretty hard. I KNOW I should be REALLY ashamed of that.If that's not all, I'm also a regular on a Furby fanforum, with at least 100-200+ members, with a good 20-50 being active as of now.

I didn't know Furby was still a thing.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.