BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Good question. Use your judgement." The Ta-Toa incinerated the mint leaf with only the slightest effort, putting her hand back down and taking a couple of steps towards Redhot. Now, Saeva wasn't a small Toa. Around average height. This Onu-Toa, however, was significantly larger, if not necessarily taller. She stuck a hand out, a lopsided grin crossing her face.

"A'right, 'Redhot'. Good to meet ya."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

dragon pepper hear my cry

"This is an honor," he rumbled in awe, shaking Saeva's hand as though he wasn't sure whether a bunch of cayennes would materialize in his palm when he pulled it away.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: It was always crazy to see veritable giants like Redhot act... well, meek like that.

"So, you got me curious. How's a guy like you even find out about us in the first place?" he asked, looking up for the first time in a while at the mountain of peppery fandom.

helo frens

IC:

"It began with your titanic spar in the tournament after Makuta's fall," Redhot explained. "Erzu Salvajemono, your fight against a Toa of Ice in the second round sparked a second brawl throughout the audience. I threw four lesser men through a wall, in pairs of two," he added proudly.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Veteran.

"Let me do the talkin' now, mate." he warned Verulas, cutting him off before he could open his mouth. Clearly Veteran would have to once again reconsider his opinion on whether or not Verulas was Outsiders material. In the meantime...

"Well, we tend to use the term "guards" or "private security" as a more flatterin' term for what we really are. Think of us more as swords for hire, mercenaries, if ya will." Veteran quickly explained, "We were hired on by the owners of the cable car after them refugees came through that way. Now, is there anythin' else ya wanted me ta clarify for ya, or can we get on our way?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Torana

"So, you've all fought at the Crucible?" she asked, still chewing on the mint leaf. "I've only heard of it in passing; never actually been there."

She bopped herself on the side of the head. "Makes sense now. I didn't even think to connect the dots"

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Raaka

The Skakdi, still disoriented, took a moment to notice Kellin and Cancer next to them.

"Oh. It's you... er, I don't think I caught your name. Didn't see you there."

IC: "I dunno. Red, you ever actually fight matches there? I certainly don't remember either me or the firefly running into you."

IC: "B- Bruh," Kellin warbled, affecting an air of pained sorrow "Am I just invisible to you? After that masterful rigging of explosives, I'm nothing?"

He snickered. "Just playin'. Name's Kellin, Kellin Santos. The most accident-prone rough-and-tumble miner by trade you'll ever meet."

And I'm Cancer. came the calm chitter, accompanied by a waved claw.

"And this is Cancer. My cool-headed, analytical partner in crime. 'Cept we, y'know, fight crime."

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC:

"The monkey and I met there." Saeva answered the Vo-Toa, crossing her arms loosely and taking a step back. She tapped a finger against her upper arm, shooting Erzu a look at his commentary. "Fought a few times. Fought other people. Dunno if the new guy actually fought, but I do remember those elbows being thrown. I was busy threatenin' a bookie for what he owed me."

"Bettin' on certain fights was as easy as waiting for cash to come to me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

"That's entirely my fault, mate," Veteran said, "for letting this idiot do the talking." he jabbed a thumb towards Verulas. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Wait, that's what this is about?" Verulas said, eyeing the guards and ignoring Veteran's comment. "I think your man over there might have heard wrong, because I never said that we were of the Ta-Koro Guard; just a contingency of guards. Totally different thing."

OOC: Krayzikk, we were not actually posing as Ta-Koro Guardsmen, if that's what you were thinking.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Exactly what I was tryin' to explain ta ya," Veteran said to the guardsmen, nodding in agreement with Verulas. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

OOC: I went back and looked myself; when talking to Guards, and you claim to be guards, there's only really one interpretation to take from that. Whether intentionally or not, that is an implied deception.

IC:

"Except when I stated that you impersonated Ta-Koran Guards, you did not deny that. You stated that it was, and I am quoting here, 'your fault for letting this idiot do the talking'. Furthermore, when you approach a Guard and claim to be a guard stationed elsewhere, there is only one implication to be found. Nor does your dishonesty lead me to let you walk away easily."

IC:

"Newcomers come to the Crucible all the time, and rarely do they know what they're talking about."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Well... . Like I said, totally my fault for letting timageness do the talking.  :P

"This is clearly a misunderstandin' mate." Veteran said, backing off a little. Not very far, since there were still guards behind him. "If this is gonna be a problem, we'll turn right back around and get outta your business. We'll find help somewhere else. Aint that right, Verulas?" 

IC: 

A slight chuckled once more escaped my lips as Ril took a mock bow, that made twice in one day I had laughed. A surprise to be sure considering my reason track record. In the time Ril had been telling his joke our food finally arrived at the counter. I grabbed my steak and a can of Ihu Dew and followed Ril to our table. Out of the corner of my eye I did take a note of Skakdi no doubt annoyed by our antics. Can't say I blame him though, I had just burst out laughing in the middle of a restaurant. I bowed my head in apology, as we made our way to the table. 

Man, I can't remember the last time I had been this happy. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Oh, well. It was worth a shot.

IC: Verulas was silent for a moment.

He knew now that they had wasted their time coming to Ta-Koro, as they would not be finding any assistance here, which turned their side of the mission into a complete bust. The Bo-Toa didn't particularly care what was about to happen to them next as his mind was elsewhere, hoping that Enforcer's trip into Ihu-Koro provided better results.

When he finally did speak, his voice was akin to the growls of a wounded rahi trying to protect its offspring.

"Fine with me," he said, glancing at Veteran. "I'm not going to pretend that I'm a fan of it, but I suppose it is within their right to kick us out instead of letting us look for a doctor; whatever helps them sleep at night. At least I can take comfort in the fact that I won't have to explain that one away to any god when I die."

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Finally.

Septima stepped up towards the counter and placed her and Natharius' orders.

"Do you, by chance, have any ice to spare as well?" she asked softly as she pointed towards the Skakdi. "The heat is really messing with my friend over there."

Soon afterwards, she headed back to their table with their drinks in hand, placing the ice water in front of the Skakdi and taking her seat as she began to take small sips of her iced coffee.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Natharius.

"Cheers," Natharius took a sip from his drink. "So, now what do we do?" 

IC:

The Matoran thought a moment, arms crossed, before sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose. "Guardsman Apolon will accompany you as you navigate our city. You will not leave his sight, and you will check in with the Guard upon your exit of our village. The lack of his presence will be grounds for immediate arrest, as will any misconduct while within our walls."

"These are the terms, if you elect to stay."

IC:

"I didn't make that much, though. Just don't spend much. Took a few jobs on my travels."

fK5oqYf.jpg