BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Mekana

Mekana yelped, swinging her purse at the Skakdi's face as he flew toward her. The purse had a surprising amount of weight to it.

Mekana didn't check to see what happened after that, quickly activating her mask power and teleporting into the kitchen where she'd last seem Ophaim, as she'd been able to see the inside the kitchen from where'd she'd previously stood.

Wordlessly she dove under the sink and opened the cupboard underneath, crawling inside before closing it again.

"If anyone asks, I'm not here." Mekana said with a muffled, quiet voice to Ophaim.

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

So Mekana waited....and waited...and waited...it was very cramped in that cupboard and she was getting anxious...

"Are they gone yet?" She opened the cupboard by just a tiny crack and peeked outside.

Edited by Yoko Littner

At this point Mekana crawled out of the cupboard, she painfully stretched herself as she stood up. They were too busy fighting each other to go after her, it seemed.

"They're really dumb." Mekana watched the gang fight from the kitchen, debating her in mind if she should start picking them off one by one. "From now on I'm only gonna service intelligent customers."

Edited by Yoko Littner

"I hate you." Mekana licked the icing off her mask, before rolling her eyes and taking out her crossbow off her belt and aiming it out toward the diner.

"When those guys are done beating each other to a pulp they'll come after me...I'm just gonna have to kill them one by one...till they're all dead. Then I'll take all their money."

Mekana liked this plan, she could still get their money, but with less work.

Mekana peaked out of the kitchen to assess the situation. Many of the Brakas Monkey gang were already down for the count, the place was completely trashed as nearly every chair and table had been used as a blunt weapon and torn apart.

"Ophaim, they've destroyed your dining room. That will cost a fortune to replace."

IC: Ophaim

"Do not worry," he declared, striding out into the dining room. "I intend to milk them for every - single - widget."

A small flame flickered in his hand.

"Gentlemen, I think that it would be for the best if all of you were to repair my inn."

One gangster's mouth opened, and then his tongue promptly burst into flames.

"Also, it would be a good idea to buy iStones."

The Skakdi who had originally attacked Mekana, and subsequently got smacked with a purse, suddenly had a crossbow bolt in his head. He fell over onto the floor.

"Yeah...buy iStones, or we'll just kill you and take your money anyway."

-IC:-

The ingenuous voice of the rescuer blocks all background noise, the phonemes and syllables enunciated so gracelessly from his flapping lips drowning out the distant crash of the grey, boring waves on the grey, boring sand, bringing to the forefront of my mind the importance of the present battle. When blind, with only sound and touch to guide you through your immediate (or, in this case, hostile) surroundings, speech is as noticeable as lightning, as useful as a flame in the darkness of cecity. The sound of footsteps, noticeably harsh and undignified plodding, begins to fill the air, and I quickly swing my head, swiveling my still incandescent eyes in a massive scything blow, aimed to bisect them at their abdomens, and send their entrails tumbling into the sand.

As the heat numbs my temples, and the veins in my brow glow a glorious mixture of majestic vermilion, vivid mohagony, and candent tangelo, my lips tighten in a smirk. These fools stare into the face of death, blissfully running into the most vicious of monstrosities, armed with nothing but steel. I am Hakann the Crimson, bane of the moral, tormentor and abyssal fiend. I will step over your cold, broken corpses, and claim this land as my own, razing and salting the ground with each and every step.

pNNgXax.jpg

Loren- Ta-koro

IC: Loren's eyes widened just a bit as he saw Iiasmir readying his heat vision, his thoughts running at about a mile a second. Just as the Skakdi let loose the Toa teleported, not to the side or anything, but behind his opponent. Even so, part of the beam hit him, adding yet another blackened spot to the cloak.

Quickly swiveling, Loren swept his still humming blades down at an angle away from the Iiasmir's body and towards his arm. Killing the criminal may have been off the table, but removing such a large part of his ability to do harm would be enough for now.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

Iiasmir saw his opponent dissapear, and realized he was out of sight. Tactically, it didn't make sense for him to retreat- it was much more logical to just gain a better position. Instinctively, he lunged forward, still catching a gash in the back thigh. He swiveled on his foot and jabbed hard at Loren's chest.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Loren- Ta-wahi

IC: Loren spun, both blades moving to intercept and redirect the incoming sword to the side. Still using his shortswords to keep the longer blade away from him, the Toa of Sonics let out a shout, using his element to turn it in to a shockwave that would send any hit by it flying.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

The blade, however, would not be so easy deflected by the much weaker Toa. The most he could do was shift it to the side a few inches- Iiasmir had a lot of weight and muscle behind his blow.

The shockwave, though, was quite effective. Heavy as he was, though; he slid back several feet. Mid-flight, he sent a blast of heat vision at Loren. There was no "preparing" this time; no warning. He would not be foolish enough to give the Toa a chance to react this time.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Loren- Ta-koro

IC: Odd, the skakdi must have been a good four or five times heavier then a normal being that size to have only gone back a few feet like that.

Before Loren could follow up on his assault the blue skakdi sent another beam of heat vision at him. This time he was unable to get out of the way before it hit him and it burned straight through his cloak and scorching his shoulder.

The grey Toa let out a his of pain, the sound echoing off the surrounding buildings and filling the area for several seconds. Enough to cover the small pop of air as he teleported behind Iiasmir and sent a shortsword held in a revers grip at his side. Without checking to see if it landed, Loren teleported again, this time up on to one of the surrounding rooftops.

Raising his hand, Loren held it in a fist and slammed down, a soundshape of roughly the same shape but many times bigger hurtled down at the skakdi in an attempt to slam him in to the ground.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: Chivinix from Ko-wahi

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix continued walking through the landscape of Ta-wahi having arrived from Ko-wahi quite recently. He knew not where he headed nor what awaited him yet he held an odd form of confidence in his walk. In the distance he could make out what appeared to be another wall of some sort. And as such he kept on the path he walked, A vortixx sized insectoid being slowly approached the city of fire.

OOC: Chivinix open for interaction.. Have at him folks

IC

Xerrand

Thunder Rumbled in the skies above Ta Koro. The skies of the mangai volcano were always covered in smoke, making it impossible to discern thunderclouds from any other day; but the thunder was a pretty good indicator. The insectoid Chivinix noticed a Toa of lightning approaching, though he seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

"Beautiful isnt it?"

Without waiting for a response the Toa followed "Thunder? It always makes me feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be: home."

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC (Stralix)

It wasn't long before the Skakdi of Stone reached the Guard's HQ. Walking down the corridors of igneous stone, giving the occasional nod to fellow Guardsmen he passed, he was soon outside the door to Jaller's office.

Walking straight past the secretary, he knocked thrice on the door.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Chivinix looked at the Toa of Lightning and the being seemed utterly confused. However it leaned in real close with it's head and seemed to be studying the toa

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC

Xerrand smiled at the quizzical insectoid. He smiled with such charm, such charisma. He had a way about him that conveyed his most inner thoughts and feelings. Xerrand was an idealist; he had a genuine care for every being he met or came into contact with. He smiled at the Chivinix, raising his hands as he did as to convey to the creature that he meant no harm, only companionship. A friendly soul with which to find company.

"Hello," he said smoothly "for such a magnificent creature, you look out of place. Is this your first time in Ta Koro?"

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

IC: Gandar (Inn)

I stepped into the inn and grabbed a seat. I ordered a glass of cider to clear my mind. I felt like I was loosing my sanity every time a took a sip. Maybe I was drinking blood? Blood doesn't taste like grapes though. Maybe I was drinking beer instead of cider.

Beer or not, a drink is a drink. I finished the suspicious water and smashed the glass with my face.

"Hey! Your paying for that!" The waitress said.

I left a tip on the counter. "Thank you for your services miss."

I did not move from my chair. It was my chair. I found it first. Haha suckers. I took out the piece of paper I found a few hours ago. It was a map. Who would throw a map on the ground? Maybe me. Maybe it was my map. I checked the landmarks written on the map.

Nope! Not my map. I didn't recognise any landmark on this map except for a few. It's a treasure map!

This map is mine now suckers. I found it first! Wait. Maybe I should bring along some allies with me in case. Man I use the word "maybe" a lot.

OOC: Gandar is open for interaction.

Edited by Toa Kranan: TOUAB

Chivinix rose back to his full height which towered over the toa and seemed to consider it

"Ta.. Ta-koro? I.. I came from place of white and am here at place of fire.."

He brought a hand to idly touch the mask of the toa

"Why wear mask?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Motini - Ta-Koro

"Mot," she said. With nowhere to sheathe her blade and not wanting to put in anywhere near the drunk man under their table, Motini slammed the blade into the table loudly.

Ic: "Rad," Modera said approvingly but her enthusiasm was curbed soon after. It was rude to not return a gesture of greeting, in this case being asking for clarification of the other person's name or at least an acknowledgement of it. Then again, Mot was a fairly rude sort of person but how bad could it-- the sword was slammed into the table.

Oh, Modera thought.

"Was that really called for, twerp? No, nevermind," she said with a dismissive wave. "Don't answer that."

A beat of silence stood between them as they both looked with disinterest in opposite directions before moderator broke it as the steaming gyros were being delivered to their table. "I'm Modera. And don't judge the food here by its speed or the restaurant. This isn;t fast food, it's good food, quickly."

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

IC

Xerrand smiled, "Koro. It's our word for City, or village. Ta Koro is the village of fire. Ko Koro is the city of ice. I believe that was the white place you travelled most recently. "

Tharros stood still as the Chivinix studied his mask.

"Masks are a symbol of the Great Spirit. They remind us of him. On matoran, they are only symbols. But for the Toa, the warriors (like me) can use the masks for abilities. Powers. You can fly naturally? There is a mask that allows Toa to fly without wings. The mask I wear allows me to teleport; I can cross great distances without having to travel. "

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

Chivinix seemed to continue to observe Xerrand lightly flicking his armor. His hollow black eyes continued to roam over the Toa

"Fly.. No.. But you are Toa? You can help Chivinix?"

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC

"I am a Toa. A defender of this great island" Xerrand moved closer to the Chivinix, but still maintaining a distance that would not frighten the creature.

"Chivinix. Is that what you call yourself?

"What help does the Chivinix need?"

OOC

Sorry, I wrote my last post late last night and accidentally called my Toa Tharros. Tharros is my fire Toa, currently in Onu Koro. This is Xerrand

--Character Profiles--