BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

Aeolus woke up in a panic. He had been testing out his awesome new Iden, checking out this hot sleeping Ga-Toa and then-

Arden woke, slowly yawning and stretching as she sat up from her bed. She felt almost like- Like panicking. She wasn't sure why, what ever could've-

Aeolus blinked as he looked about, what was he doing? Where was he? It looked almost like Ga-

Arden quickly fell off the bed, gasping for breath as she tried to stay in-focus. She kept blacking out, and she didn't know why. Everything felt so, incredibly, hot!

Both of them cried out as their powers briefly spun out of control, the room increasing in temperature as mist began to fill the room. Neither of them knew what was happening. Aeolus was panicking, being unable to control his body as his body spewed the hot mist from his palms, while Arden tried to calm herself down, the heat growing more and more unbearable with each passing moment...

Arden realized it first, when she wanted to stop crying in fear and her throat didn't respond. Aeolus, the one who was shouting didn't understand what was going on until his arm slapped himself of its own accord.

"SHUT UP!" She yelled, gulping down deep breaths of air as she tried to calm whoever else was in her mind down, "J- Just shut up, and think with me for a minute!"

"Wha- Wha- What's happened to me!?!" He shouted, his eyes widening and hand clamping down on his mouth as he heard his voice. He had a Ga-Toa's voice.

"What the heck did you do?" She asked, removing her hands from her mouth, her eyes narrowing as she said this.

"I dunno! I was using my mask and-"

"What mask?"

"I don't have to tell you that..."

"WHAT MASK?"

Aeolus gulped as he took ragged breaths, trying to stammer out the words, "An- An Iden..."

Arden's heart briefly stopped. An Iden? Could he have-

Could I have gotten my spirit inside your body?

GAH! What are you doing in my head?

You mean, what are you doing in my head!?

You're in my body you idiot! Arden groaned as she stood up wobbly, her body resisting her movements. She briefly glanced into the only mirror in her house, breathing a sigh of relief as she found she hadn't physically changed.

Hey you look really s-

"SHUT UP!" Arden roared, her muscles twitching as she tried to ball her fists.

"What are-"

"Just shut up and follow my lead..." Arden said, willing herself to try to get dressed, and walked out of the door, with the other being in her mind copying her movements. Or was he working with her?

"Who are you, anyway?" Aeolus asked as they finished getting dressed, his mind still reeling from from the very brief and sudden revelation that he wasn't in his body any longer. He didn't feel right, not one bit. He felt entirely in control... But not at the same time.

"Arden. Member of the Ga-Koro guard," She said, holding the door open and striding out, her steps incoherent, as if her body was trying to walk like somebody else. She had to find help, she knew that much. She'd go to their superiors, and they'd help get this person out of her head. After all, someone had to specialize in that, right?

"I- I'm Aeolus..." He replied, his now-female voice causing him to jump involuntarily each time he spoke.

"Well Aeolus, let me lead. It's my body anyway," Arden said, awkwardly walking down the street as she headed toward the Ga-Koro barracks, "And- Just try not to do anything... Weird, alright? I'm going to get you- Us, some help."

"Ah... Alright..." He/she/they said, lowering his head before Arden jerked it back up to keep her eyes open.

"Let me lead," She reminded, grinding her teeth as she carried on, teetering down the street...

OOC: Aeolus and Arden, open to interact.

OOC: Sorry KNI and Mask but I really need to get Ishi back into gear. The family gathering will have to wait until we all have time to play it out, and when it does I'm sooooo looking forward to it. :3

IC: Ishi Polzin

Ryiu lost sight of his sibling somewhere between the last minute purchase of a bottle of wine for Vera and the walk to the Polzin Manse along the beach. Away from the shore Ishi leapt from a branch into the foliage of another tree, leaving only the occasional rustle of leaves in his wake as he made a successful escape. Later, the brothers would reunite and visit their sister but for now Ishi had run away. Ishi’s speed was not of fear; it was excitement he felt as his hands rubbed against bark and sap and moss. He was heading toward something far more important than a reunion, something that could change the fate of everyone on the island.

~

Night song had ended and the stars filled the sky with a silver glitter as the informant walked into a moonlit clearing. A lanky vortixx dressed in fashionable traveling clothes looked up from his gazing into a small pond. His hand went speedily for something beneath the dark blue cloak.

“Who goes in the darkness?”

“Woah buddy,” Ishi said as he stepped out of the shadows and raised his hands briefly. “I’m just a traveler. The name’s Porui, what’s yours?”

“Krios,” the vortixx replied. “You’re far from the Fusa Path, and traveling alone. What sort of traveler does that?”

“I have a hobby of taking the outback. May I?”

“Of course,” Krios replied with a slight nod as Ishi stepped closer and dipped his feet into the pond. The exercise of the afternoon drained away as he sat in the grass. The matoran looked up at the stars, calculating his course southwest while the soft clattering of rolling dice in Krios’ palm echoed in the clearing. A minute passed before the conversation began again.

“Who are you really?” Krios asked. “A matoran alone in the woods without apparent gear for travel gives the appearance of a man on the run. Although, you don’t look haggard.”

Ishi laughed. “We’re all running away from something. I just happen to be running toward something at the same time.”

“You speak in riddles.”

“So? You’re a gambler, figure it out,” Ishi replied as he stared at the vortixx, not giving the reason behind his sudden deduction. “Ever been to the Kumu-Islets? Well, I mean before they sank.”

Krios stopped rolling the dice in his palm. He nodded before speaking. “Yes.”

“Aaaah, there was nothing like it. Chance hanging over my head and always checking back my shoulder. I loved that place. Almost shed a tear when it sunk.”

“So you are a criminal,” Krios observed. “I could take you back to the Marines and get myself a reward.”

Ishi shook his head and lifted a foot out of the water, watching as the droplets fell. “On this island who isn’t a criminal? Though in terms of morality I may be a soft grey. Traveling presents its challenges with bandits on the road and cultists in the caves. So, what’s a gambling vortixx who’s spent time in the Kumu-Islets doing in the middle of southwest Ga-Wahi? Obviously you’re running from something.” He pointed at the hem of Krios’ cloak.

Krios shrugged his shoulders and didn't answer. “Where you headed Porui?”

“Onu-Koro, by means of Le-Koro. I wanted to refresh my supplies in the village, visit a few friends, maybe get drunk for a night.”

“Then we’re headed the same direction.”

Ishi cocked his head and gave a smile as he leaned back in the grass “Fancy that. Wanna keep each other company?”

Krios mulled it over for a minute and then his reptilian face broke into a thin grin. “I don’t see why not. If an ash bear shows up I can use you to get away safely.”

Ishi nodded and held out his hand. “Seems fair.”

OOC: Krios and Ishi Polzin to Le-Koro.

IC:

The thing about stakeouts is, that for all the excitement that comes with spying on an unsuspecting target, there is an element of boredom too them as well. At least, that was the observation and experience Kehua had made yet again, as he sipped on his third energy can. He had watched the Matoran merchants at the other table enjoy their meal for quite some time now; the sun had begun to set and it would soon be night. He had found the snippets of conversation he could pick up rather dull. Market shifts, changes in supply-chains, mundane things that kept the islands small economy going and were therefor important to know but also incredibly dry. This was one of the parts that made the life he lived so stressfull: The Aitua spent all their time in a constant state of alert. Always ready for the worst, even when nothing was going on yet. It was tense and oftentimes frustrating, no matter how good the dark Toa had become at it. He would have grimaced had it not been for the act of the completely self-absorbed patron who was more occupied with his own thoughts than with paying attention to any other conversation going on around him.

It was almost true too, considering he was aware of the fact that spying on the discussion would yield no results. After all, his target was not going to say anything that had importance to his cause right here. Later though...well, he would see how this played out, though he had a strong indication as to what the outcome would be. Finally, after deserts and a round of coffee and quite a bit more conversation, the merchants started to get up. Kehua watched them impassively, like the other patrons. His eyes rested on the Onu-Matoran for a second longer than on the other Ga-Matoran, which he did not care about.

He waited until they were heading for the door, before signaling to the Skakdi waitress that he was ready to pay, too. He passed the appropriate amount of widgets to Rhow, which had gathered was her name and wished her a good day, which the Skakdi acknowledge with a pleased grunt before returning to work. Meanwhile, the Toa stepped outside, into the cool nightly breezy coming in from the sea. Ga-Koro's streets were lit by lightstones and torches mounted on poles. It was quite a beautiful sight to see, but Kehua was focused on the dark far more. He concentrated on his sixth sense, that instinct that led him to the shadows, no matter where they hid. He had seen the small company of Matoran turn left after they had left the restaurant and he now followed them at a distance. Soon after, they started to split up, bidding each other a good night before turning towards their respective huts.

The dark Toa watched, leaning onto the side of a hut, obscured in the shadows. Now only the Onu-Matoran was left. Well - seemingly Onu-Matoran, that is. He continued on his way until he reached one of the outlying platforms the Ga-Koronans used for fishing and just relaxation. A rail had been installed on this one and the Matoran leaned on it casually. Kehua sighed; he knew the game well enough to know when his jig was up. The Matoran had noticed he had been followed. Kehua stepped out of the shadows of the hut and up the where the Matoran looked out to sea. "It a nice night out." he commented. The Matoran nodded. "Indeed it is...in fact, I'd call it perfect."

OOC: To be continued

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

"woo~ Scavenger hunt!" Beynii called softly, grabbing Treize and dashing into the Koro, oblivious to the dangers of the world, and the earmuffs slipping off her ears. Her captain being forcibly dragged behind her, Beynii turned her head to flash a smile that just radiated "recklessness"...

... Until she ran into a wobbly Ga-Toa, knocking both the Toa and Beynii to the ground.

"Hey! Watch where you're going stupid!" The Ga-Toa yelled, abruptly sitting up, before her eyes widened and she clamped her hands down onto her mouth.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for that to come up, I just-"

"I totally meant it. There's not excuse to not be looking where you're going," She said, before looking at Treize and winking her eye, "How's it going adorable?"

The Ga-Toa slapped herself, her face flushing a deep red as she took a deep breath, steam rolling off her body as the temperature increased, "I'm- I'm so sorry about that... I- I can't control him just yet..."

"Who said I wanted you to control me you flighty broad?"

"It's my body! Not yours!" She cried, the temperature increasing with her embarrassment, "Like I said... I can't control him... My name is Arden, I work with the Marines-"

"And I'm Aeolus, Ta-"

"It's not your turn to speak!" Arden said, exasperated, "I'm sorry about all of this... Ah, Captain Treize! I- I'm really sorry about all this, I just uh..."

"Treize, I think she knows you..." Beynii whispered, gently nudging her captain.

OOC: *wakes up from months-long inactivity* Whoa, hey, this is still here. I should probably post something.

IC(Ignitus)(on board the Inika):

Is a man born evil, or is he made that way?

I see four men before me, each clad in the heroic-looking armor of a legionnaire, gleaming and silver. Three are standard soldiers with a spear and shield each, the fourth an officer with a sheathed shortsword and a torch. They approach the door of a humble home, despite having simply passed many like it on their path. Two of the soldiers stand on either side of the door, so that they are facing each other, and the third stands behind the officer as he knocks on the door.

The door is answered by a man, slightly above middle-age, in gray and orange armor. "We've paid our taxes for the month," he says. "You can move on to the next house, boys. Unless you're stopping for a drink, in which case I'd be happy to -"

"This is the home of Ignitus, is it not?" the officer interrupts. Somewhat taken aback, the man responds. "Yes, it is, but why -"

Before he even has a chance to finish his sentence, the soldiers next to the door thrust their spears forward. One buries itself into the man's shoulder, and the other slices his jugular. The man falls to his knees, clutching his throat.

"By decree of our great Emperor, the death of Ausar has been ordered. Pray now, that your punishment in Infernus may be less severe." After waiting a few seconds, during which the man continues to bleed, the officer speaks again. "Your time is up." He raises his sword, and when he lets it fall, the man's head falls as well.

Suddenly, my view shifts to inside the house, where a young man, the son of the man the soldiers have executed, grabs his father's sword upon hearing their words, a blade named Vulcan. Clad in crimson and scarlet armor, with a scarlet Hau, the son rushes outside. Seeing his father's corpse, the son goes into a mad rage. He follows the soldiers, and takes them by surprise. Before any of them have realized they are being followed, the officer finds the tip of a sword sticking out of his chest. The son quickly kicks the officer in the back, causing him to fall off the sword and onto his own. Fueled by a mad rage, the son decapitates a soldier with a swift blow to the back of the neck. The two remaining soldier turn to face him. The first, the son drives into the wall of a house, chops off his right hand, and pins him to the wall with Vulcan in a matter of seconds. Leaving his own sword in the wall and the soldier, he pulls the officer's shorter blade out of his stomach and advances upon the final soldier. Quickly, the son slices the shaft of his spear in half, grabs the point, and buries it into the soldier's stomach. Ignoring multiple punches to the face, the son stabs into his stomach, over and over again, until he is too weak to fight back.

The son then turns back to the soldier pinned to the wall. "Who are you?" The soldier asks him.

"Listen to me very closely," the son replies, "I want you to go back to the Emperor, and tell him that your officer killed Ausar's father. Tell him, though, that executing him for his failure won't be necessary; Ausar has taken care of that for him. Tell him not to bother sending any more soldiers after me, though; I'll be somewhere where he can't find me. Don't worry, though. He can rest assured that I'll come to him soon enough. Tell him that he's next."

I wake up trembling with anger.

After several minutes, I rise from my hammock to go above deck. The sky is finally clear; the storm has passed. Perhaps the next thing we encounter won't be such a problem.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC(Ignitus)(on board the Inika):

I decide to let myself forget about my dream for a while and smile.

"Y'know, I used to like rain as a kid. Pretty sure I'm over that now."

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC:

"Oooohkay. What sort of mad lunatic are you..?" Beynii asked, subconsciously scooting closer to Treize.

"I'm not mad... I served with Captain Treize once before..." Arden explained, biting her lower lip, "And... It does sound a little crazy... But there's another person inside my head. Not like, some alternate personality, but a whole another Toa..."

"Treize... Is that possible..?" Beynii whispered.

IC: Treize

The captain blinked. "Um, Ensign, have you gotten the personality thing checked out?"

While it could be possible that the Toa, who Treize remembered as one of her fellow officers several years back, had another person in their brain (her sister was dying from a magical tattoo, after all - weirder things had happened), it would be better to have confirmation from a medical professional.

IC:

The sea. A vast expanse of blueness, from just beneath your toes all the way to the infinite endings of the world visible to your eyes, except this colour, it's textures and it's very physical state was bisected by the line that we know as the horizon. As you gaze outwards, you can see the waves as they froth, calmly bubbling and washing over each other. You can watch as sunlight is reflected by it's surface, leaving what appears to be a mirage of flashing white petals floating, bobbing atop a fluid that you can't see any deeper into than a few meters.

Yet, even when you look at the sea and you are met with a reflection of the sky, you know that beneath this mirror is a whole new and utterly alien place, the sights of which have mostly been left unexplored. The tangy smell of salt in the air might've been the first giveaway that something is different about this place; but until you take a risk, jump off the edge and dive down, you'll never be able to see what mysteries might be revealed; what rewards might be unveiled by the time you spend beneath the waves.

I sighed, letting out a gasp of air as I gazed out at the blue surroundings. It was daytime right now; the sun was up, and it's warmth was reaching us well enough that, if not for the fact that jumping overboard could have meant getting left behind in the middle of utter nowhere, or worse, causing trouble for the other people aboard the ship as they made a rescue attempt, I would've been happy to leap off into the ocean as well. Some time had passed since the Tarakava's assault and the thunderstorm that had followed; even now I still felt a bit....erratic.....from all the electricity that had to be diverted.

Of course, it didn't feel too tiring. I mean, it had been a source of electricity that I could kinda absorb when it came out way. I just had to spit it out a bit too soon as well.

And it hadn't been a long voyage since we had left the docks of Ga-Koro either, leaving behind the coast of Mata-Nui towards the untamed, chasing down the words of a riddle on the whim of a hollow, mechanical entity deep within the caves where Makuta had one made his home.

Briefly, I gave a smile.

Sure, maybe there wasn't any reason for this journey. But still.......it certainly was eventful.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013