BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

Ic: dekaton
Although he was an imbecile, he had instinct. he swung his body over, turning to dodge the rock, but it still smashed into his hand, causing him to lose his grip and dangle by one hand. Although, the rock has made a Small sized hole in the vines, that dekaton attempted to swung himself Through

Edited by Party Poison

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

OOC: Debt ... sized hole? There's zero way a rock that can be thrown by a Matoran could make hole big enough for a Skakdi to get through.

IC: The Seventh

"Not so fast you moron!" shouted the Ga-Matoran, rather surprised by the complete lack of sense displayed by the Skakdi. "There's no way you're gonna get away!"

She picked up several more stones, that, while smaller, were far easier for her to throw, this time att Dekaton's back.

ooc: sorry. i was using swipe text on my phone. and hes an imbecile, what do you expect.

Ic: Dekaton

He was immediately hammered in the back by these stones, but they barely hurt. he shot 5 zamor spheres at The Seventh.

Edited by Party Poison

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

[Central Ga-Koro]

Stupid Skakdi are almost as annoying as stupid Vortixx, Talli thought, but at least they can be dealt with.

Sneaking to the side of a hut, she grabbed one of the stones that the other Matoran had thrown, weighing it in her hand. She aimed for the unprotected back of the Skakdi’s neck, and the stone flew straight and true, spinning in the air.

Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Ic: dekaton

"Hugh-" he coughed out, blood pouring from the gash on his neck. This one would pay. Using his telescopic vision, he aimed a beam of energy out of his blaster, straight at the matoran who the the last rock. If only there were another skakdi nearby.

Edited by Party Poison

BzpRpg Profile

IC: Darien

As the moron attempted to go through and cut the vines Darien rolled his eyes, with a wave of his hand his elemental powers repaired the minimal damage to the plants as they began to wrap themselves around the Skakdi to pin him in place.

"Seriously, you're outmatched and outnumbered. Don't make this any harder than it has to be."

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Shomdud

Shomdud wanted to sail. He wanted to sail far away. Like Po-Koro. That's a good distance from Ga-Koro, he figured.

So he what he needed to do: He bought a row boat, two oars, and some rope. In a very short time, he was already floating away from Naho Bay, slowly rowing northwards, away from the Koro.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" He sang, until his voice grew distant and the Koro grew small.

OOC: Shomdud to Po-Koro, via boat and the willpower of Spongebob.

WIP

"Yeah, he is isn't he?" Darien commented as he began to search the Skakdi and remove any weapons he was carrying. Additional Marines arrived moments later, ready to remove the brute and take him for questioning.

Darien meanwhile turned to the matoran. "Could you go over what exactly happened miss?"

IC:

Kehua had moved to intercept the Skakdi as well, but had slowed down after spotting the other Toa and the Matoran taking action as well. Too many cooks and all that. He slung the chain of his weapon back over his shoulder and casually walked up the group with the bound criminal.

"Trespassing, causing public unrest, assault, attempted robbery and murder...not bad for a few minutes' work." he commented.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Kiron

Kiron fell backwards and dodged the bolt as it arced over him.

Recovering, Kiron slashed forward, letting out a stream of fire from his sword, hoping to blind JL. He followed up with another slash.

IC:

A stream of fire could stop me from seeing Kiron; but it certainly didn't stop me from knowing where he was. Behind the veil of flames, I raised my hands, sending yet another lightning bolt towards the Toa of Fire - except this time I used his element against him, firing the bolt of electricity through the flames at where I knew he would be.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:

The Le-Toa looked like she was going to protest, something self-deprecating most likely, but she suppressed the response, simply tightening the hug instead. Her breathing was settling again, but she was still quiet, as if not quite trusting her own capacity for words.

"... It really has been a while."

IC:

"Too long," Tillian agreed to himself, rocking Liara from side to side as he always did. When they swayed, it almost felt like the years themselves were slipping backwards, too, and there was no such thing as vices or responsibility or dead friends to sober their friendship. "That's why we all want you back. S'why I want you back. Please?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

For a few minutes, the Le-Toa didn't say anything. She stayed within the embrace, swaying to and fro, pretending that there was no buried reasoning, no reservations, hidden away in the long-quiet organ she called a heart. The truth was a lot more complicated than she wanted to admit, even to herself. The truth was that she had no immediate responsibilities; No long term patients, no accidents that someone else couldn't handle. The illusion of busy was artificial, a lie, even to herself. What else was she going to do, sit around with her piano? Brew endless pots of coffee, only for most of them to go cold, untouched?

The truth, one that she would never admit, kept secreted away in the farthest reaches of her mind, was that she was worried to go back. Worried about the terms they'd all separated on, worried about Skyra, worried about Hari, about Naona, about Krayn, about the Ba-Toa she was currently hugging, her best friend.

Nevertheless, after a long time of silence, she spoke. "... I suppose the village can last a few days without me. I'll come, at least for a little while. I'll leave if something comes up."

Or the reunion is as bad as I feared.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Very well then." Darien led those present toward the Marine HQ. Some unnamed Marine NPCs bandaged up the gash on Dekaton's neck before dragging his to the Marine HQ, where he was promptly thrown into a cell.

"Welp, you guys might want to make a list of what you want to charge this guy with, it sounds like a lot. Since he managed to do this in the middle of town you'll have plenty of witnesses to back you up I'm sure."

IC:

"I'm sorry, it's just...there are doctors for that sort of thing, aren't there?" Akiri Hahli asked. "Iden shenanigans are nothing new around this island, I've found. Define stuck a little further for me? Have you...tried anything?"

IC:

As any doctor would tell you, Tillian's grin was as infectious as any plague. It bloomed on his face and turned his innocent face and guileless blue eyes into something almost naive.

"It's gonna be a blast, alright? You won't regret this one bit."

IC:

On the docks of Ga-Koro, a long, lean, well-made ship rocked softly in the bay, while waves lapped along her black hull. From the prow, the proud likeness of a Water Lesterin grinned toothily; wooden representations of rotten fruit hung from the contours of his face, and juice was dripping down his head, hovering over the waters.

"I thought you were a pirate once," Song belittled, smirk on her face as she languished in her chair, basking in the morning's glow on the deck of the ship. The rugged, windswept Skakdi of Stone she referred to shrugged his broad shoulders and rolled a watermelon onto the block with his foot, readying his hammer and bringing it down. The fruit burst with a wet smack! Pale pink innards scattered across the tarp.

"I still am," he admitted. "But you never see a guy get tossed in jail for roughing up melons, do you?"
"Passing right over the easy innuendo...really? You've been hitting those melons with the hammer for what seems like eons." The Toa of Lightning tilted her head. "Don't you know any other tricks?"
Captain Raknar Seprillian stared at her coolly, and rolled another melon with his foot.
-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Hope not." The Le-Toa muttered, almost inaudibly, under her breath. She carefully extricated herself from the embrace, picking up her coffee mug and going to take a long sip; only to sigh audibly when she found it empty. A few steps brought her to the pot, and she poured a new mug's worth without even looking at it. Such things were the simple routine that she tended towards. If it were a normal day, she'd likely have taken inventory of her supplies next, maybe done a little paperwork...

But it wasn't a normal day. She'd had a visitor, and her isolation had been ended with that single event. Now, she was set to meet up with some very old friends once more, though she could not really say if that would be for good for for ill, or perhaps a combination of both. Many of them had not left on very good terms, after all.

Krayn had, somewhere along the lines, simply slipped away.

Onuzek had been gone Mata Nui knows how long.

Emotia... Well, she didn't need explaining. Tillian's departure had been truly strange, but the last sane events she could recall had been a little strange.

And Skyra.

There weren't enough words in the world to sum up the last few times she spoke with Skyra. Shouting matches in tailor shops, near death experiences... Indirectly, she was responsible for her change in body, too. Responsible for her, for a time, strained relationship with Tillian. Out of all of them, if there were one reunion she was not looking forward to, it was that one. As if out of habit, she took a long, tense sip from her mug.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"If there aren't, there should be. Ever read a case file on the Mark Bearers, Captain? If there'd been a good Iden doctor standing by, maybe things wouldn't have gotten so out of hand."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Me too, come to think of it," Hahli grumbled to herself. "Jaller wasn't letting me hear the end of it for a long time. Lots of Iden shenanigans going on over there for a while."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Take that as a no."

The Vo-Toa replied, eyes rolling up and over in exasperated amusement. For the moment, the ship was docked; No job, last one had been completed already, and neither of them was particularly in the mood to go searching out another just yet. So for the moment, she lounged in her chair- Yes, her chair. Her Captain had learned early on that sitting in that seat was a perilous endeavor if he was caught, and he was always caught. He'd grumbled, and blustered, and threatened; But ultimately he'd given in. A little ways away was his chair. He had his, she had hers.

As the Skakdi rolled over another melon and set back to his task, she idly drew a knife and started flipping it around her fingers. An old habit, one she had never really stopped; It kept spinning, and spinning, with almost no attention paid to it. Her attention was still fixed on the being smashing watermelons.

"You know someone's going to have to wash the deck if you keep that up. And since we don't have a crew anymore, and I know it's not going to be me..."

Edited by Simon the Digger

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I'm the Captain. By very basic definition, if any flies past the designated area marked by the tarp, I can make you mop up." Raknar looked up from his hobby, and his honey-colored eyes flared when they found Song. The Skakdi's chest swelled with pride.

"Whatever lets you sleep better at night, Raknar."

Raknar had been tolerating Song's insolences for over a year, and for the most part they fell far short of the bar needed to annoy him, but sometimes the Toa of Lightning would sunbathe and snark to her heart's delight a bit too much, and this happened to be one of those times. He drew himself to full height, muscular and rugged, and cocked his head at her challengingly.

"You're a First Mate. By very basic definition you have some duties, for the basic upkeep of the ship. You think because you're a hair smarter than me that you can always trick me into doing most of them myself, and it's unconscionable and disrespectful no matter how many times it works. Why do I even have you around if all you do is sleep?"

-Tyler

Edited by Plank Sinatra

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME