BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Tallix:

"I was hoping to put off on this, but... Well, I guess we can't do that anymore. Oh, by the way, the name's Tallix. Captain Tallix. And you would be... dead meat." Tallix activated his Kanohi Huna, ran behind Visalk and stabbed at his abdomen.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC: The brothers looked at each other once more before mutually deciding that the Po-Toa was the greater threat. They began moving towards her as she returned to her feet, still a little dizzy from when her head hit the wall of a nearby building as she molded her element around her limbs and took up a defensive stance. She activated her mask as Taranis took a swing with his Kukri, punching the blade clean out of his hand with a quick jab as she aimed a kick towards Tenjin's face. The Vo-Skakdi leaned forward, realising that an attempt to parry the blow would most likely break his wrist as he opted to catch her ankle in between his arm and his side instead. Taranis leveled his Sonic Projector point blank at her chest before firing, wincing at the feedback ringing through his ears as his shot connected, knocking her even further off balance as they leaned to the side so Tenjin could use the momentum to swing her into a nearby house.

She slowly picked herself back up, spitting blood from her mouth as she charged at her assailants, wrapping her arms around their waists and tackling them into the side of another building as they approached to finish the job. They reeled forwards, the blow knocking the air from their lungs and giving her the opportunity to pin their wrists to the wall as she began to deliver numerous knee-strikes to their abdomens. They looked at one another between gasps of breath, deciding to put an end to her assault by simultaneously head-butting her in the face with their foreheads. The impact caused her mask to shatter, her body losing its enhanced strength as she stumbled backwards, clutching her nose while the stone armor around her crumbled into pebbles and fell to the ground. The Skakdi grinned, knowing right then and there that the fight was theirs.

Tenjin grabbed her by the shoulder, their bodies spinning around as he threw her up against the structure behind them. Taranis began alternating punches with his brother, the latter enhancing his damage output even further by electrifying the chain wrapped around his gauntleted knuckles, and the blows continued to rain down upon her stomach until the pain caused her to collapse in agony. The Vo-Skakdi wrapped his fingers around her neck, lifting her back up against the wall as her hands clutched his wrist in a desparate attempt to relieve the pressure around her throat. The De-Skakdi grasped her chin as her legs flailed about in mid-air, turning her attention towards his face as she begged them not to kill her.

It would be the last thing she would ever see.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Tallix:

"Oh, I'm trembling right now." Tallix reactivated his mask and summoned more rocks while continuing to run around. "Catch me if you can!"

IC Halyx:

"Guvla! I'm gonna melt the ice, I need you to wash Tallix overboard." He summon a hail of fire and melted the ice, allowing the ship to move on. "Do it now!"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Taranis and Tenjin turned their attention back to the Ga-Lesterin, releasing their grasp on the Po-Toa's body and letting her fall to the ground as smoke poured from her now empty eye sockets; a brutal reminder of how the De-Skakdi used his Laser Vision to cut his way into her brain. By now, the Lesterin had returned to her feet and activated her Matatu, levitating her entire volley of throwing knives at them as she began to hurl them through the air with the power of her mask. The Vo-Skakdi deflected one of them with his gauntlet and blasted another to the ground with his Impact Vision as his brother took out a couple more via his Sonic Projector, but the weapons kept making their way back to her side no matter what they did. They pressed on towards her as she began to back away, realising that the only option she had left to stop them was to throw the entire volley at once. As she prepared to do so, Taranis, who was growing annoyed with her theatrics, turned to his brother with a plan to to finish the battle once and for all.

"Thunderclap?" he suggested to his brother.

"I've got the sparks, if you've got the noise," Tenjin replied. "You bracing yourself yet?"

"Always," the De-Skakdi replied as the knives launched themselves towards them. "I have to put up with the sound of your annoying voice on a daily basis, don't I?"

The pair stepped forward, Taranis on his left leg and Tenjin on his right as they took another step and clapped their hands together.

The De-Skakdi screamed in agony as the resulting electrified blast of sound tore through the alleyway, the impact simultaneously sending the weapons spinning back towards the Lesterin as it knocked her to the ground and sent her rolling through the dirt. The two Skakdi bent over so Taranis could retrieve his Kukri before slowly moving towards her once more in an attempt to catch their breath. Tenjin looked to the ground, noticing that the attack had separated the mask from her face before mercilessly crushing it beneath his foot. She tried to crawl away from them, but was stopped short as the Vo-Skakdi delivered a kick to her side, breaking two of her ribs as the blow rolled her onto her back.

Blood poured from her mouth as the duo kneeled down beside her, her hands grasping Tenjin's wrist as she desperately tried to stop his electrified palm from touching her face.

Edited by timageness411
  • Upvote 2

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC:

I've already done so.

IC Halyx:

"So... We've got a boat. It's pretty banged up, but we've got a boat! It's got a bit of cargo, some protodermis, a few disk launchers... Say, we could use a boat. If you guys want, we could use it as our base of operations. Sell the cargo, fix it up, sail around and maybe find some more Toa to join our team."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

OOC: Sentinel NPCs used with permission from Lloyd.

IC: A crossbow bolt slammed into the sandy street next to the conjoined Skakdi twins. It was shortly followed by a voice.

"Step away from the Lesterin and raise your hands above your head. This will be your only warning and I assure you, the next bolt will land a lot closer to something vital."

At the end of the alley stood a squad of Sentinels, four Matoran and a Toa of Stone. They all had a crossbow and some form of bladed weapon. The Matoran who had fired quickly reloaded with a simple pull of a bar on the side of the weapon, the internal mechanisms aiding in the drawing of the string while another bolt was raised from the magazine into the weapon proper by a spring.

It was the Toa who had spoken, of fairly average height with a Hau on his face and a pair of bladed tonfa in his hands.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Kelz and Ryza 

The squad of sentinels who had moments before been moving in to investigate the shooting had diverted into an alleyway. Ryza got to her feet, blood dripping down her arm. "If they aren't going to come to us, perhaps we should go to them?" she suggested.

"I was going to say that now seems like the perfect opportunity to make ourselves scarce..." Kelz said hesitantly, "...but you may have a point." With a gaping, bleeding bullet hole in her shoulder, Ryza wouldn't be going anywhere fast. He'd rather spend some time in a cell than let his sister die. 

"Hello!" Kelz called out to the Sentinels, hoisting Ryza up by her uninjured shoulder and helping her hobble over to the mouth of the alleyway, "we need some help. My sister's been shot."

"No , really?" Ryza snapped, "I hadn't noticed." 

"Oh..." Kelz stopped at the open end of the alleyway, taking in the scene of carnage. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Two posts in one, because I'm being a busy bee.

Sentinels- Po-koro- Alleyway

IC: The Toa spared the duo a short glance before blowing a few short bursts on a whistle around his neck. A short time later two more Sentinels ran up, both of them Matoran and one with a medicine bag around his neck. They quickly took stock of the situation before gesturing for the siblings to follow them to a spot on the other side of the street. Once they got there the medic started tending to Ryza's shoulder while the second Matoran watched the confrontation, making sure that they did not get sucked into any possible fight.

Po-koro Engineering Department and Mata Nui Technology Department- Po-koro

IC:The two groups had received orders to work together on this job. One, from their boss, the other from the Chief Engineer. It just so happened that they were the same person in this case.

Toa of Stone lifted the sand and stone that made up what passed for ground in the Motara Desert. While they did so, laborers placed the wires for the first of Mata Nui's telegram systems.

OOC: This is the Po side of the Po-Ta telegram line. Permission received from Lloyd.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Taranis looked up at the guards blocking off that particular stretch of alley, cursing under his breath as he made note of the numerous crossbows aimed in their general direction. The last thing they needed was an encounter with the local Sentinels, but it appeared that the odds were not in their favor at the moment. The Matoran they could probably handle, but after their last bout with the Pakari-wearing Po-Toa, the De-Skakdi wasn't particularly in the mood, nor the condition, as the pain in his stomach reminded him, to be combating another one of her kin. The adrenaline coursing through his bloodstream made it seem as if time had slowed down to a fraction of its normal speed as he quickly surveyed the surounding area for options. To their left was a stone building that they could take cover behind, but given the squad commander's element, the odds of their barricade soon turning into a trap were too high for his liking. Another entrance to the alley waited behind them, but their backs would be filled with arrows by the time they even made it halfway to the other side. This left them with only one other feasible means of escape.

"Tenjin," he whispered, hoping that his voice was quiet enough to escape the guards' notice. "Remember that time we were cornered in that alleyway after the last bank heist?"

"It rings a bell," the Vo-Skakdi responded, taking his eyes off of the struggling Lesterin for a moment as he stared at his brother. "Is that the plan then?"

"You got any other bright ideas?"

"No..."

"Then that's the plan."

Tenjin pulled his hand back from the Lesterin's face as the pair returned to their feet, Taranis sheathing his Kukri as they did what they were told. They stood there for a moment, hoping to lure the group into a false sense of security as the De-Skakdi took notice of the two Vortixx from earlier standing behind Team Buzzkill, as his brother would have labled them. They were variables in the plan, but he didn't expect them to do anything except stand there, considering that there was still blood trickling from the female's arm. Tenjin also noticed, going so far as to wink at her as he smiled.

Soon afterwards, however, all Karz broke loose once again.

Taranis glanced upwards, quickly using his Laser Vision to cut through the balcony above the guards in an attempt to bury some of the Sentinels in the debris as Tenjin threw a ball of lightning at the group's feet to distract them. The De-Skakdi then used his Sonic Projector to vibrate the wooden fence to their left into splinters as his brother rendered the Lesterin unconcious with a dose of Impact Vision, the pair leaning over to throw her unconcious body over the Vo-Skakdi's shoulder before trying to make their escape through the newly created exit.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Senitnels- Po-koro

IC: The two Skakdi were good, almost good enough to get away with the rather extensive flurry of motions they tried. These were Home Guard though, elite Sentinels who had been through thick and thin together and were trusted to guard the central village of Po-koro.

A sweep of the Po-Toa's hand sent the stone balcony flying off out of the alley while the bolt of electricity sent the front two Matoran hopping back to avoid it. The last two however, opened fire, the first one was armed with explosive bolts and her shot landed between the Skakdi and the Lesterin. The small blast sent dust and small chips of rock flying and forced the Skakdi back.

The second Matoran had a normal magazine loaded and had sent the shaft flying towards the central area where the two criminals were joined.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Kelz and Ryza

"Thank you," Kelz did his best to keep several bio away from the armed guards, lest their metal ammunition fall prey to his armour. He quickly handed Ryza over to the Sentinels, then stood back, peering over the heads of the Matoran to watch the fight.

Ryxa's face had twisted into a distasteful sneer when the disturbed skakdi had winked at her, but now her expression had been transformed into a grimace of pain, as the medics started their work.

Kelz's watched the battle thoughtfully. These skakdi were an unusual pair, but they clearly worked well together, and were resourceful strategists. But with the local lawmen standing all around him, he kept those thoughts to himself.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Taranis and Tenjin were forced to jump back at the sudden explosion at their feet, landing in a crouching position a short distance behind where they previously stood as the bolt that would have normally hit them where their abdomens were attached pierced into their fused shoulders. They gritted their teeth, letting the pain intensify their rage as they moved for the exit, the Vo-Skakdi throwing another ball of electricity at the Matoran who shot them as the De-Skakdi aimed his weapon at the clip of explosive bolts and fired, hoping that all of the extra ammo going off at once would be enough to take a couple of them out as they ducked into the nearby costruction yard and took cover behind a stack of concrete mix. The duo looked at each other as Taranis' hand moved towards the shaft, snapping the construct in two and resolving to dig out the tip later with his Kukri before tossing what came off in his hand aside.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to draw any attention to ourselves," he growled. "Now we've got the law breathing down our necks... again."

"Are you kidding me? I wake up every morning hoping this kind of Karz will happen! Nothing this exciting ever occurs when we play it safe," Tenjin replied.

They spun around, keeping themselves low and peeking over the baricade to see if anyone had decided to follow them in.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Zelvin (Forsi, Docks)

Zelvin smiled upon hearing Rhea's remark about the ship, it certainly fit with what Zelvin had already in large parts presumed about her. Moving on to the actual ship, it certainly was an extremely impressive piece of work, made to embody its captain's greatest ambitions, and of course also made to help her reach said ambitions.

"Zelvin, you've gotten yourself a front row seat to something grand in the making, don't waste it"

"I can imagine the feeling!"

OOC:

Sorry about delays and minimal post content; I've been doing prep schoolwork for important tests. So been feeling pretty mentally drained lately.

IC: [ Rhea ] - Forsi / shipyards

Rhea wasn't sure quite how to respond to that. She shrugged and smiled, a tad self-consciously.

Can't go wrong with impersonal.

"Yeah, I... er, I guess I'll go find the dock manager, see about payment and legal matters."

OOC:

Sorry about delays and minimal post content; I've been doing prep schoolwork for important tests. So been feeling pretty mentally drained lately.

IC: [ Rhea ] - Forsi / shipyards

Rhea wasn't sure quite how to respond to that. She shrugged and smiled, a tad self-consciously.

Can't go wrong with impersonal.

"Yeah, I... er, I guess I'll go find the dock manager, see about payment and legal matters."

OOC: Haha, you're not the only one  :P

IC: Zelvin (Forsi, Docks)

"Right behind you" Zelvin replied, back in her business-tone. Apparently Rhea hadn't been completely sure how to react to her previous remark, and since Zelvin had no interest in upsetting her, now, she withdrew quietly and adopted a hopefully less threatening stance.

IC: Mar (The Roasted Ruki)

"Deserted is not entirely unexpected in a desert"

OOC:

OOC:

Seriously. What's the best place to sell some cargo and repair a ship? Ga-Koro? Fowadi? Somewhere else?

Fowadi is another ship, not a place.

Ga-Koro, Forsi and Ostia are all suitable places to dock for ship repairs.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Halyx:

"So... Visalk, get us to Forsi. I want this cargo off the ship and these holes Seneaux made patched up. Full speed ahead. Speaking of which, Lumira! She's been staring off into the sunset since we left Ga-Koro."

OOC:

I might not be posting as much in Po-Wahi, since I'll be starting a new character in Ko-Koro. An EVIL Toa.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Neither Taranis nor Tenjin saw anyone immediately follow them into the construction yard, but they were not fools; the guards would be on their way shortly, and they would be ready. Tenjin picked up one of the bags of concrete mix, preparing to lob it towards whoever was stupid enough to get even remotely close to the broken fence as Taranis readied himself to fire his Sonic Projector.

The plan? Vibrate the bag apart in mid air, effectively creating a smoke-screen to aid in their escape.

OOC:@Icarus: OOC-only posts are frowned upon in-game. It would be best to send someone a PM next time you don't have anything to add to your character's story.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Kelz and Ryza

Ryza tore her gaze away from the medics stitching up her bloody bullet wound, and looked up at her brother. He had his thinking face on, which was not a good sign.

He was up to something. As usual.

As the guards moved deeper into the alleyway in pursuit of the attached skakdi, Kelz followed, at a safe distance.

He was very interested to see what would happen.

OOC: So is not making several posts before the other person gets around to replying.

Sentinels- Po-koro

IC: Both of the targeted Matoran dove to the side as they saw the hostile pair aim at them. the electricity flew through the air and slammed into a wall on to opposite street while the sonic blast impacted the ground several feet behind where its target had been.

The Toa and two Matoran who had not attacked moved forward after the twins while the other two collected themselves. A peek around the fence told the Toa the situation and he blew several notes on his whistle. While the two Skakdi got ready to fend off any attack the two Matoran still in the alley ran back out and circled around the other side of the construction site.

When they reached their location, one of the Matoran blew a single note on his own whistle before both him and his partner leaned out from behind the solid rock walls they were heding behind and opened fire at the backs of the criminals. At the same time the Toa brought down their wall of concrete mix with an elemental tug and the two Matoran with him also opened fire. One of them also had an explosive magazine of bolts loaded, while the other was using normal ammunition.

• Upvote 1

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: Right... Guess I jumped the gun a bit there. My bad, Silvan.

IC: Taranis didn't need enhanced hearing to pick up the sounds of the whistles, figuring that the troup of guards were signaling some of their men to attempt to flank them, which was what he would have done if he had more men on his side.

Of course, he would've issued the command via hand signals in order to maintain the element of surprise, but hey; semantics.

Tenjin obviously heard them too, looking around in an attempt to pinpoint where the other Sentinels would be firing from as the De-Skakdi watched their makeshift barricade be toppled over via the Po-Toa's powers. He knew what would be coming next.

"Hit the dirt!" he shouted.

Taranis leaned to the side, knocking Tenjin off-balance as he pushed against the ground with his feet, the Vo-Skakdi tossing the bag into the air above them as they skidded against the gravel on their backs. While the original plan was to vibrate the bag apart, the duo realised that two near-simultaneous blasts of both Impact and Laser Vision would get the job done just as well. With the mix raining down on their former position and obscuring the visibility of that specific area, it would be pretty interesting to watch how the Sentinels would react to the barrage of "friendly-fire" the Skakdi twins had just narrowly and unknowingly avoided themselves, especially since they wouldn't have eyes on where the flying bolts were now intending on hitting. Wanting to add just a dash more insult to their hopefully existing injuries, the De-Skakdi drew his brother's attention to the exposed wooden frame of the adjacent and clearly unfinished two story building off to their lefts.

One Thunderclap move and a Skakdi howling in pain later, and the beams furthest away from them were vibrated apart, causing the structure to collapse on one side as gravity rained rubble down upon the two Matoran who had previously tried to flank them.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Leron

Leron trudged through the sand. He felt dried out, no, more than dried out. He felt like a slug on a plate of salt. He wanted water. Badly, but he couldn't loose track of what his job was. "Wait," the young toa said out loud to himself, "What was my job again," he asked the dry, hot air. He pondered this question. "If it's important, I'll remember later. In the mean time, I need to find some kind of settlement..." He felt faint. He didn't fair well in dry conditions. "I just... need... to find... some... one..."

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC:Guvla

Guvla could see something in the distance and decided to check it out. "I'll be back," she said leaping off the boat and into the water. She swam to shore and when she got on land she used her Kakama to run to, what she discovered was a Toa.

"Hey buddy are you okay?" she asked.

OoC:That's you Isamu

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC: Prei

Headquarters has failed to change too dramatically since I left with the Fowadi on its mission. Guards (Sentinels now, unfortunately) are hard at work within the building, reading reports and sorting through evidence. They are completely absorbed in their work, so nobody notices (like always ...) as I walk into the office I share with several others. Soiyusug and Njaa are not present, but I note Sigu slumped over his desk, snoring loudly. I ignore him, taking my seat and moving to read through any new cases. Long ago, I would have found him annoying, but his noises have become just another part of the background now.

Nothing that I read strikes me as particularly important. The one case that caught my interest turned out to have been assigned to Njaa. Why she had left it on my desk I would never know, but it isn't something I dwell on for too long. All in all, I hadn't really missed anything that required my presence during my time in the village of fire.

I wonder if they even needed me for anything these days.

I wonder ...

IC: Leron

The green toa looked up to see a figure approaching. Fast. He readied himself for a fight, then decided he was better off dead at this point. Then again, what if they didn't want to fight?

"Hey, buddy are you okay," the stranger asked. He looked at her in a bit of confusion and relief.

"Water...," he uttered. Normally he'd offer a bit more politeness, but he felt like a fish that had been out of water for a bit too long. He took a step towards them and almost fell.

OOC: Sorry if there's supposed to be a certain order to replies, PM me if I should know anything. Thanks.

IC Halyx:

"Hey, wait, Guvla!" Halyx had to use his Calix to catch up, and even then, he was still far slower. "Wait up! Guvla, what's wrong with him? Is he..."

Halyx listened closely to the stranger's muttering. "Water..." he kept repeating. Halyx realized this Toa had been without water for what looks to have been days. "Guvla, get this man some water. I'll get back to the ship and tell the rest of the team. Get him back there, as quick as possible."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png