BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Biotron

Biotron wakes up from a sleep and discovers that he is in a place that he doesn't recognize and says "Anya,???? Kultax,???? Gairu,????? Kohili?????? HELP MEE!!!!!!"

OCC: I'm Back.

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

--IC: Gairu--

"Biotron!" exclaimed Gairu.  "I missed you!... And at the same time, I didn't really miss you.  Here, have a water bottle.  We're heading toward those rivers over there to find a ruined temple," he said, unrolling the map and pointing out their destination to Biotron.

--OOC:--

It's dat boi Tahu3.0!

• Upvote 1

"Well.....thanks" Biotron for the first time sees the whole team caring of his safety and well being even if the only people who care of him where Gairu and Kultax "Alright then you have the map let's GO!"

OCC: *Thumbs up*

IC: Toa Rebraz

Rebraz looked ahead and saw a small group, one of them was holding a map so Rebraz guessed that they were on some sort of adventure.

Rebraz didnt know why but he started to approach the group.

OOC: Rebraz is attempting to ineteract.

A sudden crunching of sand met Gairu's ears.  He looked up from the map and gazed around, trying to identify the source of the sound.

He saw a Toa walking their way.  "Hey guys," Gairu said, pointing.  "Look."

--OOC:--

Sup, Kranan.

OOC: I keep bumping into you guys. I hope y'all don't mind.

Surprised by the Matoran's sudden behavior, Rebraz instantly grabs the Matoran's hand. He makes him drop to the ground and increase his grip on the Matoran's hand as if he wanted to snap it, but after realizing he was hurting someone who obviously did nothing to harm him, he instantly releases his grip.

"I'm sorry, muscle reflexes. That was a really bad first impression. Are you okay?" He helps the newcomer up to his feet.

OOC: Hey, Tahu3.0. I honestly have no idea what your character is so I assumed he was a Toa. I might edit that out later :3 *yay more procrastinating*

Edit: Fixed.

Edited by Koala Kranan

IC: Konihi

Well now I know how Biotron would react to an ice toa. considering the power difference between a toa and a matoran I should ahve seen this coming. Still, what was this guys deal? Whatever it was I kept my stare focused on him.

I'd wait to see how this panned out.

"Oh God.  Biotron, stop it!  Not all the white guys are Ko-Toa!" Gairu yelled, grabbing the red Matoran's staff as he swung it back to hit the newcomer.

"I didn't"

I considered involving myself in this fight, but Gairu should be able to keep things under control. 

"Biotron we're not getting into a  tribe war on your behalf"

Oh wait he just fell unconnscious.

Edited by The Invisible Noob
  • Upvote 1

"Oh, give it a rest, Biotron," mumbled Gairu.

To the newcomer, he said, "Don't worry about it.  It's him that should be sorry.  He's got this thing against Toa of Ice, and you happen to look a lot like one."

He extended his hand.  "Let's try that again.  Hi.  I'm Gairu."

OOC edit: [sarcasm]Oh wow we're a friendly group. [sarcasm/]

Let's fix that, shall we?

Rebraz watched the Matoran run off and hide behind a rock. The Matoran was already beginning to annoy him.

"I'd be very happy to oblige," he said with his arms crossed.

He aimed his finger at the rock where the matoran was hiding, and sent a wave of heat that made the rock melt.

OCC: does this mean that Biotron is dead? well anways im gonna say this anyways

Biotron after seeing the rock melt runs away to the distance shouting.

"You PEOPLE ARE TRATIORS!!!!!"

Biotron disappears and no one sees him anymore.

"Welp," said Gairu.  "Maybe it's for the best that he's gone.  He did have a nasty habit of getting us into trouble."

To Rebraz, he said, "So, what brings a Toa of Plasma like you to Po-Koro?"

I should have expected that outburst, Kultax was desperate for friends and now he just lost one. Was that wind Kultax's though? It was timed just as we made him angry.

"I told him to demonstrate his powers. If Rebraz showed his powers of plasma in some form, then Biotrons anger would have been proven unfounded"

I said, adding on "With the hostility he displayed, scaring him was well justified at this point"

OOC Edit: Decided to add a bit more description now I realize this is the first time Konihi has seen Kultax use his elemental powers.

Edited by The Invisible Noob