BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Atheil

There was a large gap between his perch and the platform. He had exhausted himself with the excessive free running, having not moved in such a way in years. He decided he would not ask for assistance, as to not show weakness. Athiel tensed his muscles and leaped across with all his remaining strength. Unfortunately for him, he was a few feet of, leaving him flailing as he desperately tried to grab the ledge. Again, he was too far under it to reach it. He found himself nearing the tree that was supporting the platform, and gracefully unsheathed his daggers and dug them into the trunk. Now that he was secure, he started his accent, tired but unscathed.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Tarex gave the voice a sidelong glance, saying nothing.

They weren't quite "there" yet, in fact they still had some walking to do by his metric, but he got the meaning.

He nodded once. "Figured I'd try something new."

He did a quick mental check of his equipment, most of which was hidden beneath his dark cloak. Bandoliers, check. Crystalline spikes placed in said bandoliers, check. Within quick drawing distance, just like they should be. Armor was intact.

Sword? Hard to miss. Certainly the most reassuring burden he'd ever carried. Even with the blade concealed by the cloak, the long pommel still rose up above his head and right shoulder.

This person didn't seem openly hostile. He probably wouldn't need any of that, but it never hurt to be careful. As such, Tarex made sure to keep her in his field of view at all times as they walked, expression stoic yet attentive. Every so often, he would scan either side of the road, wary of potentially being led into an ambush.

It probably also didn't hurt to keep an arm near the bandolier of spikes on his thigh, either.

Not like the girl would notice. Cloak was good for that sort of thing, very wise investment.

Paranoia properly sated, the two walked on, Tarex ever so slightly trailing.

Edited by The Doc

helo frens

IC: The what?

Things had definitely changed while he was gone. Hard to believe it had only been two years at the most.

An entire village, already built, destroyed, and being rebuilt?

Nothing if not an industrious bunch we are.

"Hive Assault?"

helo frens

IC: "Hm." he grunted neutrally.

Good ****ing riddance. The little dicks
were always buzzing around in the summer and killing everything before he'd get to it.

And having to resort to fishing...

The scar on his side gained a momentary flash of feeling from long ago. He remembered those cold, merciless eyes. So entrancingly terrifying...

It wasn't always the best idea.

He blinked, face stony as ever. His eyes were drawn into the distance, as the gates and walls--yes still in reparation-- slowly shifted into view.

He should have guessed it would be much smaller and more rustic than Ta.

Not always a bad thing, he supposed. Typically get more trustworthy folk out in places where the main concern is keeping everyone alive and well.

Cities proper, on the other hand...

Hives of scum and villainy. All that social and political maneuvering, the tensions of cooping way to many people up in one place, all of it was a breeding ground for the stuff.

Edited by The Doc

helo frens

IC: Athiel

"Yeah, I'm fine. I managed to secure myself to the tree using my daggers. I'm ascending as we speak."When he was closed enough to the platform, Athiel pushed of the tree, sheathing his daggers and grabbed the ledge, swinging up on top of the platform.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

OOC: MOOK FORCE 1 GO, GO, GO!

IC:

The Reveler and the mooks from Ta-Koro returned back to their settlement in the depths of Le-Wahi.

"Sir, Was the operation a success?" Halfimus asked, keep pace with The Reveler by hopping frantically.

"These fools messed it up. The village was already in flames... Other aggressors. These two idiots hit a Blacksmith's abode instead. One was killed. Luckily, they've brought back a new participant for the games... Moe!"

The Toa of Plantlife appeared at the The Reveler's side. Being one of the few Toa at the settlement, "Moe" was singularly loyal to the one who commanded and owned the Settlement... The Reveler. She even took the expense of modifying her appears to appear more like her boss.

"You called sir?" She asked, eyeing the Skakdi captive with certain interest.

"Make sure this one is bond.,. And make sure her eyes will be sealed shut until the games begin. Dont want her to break free."

"Yes sir," The Red toa of the Green said, creatng a stretchy-yet-difficult-to-break vine around the Skakdi's arms, as well as around her eyes. When she was done, the female Skakdi was taken away, thrown into the communal prison with the other captives. The group of four Skakdi also freed the detective around the same time, removing his mask and weapons before throwing him into the tree-prison with the others.

Later that evening, The Reveler sat alone in his hall, musing over what would be the future. Everything was was set in place, the combatants had come. Some from the north, the survivors from Pala-Koro. Others had been kidnapped from other wahis. He was informed a member of the Le-Koro Guard was a captive, as well as a detective from Ga-Koro. The detective he had certainly heard of, and scuttlebutt was that he had been searching for The Reveler in some misguided need to uphold the Koro's laws.

This was not the Koros. This was the beginning of something new.

The Reveler rose from his tree-throne, striding out of the hall to observe the sun before it set over the tops of the trees. The Games would begin soon.

Very soon.

OOC: Oooohkay. So for those of you who are captive, you're being held on the inside of a giant tree. You're all free to interact with each other, but there is only one entrance, and no windows. There are no objects inside the tree, it is a completely bare room, devoid of windows, furniture, and any objects. All of you have been depowered through various means, and several guards are on the outside of the singular door. Have fun until the games start~

IC: Merzt

Merzt smiled behind his mask as he banged the metal sheet with his hammer-for-a-hand. Even in the Village of Air there was a demand for metal, all sorts, in flat sheets. Thankfully, making sheet metal was one of Merzt's specialities.

Well, not really. He didn’t make the metal sheets, he just flattened the imperfections in them. Still, he considered it a part of making sheet metal. The ores had come a long way from Onu-Koro. Le-Koro had a few mines, down on the surface, but nothing compared to what Onu-Koro was churning out. Merzt once heard that Onu-Koro could give out metal ore to every being for a year and they would still have enough ore to not even worry about it.

But their Akiri was smarter then that. Even with the end of inter-Koro “war-fears,” ore was still pricey.

Merzt hoped that the price of ore would drop eventually, so we could get enough of the sheet metal together to make his own form of glider, using the newer technology from the other villages. “Metal gliders. We’d never get brought down!”

OOC: Merzt open for interaction.

WIP

IC: Alfon

Maybe ditching my work post wasn't such a hot idea. Maybe it wasn't smart of me to chase after some strange, beautiful woman I met in the jungle either. Looking back on it now, I kind of deserved this. Karma's work, no doubt.

When I awoke, a dull pain throbbed at the back of my head but that wasn't what troubled me. My mind felt sluggish as my senses slowly came to, my body sapped dry of energy and my muscles seemed to be made of lead and my bones fragile glass. The idea of being sick came to mind, but this feeling, it was distantly familiar. It took me a long moment to think and assemble my thoughts, willing myself to wake up, and then it came to me: my mask was gone.

A surge of panic. My eyes shot open, though I continued to lay on the floor. My hands crept to my face, feeling for my Iden-shaped Calix, but my fingers only brushed a naked face. The next thing I did was look around the area, noticing the dark, wooden walls surrounding me for the first time. Well, more like us. There were other people here, confined to this bare, empty space which I could only guess was a prison. Sure seemed like one. Not a window in sight, let alone a crack or two to let any light shine through. Everyone here was maskless, weaponless, powerless.

Suffice to say, I was pretty ticked. Mostly at myself. The urge to rage came out of nowhere, but weakness overcame it, and I was forced to swallow my anger. Now wasn't the time to despair. A lot of questions floated in the air, and if I could get any answers, I would get them.

Across from me, I spotted a sleek, silver and red Toa whose element I couldn't deduce from a single glance. I shifted towards him and sat close by before broaching the topic.

"Hey," I said, my voice lacking its usual energy. "Do you know where we are?"

OOC: That'd be Examus.

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: Iiasmir from Ta-Koro.

IC: (Iiasmir)

The huge Skakdi, who had taken to climbing into the trees to continue following the two captors. When he reached the settlement, he became more and more confused as to what was going on. From what was going down, he could tell that there were multiple prisoners. He stroked his chin thoughtfully...maybe he could make more connections than previously considered. What to do, however? Free the prisoners, and gain their favor, or form an alliance with the captors and possibly gain an ally?

Only time would tell.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Athiel

"I haven't eaten in several days, and I am not familiar with the area. Thus, I elect to stay with you. If you object, please voice you concerns." Thus, Athiel slipped back into his old habits of adding little emotion into his words, likely due to his exhaustion and hunger.

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Dehkaz

The Toa of Magnetism's eyes flicked across the being before them, taking in every detail, every scar, every little movement. So this was the man. Honestly, Dehkaz was a bit surprised at the revelation. He'd expected someone... taller. Not matter, the Turaga looked just as dangerous, and unlike his goons standing behind them, he did pose a threat. Most definitely.

"We heard someone was looking to hire," Dehkaz said to the Vo-Turaga, keeping the accent up effortlessly. His hands were clasped behind his back where Naona could see, though not motionless. With a single finger, he motioned to the two brutes positioned behind and on either side of them. He opened up three fingers on his other hand, and closed them rapidly in succession.

On three, the two behind us.

He held out his three fingers again, and slowly began to close them one by one.

IC: Kythera

"Certainly is," Kythera agreed from ahead of them, her gaze still pointed ahead at the walled village. Or more specifically, the pair of Toa walking towards the entrance to it, just ahead of the four of them. It looked like they'd come out of the jungle form a different angle, hiding them from view until now.

"Gate's open," Kythera called out to them with a not-that-particularly-raised voice. "Just go on in."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"No. If I were to guess, somewhere in Le-Wahi. That's where I was kidnapped by an absolute monstrosity. Next thing I knew when I woke up, my weapons and my mask were gone, and I was inside this room, stuck waiting."

I looked towards the person who had spoke; A Toa, who looked like some guy out of an advert; thick yet smooth muscles adorned his frame as though he'd spent the time before he'd been thrown in here working out throughout day and night.

He was without a mask, though, and that probably was tiring him out as well. But I'd spent more time than he had within this cell, and by now I'd gotten somewhat used to the lack of energy; at least, enough to have the following outburst in anger and furstration.

"And do you know what ###### me off? When random, utter strangers decide they barge into your life and hit your head. I mean, don't they have courtesy? Can't they not mind their own business, or at the very least ask you to come with them nicely instead of ATTACKING YOU? Gah, people these days. Massive pricks."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Dehkaz

With a flurry of movement, the thug standing behind Dehkaz wasn't standing anymore, nor was he located behind him either. In fact, the surly being was pressed up against the far wall, looking quite confused as his few active brain cells attempted to process exactly what was going on, Such as why he was unable to breath properly, why his armor was crushing itself, and the more obvious question as to why his body wasn't obeying gravity as it normally should.

In contrast Dehkaz had barely moved from his own spot, and was still standing with his gaze fixed on the V-Turaga seated before them, his hand outstretched towards the thug on the wall, as if keeping him there by sheer force of will.

To his credit, the Turaga acted quickly, standing up with a false sense of unconcern.

That was when four other being suddenly leapt out from the shadowy area behind the crime lord's small throne. And things definitely looked to be getting a lot more interesting.

"...Well then."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic Elotsa

After an eternity of walking, he finally arrived at what he thought to be the famed village of air. Except it wasn't. The gates were rusty, the huts ramshackle, even the air smelled of deterioration. He saw a few beings speaking in the distance, abs went over. He said, "where is everyone?"

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

IC: Colx (Fitness Center)

"You'd think people could see the 'closed' sign by now" I muttered as I went for the door to see who'd stopped by. When I looked out, the only thing to look back at me was the empty street.

"Darn kids" I muttered and turned to walk back inside.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Ic Elotsa

After an eternity of walking, he finally arrived at what he thought to be the famed village of air. Except it wasn't. The gates were rusty, the huts ramshackle, even the air smelled of deterioration. He saw a few beings speaking in the distance, abs went over. He said, "where is everyone?"

OOC: I assume that's us

IC: Trava (Pala-Koro)

"Beats me, this village has been in disrepair for a while" I replied to the newcomer, my gaze instantly drawn to my fellow Lesterin's attire. Gray covering... it signified grieving, and his attittude followed suit.

"I think it's just us and those two jokers over there" she said, pointing to Kunitu and Tarex a little further off.

"Oh yeah the gate's open, shall we?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Trava (Pala-Koro)

"Nah this is Pala-Koro. Former fortress settlement of the Island Liberation Front and current lodging of what I'd call opportunists and scavengers."

"A 'wretched hive of scum and villainy' as someone once said."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Merzt

Merzt slapped an insect on his neck. The darn things were fond of any kind of moisture, including sweat. “Stupid bugs,” Merzt muttered, banging his hammer-for-a-hand down on the sheet metal. A few more hits and it was smooth, flat to the naked eye, but Merzt was sure that there were tiny imperfections only a Toa could see, if they had the right mask.

A small grunt, a quick walk, and the sheet was settled along side the rest of the products. “14....15...16.” Merzt counted silently to himself. He had hit his target for the day, and hallelujah, he was done until tomorrow. Merzt clocked out, said his farewells to his co-workers and decided to go see what was happening in the village of air. Perhaps something exciting, like a bar fight or more Toa trying to be heroes and accidental falling off the edge to their doom.

Merzt saw that happen once. It was some Toa of Stone, he remembered that, but wasn’t sure what his mask was. It didn’t help him anyways, after the Vortixx theft shot the Toa in the chest with some energy gun. The Toa’s armor absorbed it, but when he staggered back, his foot went off, and his body followed suit. That Vortixx is still wanted to this day. Maybe Merzt would catch him someday in his metal glider.

That made him grin.

WIP

IC: Alfon

Silver and red struck me as a bit of a hothead, somehow with enough energy to vent to me like I was his new therapist. Considering we shared mutual feelings, I actually welcomed the outburst and found myself nodding in agreement.

"How long you been here?"