BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Rahkiir:

Rahkiir had barely any time to react, but was just quick enough that the axe only grazed his arm. It still hurt like nothing else, mind you, but at least his arm wasn't cut off.

Weakened from bloodloss, Rahkiir's vision was slowly fading. He still had enough to aim, though, and hurled yet another fireball at Beosach before running (or, rather, hopping) towards the nearest lift. If he was quickly enough, he could send it a floor or two before having to get to a healer.

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

OOC: Fulmen's eyes are the only tone of yellow on him, he's colored sand blue and white.

IC (As Fulmen): The matoran was speechless at how the skakdi responded. He had expected his face to be melted or screamed at, but this was out of the ordinary. "Y-yes, yes I am." Said the Vo-Matoran as he took D'let's hand and stood up. "My name's Fulmen, I used to be an inventor before Makuta attacked the island." He spoke in a nervous tone, still afraid of the skakdi.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

OOC: I apologize, I misread the profile.

IC: D'let

D'let pulled out his tablet again and began tapping away at it. "Mmmmy name is....D'let. That is D-L-E-T." He glanced up and made eye contact. "The 'D' is s-s-silent." He looked back down at his tablet and muttered, "I'm nothing."

IC:Anirax

Anirax snarled.

"What, you want me to freeze it solid? Because from what I know, this," she gestured to the trapped (dire?) scorpion. "Is already close to what you call 'torturous'. Freezing it solid is monstrous." Anirax crossed her arms again.

"And besides, carrying me would only slow you down." She looked at where Le-Koro was. Wasn't that far.

"I'm a rogue anyways. I can run fast even with a leg wound. So, keep up." She raised her eyebrows and smiled, before turning and beginning a solid run for the settlement.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

OOC: It's okay, I've made errors from skimming & misreading before. 

IC (As Fulmen): "So... I'm supposed to pronounce your name, Let?" Asked the Vo-Matoran. "What's that you're holding? It looks interesting to me." 

IC (As Adamas): The toa of crystal looked back at the Nui-Jaga and imagined herself in its place. *She's right, what am I doing? What kind of toa would I be if I killed someone's pet?* She turned around to see Anirax running towards Le-Koro. "Wish I had a Kakama now." the crystal toa said as she sprinted after the toa of ice. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

== Le-Wahi - Le-Koro Village - Turaga Talu's Hut ==

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki

IC: Doseki got up and walked out side when he heard a commotion. "What is going on out there?" He asked aloud as he opened the door to Talu's hut. Doseki had missed the actual fight but did manage to see the aftermath as a Toa was scrambling to one of the elevators and used fire to burn it. Looking around he noticed another Po-Matoran(Beosach). He recognized this Matoran as the Map maker Beosach. Walking up to the Matoran he introduced himself. "Hello there  brother I am Doseki, what brings you to Le-Koro." 

== Le-Koro Village - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

== Frozen in a Crystal Trap ==

OOC: Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: Scorpio had stopped struggling long enough to hear both Toa making their escape. This wont do at all, they were just going to leave him like this. The Nui-Jaga tried to struggle some more but he was still frozen in place.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC (As Adamas): "Do what the Le-Matoran do, climb trees." The crystal toa said as she stopped to catch her breath. "I could generate some crystals for you to use as handholds." 

OOC: Do NOT bypass the word filter. -B6 Talu was about to sing for you!

IC: The Turaga breathed in heavily before letting it out with a droop of his finger as the Matoran walked out the door. Sighing, he walked over to the door and closed it.

Edited by Black Six

IC (As Adamas): "Maybe they only have one lift so it's easier to guard and prevents the risk of people taking illegal rides." Said the toa of crystal as crystals began growing from her feet. Adamas's fingertips grew claws formed from diamonds and soon, she gained makeshift toes. "I'm going to be a bit slow, this is the first time I've done this." Said the crystal toa as she jumped up and dug her claws into the tree bark. Her right foot kicked into the trunk and pierced it, twisting her foot and snapping off the crystal shards to form a small foothold whole at the same time, pulling herself up with her right hand. She repeated the same action with her left foot and slowly got up the tree, leaving a trail of foot and handholds.

"The crystals should be sturdy enough, but they have some sharp edges, so be careful with your hands." Adamas warned Anarix as she heaved herself onto a tree branch and took a rest to let her elemental powers recharge. "I can see the village square from up here. What a mess, what happened over there?"

OOC: It's okay, I've made errors from skimming & misreading before. 

IC (As Fulmen): "So... I'm supposed to pronounce your name, Let?" Asked the Vo-Matoran. "What's that you're holding? It looks interesting to me."

D'let paused in his tapping and looked at the Matoran's chest. "It's an Oooonu-Koroan Information Tablet, or something around those lines."

IC - Beosach:

Letting the momentum of his axe swing carry him for the moment, Beosach hit the deck along with his blade, the fireball passing uselessly above him - although, for a moment, his neck was a bit warmer than he preferred. He got up quickly, watching as Rahkiir hop-limped away to a lift, and he frowned. He then turned to Komae - and to the Le-Toa who had just helped them out.

"Think we should get him to a hospital - and preferably the guards?" he asked, loud enough that Kunitu could hear him from her true. "Think you might help with that, miss Toa?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Beosach:

Given the distance that was now between Rahkiir and Beosach, Beosach had no problems with avoiding the man's fireballs. He turned to Komae after dodging one, and began to speak.

"Komae, do you have a disk handy? Preferably sharp enough that it could sever some of those vines and cause him trouble enough getting away for the Gukko Force to come take care of him? Barring that, do you have any skill throwing knives or anything like that?"

profiles i guess

IC: Komae [Le-Koro]

The Matoran had nearly been singed, stabbed, and shot by this point by the increasingly-frazzled looking Toa, and by now even his customary smile had given way to something approaching irritation.  "Hm.  Can't say I've got a disk.  But I do have these."  He reached into his pack and pulled out a few carving knives.  Suddenly smiling again, he handed one over to the other Matoran.  "Always keep the tools of your trade with you, Beosach!" 

He glanced over his shoulder at the Toa who'd dispersed the flames.  "You don't mind if we go after this troublemaker, do you? I realize it's not very Matoran-like, but..." he shrugged.  "I'm afraid he's not very Toa-like."  Without another word, he turned and started walking towards the elevator; humming to himself, he took one of the knives and hurled it at the vines holding it up.  It struck against one, weakening it, but bounced off and fell to the ground below.  He sighed.  "I never was much good at throwing these things.  Oh well.  Guess we'll do it by hand."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC - Beosach:

"I know he was trying to kill us, but if we can, let's knock him out and take him to the hospital and the guard, shall we? I'd rather not have to deal with killing a man in a Koro where I'm not sure what the penal code is." Beosach, finishing what he was saying, began walking the same way as Komae, and threw the knife Komae had given him as well. It hit the same vine as Komae, but with the hilt, rather than the blade.

"Hmm. Looks like I'm worse at throwing knives than you. I'll just have to practice that."

profiles i guess

IC Rahkiir:

Rahkiir mentally facepalmed.

After mentally facepalming, he changed from hitting the Matoran with fireballs to burning off the vines. If he was right, he'd land in the water. If he was wrong, he'd land on another platform, possibly spraining his ankle if not outright destroying it.

Here's hoping.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

"I didn't say anything about killing," he replied, which was true.  In front of him, the fireballs suddenly seemed to change direction, now focusing on the vines holding up the elevator.  Komae blinked, then kept walking forward, cupping one hand around his mouth as he did.  "Excuse me! Mister joke of a Toa? What do you think you're doing?"

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

IC - Beosach:

"Does he not understand that wherever he lands he's going to get seriously hurt?" Beosach asked, frowning. "If he hits the platform below, he's going to get relatively hurt if only because the elevator he's in is going to collapse on impact and he's already hurt anyways, which'll cause more problems when he falls, which is likely. If he falls all the way down to the forest floor and hits the water, then the water is going to resist the impact similarly to the ground will, and he's likely going to have broken bones, alongside a mess of an elevator around him, alongside his own bleeding. That's essentially a suicide jump..." He shook his head.

"Komae, I really don't think he's all there in the head."

profiles i guess

IC Rahkiir:

Rahkiir was falling, fast. He realized that he had but a moments notice to jump out of the elevator, curl into a ball, and roll safely.

All he could think was "thank Rahvok for helpless civilians."

This was before Rahkiir released that his leg was still bleeding, his arm still hurt, and now he had sprained his ankle.

"OW. See what you did?!"

Rahkiir hobbled along, hoping to find a healer somewhere. Then a thought sprung through his mind.

"Wait... what if there are other elevators they could take? Uh-oh."

hop. "OW." hop. "OW." hop. "OW." hop. "OW." hop. "OW."

Not his finest moment. He prayed he'd be fast enough to outrun these obnoxious Matoran.

Perhaps he'd try another Koro later on.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC - Beosach:

Beosach, in the process of walking over to where the elevator was to see the aftermath of it hitting the water far below, heard a thump - upon quickly running over to check, he saw Rahkiir hobbling along, now with a sprained ankle to add to the laceration in his leg and the graze on his arm. "Komae, I think we have to keep going after him. He's going to get himelf killed soon if we don't try to knock him out and take him to the guard."

profiles i guess

OOC: Well, I've had a few other characters that were supposed to be part of certain events but weren't, so I'm rebooting Haraki into a healer and Adomai... Adomai still wants to talk to Echelon, but is a little busy being non-existant. I have nothing better for these characters, and I have something rather interesting for Haraki planned later on that works well with the setup I have here.

IC Rahkiir & Haraki [Le-Koro, Haraki's Hut]

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

"Who is it?"

"I am Ra-... sorry, Halak. My name is Halak! I've been attacked by madmen!"

Haraki opened the door to "Halak," only to see an old Toa of.... Stone, badly wounded.

"Oh, my... Get in here!"

Haraki helped "Halak" onto a bed and began treating his wounds. She was able to heal the sprained ankle with her Mask of Healing, but had to treat the wound on his leg manually.

"What happened?"

"These two Matoran, they jumped out at me and... One of them had a huge axe..."

"It's alright... Stay there, and I'll run up to the market and get some bandages."

Haraki left her small hut and ran to the nearest working elevator. Heading up to the market, she saw a group of other healers treated singed villagers as well as two Po-Matoran, gazing out over the platform.

"You! You two! How dare you attack an old man? That is the single most despicable I've ever heard!"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC - Beosach:

"Well, you can ask just about any bystander here about that Toa of Fire attacking us first," Beosach called back to Haraki, somewhat annoyedly. "Since we disagreed with him on matters involving his religion, he decided it was better to kill us for our supposed heresy than to just calmly disagree and walk away. I had to defend myself from that madman, and I do hope you'll notice all the property damage he caused, too."

profiles i guess

IC - Beosach:

"Well, you can ask just about any bystander here about that Toa of Fire attacking us first," Beosach called back to Haraki, somewhat annoyedly. "Since we disagreed with him on matters involving his religion, he decided it was better to kill us for our supposed heresy than to just calmly disagree and walk away. I had to defend myself from that madman, and I do hope you'll notice all the property damage he caused, too."

IC Haraki:

"Toa of Fire? Now you sound like the madman, all I saw was a Toa of Stone with a sprained ankle, a grazed arm and a wound a inch or two deep!"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC - Beosach:

"That wound was in his thigh, right? Yeah, it came from my axe. He was here preaching about some 'dragon god' and when I disagreed with him, he started attacking myself and my friend Komae here, causing us to have to defend ourselves. If you don't believe that he was a Toa of Fire, come up here and see all the scorch marks around the place from him. Or just look at what happened to the vines on that elevator. Lastly, you can always come up and ask the Toa of Air sitting in the tree over there."

profiles i guess

IC Haraki:

She couldn't believe it. She got duped. She got duped by an old religious freakazoid.

"Say... you wouldn't happen to want to take him to the hospital? I have him cooped up in my hut."

IC Rahkiir

Rahkiir had a bad feeling in his gut, but passed it off as trauma from blood loss.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC - Beosach:

"Yes," Beosach readily replied. "He needs to visit the hospital to make sure he doesn't die anytime soon from bloodloss - he's lucky the wound from my axe didn't sever an artery, with where it was - and beyond that, he needs a visit from the guards of this Koro. He's a danger to the public, the way he is. Care to take myself and my friend to where he is so the three of us can bring him to the hospital?"

profiles i guess

IC: Anirax

Anirax was about to start climbing, when she heard she faint whistling of something falling. Looking over, she watched as what looked like a lift smashed into the water beneath it, vanishing. Ah.

"So, uh, looks like I was right and wrong." She gestured to where it had landed. "They did indeed have a lift system. The thing is, they don't anymore."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC - Beosach:

"Yes," Beosach readily replied. "He needs to visit the hospital to make sure he doesn't die anytime soon from bloodloss - he's lucky the wound from my axe didn't sever an artery, with where it was - and beyond that, he needs a visit from the guards of this Koro. He's a danger to the public, the way he is. Care to take myself and my friend to where he is so the three of us can bring him to the hospital?"

IC Haraki:

"I've treated his wounds, but he needs some serious bed rest. I don't think he's ready to go to jail anytime soon. Maybe a shrink could help, but certainly not jailtime."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

The other Po-Matoran sighed and shook his head.  "Maybe a shrink, maybe a Toa with the good sense to remind him what the word means.  But until then, we can't have people just running around trying to burn anyone who doesn't buy into their crazy, wouldn't you agree?"

IC - Beosach:

"Given how he reacted, don't you think it would be best, for public safety, to put him in the hands of those who can clothe him, feed him, get him the help he needs, protect him, and protect all of us from him?" Beosach replied, raising an eyebrow. "The Gukko Force isn't known for its brutality. I'm sure they'll take good care of him. Beyond that, with all of the damage he just caused...I'm sure the general public would feel safer knowing he was getting watched by their police."

Edited by Grochi of Potoos

profiles i guess

D'let paused in his tapping and looked at the Matoran's chest. "It's an Oooonu-Koroan Information Tablet, or something around those lines."

IC (As Fulmen): "A tablet?" The Vo-Matoran's eye lit up in excitement. "Wow, I want a tablet now. You're so lucky, they're really expensive to get." Said the lightning matoran, grinning widely. "When did you come to Le-Koro, Let?"

ooc: wow I feel stiffed. I think my last post was ignored by everyone but Tea-Rex. Sorry about that man, Doseki is a guard and loud commotions are bound to attract his attention.

== Le-Wahi - Le-Koro Village - Central Square ==

== Interacting with the attacked party ==

IC: Doseki remained quiet listening to the other Po-Matoran until fireballs started coming from a lift. He had to use his Kolhii stick to block and deflect some of them. Looking over the edge of the platform to see the water below and what looked to be a Po-Toa making a slow escape. He turned back to the small group and was about to ask again what was going on when a Toa of Ice started ranting about the same character being wrongfully assaulted by the other Po-Matoran. "So there is a misguided Toa of Fire masquerading as a Toa of Stone?" Doseki did not like this very much at all. "As a guard of Po-Koro I recommend this threat be quickly secured regardless of where he is. Both for his safety as well as the public at large. I did not see the initial interaction so I don't know who started it," Doseki used his Kolhii stick to tap out a small fire that was trying to grow at his feet. "But I did see the aftermath of his escape and the amount of destruction for such a peaceful village is unwarranted.". 

== Le-Koro Village - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

== Frozen in a Crystal Trap ==

OOC: Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: Scorpio was still trapped there with his butt and tail flailing in the air though some of the Ice managed to melt giving him a bit more freedom from his severally restricted predicament. His breathing had become labored as he was not designed to remain in such a position for an extended period of time and if the rest of the ice did not melt soon his health was going to go south quickly.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

OOC EDIT: Sorry for ignoring you, Prowl, but the group of us were rather focused on each other, rather than anybody else randomly jumping in. Just a word of advice, try PMing one of us next time. I can say for sure that I don't read every single post in the place, I just focus on the people I already knew for sure I was interacting with.

IC - Beosach:

Beosach turned to the other Po-Matoran who was there, raising an eyebrow because he'd never seen the person before in his life.

"Not to be mean - I appreciate the addition to what I was saying - but who even are you?"

Edited by Grochi of Potoos

profiles i guess

ooc: Good note, I'll remember that for next time. :D

== Le-Wahi - Le-Koro Village - Central Square ==

== Interacting with the attacked party ==

IC: Doseki offered his free hand once more to introduce himself. "I am sorry I guess you had not heard me the first time. No worries what with the commotion that was going on. I am Doseki of the Po-Koro guard. It is good to see a fellow Po-Matoran in these parts. It has been quite some time since I have been home. How is our home land been?" Doseki didn't really know if Beosach had been to Po-Koro or even Po-Wahi in general. Still it does not hurt to ask. "I seen how well you handled yourself, have you had military combat training?"

Onua.png