Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

OOC: Sorry KNI, only noticed that Kyju post a few seconds ago. Also, Xerov's a Matoran. ;)
OOC: No problem. He is? My bad.IC. Talking"I need to talk to you away from the others for a moment." He said, glancing at Feongulf, then back to Xerov.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Kino Iho)Kino smiled and kneeled down to the matoran. As she looked over him, he was likely to feel uncomfortable, when she was done judging the matoran's looks, what seemed to be his behavior as he spoke. How well he seemed to speak she was delighted. Karz, she would have picked up the poor matoran and swung him around if she could. He was perfect, exactly what the Palm of Makuta would need."I like this one, he recognizes the need for restraint, unlike most of the others." Kino said. "I'll take this one then....what's your name again?" The way she spoke about taking him was almost like how matoran children acted when they were trying to pick some pet from a store window.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Kino)"Alright Cimond, consider yourself my right hand. When Echelon and I have finished our talk we will go to Ta-Koro and get new masks, that is where we will assume our new identities. There has been news about Ko-Koro having been attacked and weakened recently. This is of no connection to Makuta it would seem. We will start our holy mission there, but not before we find Iegasa." She stood back up and motioned for Cimond to join the main group."When Echelon and I are done here, I will leave and you will join me. For now...join the others." Her voice was commanding and yet pleasant to listen to. The kind of voice most would listen to, the kind of body that most men on this island would be tripping over to spend time with. She knew where her talents laid and they did not lay in straight up fights. It was this talent for moving people in all the right ways that would aid in the creation of the Church of Makuta.

IC. TalkingKyju kept walking, leading him out of the earshot of the rest of the group. Even then, his words were softly spoken. Others overhearing was undesirable, borderline unacceptable."We may have argued earlier, but I believe I can use someone of your intelligence, connections, and innocence to the public eye."He had to kneel and lower his head to reach near eye level with the Matoran. This allowed him to speak in an even more quiet manner."See, I have a bit of a project going on in Onu-Koro. I made a deal with a leading officer in the Ussalry, whose name I shall not say, and I have begun replacing soldiers when mercenaries. I have a delivery coming in soon, and you shall soon find out what it is. For now, this shall suffice." He reached into his jacket, and unwrapped a bit of the package he'd received. While the nature of this package was revealed to Xerov, it could not be risked to be seen by anyone else. Simply put, it was shocking."I am going to attempt a hostile takeover of Onu-Koro very soon. I will be speaking with Echelon and the Skakdi as well, and possibly a few others. Are you going to take my offer?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: *grumbles something about already having plans of his own to take over Onu-Koro*IC: Xerov (Kini-Nui)You always manage to dig yourself into a deeper pile of *****.Okay, this is simple enough. You just have to deny his offer, get Feongulf, and get ou-"I accept."What was that? Why did I just do that? At what point did doing that become a good idea?"What do you want me to do?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Xerov (Kini-Nui)I raise an eyebrow, looking coldly at him, then smirk. "It's not often I'm asked to lie through my teeth. Be helpful if I had a name to go with my compliments, though."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Pae - Kini-NuiPae was sort of sitting, laying against a tree. He was still very weak from the poisoned blade, or bolt, or both, but he was alright. He would always survive, Pae was as strong as they came. He was tired. But he couldn't sleep, he would never willingly let his guard down. Not until he was sure he was in a safe and secure place to be, he would not close his eyes.Yes, Kino was there, but although he trusted her, sleeping out in the open was never a good idea. Not even with close allies.He simply sat, watching the exchange from a ways away, at the tree line.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: (Kino)"No, I believe that will be all. When we have set up in Ko-Koro I will send a messenger through the Cultured Gentry, failing that I'll hired some messenger to find you and deliver the news." Kino answered. Smiling she ran her hand along the length of Echelon's arm, whispering into his ear as she moved behind him, her tone a seductive and bewitching one."When our mission is done this land will be called Makuta Nui and you will one of the ones that made it so. The power you will wield will be great and terrible and those who oppose us will tremble beneath your feet, Envoy of Makuta." Before the Toa of Magnetism could respond she had already started walking away from the Suva Kaita and up to Pae, motioning for him to follow her away from the rest of the group."Echelon shares the same belief that I do. That we must win the hearts and minds of the people. Such actions such as Pala Koro will not win us those hearts. I will be leaving soon, Pae. Echelon will be giving the group missions. I would ask that you come with me but we both know where you can serve Makuta better, here. I want you to ensure that there is no dissent, no selfish ambitions that will compromise this group. You will be the Church's First Inquisitor." She smiled and then turned back to the rest of the group. "Strange that it might seem, these people will be a part of the founding of a new society, a society cloaked in shadow, protected by it, Makuta Nui. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?"

Edited by The Mask

IC (Echelon)Echelon raised his eyebrow as Kino passed. Her charms wouldn't work on him; Echelon had learned to crush any reproductive instincts long ago. But she clearly had every quality befitting of a Priestess of Makuta; she was cunning, loyal, ruthless, and seductive. Quite the femme fatale.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: (Kino)"Well then Inquisitor I will be leaving. When next we meet you will not recognize me. I will send for you though when the time calls for it," Kino smiled. The role of Inquisitor would be his alone at the moment. "When you feel it is necessary, induct more into your ranks, if I find any in my travels that could serve under you I will send them your way. Au revoir, Pae." She said before she started walking in the direction of Le-Wahi.She motioned for Cimond to follow her without speaking. He would know it was time to leave and they would begin their trek back to Le-Wahi and in search of Iegasa.OOC: For some reason the colors aren't working.

Edited by The Mask

OOC: The following is a jam between myself and Ghosthands. Enjoy.IC. Talking.Kyju nodded to Xerov."Thank you for your time. Consider the offer. I want to know if you're strong enough to go through with it."He departed, leaving Xerov to his thoughts and rejoining the main group. Echelon had recently wrapped up his conversation with Kino. He could only guess what the subject matter had been, but the girl looked very intrigued and rather prideful. Maybe he had flattered her? Possibly offered her something. Maybe a position. Similar to what Kyju was doing now."Echelon," he said abruptly, "can I speak with you?"IC (Echelon)"Of course," the Dark Toa replied, turning. "What matter did you wish to discuss?"He half-led the Toa away from the others. He didn't bother getting out of earshot. The scheming would be noticed either way. He figured they would remain unbothered out of respect for Echelon."Might I inquire as to what you and Miss Kino were speaking about?""It's no secret," the Dark Toa replied. "We have agreed upon the formation of a Church of Makuta. If we are to win over the people of this island, we cannot do it by fear alone. We must gain their trust, and their loyalty.""And where do you plan to plant this church?"Echelon smiled."Not a physical church," the Dark Toa replied. "An organisation, a religion, an idea. Kino wishes to start in Ko-Koro, but if all goes well it will spread to every village on this island."Kyju nodded. Of course."Ko-Koro?" He had heard that the area was freezing- which was perfect for him. But maybe not for people who wanted to serve Makuta comfortably."I suggest Onu-Koro. Relatively hard to reach and therefore fortified, as well as a major source of power. If we take Onu-Koro, we can cripple other parts of the island. And see, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I am taking over Onu-Koro from the inside out. The Ussalry is practically under my thumb at this point. I have many supporters and influence as it is. However, I need your help. Particularly the skills of that mask."Echelon raised an eyebrow. Most interesting. He ought to have clocked this being earlier."Certainly, in a hostile takeover of the island, Onu-Koro would be the most strategic position to capture first," he said. "But Kino's plan is one of subtlety and subterfuge, not a coup. She should stick to her current plans."The Necromancer's eyes glinted."I, however..."He ran a finger over the new markings on his mask, the grooves scored into its metallic surface."Yes."He stepped a bit farther from Echelon, picking at a tree branch."See, I may be able to take over... But I'm not sure I can stay in control. I need someone to assist in ruling.""What better than the undead to assist me?""I see..." Echelon mused. "No coup is without fragility. But don't you think you'll attract resistance from the other Koros if you have Undead patrolling the streets, led by a Toa with an Infected mask? Subtlety is key here.""It is," he agreed, "for now.""However, once I am in control, I will need something strong to keep me there.""As you said, subtlety is key to the beginning, and I believe there is another way you can help."Namely, I want to bring you in."Echelon was silent for a few moments, then nodded."Very well. Gain the people's trust, and we will quietly eliminate those who would oppose you. I will give what help I can."Kyju smiled coldly, his eyes sharpening. He genuinely had not expected him to be this helpful."Thank you. I believe progress will be swift."Echelon smiled back."Anything to promote Makuta's rule, my friend."He started off, before turning back his head."Oh, Echelon. Are you sure you don't need to fall in a hole to confirm that?"With that, he walked away, everything going according to plan. Power in The Koro of Earth would soon be his. And, by extension, Makuta's.

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Fine. Just no more posts like that.IC. Killing.He stopped. He heard something. He looked around, the master eyes of a master detective scanning everything. What was that glint of red doing in the bushes? He knew. Not a mole. Moles wouldn't be so blatantly stupid and hide in a bush. They would choose a more professional hiding spot. Simply a commoner eavesdropping. This would be easy.Kyju suddenly burst out, grasping the girl's shoulder and heaving her out of the bush. The large Akrainid seemed bored. Holding her off the ground with his fingers. He could see the fear and shock in her eyes. He leaned in close, smiling cruelly. He whispered something akin to "It's over now." She was a fighter, he noticed, as she reached for her katanas and started slicing at his arm. She made many cuts, though he didn't react. He didn't even wince or break his gaze. She ceased, thinking his arm was gone, when, before her eyes, the cuts healed themselves. Her eyes widened. What kind of monster was this?His other arm slammed up into her neck, claws digging into the flesh. His other arm dropped, letting his chokehold do the work. It reached for his sword. He brought it up to her eyes, letting her see her reflection. The reflection was of terror. Kyju smiled on. The sword flattened. She could see his reptilian eyes. The bloodlust in them. The enjoyment. While she died, she would know she was making him happy."Please..." She managed to croak."Make it quick?" He finished, "Of course."He let the sword drop, swinging it around to a better stance. It was leveled to her heartlight."Think on your sins. Too late to repent.""Wait, no, please!"The sentence could barely be finished, as Kyju now only held a head. "I promised it would be quick."He took the katanas she had wielded and put them in an "X" pattern behind his greatsword on his back."Can we get going, guys? I'm becoming bored already."

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Thank you.Just to let you know, it won't be the last time you see the name, but the last time you see this character. :)IC: AurumAurum watched as Kyju killed a girl. All he could think of was, "Well. That was barely exciting. We should've made her fight. But I can't complain. I have things to do as well."He walked towards one of the taller trees around the area, and started to climb.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Pae - Kini-NuiPae seemed to come from nowhere again, watching Aurum climb a tree he now stood under, stepping out of the darkness, "Cruelty is inefficient."He checked his bracers, slipping his hammers into their place. He hopped a little in place, testing out his legs again. He stopped, meeting Aurum's eyes. Pae reached down into a pouch, pulling out a small white pebble. He tossed it up to 'Gold' who caught it expertly. 'Inquisitor' turned around, and disappeared.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC.He disliked people who melded with the shadows. As far as stealth, it was trying too hard- being in the open was far less suspicious. Not that they had anything whatsoever to be wary of. He'd taken care of the eavesdropper. Speaking of eavesdropping..."I assume you also heard my discussion with the Necromancer?"The hammer-striking Pae said nothing in regards to his comment, though he obviously dissaproved of his killing of the Crystal Toa."Cruelty is inefficient.""Cruelty has simply occupied my time," he shot back, crossing his arms. He studied the action between the two. A white pebble. He could only guess what it meant- or symbolized -but he noted it as something he should pay attention to. "Is there any other aspect of my ongoings you would like to criticize?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Pae - Kini-NuiPae heard the being call to him within the depths of the trees. He stopped, considered something for a moment, and turned back around. He stepped to the edge of the darkness again. He scanned Kyju. In a rare expression of emotions, he narrowed his eyes, "I think you will fail us because of your hunger of power," the eyes narrowed a little more defying the usual steel silence of his face, "I hope you prove me wrong."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: (Kino Iho)With the matoran at her side, it was time to leave Kini-Nui. Echelon would be more than a capable leader and if he failed then Makuta would punish him. It was as simple as that. Meanwhile First Inquisitor Pae would be ensuring loyalty to Makuta and if one of them stepped a toe out of line in order suit their own interests Pae would deal with them. Whether it was by killing them, ousting them or using other methods to deal with threats to the stability of the Church and its army.She smiled as she climbed the cliffside, heading back towards Le-Wahi.OOC: Kino to Le-Wahi.

IC: KuhrinParting some shrubbery, Kuhrin found himself entering the clearing in which his fellow servants of the Dark Lord stood around, mingling and most likely scheming, plotting and other such things. As he joined the crowd he received one or two greetings from some other Toa, to which he responded with friendly waves and greetings. He spotted Echelon nearby, facing away from him. The two of them had hardly spoken, if at all, since meeting in Po-Wahi, but Kuhrin regarded all in this clearing as family, no matter how distant the relation. The Toa of sonics also needed something to do after his frankly disturbing trip down memory lane."Brother Echelo-" as his mask came into view, Kuhrin raised his eyebrows. "Sorry, I, er, didn't expect such a change in your complexion."

IC: Xerov (Kini-Nui)"Just follow me for a few seconds," I say, walking a short distance from everyone else and expecting Feongulf to follow. Once I believe I'm out of earshot, I turn to her. "I have some... personal business... to attend to, in Ta-Wahi. I also have no doubt that the Makuta Followers won't appreciate my absence, despite humour being practically my only contribution. However, I need to go nonetheless, and it isn't a journey I would like to take alone. You being the closest to me in sanity, and species, I would like to ask you to come with me."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:Feongulf have him a scrutinizing look. "What "personally business"?" Never a good sign, that combination. "I'm certainly willing to give you a hand, if you need it, but I'd like to know exactly what you're getting us into." she said, replying in a whisper."If you'd do that, then sure. Someone's got to watch your back." And it will give me a change to reach the Dreamer, she though. The old nut probably wants me to get him a report, or something like that.

IC: Xerov (Kini-Nui)"You're going to think I'm insane for this. Karz, I think I'm insane for this. But at this point, I have no other choice." Making sure that only Feongulf can see it, I slowly pull out the pistol, then replace it. "My past is catching up with me. I have to stop it before it gets too close, and that means setting up a meeting with an 'old friend' in Ta-Koro. As I said, I have no other options left."It's killing two birds with one stone; I get rid of Tarrhus, and I get away from the Followers.I'm not sure how I'll kill him. I'm not sure I have what it takes to kill.At the very least, though, I'll aim to cause serious enough damage to him that he can no longer track me down. He's getting too close, and the closer he gets, the closer I get to confronting him, and I'd prefer to do so on my own terms.OOC: And the trap closes. :evilgrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: AurumAurum looked down unto Kyju. "We're a team. Of the three virtues, Unity is the thing that we must respect. Its the thing our master tries to achieve....yet we all act with secrets cast around, whispers and deals being made amongst us. This is not you I'm criticizing, but I'm sure you know what I mean."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013