Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "I guess I'm stuck with Tawara then?" Gyren said as he looked at the other leaving to their rooms. The young Toa made his way to Room 18 and knocked on the door. Hopefully the Matoran wasn't asleep already.OOC: Wait, so there's 4 rooms, 3 of them have 2 beds. And we've got 10 people in our group. And since Kinvex is dead and doesn't sleep, aren't we missing one more for Wraith since Briani and Raion are sharing one?

Edited by Nebula 2.0

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro InnTuara tossed her stuff next to her own bed, checking for all the cuts and bruises that covered her body. Nothing like what Angelus now had across his chest. Sitting down on the bed Tuara took a moment to look at the pendent Angelus gave her. It wasn't the best looking thing around, but she had never been into things like this in the first place. She wasn't picky.She put it back on, before falling down on the bed.Her eyes fluttered shut, not opening again until the morning.OOC:Just say there's just enough for everybody.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: GanterAs I arriving back to Ta-Wahi, I'm starting to discover the forest, but of course, discovering nothing."I was a bit too harsh.... Curse this hothead temper..."In my small rage, I starting to destroy a tree with my sword.OOC: open for interact with Tahu Nuva Golden (if he/she wants)

IC: Ganter"Welcome...."Finally, the tree is cutted into pieces. I put my sword away."Is there some sort of hut, wich I can buy in Ta-koro?"OOC: I'm used to know that Bionicles don't eat or drink, so if it's not problem, I ignore the food and drink thing.

IC: GanterOOC: Then, only food remains. What sort of food can be found on the island? As from Onewa, we can know that strawberries are growns on the island, when Gali and Tahu are figthing."Ta-koro looks safe. Or I can build a stone hut."

IC: [Atonal]Atonal lead them out of the outskirts of the village, towards a place where a large hill of stone, which luckily had no lava, sat. As they got closer, they would have seen what could be identified as a hole half a metre above the ground, along with a door next to it."It's basically sort-of a cave, which is better than a hut. It's also rather cool compared to the rest of the region."

IC: A more excellent deal than he had ever gotten. He could buy a well-made sword for that price! "More than fair, friend." He handed him the money. "If it collapses on me, though, I will demand a refund." That was the closest thing to a joke Optimus had ever made.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC "Alright, I'll sign up" Hantak growled. He didn't see that he had much choice, and he wanted to get out of jail.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Zar from Ko-Wahi.IC: Zaruthan"HE'S GOING AFTER THE FILES! LOCK THE DOORS!""I NEED A KEY, THE KNOB'S BROKEN!"I could hear them barricading the door from the other side, madly pushing each other aside to get to cover and hastily prepare their weapons. Ah, I almost laughed. In fact, I did laugh. I laughed a lot, while I melted through their little door and barricades, and then took them out one by one, using the shadows to my advantage. No amount of training hid them from me. The last one was the best though:"I'm not afraid of you, Mystix!" cried the Toa, clearly a rookie, shuddering and waving his spear around as if it would do him any good. I was perched in the rafters up above, tying a rope to the beam I was gripping with my feet. I tied the other end to my ankles, then dropped down, bat-style, and enclosed my wings around him, before pushing off the ground and quickly tying the rope to the Toa's ankles. I then let him drop, hanging upside down as the blood rushed to his head and unconsciousness slowly crept in and silenced his wailing.What fun that was.So anyway, it didn't take long until I found the files detailing the battle that had taken place, the factions involved and some of the main individuals. This was all gold. Pure gold. I stowed the files away after having a quick flick through. I could have a longer look later, but for now, I had someone to find. A Skakdi, who, like me, had died, then brought back. Apparently by the same people too. I thought we'd get along just fine at the time, but you'll see how that turns out when I get to it.After that I left the small guard building and started to explore the village, partly for leads on this 'Glavatroth' guy, and partly because a little information is always useful.

OOC: Nice roleplaying, Wotz. Entertaining post. Now, however, Dino is in the Guard...IC: "Wait a minute...BACK TO YOUR CELL. A-TIME OUT." Dino threw Hantak back into his cell. He had heard something. Someone had attacked the Guard. Dino ran out of the building, then saw a burning building. He approached it, then noticed a strange creature, of a species he had never seen before. "You! What have you done?!" He pulled out his blades. "I know thees is the second time I 'ave sayed this today...but ON THE GROUND! AND STAY THERE!" He formed a cage of lightning around the intruder, and the cage shrunk rapidly. 1000 volts of shocky fun...fun for him, that is.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Hantak saw this as the perfect oppurtunity. He used his impact vision on the bars until they broke. He then squeezed through the opening. He ran out of the jail, into the street

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Cheers. Training session #1, commence!IC: ZarI chuckled, "Ahh... You must be... Dino, am I right? Your file was added later on, as a footnote, but I still recognise you."A lightning cage then appeared around me, "Nice trick, Scrapthium."As he did this, I in turn used it against him, as from what I messed around with a while before, I discovered (the hard way) that plasma is good at conducting lightning. So with this assumption in mind, I sent a beam of plasma through the wall of the cage, charging it with lightning, aiming for the ground beneath my new foe. That way he would have to break concentration to avoid burning or electrocuting his feet.OOC: True to form, Starscream is a science nerd. I should really put that in his profile...

OOC: Yes, Ganter, it's ok.IC: Dino jumped back and broke his cage. "Scrapthium...XANTHIUM! No, I a-left that name behind! I am simply Dino!" Unaware of his foe's capabilities, he activated his mask. However, he saw the obvious flaw in Zar's armor, and put his swords together. He blasted a large, concentrated fury of lightning bolts at the weak spot.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ZarYes, you read that right. The Xanthium had disbanded. I was so pleased to hear it at the time that I barely had enough time to dodge the lightning-fast (literally) flurry of bolts towards my chest. It was all I could do to just hit the dirt, and let it skim my back, which made my muscles tense and pain sear through that part of my body.Once the electricity had passed, I scrambled back to my feet and took off into the air, throwing a few globs of plasma at his legs to distract him as I went up, then unleashing a more concentrated blast on my way down, slashing with my clawed feet at the same time.

IC: Dino tripped over the plasma, but rolled out of the way from the overhead attack, hoping Zar would crash into heated ground of his own making. Just in case he didn't, Dino put both blades together, then spread them apart, drawing a net-web of lightning out of them and launching it at the airborne attacker. "I don't a-know who you are, but you're under arrest for assaulting an officer, disturbing the peace, destruction of Guard property, and just about anything else I can think of!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ZarWith a thought, I dispersed the plasma on the ground, then reabsorbed it once I had landed, "Ha! Arrest me? I'd like to see you try and put handcuffs on my wings even if you could defeat one such as myself, you fool."Some Matoran reinforcements were approaching from behind, and when he threw the net, it flew straight towards them, as I had beautifully vaulted over it and tried to dropkick him.