Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Kalama from Ko-Wahi.Kalama slid down the rocky foothills before finally coming to a stop on level ground. Shaking his feet he dislodged a loose rock from his foot. "Much better." He said to himself before strolling along. Looking around he said, "Haven't been back here in a Turaga's age." Laughing he continued onward toward Ta-Koro.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro StreetsTank sidestepped the dagger, but Utu was not ready, not to mention hardly awake. It landed in, just below his chest on the right.Tank lifted up his hand, and launched a storm of sand towards their assailant, ripping into the being's armor and whatever it was the Toa was wearing.IC: Utu - Ta-Koro StreetsAs the pair walked closer to the gates, Utu brought his hands up and yanked the dagger out, dropping it on the ground. He needed strength, and fast.Utu willed the Mark of Fear on his arm to activate, glowing a deep purple, absorbing fear from onlookers, making his movements much more easy to make.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Okay, long dramatic post again. Ugh; too happy to write this. :P

IC(Ga'mal and Tairel)

Tairel walks down the hallway toward Ga'mal's room; a hopeful smile on his face. Okay, I'll try to wake her up and start the therapy for making her feel better. Here we go.The Toa of Fire opens the door into Ga'mal's room and prepares to start the therapy, but there would be no helping the Matoran now. When he walked into the room, he saw a sight that he would never forget. On the bed lie Ga'mal in the most peaceful slumber she had ever been in--helped by a sharpened piece of her water basin sticking through her heartlight.Her bed was stained red from the blood and it seemed as if it was still dripping onto the floor. It'd be a mess that would never be cleaned up completely. Tairel walks toward the bed to see a slice in the Matoran's wrist as well. In her hand was a ripped piece of her pillow with writing on it. Blood red letters stained it's surface.One hour earlier...Ga'mal woke up from her sleep; tears still streaming down her face. Her love-her Ghar-was still dead. She tried to join him, but wasn't blessed with such a prize. Instead, some Brakas came and brought her back to life. But, there would be no coming back this time, she decided.It was hopeless, trying to stay alive. There would be no happiness left in her life now; so why continue?The Matoran shakily stood up to walk toward the door. She quietly peered out to see Takimoc walking by, but Tairel was gone. Unbeknowest to Ga'mal, the Toa had left for Ko-Wahi for a break. Ga'mal turns closes the door and walks back into her room. A plan formed in her mind as she spotted the water basin that was sitting next to her bed. After a quick smash on the floor, she had an instrument for her death.Smiliing, the pieces of clay were sharpened on the floor and she had a weapon ready for use. As she climbed back onto the bed Ga'mal sliced her wrist while tearing off a piece of her pillowcase. She dripped the blood from her wrist onto her fingers and began to write:

Tairel, Ayra, I will miss you greatly, but I cannot continue on. Ghar being gone only makes me want to die more; so I will not deny myself the priviledge and do just that. I love you both and I hope you two will live together in happiness.

She wanted to say more, but the blood loss was making her fade out. Ga'mal only had a short time before she fainted. Tears were streaming down her face as she lifted the sharpened piece of clay toward her heartlight. One quick thrust and it was all over.Tairel finished reading the letter, a tear slowly rolling down his face. He turns around and walks back to Takimoc's office. The Toa needed help to move Ga'mal's body, but simply moving the body was the last thing on his mind. Why did she kill herself? How could she care so much about someone who hated her so much? It confused the Toa and made him even more glad that the Vortixx was dead. But it had caused Ga'mal's death.A small knock on Takimoc's parted door was made while he thought over the questions.OOC: Okay, Ga'mal is officially dead. If someone tries to bring her back to life (King!) it will be ignored... :P-Mef Man

OOC: Congratulations Mef. I now have an overwhelming desire to beat you and then send you to therapy.Sorry. One too many suicide prevention briefings combined with disgust at emo behavior. It had to be said. :PIC: TA-WAHI PATHTA-WAHI, 1411 HRSKalama poked his head out from behind the rocks watching the group of Nui-Rama fly off into the horizon. "That's the third pass they've made. They're looking for something. For what... that's the better question."The lone Matoran continued along the path. Haven't seen a single sign of the Raiders yet but that doesn't mean they're not here. Let's hope I can get to Kapura first.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: Unable to supress a mischievous smirk, a certain obsidian-clad toa crept into Takimoc's room, having made sure to enlarge the intimidating spiky prostrusions, and to give himself a full helmet. He hadn't had a good laugh in a while.Sliding the visor down so that his visage was now obscured, he entered with slow, impalacable steps."TAKIMOC." he rumbled, in the deep, resonant voice of what he figured would sound like fear itself. "I HAVE COME FOR YOU." he boomed, now looming over the doctor's prone form, a collossus of night itself, menacing and dark as shadow."ARISE, MORTAL WHELP." he ordered in that grandiose voice, gazing down at the Toa of fire. "YOUR SOUL IS FORFEIT."

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

OOC: Technically when you beat the Xanthium, Tahuva was 75% focused on someone else. XDIC: "You show me mercy to mock me...leave, kill me now, or die!" He called upon his toa powers of Earth and made a pillar of earth shoot up and hurl Argentum at some trees. "PREFERABLY THE LAST CHOICE!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Klastio/Garth - Somewhere - Paying for food?:Klastio searched himself for money, and paid for everyone to get something to eat, including himself, and Garth, who had just shown up. Garth was visibly shaken, and covered in rubble, he also seemed to be wandering aimlessly. He noticed the group of people he had wandered into, and started shaking his head, "No, no no no, not you guys again. You guys all got me nearly killed!" he shouted, taking off running through the rubble. Klastio was in no shape to run after him, nor fly, since he was so drained from the previous mini-war. "If anyone's got enough energy, could you please run and get him before he gets himself in trouble?" he asked, obviously exhausted from the battle. -Klastio

IC: Kahua activated his Kakama and brought Garth back in five seconds. "That was easy." "We were protecting the Koro, Garth. The situation was much worse before we showed up.""That mutated Toa of Air you fought? He was one of our enemies. There were opponents far worse than him...AND TAHUVA BEAT 3 OF THEM.""With difficulty, Dervian. But true." They started eating, after all, starving wouldn't help any.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Yeahyeahgivemeaminute." the ebony-clad toa said, glancing over his shoulder brushing off the Toa behind him's icy tone completely.He turned back to the stirring doctor."YOU TEST MY PATIENCE, MORTAL. WE DARK LORDS OF THE VOID BEYOND ARE NOT ONES TO TRIFLE WITH." he stated, in a remarkable imitation of a thunderstorm."ARISE, LEST I DEVOUR YOUR BEING HERE AND NOW."

helo frens

IC: Tirus, His SmithyTirus wiped the sweat of his brow as He examined the finished work. On the worktable, made completely out of dark-grey protosteel, was a pair of fingerless-fighting gauntlets. "Hope He'll come by soon and pick them up." Murmured the Toa to himself.OOC: Open for Armor and Weapon requests.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Takimoc got over his cowering beneath his bed sheets with only his tablet of Riaril for protection and raised one eyebrow. "I hope you'll excuse my beepin'-shocked expression. I just never knew Death sounded like Tarex."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The Guardsman yawned as he watched the results of the Toa in the distance of the Charred Forest. "Waste of time battling each other. Should be focusing on Makuta."He perked up as he noticed an approaching figure. "Izzat...?"The figured turned out to be the mismatch colored Matoran who was easily identifiable."Well Makuta strike me down!" The Guardsman said. "Kalama of Ga-Koro! How you been you ruffian?"Kalama grinned recognizing the larger than normal Ta-Martoran Guard. "Dren! It's been too long!" He fist bumped the Elite Guardsman. "How have you been?"Dren shrugged. "Here there, wherever the Captain sends me. Mostly I've just been here in Ta-Koro keeping Vakama safe. Been keeping an eye on the roleplaying that's been going on here.""Roleplaying?" Kalama asked confused.Dren nodded and gestured out to the forest."Couple of Toa showed up and started 'invading' Ta-Koro." He laughed. "As if it could be done. Been keeping an eye on 'em. They already wrecked three towers. Jaller is going to be smoking." He looked around Kalama. "Where the girls? You've got your bandoleer on but I don't see the cuties... and my baby sis. How is little baby Hotu anyway?"Kalama punched Dren in the arm. Dren chuckled. "From Hotu?" He asked."From Hotu." Kalama nodded. "Part of why I'm here. You heard about what happened in Le-Koro to Tamaru?""Aye, and we just got word about Hafu not long before you showed up.... what happened? Did something happen to Macku?""Eh... sorta... is Vakama around?""Where's my sister Kalama?" Dren growled.Kalama put his hands up. "Whoa! Okay! Okay! I can explain! Just calm down.""I'm listening..."Kalama went on to explain about what had happened in Ga-Koro about the assassination attempt and Macku as well as what happened to the Raiders. He went on to explain how they went rogue and his current attempts to find them."...the two Toa that were with me went ahead to Onu-Koro while the other two went back to the group and I followed the trail around for awhile before it lead me here. I don't know how long it's been but they are here in Ta-Wahi somewhere and I need to find Kapura before they do so I can intercept them."Dren looked at Kalama for awhile before pulling his trident from the ground. "Jaller needs to hear this before you go telling anyone else.""...bloody Karz Dren...fiiinnnnneeee..."The Marine Commander reluctantly let the Elite Guardsman lead him toward Jaller's War Room.Dren knocked on the stone which another Guardsman poked his head out."Marine Commander Kalama is here with some interesting news the Captain should hear."The Guardsman went back in to check with Jaller.Kalama leaned against the wall to wait.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel looks away from Ayra and to the being."We're okay, Xek," he replies. "Ga'mal is dead. I need to give her the proper burrial and I could use your help moving her," adds Tairel. He felt...guilty, almost, for asking the being to help him move a dead Matoran. But, the others were occupied at the moment...-Mef Man

IC - Kyju - In the hospital...Kyju followed the two, where he saw...oh great. The little punk had done it again. "Strange? I'm standing right here." he said, unamused.He read the letter over quickly, scanning and picking out the information."As it seems, she was quite convinced that she wanted to die. A fairly stupid notion- and rather selfish if you ask me. She was obsessed with something I'm fairly certain is detrimental, and she didn't think about who she could hurt. And she ruined a pillowcase."He walked over to the body, nudging it with his foot. Yup, it was dead."Seriously, makes me think twice about giving blood..."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: ArgentumArgentum: Very well.The pillar of earth pushed him up, but he was ready. Flying high above Barricade, he created a magnetic 'wheel' to give him a spin as he fell down. His leg fell, aimed at Barricade's head.....strong enough to flatten the head. As this happened, all of his swords, also spun in the wheel, about to cut up Barricade's arms and torso.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Takimoc guffawed triumphantly. Tears streamed down his face as he slapped one knee. "Hah! I'm laughing in the so-called face of death!"..."Okay, okay. I get it was a bad joke," the surgeon amended, grumbling. "But just drop the game. Even I'm not stupid enough to fall for it when you talked to Tairel that way."

[Profiles]

IC(Tairel)

"There's an ussul cart outside I need you to place her in," he replies. "Place the tarp over her once you put her in there." Turning toward the being who had healed Ga'mal, he says,"I don't know how you came here, but it looks as if there's nothing you can do to save her. Her heartlight is completely ruined." And so it was. When she shoved the sharp pieces of the bowl into her heartlight; it completely ruined the shape.The Ta-Toa walks back outside and knocks on Riaril's door."May I come in, Ma'am?"-Mef Man

IC: "DO NOT QUESTION MY IDENTITY, MORSEL. TAREX BELIEVED HE COULD CHALLENGE ME IN A DEUL OF WILLS FOR CONTROL, A PAPER TIGER AGAINST AN ONCOMING STORM. I QUICKLY TAUGHT HIM THE ERROR OF HIS ASSUMPTIONS. HE HAS ENDED, AS YOU SOON WILL." Tarex countered, knowing full well that he was caught in the act and now just trying to keep it going as long as he could.It'd help him take his mind off of the revelation of Ga'mal's death.

helo frens

IC - Kyju - HospitalThe Akrainid narrowed his eyes. He could care less about the dead Matoran. He had only performed the ressurection to see if it would work."We have a friend in need. Can you do it, or are you going to run off and play with her again?" he said pointedly, "Or do you have any one else you want to regenerate?"More of a dagger than a gift, the offer was.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Tairel)

"Sorry to bother you," he starts while walking into her office. "But, Ga'mal is dead...again; this time forever. I wanted to ask you if I could have a few days off to bury the body and rest up for when I come back," he says.He didn't hear the other being's words, but it was fine with Tairel if he left. No one else needed to be brought back.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Takimoc sighed. "Listen, 'Worse-than-death' or whatever you call yerself...You leave and get back to your business, I get back to mine: Namely, clutching a photo of a really hot girl to my chest while I sleep. We can both live in peace, both of us more than satisfied," he suggested.Riaril's cigarette rolled off her desk. It still glowed-the toa had forgotten to put it out."Yes," she said firmly and with a sudden resolve. Her eyes glinted fiercely. "Two days."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC - Kyju - HospitalKyju's jaw dropped."Are. You. Frigging. Kidding. Me."He wanted time to mourn...with his girlfriend...on vacation...which he had just gotten back from... Did he actually ever do anything?He burst into Riaril's office, extending to full height."I have a complaint."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "FOOL!" Tarex thundered."I AM AT MY 'BUSINESS'. I HAVE LAID CLAIM TO YOUR SOUL--" He began, stopping halfway through his rant as a burst of confusion hit him.Dropping the guise, he attempted to figure it out."Hot? Izzat supposed to mean she's got a fever or something? How's leave you satisfied?" he asked, deftly swiping the picture from Takimoc's grasp.

helo frens

IC: Said doc raised one eyebrow. She dragged, having picked up her cig again."Ah. Those seem pretty common lately."Takimoc rolled his eyes. He extended one hand in silent askance for the tablet's return."'Hot' is what she says about a patient whose looks she likes," he explained. The toa yawned. "Now let me get back to sleep, Tarex."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]