Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:"Good catch." Sisk complimented Kalama. The Le-Matoran followed Kalama on, but stopped first on the safe side of the trap, using his baton to remove a piece of rope, rendering the contraption useless. He didn't want any random passersby to get hurt.As he turned around, Kalama was already a bit ahead of him again, so he quickly gave chase. He wasn't sure what would happen if they found the Marines, but Kalama was of sound mind and they were his troops. He still didn't know how being parted from their commanding officer would need them to go rogue. That's what a chain of command was for, after all, but he didn't try to think about it too much. And so he hurried after kalama, keeping an eye on the brush on either side and the branches above.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Kalama stopped again. "Hmm..." He walked around a tree slowly.Nothing happened.Kalama paused for a moment before listening to something in the distance.KLUNK! At the last second he deflected a makeshift javelin."Heads up!" He alerted Sisk. As several more dark objects came raining down on them. Kalama ducked under the protection his shield offered him as javelins rained down.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: ArgentumArgentum:.....Silver. My name is Silver. Thats my real name. And...2 Magnetic disturbances up ahead, followed by a bit more even more up ahead. It seemed weird, though. He levitated both him and Ril upwards with magnetism to take a better look.Argentum: Oh, hey. Kalama. He's under attack from something. Who could that be?Then it dawned on him the chances of who it was doing the attacking.Argentum: Ahhhh.......I can either go in and run around with matoran chasing me, or I can stay out and let them get pounded. However, I remember what Kalama had said about, errr.....that 'Im giving 1 second before I kill you as an exception' thing, and I don't think that 1 second will be granted if I go down. So I'll just watch the show from here. I'll let you down if you tell me so.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Sisk' eyes widened at the sight of something coming at them from above. Lots of sharp and pointy things. The Matoran had no shield, so he threw himself to the side, behind a thicker tree, facing the opposite direction from where they were attacked.Suddenly he felt an impact against his shoulder. Another javelin had grazed his shoulder-armor, taking a chink out of it. "Can't you just-qick yell-call that pass-phrase of yours? They know-see that we are here, they should be able to hear-listen you from here."

"Not likely!" Kalama called back as he weathered out the storm from under his protection. "Kali needs to be the one to hear me and we have to be able to see each other! She needs to verify it's me and that I'm not being forced into revealing Macku's location! It could be anybody yelling out the phrase! Because the one spotting us won't be her! A lot of these Marines got a decent arm and Maya's the best of the lot! They could be bios in any direction!"Finally the weapon stopped raining down allowing the two to leave their hiding places. Kalama looked around and groaned."KARRRRZZZZ." He growled. "They hit us from all sides. We'll just have to pick one and hope we can run down whichever one threw 'em. Most of 'em look like they came from the southwest or the east. Which way should we go?"

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC:"Tree-high Le-Wahi lies east." Sisk said. "Good quick-hiding places that way. Southwest is back to dry-hot Ta-Wahi, hard to hide for Ga-Matoran...unless they want to quick-give us a Muaka-slip." the Le-Matoran spoke his mind. "Still, I think east is best-wisest." he added a moment later. Being rogue, it made no sense to cross through Ta-Koro guard territory and that would lead them closer to Ga-Wahi again. In the east, they could hide in the jungle. Skilled as they were, the Marines could probably live there for years without anybody finding them.

IC, Kinvex: Kinvex was still groggy from being hit on the head, but at least he could walk. He stood up. Where'd that guy go? Kinvex ran out the door, only to find that Utu and that other Toa were heading for the gate. Luckily, there were some guards nearby. "Murderer!" he shouted, pointing at Utu. Hopefully the guards would notice and attack him.

OOC: XD Actually EAST leads to the coast from here. SOUTHWEST goes to Le-Wahi. We're smack dab right in the middle of Ta-Wahi.IC: Kalama mentally recalculated the Le-Matorans words."Southwest it is. But since we got attacked they can't have gotten as far as Le-Wahi. They won't leave the area without Kapura and judging by the way we're playing Muaka-and-Stone Rat they haven't found him ether yet. Come on." Kalama took off again.CHARRED FORESTTA-WAHI, 1532 HRSKalama stood up from examining the dirt. "Four of them were here." He said pointing at the dirt. "The trail is going North back toward Ta-Koro." He chuckled. "They went right past us and we didn't even see them. Slippery little Rukis." He turned and started following the trail...Suddenly the earth collapsed from under him. Kalama scrambled to find purchase on the side of the pitfall as he slid down into it. One of the nearby trees collapsed covering the pit.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

IC: ArgentumArgentum: Well, they look like they're trying to find something. However, they also look like they'd die if they don't find it in time. Like a ticking time bomb - find it and disarm it or die anyways. Well, I can easily search for them, since I can sense Magnetic disturbances and a bunch of people throwing weapons would create a small disturbance..... But being me, I would make things even worse. I'll wait for the show.Later.....Argentum simply floated high above Kalama and Sisk, Ril being levitated beside him. He could see them heading back towards the Ta-Koro area, and it seemed like they were following clues. Help them or not? He turned around and grabbed Barricade, who still had his mouth shut. He unmagnetized the mouth.Argentum: Listen. You have a choice for repent, or you have a choice of death. What would you do now, if given the choice to help?However, he wasn't really paying attention to what he said, just watching Kalama do his work as he floated, following the 2 matoran on ground level.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: ArgentumArgentum: You two can. I can't. Find the hybrid Matoran guy, and tell him that I'm here. As a Toa of Fire, you should be able to sense their heat, although this might be harder in Ta-Wahi.He slowly lowered them towards the ground, hoping Ril would keep an eye on Barricade.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Ta-Matoran, since Skar is missing, actually...mind making a story arc for us? Like how Skar made the "Rescue Garth Arc" and I made the "Ta-Koro Invasion Arc"?EDIT: Nevermind, Skar is here! :DIC: Klastio seemed unresponsive. "But where to start..."Barricade grumbled about the teasing, then said, "Another military guy? KARZ!" He finally turned to Argentum. "Fine, I'll help."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Ril]Ril walked along as he dragged the antagonistic being through the Charred Forest in search of Kalama. He didn't know why Silver wanted to speak with the marine, but he didn't really care that much. A few minutes later, he encountered some trees covering a pit."This is really annoying," he muttered as he fired two intense balls of fire at the trees, burning them into nothing. "Hello? Anybody in there?"

OOC: I'd have responded if you had told me you had posted... IC Klastio/Garth - Ta-Koro - Leaving...?: "In Ko-Koro, obviously. We need to go right to him, and expose him for what he really is," he told the group, standing up and stretching. "But we just went through a battle, I say we take a day or two off to recuperate and get back up to full strength." -Klastio

IC: Solaris, Miptel, The Rel"Ooh! A rest," Solaris said. "Need one of thems.""Just another excuse to nap, huh," Mip grumbled."Well, considering all we've been through in these past weeks," The Rel stated, "I think everyone on this island deserves an hour or two of shuteye.""Everyone but you, right?" Mip chuckled."I deserve sleep, too," The Rel answered, dead serious. "I just don't need it."Solaris rolled his eyes."Well, just point me to a bed," he said, reaching into his pack. "And I'll sleep in it no matter what. Even if it's on fire.""That can be arranged.""Motion seconded.""Love you guys, too."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: I did tell you. In PM. About 3 times.IC: "Or we go pay that doctor, get healed, and go now." The urgency of the situation was grave. Vaarn may or may not have been sent into hiding by that invasion of Ta-Koro, but with all the panic he could quite easily be making plans for revenge. "And maybe Garth's memories could return if we go see Vaarn...""I doubt it. He knew Vaarn long before he knew us.""Then we go for the sole purpose of ending his reign of crime."Kahua was paying less attention to the always-serious Tahuva, and laughing at the banter between Solaris, Mip and The Rel. "Ok, well...what were you saying, big guy?"Tahuva didn't repeat himself. "You'll catch on eventually..." He started dragging Kahua with him. "First, to the hospital."They made it over to the hospital. "Doctor, we have a few--""NO! KARZ, NO! NO NO NO! I AM NOT HEALING ANY MORE LOST LIMBS, HUGE STABS, BRAIN DAMAGE--""JUST A FEW KARZING SCRAPES AND BRUISES, YOU OLD WHINER!""Oh." He healed everyone. "That'll be 50 widgets."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

A flame engulfed figure practically flung itself from inside the now burning pit as the incinerated trees fell into it."HOT! HOT! HOT!" Kalama flailed about in the dirt smothering the flames. Once he was sure he was out he got back onto his feet."Alright, who's the genius who dropped burning wood on me?" The soot and dirt covered Matoran demanded to know. "I was perfectly fine digging my way out and the next thing I know I'm scrambled to avoid being burned alive!"

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro StreetsUtu was pretty heavy, and was weighing down on Tank despite his own size. Had there been no pain upon the Mark's activation to absorb, Tank would have collapsed under Utu's weight, which on it's own was pretty un-likely. Tank was very well built.Tank slowed his pace a little, only to have Utu whisper in his ear.IC: Utu - Ta-Koro Gates"They know me, upon recognizing me, we'll have a hard time getting across the bridge."Utu finished the thought in his head. Tank proved useful, although simply him existing meant the Mark wasn't just an exclusive gift. His thoughts were interrupted at the sound of Kinvex, shouting, "Murderer!"Utu rolled his eyes painfully, he would rip the head from that Toa upon regaining his strength and his eyesight. After killing Salamander. He shoved those thoughts aside. He had more important things to worry about. Like the Mark. Tank was a bearer of one, different somehow. Were there others? He'd ask Tank about that, although he did assume that Utu was the only one Tank had met, based on his actions. The Toa of sand seemed to have found questioning Utu of utmost importance. He had just broken him out of a cell. In good time as well. Tuara was probably going to hand Utu over to the Captian of the Guard, Jaller. That would be an issue, especially since he would have been nearly comatose at that point, unable to do anything.Utu saw the guards turn at the sound of Kinvex's voice.Tank lifted his hand and swept sand into their faces and eyes, making it extremely difficult to see, still they prepared to stand their ground, rubbing their eyes while still holding their weapons for use.Again and again Tank blasted sand into the guards face, after a few times, they dropped their weapons, covering their eyes entirely in pain, trying to prevent any more sand from entering them. It gave Tank a bit of a boost. They passed the two guards.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Miritala, Solaris, Miptel, The RelMiritala was walking through the hospital lobby when she noticed the large group of Toa nearby. She recognized that strange Toa of Lightning she had talked to. Then there was a cute, short Toa of Fire. Oh, and a cool, calm Toa of Plasma. She waved.Solaris noticed Miritala and waved back."Why were you waving at her?" Mip asked. "She was so waving at me.""What are you talking about?" Solaris laughed. "She met me, so she was waving at me because she knows who I am.""I'm half a head taller than a Matoran," Mip argued. "You have to admit that makes me kinda cute.""That makes no sense," Solaris shot back. "I'm the handsome one.""Why isn't The Rel joining in?" Mip asked. "She could've been waving at him.""Doubtful," Solaris said, shrugging. "I mean she was waving at me, but let's ask.""I don't care," The Rel mumbled, facepalming. "I just don't care.""You think she was waving at anyone else on the team?" Mip suggested."No, she was waving at me," Solaris sighed. "She knows me best, she obviously likes me.""You ever think she could like me?" Mip argued."Would you two just agree to disagree?" The Rel growled."...No. Yes. Maybe. I guess. Never. Perhaps. Sure. Can't. Will. 50/50. Okay," Solaris debated with himself.That was a lot of fun. Miritala walked by again and waved once more."Oh, Mata Nui," The Rel groaned as the arguments came flying once more.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: And coming completely unnoticed from the infield...The larger sized Dren came barreling apparently out of nowhere and shoulder tackled Tank."I will not tell you again Toa! Stand down and surrender!"-------Kalama face palmed. "Great... a comedy show right in the middle of a battlefield. Well what does he want? I'm in the middle of trying to stay alive here-"Kalama suddenly whirled.TING!THUD.Kalama's eyes snapped to the treeline scanning them as the throwing knife he deflected from the Toa of Fire buried itself in the dirt."Nala's here. She's close. Do yourselves a favor and make yourselves scarce. Nala is not a pushover. She can gut you and you won't hear her doing it."

IC: Tahuva saw the two warriors arguing. He walked up to the Rel. "I'm with you on this one. Those two are going crazy.""You sure she wasn't waving at me?" Dervian actually hoped she wasn't, or he'd end up BATTLING the other two...Kahua facepalmed. "She was OBVIOUSLY waving at ME." Kahua didn't really care, he was just making trouble. He burst out laughing. "JUST KIDDING."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC:Derp. I missed that...IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GateTank hit the ground. Had he not have been carrying the larger Toa of ice he wouldn't have hit the ground so hard. He rolled over Utu upon hitting the ground, and seperated from the Guard that tackled him, he stood slowly, his eyes glowing black, masking his own pain, absorbing other's, "You don't understand," Tank reached for his iron staff, grasping it loosely, "You must let us go."IC: Utu - Ta-Koro GateUtu stood up as well, although with much more difficulty, he growled, his own eyes glowing a deep dark purple, "If you value a beating heart and breathing lungs, I'd suggest you back off."His own threat was meant more as though it came from Tank. Utu could do little, but he knew what the Mark would make Tank capable of, if he had the strength to use it well. Utu doubted it, but intimidation was as useful as a sword or a bow. He growled at a nearby Matoran Guard member, and stood up to his full height, preparing to swat any aside that come near.

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

Dren readied his trident. "And if you still value your head murderer you'll turn right back around and march right back into that cell. You accomplice will join you seeing as how he broke the law by helping you escape." The Elite Guardsman snarled unimpressed by the show. He was flanked by four other Guard members as they barred the way through the gate. Dren towering over his smaller brothers-in-arms but all five held steady ready to delay the escapees until more Guard could arrive to take them down.

IC: [Naona]"Hello Tank," said a voice behind the Toa of Sand. "Tell me, why exactly are you trying to help a murderer escape from prison. I'm pretty sure you hadn't killed anyone under the influence of your tattoo recently."Naona stared grimly at the other being, having already pulled out her staff to combat the prison escapees. When the Ta-Koro Guard had tried to capture some escapees, she had decided to follow, for she was a member of Po-Koro's military force/guard. However, she did not expect to see Tank once more, except this time trying to help somebody escape.

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank frowned at the sound of Naona's voice, he didn't bother facing her entirely. Instead, he spoke one simple sentance, a desperate voice left his mouth, "He is like me."IC: Utu - Ta-Koro GatesUtu smiled sickly, a sadistic twist to the edge of his mouth made his words seem slick and menacing at the same time, "He is right. The one with the staff," Utu held a stature that almost seemed like he was pacing, although he kept still, "You don't understand exactly what you plan to fight. Murderers who may have stolen a few widgets from their victims? Perhaps I killed out of some sort of petty grudge. Maybe he's an old friend, breaking me out because he owes me."Utu coughed weakly, he needed to buy more time, "We are above that nonsense.""He has answers."Utu turned on the spot, now addressing the guards around him, "You have no idea what it is you face.""I need to understand.""You do not face petty killers, Toa who have lost their way...""This was, and is my only chance to find out what I am.""But something much more.""You won't be able to understand.""You fear it. He can feel it. No I don't mean the Toa of sand. You know who I speak of.""So I don't expect you to.""We are living and breathing weapons, hands of the Master of Shadows, personified in two entities.""I'm sorry.""Stand aside now, or lose your lives."

| BZPRPG Profiles |