Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Laserbeak, Ta-Koro + Krayzikk, HospitalAfter being 'shoved' by Volin, Laserbeak fought to keep herself from attacking the toa. No, Laserbeak. You are trying to get away from all that, remember? After calming down, no anger was visible in her eyes. Only sadness. She listened to what was said, but also had the distinct feeling that the only people who wanted her there were Skyra and Onuzek. Actually, it wasn't a feeling. She knew that Volin didn't want her there, and she was fairly certain that Yasashiv didn't.Her expression remaining glum, she flew up to and perched herself on, Onuzek's shoulders.Krayzikk was surprised by the toa's past and it showed. "I am going to be honest, that story was the last thing I expected. I was figuring that you had grown up here, became a doctor quickly. Your story almost makes mine look boring."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra"You see Onuzek, I would stop talking, but the beautiful song that is my voice would be so missed, that I cannot." Skyra said, being cheeky. Then Skyra began to speak in a very overdone and theatrical tone. "You see, when my voice is heard in the heavens, the Great beings themselves cry over it's beauty, so much so, that they send the great miracle cactus to the island, and then it's nectar is drained, and made into Epic Tea, the best tea in the universe."Skyra took a bow. "Ya, I sorta stole that from a skit I saw once."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Tairel and Yasashiv)

"Hey, you okay?" asks the Toa to Laserbeak. The being seemed to be upset and the Toa of Electricity wanted to help."Yeah, not your average story," Tairel replies. "I like my present, not my past, and the future is up to me. That's the way I like to view things, you know?"-Mef Man

IC: Laserbeak, Ta-KoroLaserbeak looked at him glumly. "Nope. Theoretically I could create a vacuum around his head, but not only could he undo that, I find this to be my only source of amusement for a while." She looked at Yasashiv. "I just got called a myriad of rude names because I asked for your names. I got called a gukko bird. No, I'm not all that okay."Krayzikk looked thoughtful for a moment before saying, "I agree there. I like my present more than my past too. How long you been working here?"OOC: Gah, Mef, when did you become a ninja? :o

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC(Tairel and Yasashiv)

Yasashiv looked even more upset over the response. "Don't worry, we won't treat you badly, I promise." She places a comforting hand on the being's arm and smiles at her. "If Volin has a fight with you, I'll stop it," Yasashiv adds, still smiling."Only a week or so," replies Tairel. "Feels longer." The Ta-Toa reaches for a cigarette, but remembers he was still out. "Kars," he mutters under his breath.-Mef Man

IC: Laserbeak, Ta-Koro + Krayzikk, HospitalLaserbeak looked at Yasashiv. "I don't blame you, you know. You didn't do anything. It's true, I'm drunk. But honestly, did I really act that badly? All I was being was cheerful. Worst thing I did was give you guys a hug. And honestly, I would almost rather have fought Volin, then I could have said I did something other than sit around and take it. And do you wnat to know why I took this appearance? Because I always dreamed of flying when I was a matoran. I always wanted to fly like a bird, and when I became a toa and found I could, I took on a bird themed appearance." To Onuzek, she gave a sad smile and said "Thanks, Onuzek."Krayzikk chuckled as he saw Tairel's movement. "Let me guess: out of cigarettes? I have some errands to run soon, I'll pick some up. I know a guy who sells Po-Koroan ones here in Ta-Koro. Any ideas as to what to get Riaril as a combination Thanks-for-not-dieing/Thanks-for-keeping-me-from-dieing gift?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Laserbeak, Ta-Koro + Krayzikk, HospitalLaserbeak smiled a genuine smile and hopped down from Onuzek's shoulders. To Skyra, she said "I hear it works wonders for hangovers." Turning back to Yasashiv, she smiled again and said "You know, besides my team, you are the only one who has ever noticed to say something good about my themed appearance. Normally it either receives no comment or is insulted. Thank you." She paused, "This is going to sound ironic, but, what is your name?"Krayzikk nodded. 'Will do. Anything else the hospital needs me to pick up while I'm out?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Tairel and Yasashiv)

"Yasashiv," she replies, still smiling, while doing a small courtsey. "And yours is...Laserbeak?" the Toa asks, not sure if that was the name Onuzek had said. "It's very pretty sounding and goes well with your outfit."Tairel thought for a moment before replying,"I can't think of anything, but I'm going to run an...errand in a while when Takimoc comes back. So if I think of anything I'll pick it up then."-Mef Man

IC: Laserbeak, Ta-Koro + Krayzikk, HospitalLaserbeak nodded, still smiling herself. " Yes, my name is Laserbeak. Thank you, your name is pretty as well." She resisted the urge to giggle, as the effects of her drinks were still plaguing her. "I promise, I will be a little more lucid in the morning. I am still trying to resist the urge to hug people. It usually happens when I'm drunk."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Just realized I left Krayz out of my above post. Oops.IC: Laserbeak, Ta-KoroLaserbeak's expression soured momentarily. "I see enough of that in my profession. Or rather, the profession I'm trying to get out of." Her expression brightened again. "Besides, if I sneak hug people I get to laugh at their confusion!" At this, she couldn't restrain her giggle.Krayzikk nodded. "Alright, I'll be back soon." With that, he started for the door.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Laserbeak, Ta-KoroLaserbeak kept giggling, only stopping as the less pleasant effects of her drink set in. She flew back up to, and settled on, Onuzek's shoulders. "I'm gonna stay up here a while, Onuzek. I just got dizzy."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Laserbeak, Onuzek's Shoulders"He is fine." Laserbeak called down. "He had a head injury earlier, I checked him out, he is cleared for all but heavy combat." She paused. "I had the same diagnosis. Oh, and Onuzek? Next time someone says that, tell me and I will tell them point by point why they have something wrong with them."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayzikk, Ta-KoroKrayzikk left the hospital, using his mak to warp from place to place during his errands. In his travels, he picked up:-Several packs of Po-Koran cigarettes-A couple bottles of the best wine he could find.-A bottle of a rather curious drink entitled 'Furnace Salamanders' Revenge'.With that last one, the bartender had seemed to stifle a laugh as he handed the drink over. Krayzikk shrugged as he thought about it, and started making his way toward the hospital, smiling all the way.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Tairel)

Tairel was getting anxious for a cigarette. He started tapping his fingers on his armor rapidly; almost a blur. It had been a while since he'd smoked, let alone a Po-Koroan cigarette. The Toa looked as if he were expecting patients as he stared out the front doors, but, rather, he was looking for the titan."Krayzikk!" he exclaims happily before running outside and meeting the being halfway. "Y-you have them, right?"-Mef Man

IC: Takimoc walked down the street, whistling as he went. The toa bore a sad smile.What a beautiful day...Goodbye, hospital.He walked round a bend in the road. And with that the Ta-Toa was gone.Nakumir peered up, cautiously revealing her nose. "Okay."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Balaythah and Tairel)

"Y-yes," replies Tairel as he quickly takes out a cigarette. The Toa scorches the end with his elemental powers and inhales the toxic smoke happily. "Thanks. You saved me." The Ta-Matoran walks into Nakumir's room, a bright smile on his face."How you feeling?" he asks her while walking toward her bed.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: Mef, to be realistic, that Takimoc IC happened a few hours ago before Krayzikk even left (should've said so i know but i felt that it could be assumed). As well...Takimoc implied he was going out for an errand or something. Not to leave the hospital permanently.;}IC: Nakumir couldn't help but flush slightly. She now drew back the blanket so that her lips were exposed."G-good. You?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Vakama had not taken his eyes from the Mark even as he listened to Tank.As the Toa finished, the Turaga drummed his fingers on the fire staff he carried thoughtfully."What do you think Dren?""Me sir?""You've been here listening to their tale. Same as I have. Surely you have an opinion.""I'm just a Guardsman.""An ELITE Guardsman no less. You were chosen for that because your superiors trusted your judgment. I placed your superiors in the position they are now because I trust their judgment. In a round about way you could say I must then trust YOUR judgment."Dren nodded his head. "Then I am honored you feel that way. As for my opinion, I'm skeptical of the whole thing but if it really is true then it could be a danger if there are more and they have no control. Still, arcane marks? This would be something I would rather have the Academy in Ga-Koro study, it's more of their area anyway. I did however see SOMETHING that warrants examination that could give some hint of truth to their words when they were apprehended.""Indeed?" The elder of Ta-Koro turned back to Tank. "If what the Guardsman says is true and I BELIEVE him to speak not lies then before I render my judgment, I have a simple question for you Toa." He fixed the Toa with a stare that bore into the Toa's eyes as if searching for deceit in the Toa's next words."Should I release you. What will your plans be?"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Pein, you managed to surprise me. Congrats. Now, I have to find out what is going to happen.IC: Krayzikk, Hospital"Wait a minute. Don't you doctors need a real good reason to leave during work hours, especially if you are short-staffed? If so, why'd Takimoc leave?" Krayzikk asked. It suddenly hit him that Takimoc knew that he had fired the blast that downed Riaril. He hoped the toa didn't do something stupid.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Oh. My. God. So many posts while I'm gone.IC: VolinVolin observed the situation with a bored look, not having said a thing the entire time. So many questions asked, so many things said, all of them overlapped as he was never given the proper time to reply to them. He found the conversation annoying to a small degree.I'm surrounded by a bunch of brakas."Okay people, before we continue this conve rsation, I'm going to address the matter at hand. We'll be going wherever you guys feel like going and truth be told, our adventures may be slightly dangerous. Second of all, listen up, Laserbreak." Volin stared at Laserbreak right in the eyes and if his goggles weren't covering his own, the Toa of air would see that they were filled with a mix of loathing. Not for her but for what he was about to say."I'm sorry I insulted you. Now can we figure out where we're going now?"

OOC: Whoops, sorry 'bout that, Pein. I'll try to edit.

IC(Balaythah,Tairel, and Yasashiv)

"He's probably just on an errand," he replies while leading Krayzikk toward the hospital. "Probably gathering his thoughts after the healing process. It can be rather strenuous.""Good," replies Balaythah as he takes a seat. "I...brought my violin," the Matoran says while showing it to her. It had a blackish brown color from not being stored properly, but the neck was in good condition and all four strings were still attached. The bow was missing a few fibers here and there, but it could still be used. "I play it every once in a while, but I've been extremely busy lately and haven't had the time.""Thank you," Yasashiv says to Volin as she hugs him tightly.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man