Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Volin"You know what? You're right. Let's say we're in a rush. Yasashiv, long story short, we're running 'cause there's this guy who wants to kill Skyra and Laserbreak and we're kind of involved with them so we're also in trouble."With that, Volin began sprinting for the gates. Surprisingly, the Toa was quite fast and agile despite all the clothes he wore.

IC-Hasil:Hasil nodded at what Stronin said. "If she doesn't pull through, I know a good Toa of Iron you could talk to. He's getting to be rather deaf, but I'm sure he'd like to take on an apprentice. I used to have him repair my swords in our homeland, and another Kel'en who came to our camp said he was now working in a place called Onu-Wahi."OOC: New character coming up? Eeyup.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Hasil:Hasil heard Stronin, and rounded on him. Speaking calmly, he said, "When you have been alive as long as I have, your friends dying in training, from playing games, and having your mother killed in front of you, then you might feel the way I do." He turned back around. "We live and die for our mother. It is bred into us. And we have realized over time that death is natural. We have a saying, in my Kel. 'You play the game to deserve to live.' It is a dangerous game we play, both as the game and as our lives. Maybe one day I might teach you."

profiles i guess

IC:Naryth spotted a group running, far off. He remembered Laserbeak. That being looked like her. They needed to catch them. They wouldn't necessarily need Laserbeak, but he wondered why she was running."Soundwave." said officer snapped to attention, "Engage."The silent Phantom burst off, wings expanding as he increased in speed. He was virtually undetectable, the author of not a sound.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Laserbeak happened to turn her head as she started to take off. She spotted Soundwave and cursed. "Skyra! We have been found!" To Yasashiv "I'll make this up to you later." She grabbed the other toa and took off, using her mask and powers to keep moving. They were moving at a decent pce, but Soundwave was still faster.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: AkiniiAkinii stood up slowly, willing his shaky legs to work. His entire body ached with pain. "Well?" he said to Divinex. "You gonna kill me or what?" He threw his swords on the ground. "Shoot."IC: DivinexSuddenly, Divinex was completely befuddled. For the first time in what had surely been forever, he felt confused about what was right and what wasn't. Is it right to kill him? he wondered. He was conflicted with a maelstrom of emotions, all threatening to rip his mind apart. He killed my friend... But does that make it right to murder him? Is it right to lower myself to his level? Is he telling the truth? Did he actually kill her? Or did I just assume that? He snapped. He couldn't take it anymore. He turned and ran in the general direction of the sun, away from Akinii.

IC(Tairel and Yasashiv)

Beginning the operation, Tairel gently removes the sword before applying presure to the wound. Blood begins to pour out, but he quickly seals the wound with fire; just like Takimoc taught him. Using his Mask of Healing, he takes care of the internal injuries that were hurt; thankfully nothing serious though.Frightened, the Toa runs after Volin; trying to keep up. Attackers were heading toward them and already attacking the other two beings. She hoped-and prayed-it would end safely.-Mef Man

OOC: Shadow Guardian, stay far away from the Lavapool Inn if you want to avoid a second battle..IC:Tahuva did it! The fire shuriken soared full force and knocked Dino aside.Dino suddenly made a lightning shuriken. "Yes, I learned it!" He prepared to throw......but a load of wind spheres were hurled at him, orbited him, then slammed into him. "Yes, and it was ME who taught you.""All right. We have all passed elemental training. We will eat lunch, then go full-on free for all sparring under this gravity. After that, dinner, then full on free for all sparring with normal gravity. At the end of this day, our training will be complete." Cheers and food followed this speech.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Laserbeak, Ta-KoroLaserbeak was driven into the ground by the blast. "Karz, that rules out running." She stood and turned to face Soundwave. Her first attack was to lash out with a wav of air meant to push Soundwave back.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Solaris, Miritala, Miptel, The Rel, OzrikSolaris led Mip through the forest until they got back to town. Considering Solaris was much better at staying on trails than Mip, it was only fair that the Toa of Lightning lead the Ta-Toa."They ought to be at an inn," Mip suggested. "That makes sense.""There've gotta be dozens of inns in this town," Solaris sighed. "So let's try the nearest."There was a knock at the door. Oh. Those two."Come in," it said, quietly ushering Solaris and Mip into the room. "But not a word. She's sleeping.""Aww, ain't that cute?" Solaris taunted. "Little Relly cares about her.""It's not caring, per se," The Rel corrected. "I just want these memories dreamed right back into her so that this 'murder plot' theory of yours can all just dissipate."Solaris shrugged and turned back to the rune-covered Ga-Toa.Blackness. That was all she saw. No memories. Blackness. So these were her memories. Nothing. She couldn't even conjure up a single image. Perhaps the memories wouldn't all come that quickly.Ozrik trotted merrily into town. He was one of the most cheery Vortixx you might meet, and for a native of Xia, that's saying something. He entered a nearby pub and sat down at the bar."Barkeep, I'd like a nice, refreshing brew," he said. A bottle was slid across the counter and Ozrik caught it and took a swig.Ah, Karz, today was a good day to try and kill Solaris.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC:Soundwave landed, fist hitting the ground a few feet from Laserbeak. The large metal communications officer rose. He made no attempt to further attack. He acknowledged his former comrade with a nod.Frenzy fell from his back, coming around to speak. The stuttering scout took a knee."Lord Naryth wishes to know your reason for fleeing."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Laserbeak, Ta-KoroLaserbeak stood her ground and crossed her arms. "Because I am getting out of the mercenary business. I hold no enmity toward you, or your fellows let alone my comrades. But I am done."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "What is your reasoning for this sudden change in alignment?" he answered further.Frenzy decided not to look up at the massive Onuzek. If a fight erupted, he could hide behind Soundwave."We wish to inform you that the Phantoms are now a designated group of political and wealth-increasing denizens of this unsettled island."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Laserbeak, Ta-Koro"Simply put, I have a moral code, albeit far less strict than that of law-abiding citizens. Today, This code was violated by my team's action under pay from an insane toa. Namely, attacking a hosital filled with civilians. If you ever have need of me, I will assist. Similarly, the authorities will never learn anything about any possible questionable activities from me. But I am out of the mercenary business." Laserbeak looked Soundwave in the eye.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:No voice came from Soundwave. He stood silent, ignoring the immature and petty threats of Skyra. He didn't even look at him.Frenzy however, coughed to get attention."Well, we aren't mercenaries. We offer shelter at Lake Pala."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Laserbeak, Ta-Koro"You aren't, but my comrades are. Like I said, if you need my help, then just give me a shout. But for now, I am done." Laserbeak looked at Frenzy. "I don't consider you my enemies, but I am staying."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Hasil:"Welcome to the real world," Hasil said, "Where not everybody acts exactly the same as the next person. Just because we have different views on the same thing doesn't mean we have to start an argument over it-my idea of death is that if you die, you move on. It's natural and inevitable, someday all of us on this island will all be dead. Now, how about we focus on the now, and see if she lives or not?" Hasil suggested, wondering whether or not Stronin was going to continue with his righteously misplaced anger.

profiles i guess

IC: Kraal & ReichenbachReichenbach stepped into the Koro. It was dangerous to do this; Returning to the scene of the crime. But he would be sure to stay away from the hut.Reichenbach kept up-to-date with all criminal activities, and there was a group called 'Mystix' that had attempted conquest a while back. According to his sources, there was one in Ta-Koro.Kraal sighed. It was obvious the Mystix conquest would fail. He could see that now. The years he'd spent fighting for Ignotus had been useless. It was time to move on."Hello, Kraal."Kraal turned, and looked suspiciously at Reichenbach."Who are you?""Call me Reichenbach." Reichenbach answered."How do you know my name?""That's for me to know, and you never to find out." Reichenbach replied. "I'm here to make you a deal.""What is it?""I know you aren't that interested in conquest. But how would you feel about helping in a plot which may change this island forever?""I'm listening.""Join me." Reichenbach said. "There'll be rewards.""Fine then, I'm in." Kraal had become interested the moment the word 'reward' was mentioned."I need you to go to Onu-Koro for me, and find a being called Onyx." Reichenbach replied. "Here're the details. Simply tell him to go to Kini-Nui after the funeral.""No problem." Kraal said, heading towards Onu-Koro.Reichenbach, however, set off in the direction of Le-Koro, planning to go to the Kumu Islets next.OOC: Kraal to Onu-Wahi, Reichenbach to Le-Koro.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: TadrisTadris stepped out of his new little friend's hut into the Ta-Koro streets. He wanted to help the general situation going on, but he didn't know where to begin. He figured the best place to find some other Toa would be around the front gate, so he began to leisurely make his way to the gate, checking out the sights of Ta-Koro as he went.OOC: I have no idea where to get started. If anyone wants to interact with Tadris, be my guest.

Edited by King Joe

OOC: Shadow Guardian, you offer shelter at Laka Pala? Because that's what the ILS is doing.IC: Volin"Yeah, let's go please. Oh and buddy, if you want to know why someone's running away, it'd be a terrific idea to not freaking blast 'em." suggested Volin, irritated about the sudden turn of events.

OOC: They'll be setting up a HQ (on the smaller side) at some point.IC - Naryth Zenoklass - StreetNaryth nodded."Go ahead. We're traveling to Le-Koro, so you can go there ahead of us."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.