Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC:

OOC: You have no idea how much I suspected that, and planned on laughing if it happened. You robbed me of my laughter. :lol:IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk shook his head at Tairel and knelt down next to Riaril. "Riaril, who is Gabel?" The titan asked gently.

Lulsorry. But realism takes precedence over comedy...Well, unless you're Doomslayer. And even that's debatable considering there's plenty of reasons I can name off the top of my head (small intestine, large intestine, and bladder) to shove a pin-pulled grenade up a foe's bottom.IC: Riaril's eyes blinked open. "Krayzikk!"The doctor's gaze flickered around wildly in an obvious attempt to find the titan. She was trembling in fear. Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Yeah, realism does win. I just chuckled that you'd had the same thought.IC: Laserbeak, Tavern + Krayzikk, Hospital Room"I didn't think so when I mixed what I did to make it. Most though I was crazy that night." Laserbeak grinned. "I wasn't. Just intoxicated."Krayzikk held the had that wasn't holding Riaril's sai. "Its all right. I'm here, Riaril. Your safe."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra"Yeah? Well, I'm about to get intoxicated myself." He chugged the rest of the drink down, then grinned. "Woah...that was...intense..." He waited for the drink to take effect.OOC: Skyra may actually be crazy as it is...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Laserbeak, Tavern"Boy, you really are crazy. But that is a crazy I can match!" Laserbeak chugged down the rest of her drink and waited for the drink to come into affect.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Riaril's eyes flew to Krayzikk. Her sai clattered to the ground.The toa grabbed him bodily. She gave the toa a fierce hug, barely holding back tears."I thought you and my sister were dead...I wanted to help, but...The burning..."

[Profiles]

IC: Laserbeak/Tavern+Krayzikk/Hospital RoomKrayzikk, rather surprised, hugged Riaril back. "It's okay. I'm right here. You already saved me, remember? I'm okay. I'm sure your sister is too."Laserbeak grinned drunkenly. "Why are you sideways?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Riaril was at a loss for words. She hugged the titan again, just to make sure he was still there. Then the toa pecked him on the cheek happily and retreated."So...," Riaril said, suddenly averting her eyes. "What...Happened?"

[Profiles]

IC: Volin"That was rather...odd." Volin remarked, irritated in the same fashion when Onuzek wandered in on them unexpectedly. Simply being watched infuriated him but the Toa of plasma kept his temper."Ah yes, my name. It's Volin, Toa of plasma, not that you can really tell by my color and my covering up."

IC(Tairel and Yasashiv)

"You were out for a while from Takimoc's blast," explains Tairel, finally stepping into the picture. "But, him, I, and the little guys fixed you up real nice. No easy task, though. And," he reaches over for the flowers he bought,"I got you these.""Well, nice to meet you, Volin," she says. "I...want to thank you for taking me here. I haven't experienced so much kindness in a long time."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Volin"You and me both but you're welcome. I'm simply glad to have a nice person like you as company; haven't sat down with many kind people such as you in a while in fact. Odd jobs can get you into odd situations and meet odd people, you know?"

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Krayzikk, Hospital Room + Laserbeak, TavernKrayzikk was at a loss for words. Okay, Riaril had just gone through karz. However, he was fairly certain that she had just pecked him on the cheek. And even considering the extenuating circumstances, that seemed unusual. He regained the the thread of the conversation after Tairel's explanation. "More to the point, Riaril. are you okay? You gave me-" The tiatn stopped, slightly embarassed, and amended his statement. "-us quite a scare."Laserbeak giggled. Giggled. "Yup!" Laserbeak tried to hang upside down off her stool, but fell to the floor, still giggling. "Well, I don't think I'm upside down anymore."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Tairel)

Tairel holds out the roses for Riaril to take with his right hand while patting the Titan's arm with his left."Yeah, you should've seen this brute fussing. I would've too, but you need to concentrate when you need to operate." Hmm. He rather enjoyed the little rhyme...-Mef Man

IC: Riaril blinked. Memories were assaulting her, clamoring for attention. And it didn't help that Tairel and Krayzikk seemed to be following the trend."Yes, yes, I'm okay," she replied unsteadily to Krayzikk. The toa took a deep breath. "I'd just like it you guys could be quiet for a second."

[Profiles]

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk shut up instantly. All vocal functions just stopped and his expression changed back to one of worry. He didn't quite buy Riaril's answer that she was fine, but then again, he probably wouldn't believe it for quite some time.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Kyat - Ta-KoroKyat sighed."Well. You're useless." he complained to Zyckel.Picking up Soli with a groan of kinetic exertion, he activated his Kakama. Timmmme... Slowwwwed... Dowwwwnn... He sped between two Toa... He leaped from one foot to the other, dodging a merchant... He flipped over a kart......to land on his feet, still running. Ah, the hospital. What a wonderful place. Turning, he pressed his back to the door and pushed it open."Anyone home?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro PrisonTuara nodded to Kinvex, "Yeah. But I won't talk to him until we're finished here."She turned back and looked at the two Toa in their cells. She'd wait to tell them, if they were even going to tell them. If Vakama decided they would rot in prison they would have no need to know. Tank mentioned the possiblity of finding a way to control other Mark Bearers. Sure. He might. Tank didn't seem to have any bad in him, despite the fight he slammed her head into the bars of a cell. He wanted the Marks gone.But Utu on the other hand... She couldn't really tell. Was it possible he never meant to hurt anybody? It seemed unlikely. He didn't act like he cared for life anyways. But Utu had knowledge Tank would need. Perhaps Tank could keep the Toa under control. Tuara didn't know. She'd wait to see.IC: NPC, Ta-Koro Guard - Ta-Koro StreetsThe Matoran jogged through the streets on his way to Turaga Vakama's hut.IC: Tank - Ta-Koro Prison - CellTank looked at Utu. Perhaps it was best for Utu to be asleep for Vakama's judgements. Better Tank to do the talking.He looked at Dren, "Do you like being in the Guard?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Tahuva stopped the training. "All right. Now that we are finished with sparring, we'll eat dinner, then start doing military strength excersises. Tomorrow we start training to launch elemental attacks at full strength and speed even with this gravity.""Yup! And my skill using gravity has tripled!"Dino sighed. They bought an expensive dinner--with HIS money.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: She turned--BURNING. Her head-nose-chest.Riaril was vaguely aware that she was falling before she winked out...Right into the furnace.The doctor fought out of the memory, gasping for breath. But the next one took her even stronger:"...Because I'll always be there to catch you if you fall.""Thanks...For...Catching...Me," she said back to the deep and warm voice; the kind Kualsi staring down; the hand cradling hers and keeping her safe...Her guardian.Then it was back to the blackness. Back to the burning.But this time, she was happy. She'd been caught.Thanks for catching me, Riaril repeated unconsciously. She looked up and back to Krayzikk......Only to realize that she had just said that last thought aloud.The doc averted her eyes. She blushed slightly, only now realizing who the Kualsi, hand, and voice belonged to.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk look of concern grew as Riaril gasped for breath. When she repeated what she had said during the operation, he realized that she had recalled that conversation. His face turned red underneath his mask as he raised a questioning eyebrow.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"Actually, I believe I said 'I will always be there to catch you if you fall.' You said 'Thanks for catching me.'" Krayzikk looked somewhat embarrassed. Krayzikk looked down and to the right.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Don't worry, I've seen worse mistakes.IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk continued to look down, at this point his face was as red as it had ever been, unsure if what to do or say.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayzikk, Hospital + Laserbeak, TavernKrayzikk found his voice. He looked up, looking directly at Riaril, and said "I meant every word. If you ever need anything just give a shout."Laserbeak ordered and downed half of another drink. She then said "You -hic- know? We should probly get going."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SkyraSkyra had barely managed to get back into his chair, much less stay in it. "Ya....we probably ssshhould..." He slurred a little. "One question....which way is the door..." He said, raising his hand while asking, swaying back and forth.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Volin"I came to Ta-Koro with no real reason as to why in mind. You could say I'm quite the spontaneous traveler, going from place to place with no real purpose, finding things to do along the way." Volin replied, explaining his 'reason' for coming to the fiery village of Ta-Wahi."As for what I'm going to do...I'm not sure but unfortunately, I'm definitely not staying here forever." This time, he sounded somewhat disappointed.

IC: Ekage:Ekage loitered in front of the hospitals main entrance way. Interesting bunch of people-beings around here, he thought. I wonder why anyone would want to attack a hospital, doesn't seen like something someone would have a sane reason to do.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by BenLuke-116