Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Nakumir awoke to '...You okay?' and the warm, muscled hand on hers. The matoran began to flush again."Y-yes. C-could you just...U-um...Ch-check on the attack?," the doctor stuttered out. She hoped this ploy would work so that she didn't faint again-it was nice to have him by her side, but she was too afraid of her own thoughts turning...Well...The matoran flushed harder.Nakumir just needed some alone time.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Nakumir kept on the flushing spree. Her mind was currently taking that out of context."N-no."The doctor snuggled back under her covers. Maybe she could fake sleep.Moriika looked up at Krayzikk while his hands danced through the pieces. "Yeah. She took a bolt to the lung and almost died, so she's recuperating in a one-woman ward."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: Moriika looked at Balaythah while he worked. "Yeah?"Faerulo began to apply a special painkilling salve that doubled to aid burns on the areas Tairel had regenerated. The stench was horrid, but it was the most powerful ones of its type.

[Profiles]

OOC: If it's okay with you guys, as soon as Hau and Sucogu leave the hospital, I'll timeskip to the end of the operation.IC: Moriika nodded. He got back to work measuring the wounds and working on the armor Riaril would wear over her nose, top of skull, and sternum.

[Profiles]

IC: "What the--" came Tarex's stunned voice as he entered the hospital."Nui," he grumbled, rolling his eyes in disbelief."Every time I leave this confounded place...""So wait, you're seriously doing grunt work here?" came a voice full of laughter and disbelief from behind him."Yeah, so what? The karz're you doing here, anyway? The month ain't ending for two more weeks." Tarex retorted, turning and throwing an irate glare at his old friend."Followed Hau and Sucogu." the other martial artist explained, following Tarex up the stairs."So they're here too? Figures." the Toa of Crystals grumbled.

helo frens

IC: They finished breakfast. "All right. 10g for an hour, do whatever you want, but train hard." Ratchet took them out to the training ground and increased the gravity on all of them. "Every one of you should be able to EASILY walk before we can go any further. Doing this wrong could cause injury or death."At that, Tahuva stopped running and started walking."Ha." Barricade was having the same difficulty as yesterday.Dervian was trying to do stunts--and landing on his face."That's why I listened to Ratchet, Dervian."OOC: Open for interaction if your chars would think anything is weird about a bunch of stumbling warriors having a hard time so much as walking.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Sucogu - Leaving"I don't see why not." he said with a shrug.The Toa turned to look at the approaching Slife. He felt kind of bad. They kept forgetting him."Sorry, man."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Slife"It's fine guys, just don't let it happen again. Well actually scratch that it is going to happen again, but hey no worries. I don't mind."IC: Soli"I understand that much Zyckel. What I don't understand is the why behind it, and what you don't seem to understand, is that while you can cut yourself off from family. Family can never cut itself off from you."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Ratchet was getting used to maintaining his elemental power like this, but it was still hard.Barricade kept on walking in circles and spitting. One of the spits hit Ratchet by accident."HEY." Ratchet made Barricade fall over with 20g, then reduced it to 10g again. "That was a warning.""OH YEAH, WELL HERE'S ONE FOR YOU!" Barricade fired off disks.Ratchet sliced them with his saw. "OH, NOW YOU'VE DONE IT." He pulled out his Blast Rod...And Dervian slammed their heads together. "Stop bickering and keep training! You guys will suck if you keep this up!" "Dervian's right." Tahuva tried not to show that he was tired, and he needed to train, so he kept walking around under the ridiculous gravity levels.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I am good with a timeskip.IC: Krayzikk, Hospital"What?!" Krayzikk kept his voice low, but his tone suggested his preferred decibel level. "When?" He never took his eyes off Riaril as he did this.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Moriika frowned at the memory. "The member of the Guard currently here," he nodded to Balaythah, "Was being stitched up by her after a particularly nasty wound. The being who had previously injured the guard snuck in and shot her, then toyed with him. "Thankfully," Moriika went on as he selected a good piece for Riaril's nose, "Riaril, two other Guardsmen, and a stranger intervened. If it hadn't been for them..."The mechanic shook his head. His face finished the sentence for him."The being was imprisoned," Moriika finally continued. "I presume she's still in the custody of the Guard."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: In the middle of training, Barricade stopped. "I want a vacation to Ko-Koro. This place is TOO HOT!"Tahuva shook his head. "We must train." He was just starting to get the hang of it."Yeah, Barricade. No one but Tahuva is even close to mastering this, and even he can't do it yet.""Whatever! I'm strong enough already, and I'll go alone if I have to! Velan, want to come with me to Ko-Koro?"OOC: Gravity, that's your cue.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk swore quietly. "Remind me when Riaril is better to visit her. I will remember, but just in case." Krayzikk continued to watch the operation with nervousness.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Soundblaster and Ravage, HospitalRecovering their wits after having been transported, Soundblaster decided to follow the Deceptoa he had encountered. He and Ravage set out before anyone noticed their return.OOC: Soundblaster and Ravage to Kini Nui

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I'll be making posts throughout the day so that no one can walk in and say "You only trained for an hour blah blah blah you can't be any stronger."IC: While Barricade awaited Velan's response, the others were training. "How much longer can you sustain this, Ratchet?""As things stand now, not at all. I think it's time for a lunch break.""Yes. Then we resume training at full strength. Dino, your turn to pay.""I don't a-have any money!""It's all right, I'll be going with Barricade and Velan, so I'll take my turn now! Not like I'm trainin or anything." He paid for their lunch and went to Barricade to wait for Velan to answer."Holy Karz, this is the best steak I've ever tasted! What's it made from?""Nui-Rama."Dervian spat out all his food and ran to the bathroom.Tahuva facepalmed. "Was it REALLY made of Nui-Rama?""Nope." Ratchet smirked.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Rynekk - Ta-Koro - Fighting AkiniiRynekk snarled, 'This is none of your concern. This is a family matter. Stay out of it.'He brought his spear back, ready to thrust it into his attacker's heartlight-IC: Plagia - Ta-Koro - Fighting Rynekk-Only for Plagia to grab it, effectively stopping the attack.'No brother,' she said sadly, 'It stopped being a family matter when you killed that Matoran. We're Toa! We're supposed to be heroes.'She brought the spear tumbling to the ground, watching Rynekk with concern, 'I'm sorry Rynekk. But you've thrown in your lot, and it's not with me.'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Velan"Ehh, I don't really like Ko-Koro. Its cold and the people there are all stuffy," she answered. She hadn't been training in the increased gravity, only watching.IC: OnuzekHe lumbered over to Krayzikk. The other titan looked like he was extremely worried about Riaril."Onuzek is wondering if Riaril is going to be ok," he asked.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -