Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: GravityI sat up, having now gained control of all motor functions. Looking to left and right, I saw that I was sitting on a stretch of sand. Waves crashed on one side while black jagged rocks dominated the other. All the while, memories flooded through my fractured mind.The sudden feeling of needing to breath came over me, for I had closed my mouth. Air filled my lungs. The memories continued to come.I realized what I was.A Toa.OOC: *sigh* I'm still open for interaction.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Interaction coming your way, Gravity.IC: Krayzikk. Hospital + Jikal, CoastKrayzikk hesitantly sat in the chair he had previously occupied. He had no desire to make the situation any more awkward than it already was. He handed Riaril a fork, he had picked it up at the store, and the pie box. Oh, Krayzikk, how did you get yourself into this one?Jikal walked calmly down the beach, the sun glinting off his massive broadsword. He walked alone, as he had ever since he woke up in Le-Wahi with that Karzahni-born mark on his shoulder. It was simply too dangerous to be around others. He wore a cloak, with the hood drawn down over his eyes. It also served to conceal the mark on his shoulder. As Jikal walked, he spotted what appeared to be a toa in the distance. "Karz." Jikal muttered to himself. He appoached the toa, saying "Are you all right?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Thanks! :)IC: GravityI heard someone. My audio receptors picking up something. My head whiped around to face the being.Speech, I thought, The cloaked being is talking to me.I recognized the pattern and the way it was modulated. I understood what the being was saying. Unfortunatly, I couldn't say anything back, as I haven't learned how yet. I merely nodded my head.Fear suddenly shot through me.Was this being good? Was he evil? Would he try to harm me?

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: GravityAnother memory. New knowladge. My mind began to come together."I.... can." I said.The words were drawn out, as I looked for the right way to say them. I stood up, pushing off the ground with my tentacles."Who.... are..you?" I asked, my face scrunched up in consentration as I seached for the words.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Jikal, Coast"I don't know, but then again, I don't know you either. Besides, you didn't answer my question." Jikal fowned underneath his hood. Times like this, he really wished he could still use his mask.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Jikal, CoastJikal's hand slipped away from the handle of his broadsword, though Gravity most likely hadn't even seen him put it there. The sunlight glanced of the blade as Jikal approached silently. While his movements were not aggressive, for someone as confused as Gravity clearly was, the sword certainly couldn't have seemed peaceful.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jikal, Coast"It is. It has served me well for a long time." Jikal continued to approach carefully, always keeping a hand near one of his concealed daggers in case he needed it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Oh good. Another thing I'm sure of." Tadris then realized he had been sitting on the ground this whole time. Slightly embarrassed, he stood up. "So uh, where we gonna go? OOH! Is there a map of the island I can look at? I wanna know where we CAN go!"OOC: If someone could post a link to a serviceable map, that would be great. The one in the official topic is broken I think.

IC: Jikal, CoastJikal laughed darkly. " I don't live anywhere anymore, Gravity. Too dangerous. I'll lead you to Ta-Koro, though. " Throughout all of this, Gravity never once saw anything but the lower part of Jikal's face. Everything else was blocked by the hood.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Riaril was about to bite in, but then she saw that Krayzikk had none. "Let's share," the doc drowsily announced. She looked up at Krayzikk's mouth. Aiming carefully, she took the piece she had already cut for herself and tried to feed it to the titan.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk was confused, but accepted the food A. Because it would be worse to argue with the sleepy doctor. and B. The pie looked good. "Thabk you." Were the only words the titan seemed capable of thinking of.

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Mmmmpph..." Dren flipped his trident points down before resting on the butt watching the entrance to the main gate once again.The large Matoran hadn't been there more than five minutes before more figures arrived on the horizon."More newcomers I see." Dren commented more to himself. "Just no end to 'em." He chuckled. "At this rate if they ever got themselves organized, Makuta would have more than he could handle."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama