Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Everyone was gone, so Dail's air sense told her. She breathed a sigh of relief. Still invisible, she used air pressure to punch a hole on the roof above her and rocketed upward on currents of air.She manifested hovering above the hospital."GRAVITY TOA! BRING IT DOWN!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.OOC: </Theoden> :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

IC: TillianTillian immediately stood, with the grace of a born leader."On my mark!" he roared. "Three! Two! One! NOW!"Tillian and a couple dozen other Toa of Gravity used their power at the same time, leveling the remains of the Ta-Koro Fortress Hospital.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Jaron:Jaron hopped back on his board, against the protests of his friends, and flew again into the basement. The air toa was gone...but the Ice toa was still there. Jaron limped back over to him, and grabbed his arm. He looked into the Toa's eyes, trying to make sense of the situation. He tugged on the Toa, but his strength had been drained by the attack he suffered. The lights were flickering...the building was going down soon."Come with me," Jaron pleaded with the stuck Toa, trying to make him move. "If you leave you can live, isn't life a good thing?" He asked, rather logically. Or not. Suddenly it started shaking more, and the lights flickered off. He tackled the toa of ice to the ground, activating his Hau to protect himself from the hospital falling on him.Jaron shuddered, and gasped. His Hau had held everything at bay, and now it had formed a small dome over him and the ice Toa, who he'd managed to save. He looked around in the darkness, barely able to see, small amounts of light filtering in from the dust. "Looks like we'll be here a while," he said to the Toa next to him.OOC: How do you like that, my friends? I had to come in and save him..haha!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Krayzikk + JikalKrayzikk set Laserbeak down, she couldn't harm herself now. He watched with sadness as the hospital collapsed.Jikal observed Tillian. "Well, Dail made it out okay. Nice job, Tillian."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "C'mon," Tarex ordered, opening a window and yanking the protesting Jolek back by the scruff of his neck. "We're bugging out. You see the shape this place is in? I doubt it'll be standing much longer. No sense getting ourselves killed by a hospital, of all things," he snarked, vaulting out of the window and onto an adjacent rooftop. Landing smoothly, he rose and beckoned Jolek over.Rolling his eyes and muttering a belligerent curse, the irritated Toa of Magnetism complied nonetheless, momentarily glaring at the Toa beside him."Look, you can grumble about your wounded pride later. Right now we need to get to safety." Tarex commanded, beginning to leap away from the danger zone."Oh, to karz with it." Jolek grumbled, following.

helo frens

IC: Tillian"Thanks," he panted, leaning on the Staff of Absorption for support; the last 24 hours had been tiring beyond anything Tillian had ever experienced, and by the time he got back to Po-Koro, it would be his shift to take care of rebuilding efforts.Why me?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jikal Jikal took one look at Tillian. "Dude, sit down. You look like you are about to drop dead. I don't think the Great Spirit loves you that much." The Mark Bearer deadpanned.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Jaron:Jaron felt the air around him getting heavier, and heavier, and realized what was happening. He brought up his Hau, to protect himself and the apparently unconscious ice-toa, protect himself from the crushing force. As he stayed in his bubble, he could see the rock cracking around him."Good," he said happily, patting the ice-toa's back, "Not too long until we get out of here, I hope. Ready to climb out?" He asked, jokingly.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian"Nah," said Tillian, lighting up a cigarette from his pocket and holding it to his mouth. "I just need a minute."Normally, the Toa of Gravity didn't smoke, but he needed energy and fast. If the Toa of Ice came back out...He inhaled all the smoke into his mouth and then ghosted it, blowing it out with a sigh."I never want to have to light one of these again," he said, dropping it and grinding it to a speck with his heel.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tarotrix now had about a dozen guards under his command. As his underlings watched the hospital collapse into the lava with awe, Tarotrix knew he had to sna them out of it."Stop staring at it! Keep your spears pointed towards the hospital! Don't get out of combat position until it's all melted!" he cried at the top of his lungs.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: JikalJikal realized his Mark was still active. The toa closed his eyes for a moment, and his Mark stopped glowing. When his eyes opened again, they were no longer glowing poison green and were their normal blue. "Good luck with that, in your line of work."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian"Yeah," said the young Toa of Gravity with a grin. "I guess you're right."He took out the pack of cigarettes and crushed it into a small ball before flicking it away, using whatever meager elemental energy he had left to send it flying over the gates of Ta-Koro."There," he said, laughing quietly. "Temptation removed."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Jikal is a Lightning Toa. :biggrin:IC: JikalJikal smirked. "And how long will it be before you buy more? A day? They are addicting, almost like-" Jikal abruptly stopped short in his speech.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TillianTillian's eyes met Jikal's for a moment, and then he shrugged."That was the first time I've ever smoked," he said, his grin starting to re-emerge. "I plan on making it the last."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Yghari - Destroyed Hospital - Talking:"Well... that was easier than I thought it was going to be," he said, staring at the remains of the former hospital. He saw lots of people still running away from the collapsed mass, most of them having gotten to safety before the building went down. He turned to Tillian, "I hope all that killed that Toa of Ice... I'm amazed that he wasn't taken down sooner... I mean, all that just to finish him off?" he asked. -Yghari

IC: JikalWhile Tillian met Jikal's now-blue-eyes, Jikal looked down. "That's a good idea. Make sure it only happens once, good way to keep from a habit." Now that the battle was over, Jikal's aversion to being around people was returning and it was obvious.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Avya) (Ta-Koro)Not long after Nikaron ran into the hospital, people started flooding out. Nurses, doctors and ordinary people were carrying out patients and wounded warriors. I checked as many as I could, but Nikaron wasn't among them. Despite the extent of many injuries, I steeled myself to run into the building and find the Toa, and help him if I could.Then a green figure burst out of the roof of the hospital, raining wood splinters and chips of stone down onto the crowd. She screamed a command, and in an instant the buliding was ripped apart, collapsing in a pile of debris.I watched in horror, unable to speak. People around me were buzzing with questions and anxious conversations, but I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. All I could do was watch as my mind spun around one question:Where was Nikaron?

OOC: Somebody, please tell me WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!! :(My chars were following behind Hasil and Lashev. Somehow, they're lost.IC: JL/Cyrax/AurumJL and Cyrax were lost. However, they did see the hospital go straight down, and hear a lot of shouting. So they both started walking there, questioning why they hadn't gone there at first. Maybe because they had fallen asleep or something.Aurum, meanwhile also heard the loud crash. Using his mask, he transformed into a Kahu - the same one that had been circling around the battleground at the Le-Wahi Rakhshi fight, and if people from over there remembered him, they'd know he was a servant of Makuta.He flew over towards the crushed Hospital, and stayed flapping above the ruins, watching and listening intently.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Tillian"Well," he said, sighing, "I should probably go and check with the ranking Ta-Koro Guardsman. As ranking officer from Po-Koro, I'm going to need to figure out what to tell my troops..."He shook Jikal's hand and grinned."Nice talking to you," he said, sheathing the Staff of Absorption and walking away.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jikal/???Jikal nodded. For a biref moment, however, his alter ego had something to say. In the same voice Tillian had heard once before, he said "Yo, Tillian! If ya can, show up at the Lavapool Inn later! We told ya if we survived, it'd be the bar on us."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian"You got it!" yelled the Toa of Gravity over his shoulder before walking up to someone who appeared to be a Second Lieutenant in the Guard. (OOC: Tarotrix)"Commander Tillian Juturna," he said, shaking the Lieutenant's hand. "You have a SitRep?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Not sure what is going on anymore, apparently I've been taken out of the hospital. Here's a cookie Kal. :DIC: SkyraSkyra would have protested Jaron taking him out of the hospital, if he had been able to, he was too busy wincing from the pain of having his hip cauterized. Joran had thankfully put him down near Laserbeak. "Ah...Laserbeak..." He said between groans. "Glad you got out of there..." OOC: Who has Emotia right now? Someone was carrying her. IC: EmotiaEmotia was unconscious from her wound.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SkyraSkyra gave her the look that said I don't know what I did and I'm sorry. "Stupid Jaron...he cauterized...my hip...why did he go back in there..." He clutched his hip as he sat on the ground, it really stung after being burn shut.

IC: Laserbeak"In the course of about a day, you managed to nearly get killed three times. And one of them was in a hospital!" Laserbeak's glare continued. "And you know what? This time, Krayzikk,""Hey hey, leave me-""Shut up Krayzikk! Had to restrain me from going back in to find you!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Jaron:Jaron was sitting atop Hiemalis's (he learned the name from a dog tag) unconscious form, playing solitaire along his enemy's torso. He snorted, and looked down at the Toa of Ice. "Do you have a red three or a black five on you?" He asked, annoyed, when he heard somebody yelling.Ah, he said to himself, Laserbeak."Hey!" He yelled out of his hole. "Thanks for leaving me in here, Laserbeak, I mean, I only just saved your boyfriend from death and what-not, but that's cool!" He then turned over his draw deck, and saw a black five. "Finally!" He exclaimed to himself, putting it down and moving the stack. He turned over the last card, to find his red three. He moved it over to where it belonged and finished up his game-now he might have a chance at getting out. If not, "Do you have any threes?" Jaron asked the being underneath him, in the middle of a one-sided game of go fish. He sighed. "Of course not," he said to himself. " 'Go Fish,' " he said, turning over the top card of the deck. "Why can't he just wake up and talk?" He complained.

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra"I'm sorry I worried you like that, I would have gotten out sooner if I could have..." Skyra groaned again from the pain, there was probably internal bleeding in his hip."And...to be fair...it's not like...any of us...saw that psycho Toa of Ice coming..." Skyra leaned against a wall, the pain was dying down, but he was really sore and warn out. "I mean...who was that guy...and why did try to kill everyone? What was the point of it all?"

Edited by Snelly

IC-Jaron:Jaron found that he could hear Skyra too. Somebody must have cleared out a few rocks."Well," He yelled up at Skyra, "I found a couple dog tags on him and they say his name is something like Hiemalis. And, I must also thank you for leaving me down here. I mean, if either of you'd help I wouldn't be quite so bored, but whatever..." He looked down. He had resorted to playing blackjack on the Toa of Ice's back, with an imaginary dealer."Why do you keep winning?" He said to his unconscious enemy. "You aren't even awake, and you're beating me. Good thing we aren't betting on this, eh?" He dealt out the cards again. He pulled out a perfect twenty-one, the dealer was stuck at seventeen, but Hiemalis had only gotten two aces. He knew the Toa of Ice would want to go for a five card charlie...he started pulling out the cards. Another ace. A Two. That's four cards out, only five at the count....and a six."Blast it!" he yelled angrily. "Blast it all to Karzahni!" He still shuffled and dealt the cards, even though he had lost. Again.

profiles i guess

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak smirked. "I saw him coming. Actually, Jolek did too and we were watching him. I don't know much about what happened after that." She frowned again. "I can't help but feel like somebody might have gotten left behind, or gotten themselves trapped under the rubble.OOC: :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: DurimThe Toa of water watched as the two ran off toward some building, and not the hut Quada had pointed out as being that of the Turaga. "What are those two doing? How is running to a building going to help us find... bah, never mind." He mutter to himself, as he started walking towards the building and his two allies in annoyance. "What could possibly be worth wasting our time any more than it already had been wasted?"OOC: As long as we stay out of the fighting, I think having the Ancora do something helpful is a great idea.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles