Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kitsune & Raion, Ta-KoroRaion stroked his chin. "That's quite A strange story, miss. Not saying I don't believe you; There's to many terms and names you've made in this short time, but strange none the less."Concern had filled Kitsune's face. "That's so sad, Tawara. You don't know if your family is dead or alive..." She she said with sadness in her eyes.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Laviha"Fair enough." Laviha replied, gladly accepting the seat Grochi had offered her."Back in the day, I was kinda poor and all alone so I had to look out for myself. Despite the hardships, life wasn't at all that bad at the time and one of my failed attempts at theft actually turned out for the better, believe it or not." she began."I tried to steal from a small travelling circus but I ended up getting caught. They forced me to pay for my crime by doing mundane work for them although the ringleader took notice of my juggling skills and kind of took me under his wing, teaching me a bunch of tricks which soon led to earning myself a real part in the show." she said in a bit of a nostalgic tone, reliving her past in her head."Grochi, I tell you, we were pretty good and money and fame were ours. Problem was, once you run out of tricks and everyone's seen the show a couple of times, things get stale. We went downhill and eventually, we were forced to disband and move on with our lives." she said, this time with a bit of bitterness in her voice."But hey, that's the past. Nothing you can do about it now."

IC-Grochi:Grochi sat silently, thinking for a moment on what Laviha said. He patted her arm. "Well, good to know you had some good times, right?" He said, smiling. He then leaned back, thinking back to his old home."The island where I grew up was peaceful, I suppose. Then one day the worst thing that could happen did happen," he said bitterly. "Bloody Visorak swarmed the place, killing people wherever they went. Those were the unlucky ones." He sighed. "The lucky ones ended up like me-captured and cocooned. The really lucky ones managed to get away."He shuddered. "They're the reason I ended up hunchbacked," he said, and held up his hand. There were four fingers on it, looking almost ready to grow claws out of them. "A few other things happened besides that," he muttered. "My brother ended up coming over and saving me, nearly ripping apart the silken threads of that death trap with his teeth."Grochi closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "My brother killed the ones that had caught and were guarding me," he growled. "They're lucky he did it and not me." He took another breath, and opened his eyes again. They seemed perfectly normal."So, Laviha, how do you go from a happy circus life to having to work on a ship like this?" He asked her.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tawara, Ta-Ga Border"They're prob'ly alive," said Tawara, but her voice trembled at the end. "We-- we were about to reach the shore."

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Gyren had just finished recording the story in his notebook. His smiles faded into a frown. "How unfortunate. They could have even washed up on some war-torn shores." Gyren commented. He seemed to suddenly realize something as he looked over the notes taken so far."Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Gyren." he continued as he pocketed the notebook.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Tawara, Ta-Ga Border"Yeah... they might have." Tawara hung her head. "I guess I could ask you guys if you had a map, but as you haven't heard of Goara Nui it seems doubtful."OOC: No maps. It'll be important later on.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: LavihaGrochi's tale was filled with sorrow but the Ga-Toa couldn't help but find it interesting and enjoyed learning more about him. That reminded Laviha, she'd have to go meet her new team mates and converse with them."Well, there's the way where you end up becoming poor again and go around attempting to steal from a grand ship like this, getting caught and all." she replied with a smirk.

IC-Grochi:Grochi smiled again. "Looks like I did the same to you as Raknar did to me, huh?" He said, leaning back. He closed his eyes, feeling the gentle sway of the ship. Oddly, he didn't get seasick, unlike all of his brothers. It made no sense at all."So, Laviha, do you have any plans now that you're on this ship?" He asked her, his eyes still closed.

profiles i guess

OOC: Sigh, no one who made a character for The Royal Court has bothered to post yet, no matter, I'll just keep it going till you guys do, I've got to introduce one more character.

IC: - Ta-koro - The Royal Court -

The King sat on his throne, tapping his fingers impatiently. Where is The Scout? She should of been back by now. He wondered to himself. He was about ready to summon his courier to send a message to The Scout, but he decided to giver her just a little longer. This wasn't the first time she'd been late.

The Scribe was taking the free moment of not having to jot down anything to rest his hands, this was one of the rare moments in the court that he had nothing to write about.

"So, number two...let's play a game. I spy something...made out of rock." In fact, the whole building was made out of stone, just like most of Ta-koro.

"Oh okay um....is it....The Prince!" Guard #2 suddenly said, standing at attention.

"No you baka! The Prince isn't made out of...oh...your highness!" Guard #1 suddenly said, standing at attention as well.

Before the two guards was a rather handsome, dashing Toa. He was the typical Toa of plant-life colors, blue with some shades of green. He also wore a navy blue cape. He had a look of amusement on his face. "Guys, relax. I've told you before you don't have to be quite so formal with me all the time."

The two guards relaxed a little and went at ease. "Thank you your highness! Is there anything we can do for you?"

"Well, is my father busy? I desire to speak with him."

"Last we checked no...unless a bunch of invisible people got past us..."

"Perfect timing then! I'll see you gentlemen later." And with that The Prince entered the throne room.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-The Seer:The Seer sat crosslegged on the ground, looking into a bowl of water. He was supposed to be doing something important, but really, he just was looking at his reflection. Then, his powerful hearing picked something out-the guards, talking to the Prince."Your Highness," The Seer said, startling everybody in the room, "Your son approaches. He wishes to speak to you of important matters." As he finished, the Prince popped into the room. He smiled-he was doing his job right. He looked back into the bowl.IC-Grochi:"Well, seeing as being a medic is ship work," Grochi said, smiling, "I guess you're covered on that score, aren't you?" He then grinned wider, and looked over at Laviha."Although, there is a bit of a different kind of work you can do, if you want," he said, grinning wolfishly.

profiles i guess

OOC: Grochi is a natural-born Troll, my friend. :PAnd isn't Laviha a Toa of Magnetism? In that case...she isn't a Ga-Toa.IC-Grochi:Grochi sighed, and leaned back. "Okay, Laviha, tell me what it is you're thinking I'm talking about. I'll tell you how close it is to what I'm actually talking about." He then smiled, looking over at Laviha.However, in his mind: She's probably going to think this is three times worse than I'm making it.They always do.

profiles i guess

IC, Aurax: Aurax took a closer look at the Daily. His face contorted with sadness, and then with anger. "First Tamaru... then my friend Hafu... and now Kapura! If Makuta's servants are going after Taipu next, we have to move quickly!" he declared. He started looking through Stannis' pile of items to see if there was anything of use.

Ic: "You're right of course," Stannis said with a tinge of reserve, "but we have what could be considered an advantage. We don't know where Taipu is, and if it's that close a guarded secret, nether does the Makuta. We also have what we can assume to be a way to find out where Taipu is, which puts us ahead. Now, if the makuta ever becomes so bold as to start killing Turaga... That's when we have to start worrying." He scratched at his forehead, pulling away a sliver of grayed steel and admired the tiny sign of his advancing age and stress. "Not that my Kanohi isn't turning white already, mind you..."

IC: LavihaLaviha narrowed her eyes as she stared at Grochi, trying to figure out Grochi as if he was some puzzle. Hopefully he was just pushing her buttons and not really suggesting what she thought he was...that would make things complicated."I think I'm going to keep my dignity and let you talk..."

IC-Grochi:Grochi laughed again at what Laviha said. "Why, Lav," he began, "That's actually the quicker way to losing your dignity." He laughed again, smiling greatly.He looked over to her. "So, Laviha, what shall it be?" He asked. "Do I talk or do you, or shall we both?" He smiled again. "I'd recommend the third option, though technically you can pick one out of all three."Then a funny thought came to him. "Or," he began, "You can pick secret option four."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Grochi:Grochi smiled, and stood up. He then grabbed Laviha, helping her up too. He put his hands on her shoulders, looking her in the eyes seriously. Then he smiled."That's the same as picking secret option four," he said, quickly pushing her backwards into the water. He looked down, laughing.

profiles i guess

Ooc: Matoro.Ic: "I get your drift, but I have my doubts. We're looking for the knowledge of Nuju in the bird scratch language. The Translator may be his right hand man, but he translates what Nuju says, not writes. I don't know how much help he would be if it came down to it. But in any case, I don't think the Turaga are in danger right now. Killing or kidnapping them would be a horrible choice on the part of the Makuta, so for now, our energies are still about Taipu and the fifth clue."He looked at the pile of things. "Gather what you want now. We best be on our way."

OOC: Good God, I just noticed I kept saying she was a Ga-Toa...blue text confuzzles me...IC: Laviha"Oi, you!" Laviha exclaimed upon being pushed over the edge of the ship's railing. Luckily, she had picked up acrobatic skills during her time as a circus entertainer so she shifted her weight backwards, causing her to flip. Just barely she had managed to grab onto the railing, leaping upwards and grabbed Grochi by the collar, dragging him down with her.

OOC: Ah, I see.IC-Grochi:Grochi came up above the water, smiling and laughing. He looked over at Laviha. "Completely worth it," he said. "First one back to the docks gets a free drink," he said, just sitting there in the water.Then, in a flash he was back on the docks, completely dry, and smiling like he'd won the lottery.

profiles i guess

IC:"Yeah, it would be bad for the turaga to be kidnapped again", Nichou said.OOC:Quest of the toa referenceNichou took some scraps of an old green metal rod out of the pile. The handful of chunks that nichou managed to gather apparently some time ago were part of a staff of some sort, and they looked interesting enought for nichou to stow them away in his pack. He then took a chunk of armor that looked aabout the size to fit his shoulder, and put it in his pack.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC-Grochi:"Not a problem," Grochi said, quickly teleporting to the ship. When he came back, he had his coin purse with him. "I buy myself pretty expensive food anyways." As he began leading Laviha off, he passed Raknar."Get on to work you lazy bum," He said to the captain. "Stop goofing off with Song." Then smiling, he continued into the Koro.OOC: I generally eat at the computer.

profiles i guess

The King looked at The Seer when he saw The Prince enter. "Excellent work as always Seer, now, maybe you could try to locate where The Scout is then? Take your time though, I understand that it takes time to do such things." The King turned to The Prince, who was now bowing before him. "My boy, you're looking as fine as ever! What can your old man do for you?" The Prince rose. "Father, I've been...hearing things from the town square. Talk of the Dark Wizard sending forth evil lizard man across the kingdom have been spreading like wild fire.""Yes, I've heard of these...rumors...but without solid evidence that this...Dark Wizard really exists...that's all they are...rumors...I won't declare war on a fictional entity created by heathens to merely scare the population. I need solid proof of an actual threat." "Father...The Scout went out to find such prove in the village of stone did she not? What is she returns if the evidence you require? Then will you have something done about it?""Of course son! I can see that as always your concern is for the safety of the kingdom! You make your father proud." He said with a look of pride. Then his eyes narrowed slightly. "But, I can see you have more to say, do you not?""Yes Father, if The Scout does indeed confirm that this Dark Wizard really does pose a threat, I'd like to gather your best soldiers and infiltrate and capture this Dark Wiz-""No...I will not permit it..." The King said plainly.The Prince looked disappointed, but not surprised by the answer. "But father I must-""No son, as the future ruler of this kingdom, your place is here, in the castle, I'll allow you to pick some of our best men and women for the job, but you yourself must stay in the castle. If you got captured or killed, you know how much that would devastate the Kingdom? Your mother? Me?"The Prince looked down at his feet. "I understand father...I'll form a strike force then, I've got just the man to lead them in my stead as well..." "Glad to hear it, now, why don't you stay here in the court room until The Scout returns? That way we will know for sure if such a strike force will really be necessary." The Prince nodded, and went to sit on one of the couches usually meant for important guests. The Scribe finished jotting down the entire conversation, and wiped sweat off his brow. He massaged his hand, as it had gotten writer's cramp.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC-The Seer:The Seer looked up from his bowl, stopping his admiration of himself. "Hmm, what?....Oh, thank you, my liege." He bowed his head, before looking back in the bowl. He figured the King would want a report on the scout, and so he would give one."Hmm...it seems your scout is having trouble getting back. I see...I see an empty desert...wait, no, no, there's somebody there..." he shook his head-this was getting slightly odd. "Many somethings, in fact," he said. "Almost like some sort of penal colony of sorts..."He looked up to the King. "I fear that your Scout might possibly become a slave in the colony," he said. "I fear she might get captured-though the possibility is there for her to get away. You must send somebody to rescue her," he said, looking pointedly at the prince. Every chance he got he had to insult the Seer...why'd that bloody fool have to stay here? Send him off to fight, it would be easier.

profiles i guess

IC-Grochi:Grochi looked askance over at Laviha. "I thought you said you didn't like alcoholic drinks?" He said, smiling. Although, that wasn't really where he was going. He stepped into the Lavapool inn, getting some food and a couple glasses of Bula Juice."So, Laviha, I honestly don't understand how you can make the transition from circus gypsy to working on a pirate vessel." He smiled, sipping at his drink. "Care to explain how that happened to me?" He asked.

profiles i guess

IC: Laviha"I already told you how it happened but if that's what it takes, I'll indulge you: ya caught me gazing at your ship right before I attempted to steal from the Infernavika. How it's like transitioning from those two different lines of work isn't all that bad."The Toa of magnetism took one of the glasses of juice on the greedier side of things and took a sip from it, savoring its taste."The circus group disbanded years ago so I've had plenty of time to adjust to the killing and stealing, believe it or not. This is just another step."

IC-Grochi:"Seems like it," Grochi said as their food came along. He immediately dug into his Kane-Ra steak, savoring the taste. "Ahh, the cooks in Ta-Koro are always the best," he said happily.He then looked up at Laviha, who was also eating. "I doubt you can cook this well," he said.Free food incoming.

profiles i guess

The Prince frowned, he didn't like The Seer putting ideas into his fathers head, he didn't trust that wizard in the slightest. He always though there was something...off about him.

The King pondered what to do. "This does not bold well...but I do not think it would be wise to send anyone to The Scout's rescue until we know she's in actual danger, you did say there was a chance that she will be fine yes? Keep an eye on the situation, and the moment you know for sure she is in fact in trouble, I'll send someone to rescue her."

OOC: As much as The Prince would love to get out of the castle, The King would never allow it. Unfortunately for The Seer.

:P

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic