Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZacaxThe Toa walked over the pride made of rocky pillars and made walked to the nearby forest, "remember, Nui-Jaga typically attack in packs when provoked enough, and since they are big and powerful. However, there are other smaller ones which are like the slaves of them, and make up most of their kinds, so we need to take out the big ones,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax Zacax lead the skakdi through the forest to the beach, and found his boat, it was pretty big, however big enough for storage and a few passengers, "there it is,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ZacaxThe young Toa got on and started up the boat and they sailed off to Po-Wahi, "Be sure to use any of he weapons on this boat, I would prefer med ranged and long ranged weapons, since being at point blank is a bad idea,"Ooc: OFF TO PO-WAHI!

Edited by Zacax

I pointed to a gracefully shaped mace with a spike sticking out of one end. "How about that one?" Swinging one way would cause blunt damamge, and swinging the other would impale any opponent on the spike. Not only that, but it looked awesome.
IC: NikaronNikaron was leaning in a corner near the back of the shop watching as Avya made her choices. He had been in the shop the whole vaguely paying attention, instead his thoughts were constantly drifting back towards the mistakes he had made recently. He had lost track of Utu, lost track of Tuara, lost track of the Ta-Toa he had lost track of everyone. Why does everything I do always result. His thoughts flickered to the village. I let all of them down, even my two best friends. Thanks to me they're all dead. With my luck so will every else around.His gaze shifted to Avya, look at her, broken and new to the world is she really better off with me. I was in her footsteps once, and look where it got me. I can't protect anyone. I don't want to let down another. He sighed, but as of now, it's too dangerous for her to be on her own, so I guess I'll just have to try my best, however pitiful that may be. He then stood up and walked towards Avya, and put a hand on her shoulder. "Listen Avya, if you really want a good blade, I know a place here, best shop in the Wahi, where we can go." Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Mantoxis saw Demas edging out of his field of vision, and turned to hold the point of his spear at Demas' neck. "Ho, there. Going somwhere?" he brought his other spear behind the toa, forming a deadly sicssor at the toa's neck.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC:Aparangi snorted ever so slightly. Of course he had no idea what kinda of business had held up Raxa; it could be anything from an accident to a fight. In the mind of the Aitua's de facto leader, this relationship was not off to a good start. But he told himself not be impatient. Unimpressed by the others forced boredom, Aparangi raised the drink he had ordered to pass the time to his lips and took a long sip. He set the glass down, then met they eyes of Jorram. "You caught a glimpse of it. Nothing more. Less than Raxa did, which wasn't much either.Thanks for covering the room and food by the way. Now, you've obviously got something to tell me. So let's hear it."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: ZykeZyke walked through the gates of Ta-Koro yet again. He decided to go where most of the denizens of the village would be: the bar. When he got there, he strode up to the counter, produced a few widgets, and ordered a drink. Before he had even reached his seat, he had downed half of his cocktail and was still sipping it. He sat down at a table and scanned the place for potential buyers.OOC: Zyke open for interaction (he's a quite esteemed mercenary, so feel free to just walk up and hire him)

67tlbk.png

NPC-Jorram:"Well, I assume Raxa has told you the basics of the organization?" Jorram asked. Aparangi nodded. "That's not what the original idea was. Raxa was looking for more than just somebody to hire-he was looking for an assistant, to help him cover what he's doing. There have, apparently, been sightings of people like you across the island." Jorram leaned back."Raxa wants a bit of a cover front to draw attention away from what's happening, and to help garner some information more easily than the regular agents might." Jorram looked at Aparangi carefully."Following me so far?"IC-Hasil:"I...see," Hasil said skeptically. He had his mez and zaidhe on, so that all but his eyes and Kel-scars were hidden. "And, your name is...Briani, yes?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

NPC-Jorram:"There's been one in or near ever Koro," Jorram said. "Dark-armoured beings, like you, with just the lightest trace of any colour. I'm not certain if they've exhibited any powers yet, but just like you, none of them appear to be normal Toa." Jorram smiled. "He hoped you might be able to find the rest of them and lead them, possibly. But enough of that for now."There's one more thing Raxa wants you to do-it involves a Toa named Madrihk." Jorram's smile dropped."He wants Madrihk dead."

profiles i guess

IC:Aparangi chuckled. "I told Raxa I was looking for my team." he said. "And surprise, here you are telling me you know where they are." The dark Toa took another long sip, actually emptying his glass. He slowly set it down on the counter again, never breaking the eye-contact with Jorram. "And now you're dropping bits of information to draw me in and help you with some wetwork. The effort is flattering, but do not take me for a fool. You don't know where they are." He smiled dangerously. "I know my bretheren. We can be quite elusive."He leaned back a little on his barstool and crossed his arms, eyeing Jorram more closely, studying him. "So, who is this Madrihk?"

NPC-Jorram:"All I've said is that they've been sighted, not that I knew where they specifically were," Jorram said, unamused. "Pay closer attention." Jorram then pulled out a small paper, handing it over to Aparangi."Toa of Ice, background unknown. He's leading a group known as the ILS-Island Liberation Squad. Right now, they're attacking the Nui-Rama hive. Raxa, however, seems to believe he has some ulterior motive to everything he's doing." Jorram snorted."Raxa doesn't like rivals too much, and he also doesn't like people amassing their own armies-too dangerous for everybody. He hopes that, with Madrihk dead, this 'ILS' will lose much of its cohesion, hopefully falling apart."

profiles i guess

IC: Briani, Ta-Koro"Yeah. Some people call me Bri, but not many." She replied, all the while entertaining herself by .OOC: I always find that after doing a large post (EX: Newest Onu torture post), my other, smaller posts lack interesting conversation.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:Aparangi began to frown. "If your sources saw them, they know where they saw them, ergo they know the area where they are. I'm paying attention. Probably more than you like." he said coldly. Then he turned his focus back to the topic at hand: the suggested assassination of the Toa named Madrihk. Aparangi didn't like being spoonfed information if he was about be enrolled in an organisation of assassins. He took the piece of paper, but didn't look at it right away. "So you want him gone because he might be trouble someday? To be honest, the information is quite scarce. You want me in on this, you better put all the cards on the tablet, unless this is all you have to go on, in which case I recommend some more recon."

NPC-Jorram:"He's believed to have been a criminal sympathizer, a criminal himself, and a possible danger to the Matoran. Raxa isn't sure, but as I said, he believes that this ILS may have been formed for reasons other than protecting the matoran. Now, answer me a question: If you had a large group of people all following you, and your main goal wasn't protecting the Matoran, what might you actually try to do?"

profiles i guess

IC: The weight of the Ni-Matoran and himself left Gyren tired as he glided over the lava moat. He mustered up all the focus he could and sped up. As soon as he passed the edge of land seperated by the flaming liquid, Gyren dropped Tawara as gently as he could before landing face-down. He panted heavily as he rolled onto his back. "Tired, used up the last of my elemental energy. We'll have to travel on foot for a while."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: "Perhaps make money, go into trading, or start a cult. Maybe even trying to fight evil without actively protection the Matoran...or maybe he is opening the Islands largest barber-shop." Aparangi sat, watching Jarrom impassively. Finally he said: "Your little group provided food and shelter when I had none, so I owe you for that. But you simply don't have enough proof for me. Especially not for the kind of work you ask. So here's an offer: I will go and find out what I can about this Madrihk. And if there is enough dirt to be dug up I will deal with him. What do you say?"

IC: Before the blades could reach him, Demas dropped to the ground and dove forward, rolling over in midair. He slashed his blade upward at Mantoxis' right armpit as his opponent's momentum carried him forward.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png